- » Vegetable Garnish
Vegetable Garnish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable garnish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable garnish recipes.
Basil Ribbons For Garnish
Basil is a fantastic vegetable that goes well as a garnish or even as an ingredient in dishes! This video shows you how to make strips of basil as a garnish to make your dishes come out elegant too! See the video for more! - 100.384
1. Wash and slice tomatoes.
2. Peel and slice onion.
3. Peel and grate carrot. Grate coconut.
4. Place tomatoes, onion and carrot in a heavy pan.
5. Add hot stock or boiling water. Add pepper and salt.
6. Cook till vegetables are almost done.
7. Add grated... - 49.0508
Spanish Vegetable Soup
1. Puree tomatoes and strain into a bowl and set aside, discarding the residue.
2. In a large pan, heat butter with oil over moderate heat.
3. Add onions and saute them for 3-5 minutes.
4. Add pureed tomatoes, potatoes, garlic, bouquet... - 48.7067
Cauliflower Soup With Confetti Garnish
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Cook and stir until tender.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add rice, cauliflower, and 6 cups of vegetable broth or water.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes or... - 47.5292
Roasted Chestnut Soup With A Mushroom Garnish
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Using a sharp paring knife, make a long slash on the flat side of each chestnut, cutting through the outer shell and inner brown skin.
Place chestnuts on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until tender when pierced with a fork, about... - 47.1693
Fried Bass With Vegetable Garnish
Fried Bass With Vegetable Garnish is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have on my dinner table. I bet, once you have this Fried Bass With Vegetable Garnish, you will always crave for some more. - 46.5432
1. Wash and dice into small pieces all the vegetables. Blanch tomatoes.
2. Mince onion and garlic.
3. Chop parsley.
4. Heat fat. Fry minced onion, garlic, parsley, carrots and turnip.
5. Add leeks, salt, pepper, blanched tomatoes, cabbage and celery. Add... - 44.8907
1. Peel and dice potatoes.
2. Chop onions and coriander leaves finely.
3. Heat fat. Brown onions. Add remaining ingredients except rice.
4. Cook on a slow fire till potatoes are cooked (add a little water if necessary).
5. Put rice into a colander. Hold under... - 44.8487
Iced Gazpacho With Vegetable Crouton And Herb Garnish
Grind almonds in an electric blender.
Peel and chop the tomatoes, and blend with the chopped garlic and onion.
Grind the bread crumbs in the blender.
Combine the ground almonds with some of the tomato mixture, and blend in the blender.
Mix this with the rest... - 43.3816
Vegetable Antipasto Salad
In a wide frying pan, combine chili sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, horseradish, and garlic; cook for several minutes over medium heat.
Add celery, green pepper, zucchini, and peperoncini; simmer, uncovered, until vegetables are fork tender (about 12... - 43.3019
Golden Vegetable Soup With Corn And Red Pepper Garnish
To Make Soup: In a 4-quart soup pot over medium heat, heat olive oil.
Add garlic and leeks and saute, stirring, for 1 minute.
Cover pot with wax paper and lid, reduce heat to low and cook, covered, for 10 minutes, or until very soft, stirring... - 43.0827
1. Prepare the peppers by halving them lengthwise and removing the stems, seeds, and membranes.
2. Cut the peppers lengthwise into strips about 1 cm /1/2 inch wide. Peel the potatoes and cut into rough dice, about 2.5-3 cm /1-1 1/4 inch across. Cut the onion... - 42.0552
1) Follow the package instructions to cook the beans and corn.
2) On cooling, add in red pepper, mushrooms, tomatoes, olives, oil, vinegar and lemon juice to this and mix together.
3) Season the mixture well with salt and pepper and place in a serving... - 40.8064
Rub salad bowl with garlic.
Put lettuce in first, then remaining ingredients in order listed.
Dress the salad with olive oil and wine vinegar.
Garnishes may be hard-cooked egg slices, stuffed olives, asparagus tips, cucumber rings, slivered... - 40.4834
Steamed Chicken With Vegetable Garnish
Place the chicken on a small plate.
Blend 1/2 teaspoon cornflour and 1 teaspoon water.
Put the mixture, oil and sherry on the chicken.
Put the mushroom and cabbage on the chicken, place in a steamer and steam for 30 minutes.
Bring the stock, soy sauce and... - 38.9311
Heat butter in frying pan.
Saute onion 2 to 3 minutes over medium-low heat.
Add beef and parsley; season to taste.
Continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes.
Mix in cheese and cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat and stuff mushroom caps.
Thread mushroom caps on skewers with... - 37.8175
Celery Soup Or Chowder
Chop the celery into very tiny pieces and chop or grate the onion.
Cut the potatoes into small dice.
Simmer together in the stock or water until tender, seasoning well.
Meanwhile make a thin sauce with the butter, flour and milk, add celery mixture to... - 37.3352
Vegetable Cheese Platter
In bowl combine cheese with yogurt, mustard, salt, garlic, and pepper.
Add carrot, green pepper, and minced celery; mix well and chill for 1 hour.
Spoon cheese mixture onto center of serving platter.
Cut each cucumber quarter in half crosswise.
Arrange... - 36.9772
Wash parsley, spring onions, tomatoes and mint; dry.
Chop parsley, spring onions (including green tops) and mint very finely.
Peel and chop tomatoes and cucumber very finely.
Combine prepared vegetables, bourghol, lemon juice, oil, chilli powder and salt in... - 33.6361
Calf's Liver With Vegetable Garnish
Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring well; dredge liver in mixture.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add liver, cook 5 minutes on each side or until browned.
Drain, transfer to a warm platter.
Combine remaining... - 33.1437
Mixed Vegetables For Garnish
Wash and scrape or peel the carrots and turnips.
Dice them very neatly or cut out small balls with a vegetable scoop.
Wash and divide cauliflower into neat sprigs.
Cut beans into diamond shapes.
Cook each vegetable separately in the minimum of boiling, salted... - 32.5414
Dal Moth Chaat
1. Lightly cook the grams with a pinch of turmeric, salt and water till dry.
2. Cool. Serve garnished with slices of cucumber and green chillies. Pour lime juice over. - 30.458
Brown bread cubes in the oil with garlic.
Add to soup with vegetables just before serving - 25.0185
Brussels Sprouts As A Garnish
1. Cook brussels sprouts until tender but still slightly firm. .
2. Combine Italian dressing with dill seeds and chives. Pour over hot brussels sprouts.
3. Chill and serve as a garnish or relish. - 22.2765
Vegetable Garnish Recipes By Category
Vegetable Garnish Ingredient: