- » Vegetable Grain Casserole
Vegetable Grain Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable grain casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable grain casserole recipes.
Dill Salmon And Multi Grain Casserole
In a Dutch oven or heavy casserole dish, bring liquids to a boil, sprinkle grains slowly into the boiling liquid.
Cover the pot, lower the heat so liquid barely simmers, and cook until the grain is tender and the liquid is absorbed (25 -30 minutes).
While pot... - 35.099
Spinach And Rice Casserole
In a medium bowl, combine the rice, onions, scallions, dill, parsley, oil, lemon rind, and pepper; mix well.
Coat an 8 cup casserole dish with nonstick spray.
Place one third of the spinach on the bottom; spoon half of the rice mixture over the... - 33.4642
Whole Grain Nut Bread
Spray 1-quart round casserole with vegetable cooking spray.
Sprinkle with 1 1/2 teaspoons wheat germ.
Tilt dish to coat.
In medium mixing bowl, combine whole wheat flour, rye flour, cracked wheat flour, walnuts and baking soda.
In small... - 47.9556
Place rice and water or broth in a 3-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Cook on high for 4 to 7 minutes until the liquid boils.
Cook on medium for 10 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Note: When... - 30.3174
Wild And Long Grain Rice Stuffing
Place rice, chicken stock and 3 tablespoons butter in 6-quart saucepan or Dutch oven.
Cover tightly and bring to boil.
Simmer gently 20 minutes.
Remove cover and simmer until rice has absorbed chicken stock, about 10 minutes.
Add lemon juice and... - 42.5941
Whole Grain Apple Cake
1. Combine flours, wheat germ, soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg in medium bowl. Set aside.
2. Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add flour mixture stirring until well-blended.
3. Pour batter into greased, 10-cup plastic or ceramic tube dish or place... - 33.3404
Oyster Vegetables Casserole
Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
Generously butter a 3 quart casserole.
Drain oysters, reserving liquor.
In a skillet melt butter; add onions and celery and saute, gently stirring, for 3 minutes.
Add 1 cup liquid, tomatoes, wine, rice, salt, pepper, cayenne and... - 43.8517
Layered Beef Vegetable Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Saute ground beef, onions, and green pepper together until beef is browned. Drain fat. Add salt; mix well.
3. Place sliced potato in bottom of 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
4. Alternate layers of carrots, rice, and meat.
5. Pour... - 36.2215
Vegetable Beef Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a 2 quart flameproof casserole dish and spread one tomato slice over the bottom.
3) Top with 1/2 the squash slices and sprinkle 1/2 the quantity of onion.
4) Sprinkle rice evenly and add the remaining... - 48.1973
Vegetable Batter Bread
Combine the flour, yeast, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Add the honey, oil, egg, and water.
Stir well until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
Let the dough rest 10 minutes.
Stir in the cooked grain and the vegetables.
Place the dough in an... - 45.7295
1. Put the millet, water, and salt to taste in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer until tender, about 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the cooked millet and turn into an oiled 9- by 5- by 3-inch... - 30.2714
Soybeans And Millet Casserole
Cook soybeans and millet according to package directions.
Saute onions, green peppers and mushrooms in the oil for 10 minutes.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
Bake in well-greased casserole at 325°F (165°C) for about 45 to 60 minutes. - 32.8504
Combine water, millet, and salt in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until tender.
Drain any excess water.
In a small bowl, combine grated cheese, minced onion, parsley, and salt.
In the Bosch blender, mix eggs and... - 37.5526
Zucchini And Pattypan Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine yogurt and cheese in a small saucepan.
Heat over very low heat until cheese melts.
Stir in egg whites and onions.
Remove from heat, cover and set aside.
Spread the rice on the bottom of a medium-sized baking dish.
Combine... - 47.3636
Vegetable Rice Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter 1 quart baking dish.
Combine all ingredients in large bowl and blend well.
Turn into dish.
Bake until heated through, about 25 minutes. - 34.0346
Spanish Style Vegetable Casserole
In a large heavy saucepan, heat the olive oil over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Mix in the tomato and red pepper and cook another 3 minutes.
Add the potato, paprika, and cayenne pepper, and cook 2... - 39.2876
Rice With Vegetables
1. In a covered 4-quart casserole, heat water to boiling on High for 4-1/2 minutes.
2. Add rice, butter or margarine and salt.
4. Cook on High for 10 to 11 minutes.
5. With a fork, fold chopped vegetables into cooked rice.
6. Let it stand,... - 44.3804
Savoury Rice With Vegetables
1. Boil the rice. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
2. Slice the onions.
3. Cut the other vegetables (except green peas) into big pieces and boil them.
4. Put the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions till golden brown.
5. Add the paste and fry... - 44.4961
Rice Ring With Creamed Vegetables
Bring water to rolling boil; add salt, then rice.
Cover, let come to high boil again, reduce heat and simmer 20-30 minutes, removing cover last 5 minutes and shaking pan to separate grains.
Season with nutmeg.
Grease a 7-inch ring mold generously, and... - 38.894
Chicken And Vegetable Casserole
1. Trim the chicken joints and brown in hot butter on both sides.
2. Preheat the oven at 400°F.
3. Take a fireproof casserole or baking dish and remove the joints in it.
4. Add onion and cook for 5 minutes or until soft.
5. Add green... - 42.0277
Millet N Vegetables
1. Put all the vegetables in a heavy porcelainized iron casserole. Add the parsley, millet, salt, and 2 1/2 cups water. Bring to a boil, cover, and cook gently for 45 minutes.
2. If mixture seems too thick, add a little water and cook for 15 minutes longer.... - 30.9726
Couscous With Beef And Vegetables
1. In a large shallow pan, combine couscous, 2 cups salted water and olive oil. Using you palms, mix till well combined.
2. Cling wrap and keep aside for 15 minutes.
3. In a deep casserole, place water for boiling.
4. Place a colander... - 43.0389
Cabbage Beef Casserole
This Beef Cabbage Casserole makes a perfect meal for the truly famished. This meat, cabbage and rice bake is very filling. Try this for lunch or dinner. Feel free to epxress yourself about this Beef Cabbage Casserole. - 32.5432
Zucchini Cheese Casserole
Add rice, onion, and 1/2 teaspoon salt to rapidly boiling water.
Cover tightly; boil gently 20 minutes.
Bring 1/2 cup water to boiling.
Add 1/4 teaspoon salt and squash.
Cook until squash is just tender, about 8 minutes; drain.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Gently... - 40.1664
Easy Broccoli Rice Casserole
Want to touch your rice with an exotic flavor and taste of good health? Try this broccoli rice casserole! It’s so easy and simple that you can let your kids enjoy cooking this delicious dish with you just like Chef Beryl Stokes does. Cook it for lunch or... - 100.569
Tomato Soup Casserole
1. Cook rice according to package directions.
2. Preheat oven to 350° F.
3. Brown ground beef and onion in skillet. Drain. Season with salt and paprika.
4. Combine meat mixture with rice and remaining ingredients in 2-quart casserole; cover.
5. Bake for 30... - 27.3595
Wild Rice And Chicken Casserole
Cook rice mix according to package directions, omitting fat, set aside.
Melt margarine in a small heavy saucepan over low heat, add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring... - 45.1532
Vegetable Baked Rice
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Heat oil in ovenproof casserole and cook onions 3 minutes over low heat.
Stir in rice; cook 2 minutes over medium heat.
Season and mix in thyme and bay leaf.
Pour in chicken stock; cover and bring to boil.
Finish cooking 18... - 45.691
Beef And Wild Rice Casserole
Beef and wild rice casserole is a two rice casserole made with ground beef. Prepared with wild rice and long grained rice, this beef and wild rice casserole has vegetables like celery and onions in it. Baked with mushroom soup, bouillon and garlic for flavor,... - 43.2468
1 Peel the eggplant and dice.
2 In a pan, add water and eggplant.
3 Bring to a boil and cook until the eggplant is soft and then mash.
4 In a bowl, mix 1 egg, 6 crackers, 1/2 cup milk, and pepper to taste.Mix with the egg plant.
5 ... - 36.252
Kidney Bean Casserole
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, green pepper, celery, and garlic; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Add beans and next 5 ingredients; stir well.
Cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until... - 39.8521
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a 2-quart casserole spray with non-stick cooking spray and keep aside.
3) In a 3-quart saucepan, mix all the ingredients together except broccoli and salt, cook over medium heat, stirring... - 41.9114
Rice And Bean Casserole
1.Take a 1 quart microwavable casserole and add in margarine. Microwave on high 100% for about 30 seconds to melt the margarine.
2.Add in bell pepper, onion, garlic and mix well. Microwave covered for 2 minutes on high 100%. Stir once halfway through ... - 45.0463
Stuffed Squash Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 8 inch non-stick skillet, saute the onion and garlic in the margarine over a medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes, until the onion is softened.
3) In a medium bowl, add the sauted mixture alongwith rest... - 46.0609
Spinach Broccoli Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
In a large saucepan, heat 1/4 cup butter or margarine.
Add onion and celery.
Cook until onion is... - 46.0258
Chicken Artichoke And Rice Casserole
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Sprinkle the chicken with the pepper.
Lightly coat a 4 quart Dutch oven with the cooking spray, add the olive oil, and set over moderate heat for 30 seconds.
Add the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, until no longer pink on... - 43.7157
Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole
Prepare the rice as directed on the package.
Add the cooked broccoli, mushrooms, water chestnuts, and chicken broth to the rice mixture.
Add seasoning and the grated non-fat cheese.
Spoon into a large casserole dish that has been sprayed with a non-fat... - 32.2751
Buttered Spanish Rice
Lightly saute mushrooms in butter.
Combine all ingredients; bake in an uncovered casserole dish at 325Â°F for 11/2 hours. - 33.328
Combine lentils, rice and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer covered for 40 minutes.
Heat butter or vegetable oil in a large skillet. Add vegetables, salt, garlic powder, nutmeg and bay leaves and saute for 5 minutes. Remove bay... - 34.2221
Celery And Almonds Au Gratin
Cook celery, covered, in a small amount of boiling water until crisp-tender; drain.
Mix celery and almonds in a 1 1/2 quart casserole and set aside.
Blend a mixture of flour, salt, and pepper into hot butter and cook until bubbly.
Gradually add chicken broth... - 39.1306
Oriental Beefless Casserole
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and saute the onions, celery, garlic and ginger until light brown.
Add the TVP mince and stir together for 3-4 minutes.
Spoon half of this mixture into the... - 36.7082
Baked Bean Casserole
Cook onion in fat, add with other ingredients to beans, which have been put into greased baking pan.
Put strips of bacon over all, and cook for 1/2 hour at 375° F. - 31.3577
Wild Rice And Chicken Casserole
Cook rice according to package; set aside.
Melt margarine over low heat.
Add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thick and bubbly.
Remove from heat; stir in... - 42.8101
Orange Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a bowl, combine chicken broth, orange juice, currants and pistachios.
3) Use a shallow 2-quart baking dish to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
4) Evenly spread rice over bottom of dish.
5) Pour... - 41.546
Quick And Simple Chicken And Rice Casserole
This is a fab side dish that teams up well with almost all entrees and less takes than 30 minutes to put together. Greg Patent shows you how to prepare this easy, healthy, aromatic dish that makes for satisfying weeknight dinners. A worthy try for those on... - 110.316
Oatmeal Batter Bread
Oatmeal Batter Bread! Were you looking for a tasty nd unique bread that you can serve for brunch? Then Oatmeal Batter Bread is definitely the recipe for you. This delicious and simple Oatmeal Batter Bread is sure to bowl your family over! - 35.5953
Heat a saucepan.
Add the oil and flakes and saute 5 minutes.
Add the water and the salt.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, saute the vegetables and sunflower seeds in oil in the order given.
Mix the vegetables with the cooked flakes.
Add the cumin... - 41.3718
Cheesy Carrot And Rice Casserole
In a medium saucepan combine carrots, water, uncooked rice, green onions, salt, and pepper; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Do not drain.
Stir in 1 cup of the cheese, the milk, and egg.
Transfer to a 9-inch pie plate. - 32.0295
Ham And Black Eyed Pea Casserole
Soak peas 1 hour in cold water to cover; drain.
Place ham hock in large saucepan; cover with water.
Cook 30 minutes.
Add peas, onion, salt, cayenne, and enough water to cover.
Cook, covered, 45 minutes; add water as needed.
Stir in rice; cover.
Cook 30... - 36.0265
Wild Rice Casserole
Combine all ingredients in crock pot; stir thoroughly.
Cover and cook on low setting for 6 to 10 hours (on high setting for 2 to 3 1/2 hours). - 30.3912
Cheese Spinach Casserole
Preheat oven to 375°F (191°C).
Place contents of rice and seasoning packets, mushrooms, mustard and salt in 2-quart casserole.
In a large saucepan, combine water, spinach, onion and butter or margarine.
Bring to a boil.
Pour over rice mixture and... - 39.8352
In large skillet cook sausage over medium heat till done.
Drain, reserving drippings in skillet; set aside.
Season chicken pieces with a little salt and pepper.
Brown chicken in reserved drippings; remove chicken, reserve drippings in skillet.
Add chopped... - 44.3051
Cajun Shrimp Casserole
Heat the oil in a 6-quart Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the garlic, onion, green pepper, and celery, and saute, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and limp about 10 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, bay leaves, thyme, salt, red pepper,... - 40.8419
Pork Chops And Rice Casserole
Pork chops and rice casserole is a meaty rice recipe. Prepared with rib pork chops, this rice casserole is cooked with added vegetables and beef broth. Herbed with rosemary, it is flavorful and delicious and makes a filling meal. - 40.8366
Spicy Wild Rice Casserole
In 2 quart casserole, combine sausage, celery, onion, mushrooms and green pepper.
Microwave at high (10) 8 to 10 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes.
Add water, soup, rice, cheese, salt and pepper.
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat oven to... - 44.0526
Spiced Pear And Sweet Potato Vegan Casserole
Talk about a crowd pleaser! This is it. The Spiced Pear And Sweet Potato Vegan Casserole is one dish that both the vegans and the 'omnivores' would enjoy. There's no reason healthy vegan recipes can't be better than the traditional version, right? It can be... - 113.176
Bacon And Apricot Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree, Gas Mark 4.
2) In a flameproof casserole dish, fry onion and bacon for 5 minutes or until bacon is browned uniformly.
3) Stir in flour and then gently add the stock, ensuring to stir constantly until... - 40.8059
Sipicy Wild Rice Casserole
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
In skillet, cook sausage, celery, onion, mushrooms and green pepper until meat is browned and vegetables are tender. Drain. Add water, soup, rice and cheese. Spoon mixture into 2-quart (7" x 11") baking... - 29.5768
Cajun Cornbread Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease an 8- or 9-inch square baking pan or casserole dish.
2. Drain tomato juices into a skillet and chop tomatoes into smaller pieces; set aside.
3. Add water as necessary until a thin layer of liquid covers the skillet.
4. Saute... - 35.8677
Oyster Rice Casserole
Cook rice according to package directions.
Cook celery and onion, covered, in 1/4 cup water till crisp-tender.
Combine undrained vegetables, cooked rice, and evaporated milk.
Turn into 1-quart casserole.
Bake at 400° for 15 minutes, stirring once.
Mix... - 39.2778
Wild Rice Pork Casserole
Prepare rice mix according to package directions.
Mean while, in skillet cook ground pork or ground beef, celery, onion, and garlic till meat is browned and vegetables are tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in soup, sour cream, and sage.
Combine meat mixture and... - 36.3281
Parsley Rice Casserole
Combine yogurt and flour in a large bowl; stir until smooth.
Add cottage cheese and next 4 ingredients, stirring well.
Stir in rice, Cheddar cheese, green onions, 3 tablespoons parsley, and cilantro.
Spoon mixture into a 2-quart baking dish coated with... - 36.9635
Lamb And Rice Casserole
Heat the 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over moderately high heat on a conventional surface unit.
Add meat cubes and cook until lightly browned on all sides.
While meat is browning, in a deep, 2 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole dish,... - 43.2707
Broccoli Rice Casserole
Cook chopped broccoli in boiling water 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain and plunge into cold water; drain again.
Melt 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon margarine in a medium saucepan over medium heat; add onion, and saute 3 minutes or until... - 43.6066
Crab And Shrimp Casserole
Prepare rice according to directions on the package.
Saute onion, pepper, and celery in butter 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Combine rice, sauteed vegetables, and remaining ingredients; mix well.
Spoon mixture into a greased 2-quart baking dish.
Bake... - 33.8677
Spanish Rice Casserole
Heat olive oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven.
Add onion, green pepper, and garlic; cook over medium heat until tender and lightly browned.
Remove vegetables with a slotted spoon; set aside.2.
Add ground meat to oil remaining in skillet.
Cook over medium... - 44.4578
Pork Chop Casserole
Let this entire mixture stand for 3 or 4 hours.
Pour vegetable mixture in 9" x 12" baking pan, and place pork chops on top.
Bake 1 hour or more, covered with foil, at 300°.
Remove foil 25 minutes before serving, but continue baking period.
Chicken breasts... - 34.8733
Spicy Wild Rice Casserole
Saute sausage, celery, onion, mushrooms and green pepper over medium-high heat until meat is browned and vegetables are tender.
Add water, soup, rice and cheese.
Spoon mixture into 2-quart oblong glass baking dish.
Convection Bake at 300°F for 55 to... - 30.3443
Red Bean Casserole
This simple casserole is high in fiber, which helps your body eliminate excess hormones, toxins, and carcinogens. Just one serving of this casserole has 8 grams of fiber, so you’ll be well on your way to your daily goal of 40 grams. - 142.22
Mexican Rice Casserole
Place water in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Stir in rice.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Add milk and next 3 ingredients; stir.
Stir in 1 cup cheese.
Spoon mixture into an 11 - x 7- x 1 1/2-inch... - 41.9325
Mexican Rice And Bean Casserole
In large skillet or Dutch oven, heat oil with water over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, mushrooms and green peppers; simmer, stirring often, until onion is tender, about 10 minutes.
Add rice, beans, tomatoes, chili powder, cumin and cayenne; cover and simmer... - 37.9581
Green Chile Rice Casserole
Melt margarine in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, and saute until tender.
Add vegetable broth and next 3 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; add rice, stirring well.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is... - 44.621
Chinese Chicken Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. Heat the oil in a 4-quart enameled cast-iron casserole over medium heat. Add the garlic, ginger, and rice. Cook, stirring continuously, until the rice kernels turn translucent, about 2 minutes. Add the chicken and cook,... - 38.8164
Shrimp And Rice Casserole
Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces.
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat... - 41.1685
Have you ever tried of replenting restaurant style Chicken Casserole? Enjoy this hearty chicken casserole packed with Green Giant vegetables and Baked with Tomato puree. The beauty of casseroles is that they barely require any tending. Just put them in the... - 104.309
Red Cabbage Casserole
1. Take a skillet, heat oil in it and add vegetables. Stir fry them for about 5 minutes along with sunflower seeds.
2. Add wine vinegar, concentrated apple juice, 2tbsp water and mustard and stir well.
3. Pressure cook mixture for 10 minutes or simmer... - 39.9722
Italian Seafood Casserole
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add mushrooms and next 4 ingredients; saute 10 minutes or until onion is tender.
Stir in spaghetti sauce, broth, and wine; bring to a boil.
Stir in scallops and... - 44.5296
Caraway Rye Round
1) Take a 1 1/2-quart round casserole and lightly grease it.
2) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3) Take a food processor jar and place rye flour, all-purpose flour, brown sugar, caraway seeds, oil, yeast and salt in it. Blend for about 5... - 45.425
Classic Curried Chicken With Couscous
1. Remove skin and trim all visible fat from chicken thighs; set chicken aside.
2. In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine zucchini, onion, oil and garlic; microwave, covered, on High 2-3 minutes. Stir in curry powder and flour until blended. Add tomatoes with... - 36.5071
Chicken & Shrimp With Couscous
In 3-quart casserole, combine oil, red and green peppers and onion.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring once.
Add tomatoes, broth, paprika, salt, thyme and cayenne, stirring to break apart tomatoes.
Add asparagus. - 33.603
Preheat the oven to 300 Degree.
Heat the oil in a 2 quart casserole.
Saute the mushrooms, onions, celery, and wheat or other grains until the onion is transparent and the grain is lightly browned.
Stir in the spices, stock, and the tamari.
Bring to a... - 40.9204
North African Couscous Pilaf
In a 1-cup glass measure, combine the coriander and cumin.
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Let cool, then grind the spices with a mortar and pestle or a spice mill.
Spread the pine nuts on a plate.
Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until just golden... - 44.9045
1. Season chicken with 1/4 teaspoon of salt. In a large flameproof casserole, heat oil. Add chicken and cook over medium-high heat, turning once or twice, until lightly browned, about 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from pan.
2. Add onion to drippings and cook,... - 31.54
Creamy Baked Corn With Zucchini And Red Bell Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine scallions, red pepper, and zucchini. Add corn and white pepper. Mix well.
3. Transfer corn mixture to an 11-by-7-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
4. Bake for 40 minutes. - 33.1377
Rice Pilaf With Curry Powder Seasoning
Rice Pilaf is a lovely and unique flavored dish that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Rice Pilaf recipe. - 30.7669
Beef And Vegetable Supper
In 2-quart casserole, place beef; cover.
Microwave at high (10) 5 to 7 minutes until browned; stir after 3 minutes.
Remove from casserole and drain well.
In same casserole, layer potatoes, carrots, rice, onions, ground beef and tomatoes.
Sprinkle with brown... - 34.746
Vegetable Seasoned Rice
1. Into a medium size saucepan, empty the broth can.
2. Place pan on medium high heat and bring liquid to a boil.
3. Add rice and bring to a boil again, stirring to prevent the grains from sticking to the pan.
4. Cover pan and reduce the heat.
5. Let... - 33.596
Cheesy Vegetables And Rice
Place rice and water in 1 1/2-quart microproof casserole.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 8 to 10 minutes.
In layers over rice, place half the cheese, zucchini, tomato, green onion, Italian seasoning, and remaining cheese.
Cover and cook on... - 36.7094
Chinese Beef With Vegetables & Noodles
Chinese Beef With Vegetables is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Chinese Beef With Vegetables, you will always crave for some more. - 36.1451
Frank Vegetable Medley
Combine frankfurters with remaining ingredients in 2-quart casserole, breaking up frozen vegetables with fork.
Bake, covered, at 375° for 1 hour or till heated through.
Stir once or twice during baking time. - 31.7295
Chinese Beef With Vegetables
Cut flank steak diagonally across grain into thin slices.
Cut slices into 3-inch lengths.
Place meat and marinade in glass casserole dish.
Cook on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes, stirring twice.
Combine vegetables, soup, onion, salt and pepper in bowl.
Stir into... - 39.1812
Spanish Vegetable Stew
Place water, onions, and garlic in a large microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave on high for 6 minutes or until onions are tender.
Add green pepper and rice.
Microwave on high for six minutes.
Add saffron, 3 1/2 cups of the broth or water, tomatoes, celery, and... - 47.6053
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) In a frying pan, melt 1 ounce of butter and gently fry the onion till it is soft. This usually takes about 5 minutes. Add the rice and continue to fry for some more minutes.
3) Into a 1... - 44.5206
Black Bean And Vegetable-stuffed Peppers
Combine corn, onion, and water in a microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Add tomato sauce and black pepper.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until tomato sauce... - 43.2519
Pot Roast With Vegetables
Rub all sides of the roast with the garlic.
Place in a 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Surround with the onions, carrots, potatoes, and bay leaf.
Pour in the tomato juice or tomato sauce and chicken stock.
Microwave on high for 15 minutes.
Rotate the dish a half turn... - 38.7085
Cheesy Vegetable Rice
In 1 1/2 -quart casserole, place rice.
In layers over rice, place 1 cup cheese, zucchini, tomato, green onion, celery, Italian seasoning and remaining cheese.
Microwave at medium high (7) 9 1/2 to 15 minutes.
Spread sour cream evenly over... - 39.8232
Microwave Chinese Beef With Vegetables
1. Slice the steak diagonally across grain into 3- inch lengths.
2. Take a glass casserole dish; place a marinade and meat in it.
3. In a microwave oven, place glass casserole and cook on ROAST (7) for about 6 minutes.
4. In a bowl,... - 40.1315
Oriental Style Beef And Vegetables
For ease in cutting, freeze beef sirloin steak about 20 min.
Cut beef across grain into 2 X 1/4" strips.
Mix beef, water, margarine, sugar, bouillon (dry), cornstarch and soy sauce in 1-qt casserole [1 1/2-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on medium... - 41.7906
Vegetable jimbalaya is a cooked rice and vegetable preparation made with added mushrooms. Cooked with added butter and baked to finish, the vegetable jimbalaya is a complete meal on its own and can also be served with a side. - 44.4939
Risotto And Vegetables
Heat a 2-quart heavy saucepan and melt the butter.
Saute the yellow onion and rice until the rice is a very light tan.
Add half the boiling broth and cover.
Cook over low heat until the broth is absorbed, about 10 minutes.
In the meantime, in another large... - 43.366