- » Vegetable Hummus
Vegetable Hummus Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable hummus recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable hummus recipes.
Healthy Vegan Wrap With Hummus
If you have not tried vegan wrap with hummus yet, you should try it now! This easy dish can be ideal for lunch and lunchbox filler and perfect for the entire family. Balancing the nutritional quotient with fruits, vegetable and fibre, you can create this dish... - 113.187
Stuffed Mushroom With Hummus
If you are looking for mouthwatering appetizers, your search ends here. Kirk Leins dishes out two luscious recipes — stuffed mushrooms with hummus— that is the perfect appeaser on hungry evenings. Very easy to make and delectable to eat, this one's likely... - 105.166
Green Salad With Smoked Salmon And Pine Nut Hummus
Is it a common scene in your house that nobidy likes to eat greens and that too wild greens? This wild green salad recipe is little different with a Mediterranean touch to it. Watch the video and follow the chef. - 100.075
Mediterranean Low Fat Hummus
Fond of Mediterranean food? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video now and learn how to prepare Mediterranean Low fat Hummus. Surprise your family today with this Mediterranean delicacy today. - 100.069
Hummus Bin Tahina
Have you been in search of an interesting Hummus recipe? Here's one specially handcrafted for you. Watch the chef display a simple process to blend up these flavorful ingredients to make Hummus Bin Tahini. That’s not all, chef Joel also gives some useful... - 80.0465
Looking for a nice dip idea to serve up with crackers for a perfect tea party? Then take a look at this Spicy Hummus recipe. Watch the video to see hoe the chef combines with zucchini with red bell pepper and sesame tahini cream to make an exotic dip. Perfect... - 63.8834
Cook the chickpeas in a large saucepan of boiling water until soft; this will take between 1 and 1 1/2 hours, depending on their quality and age.
Drain and reserve the cooking liquid.
Puree the chickpeas in a blender or food processor with a little of the... - 45.4722
Hummus Stuffed Vegetables
Combine chick-peas, garlic, lemon juice, oil, cumin, salt and pepper in food processor.
Process until smooth.
Transfer to piping bag fitted with fluted tip.
Remove strings from pea pods.
Carefully split pea pods with tip of paring knife.
Remove stems from... - 42.2097
Yellow And Green Vegetables With Hummus Dip
Puree the chickpeas, tofu, garlic, and oil in a food processor.
Scrape into a bowl, add all the remaining dip ingredients, and stir to combine.
Cover and store in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil;... - 40.9979
Layered Hummus Tabbouleh & Feta Picnic Bowl
1. First, make the tabbouleh. Tip the bulghar into a saucepan, cover with water, season with salt, then bring to the boil and simmer for 15 mins until tender. Drain in a sieve, rinse under cold running water, then leave to drain over the pan. Mix the mint and... - 38.1209
Roasted Vegetable Wrapped With Hummus And Goat's Cheese
1. Heat a ridged griddle pan or ordinary grill.
2. Cut the aubergine and courgettes into slices on the diagonal no thicker than 1 cm. Brush with a little oil, then cook on the griddle pan or under the grill until nicely criss-crossed or browned on both sides.... - 38.0764
Hummus & Vegetable Terrine
1. Line an 11 x21 cm/41/2ix81/2 in loaf tin with plastic food wrap. Set aside.
2. Boil, steam or microwave spinach leaves until just wilted. Drain well. Line prepared loaf tin with overlapping spinach leaves. Allow leaves to overhang the sides of the tin.
3.... - 36.6098
This pizza uses hummus instead of the usual red sauce - a unique and healthy pizza for those bored with the traditional. - 33.847
The Hummus Bi-Tahini is one of the most widely known and appreciated of all Middle Eastern dishes. A tasty dip you can also use it for your parties and serve it bread, fish, eggplant. or even mix it in with your salads. Here is a wonderful Hummus Bi-Tahini... - 32.675
Hummus ( Middle Eastern Chick Pea Puree )
Hummus (Middle Eastern Chick Pea Puree) is one of the dishes I am known for. The flavors of sesame oil, lemon juice and chick peas combine to make this Hummus (Middle Eastern Chick Pea Puree) taste yum. Check out the recipe of the rich tasting Hummus. - 30.9926
Hummus is a dip or a spread that you can eat with a meat preparation or on breads.I first had Hummus with chicken Shawarma in Dubai.The chicken tastes exceptionally well when had with Hummus. - 30.7928
In a large skillet, melt butter.
Cook diced eggplant and garbanzo beans 5 minutes or so.
Add garlic and onion.
Season with salt and pepper.
While stirring, continue cooking 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Puree in blender. - 28.7702
Hummus And Vegetable Club
1. Spread 2 tablespoons hummus over each of 4 bread slices. Top each with 1/4 cup shredded carrot, radish slices, and 1 lettuce leaf.
2. Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese spread over each of 4 bread slices. Place cheese side up over lettuce leaves. Top each... - 27.9022
Dont you wish you had some pita? - 10.9432
Vegetable Hummus Recipes By Category