- » Vegetable Fruit
Vegetable Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable fruit recipes.
Traditional Gobi Paratha
Finally, we have a healthier verison of the Gobi Paratha. It might seem a bit difficult, but it is not. It is also very tasty. Anyway, if you haven't tried this yet, then you are in luck. You can now watch and learn from this video from Manjula's Kitchen.... - 146.529
Americanized Chicken Chile Verde
If you like your chicken in stew to be super tender, super moist and all the more healthy, the video is worth a watch. The chef here makes the Americanized version of the authentic chicken chile verde and beautiful green tomatoes that go into the gravy take... - 138.839
1. In a cooker, add the unpeeled finger potatoes and par boil them on high heat for 2 whistles. Once done, remove and set aside for cooling.
2. In a large mixing bowl add all the cubed vegetables, add salt to taste, ground pepper, olive... - 124.416
If you are craving for a South-western dish, then you must be watching this recipe by Chef Scott. He had learnt Green chile recipe from Denver and later came up with his version of Green Chile. He is using Mexican green chiles for this recipe which gives a... - 121.929
Green Chili And Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Wondering how to use your left over chicken? See this fantastic video that shares an excellent recipe for a delicious and appetizing casserole. The video is impressive and great way to include corn tortillas, chicken and soup in a single dish. Take a look and... - 119.595
Tuna Pasta With Cherry Tomatoes
Mediterranean style pasta has its own charm and this Tuna Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes recipe proves it again. Have a look at this delicious looking pasta dish in this video. It is very easy to prepare and quite economical. Perfect lunch for any day. - 118.176
Capsicum tindora makes for a spicy addition to your dinner fare. Tempered with spices, this classic capsicum dish is best savored with rotis. This video shows how to make this yummy capsicum dish at home. A great way to add some flavors to your boring meals. - 118.034
Hot And Sweet Chili Prawns On Skewer
Sweet, tangy, and spicy, these shrimp skewers are a hit as a party appetizer when served alongside margaritas or are perfect for days you don’t feel like cooking! It’s a recipe for beginners cause it needs It two ingredients and 10 minutes to get on the... - 117.901
Spicy Chunky Salsa
Summer is the time when garden tomatoes are in abundance! What better use of them than to make a few bottles of fresh homemade salsa. This recipe is bursting with fresh simple flavors and spice. This chunky salsa pairs well with crispy corn chips or can be... - 117.055
Baked Grouper Chili Rellenos
For those who love Mexican food. This is a traditional Mexican Rican dish that calls for stuffed chilies! Ken gets these going easily with some spice and cheese to follow. Watch Ken show you how. - 116.818
Very popular Indo-Chinese appetizer. Deep fried Cauliflower Fritters cooked in sweet, sour and spicy Chinese based gravy! Goes well with plane boiled rice, noodles! - 115.861
Easy Vegetable Dip And Pasta Sauce
This recipe is a great way to incorporate peppers in a child's diet. Peppers are rich in Vitamin C. In this video, Victoria shows you how to make this Easy Vegetable Dip And Pasta Sauce in this video. - 107.604
Raw Red Bell canapes
Finding quick and easy meal recipes that fits into a raw and vegan diet it not easy. Watch this video and you will agree when I say it is! Here's a fast, fresh and tasty meal that will keep you filled. These bell pepper canapés are stuffed with raw vegan... - 107.165
Tasty Oven Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
When cherry tomatoes are in their prime, there could be a no better way to devour them than have them roasted. Juicy, succulent, ripe red tomatoes make for a yummy addition to salads, soups and many side dishes. To know how to roast cherry tomatoes to... - 103.895
Any salad lovers out there? You are in for a surprise today. Check out the video of the mouth watering Quinua Salad. Our talented chef has done a great job in preparing this salad just for all you salad lovers. - 101.148
Korean Cooked Radish
Frustrated to see all the Korean meat recipes? Maangchi has a vegetarian side dish using radish. Just a few ingredients and a few stirs in the pan for a simple Korean dish. Definitely a must try for a light lunch. - 101.029
Tex-mex Sautéed Zucchini With Corn And Green Chiles
Zucchini is one of the most versatile vegetable around. And Betty makes a delicious, budget-friendly and fall-favorite dinner with just a handful of ingredients and loads of zucchini. This delightful Southwestern side dish makes for a great Tex-Mex recipe.... - 100.934
Creamy Green Chili Dressing
If you are looking for a real palate-pleasing salad dressing recipe, then this creamy chili dressing is likely to hit home. The hot flavors of chili blended with sour cream gives this dressing its luscious texture and taste. A win-win salad dressing for your... - 97.8426
Spicy Green Chile Cornbread
This is not just another cornbread recipe, as this video will clearly affirm. Betty puts together yet another dinner time favorite that is flavorful and moist and makes for a bon appétit. It’s so good and easy to make that it’s likely to become a family... - 97.0759
Have you ever tried cooking cauliflower in a Chinese style? Here is a great recipe…Cauliflower Manchurian that is bound to sweep your guests off their feet! Watch Chef Vikas and then try out this quick and delicious looking recipe. A little but of Hindi... - 95.0999
How does the combination of meat, cream, and fruit sound? Intriguing enough, this is a great video recipe for chilies and walnuts!! A queer sounding dish that comes together beautifully! Now to try it and check how delicious it is! - 92.508
For all the Mexican food lovers, this chili relleno is simply the best in its category as it is easily made with a few ingredients, but has a mix of textures and flavors which will simply change the way you felt about rellenos before. Best of all, this... - 89.9063
Indian Cabbage And Peas Saute
Are you looking for some easy to make Indian recipes? This recipe may prove helpful. . Watch the chef share this easy to make and yummy Indian Cabbage and Peas Saute recipe. Do not miss out on this one. - 89.3052
Roasted Red Peppers
What better way to kick-start your Thanksgiving feast than yummy burned peppers. Flavorful and bursting with nutrients, burned red peppers is a mix of sweet, salty and savory flavors. Chef Todd Mohr shares with us his exciting recipe that will give an added... - 86.738
Fresh Tomato Basil Soup
There are some ingredients that create magic when paired together, like tomato and basil. This soup is an all time, all year favorite. Can be served hot or cold and makes a delicious meal with crusty bread. - 85.7113
Korean Green Chili Pancake
How about some pancake dishes with a touch of Mexican cuisine? Maangchi is in Mexico city and she is makes two varieties of pancakes. One is countryside Korean green chili pancake and another version in Mexican style with chicken topping. Well, everyone can... - 85.3439
Minced Beef And Cooked Rice Stuffed Pepper
This is a quick easy recipe to make after a hard day's work. Use frozen cooked mince beef and leftover rice with fresh mushrooms, corn and peas to stuff peppers and have a delicious healthy meal ready in less than 30 minutes. A wonderful recipe for those on a... - 81.1759
Char Grilled Bell Pepper Pizza
Use up odds and ends from your freezer to make a gourmet affair for a weekend night. Use frozen pizza dough and leftover pasta sauce to make a delicious dinner or char grilled pepper pizza. Serve this delectable pizza with a side salad for a fancy and... - 67.4609
Mexican Chile Rellenos
Want to prepare a Mexican delicacy today? Try these delicious Mexican Chile Rellenos.Watch this video to learn how you can prepare these at home. - 64.8806
1. Cut cauliflower in to medium sized florets. Wash and drain on a kitchen towel.
2. Mix cornflour, all purpose flour, salt, pepper powder and red chilli powder along with little water to make it a thick paste.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Dip cauliflower florets... - 58.5837
Chicken With Green Chile And Basil (gai Phrik Krapao)
Exciting Thai fresh flavours of hot-salty-sweet-sour with chicken in a qui k stir-fry. Perfect with steamed brown rice for a healthy meal. This is a dry curry which is sans coconut milk-so it is big on flavour and low on fat. - 53.2466
Braised Globe Artichokes
1. In a large mixing bowl, take lemon juice and pour three-quarters cold water.
2. Chop off the stems of the artichokes.
3. Discard the tough bottom leaves.
4. Chop off about 1 1/2 inches from the tops.
5. Snip the tops of the remaining leaves.... - 49.8504
Peanut And Bitter Gourd Rassa
Diced bittergourd, cooked in a flavourful, aromatic gravy with peanuts..these act as a crunch in this recipe. Do note that I have added some coconut and jaggery in this recipe (which aint recommended much for diabetics)…but my dad is fussy…so as long as... - 49.701
Dice capsicum and potato. Finely chop 2 onions and roughly chop 1 onion, tomato and green chillies. Grind it to a smooth paste along with cashewnuts without adding water.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a skillet and fry green bell peppers for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.... - 49.4826
Bean And Chile Cheese Pie
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. With a knife or using the metal blade of the food processor, chop the onions and green pepper finely
3. Dry the chilies with kitchen towels and with a knife or using the metal blade of the food processor,... - 49.3597
Vietnamese Salad With Chile Mint Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a medium bowl, toss the pork strips with 1 clove of the minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce. Set aside to marinate at room temperature for about 1 hour.
3) In a medium ovenproof skillet, heat 2... - 48.9281
Capsicum Lemon Rice
Wash and cook rice. Spread on a plate and allow to cool down completely. Separate the grains with a fork. (You can also use leftover plain rice)
Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard. When they splutter, lower the heat and add cashew nuts/peanuts and sauté until... - 48.8212
Roasted Chile Paste (nam Phrik Pao)
This a favourite condiment as well as a flavour giving ingredient for soups, stir-fried dishes, noodles, rice, dipping sauces, and even as a salad dressing. The flavour is addictive and you will find yourself spreading it on a piece of toast or crackers. It... - 48.5862
Veal Saute With Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. In a small mixing bowl, soak tomatoes in 1/2 cup boiling water until they soften.
2. Drain tomatoes before cooking.
3. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
4. Add onions, mushrooms, and garlic and cook on medium-high heat for 1... - 48.4691
Italian Tomato Sauce
1. In an electric blender, puree undrained Italian tomatoes.
2. In a large saucepan, heat oil and saute onion and garlic for about 5 minutes until golden brown.
3. Pour in the pureed tomato, tomato paste, water, the parsley sprigs, salt,... - 48.4293
Sweet Corn And Chile Soup
1.Put the kettle on gentle flame, and add the olive oil.
2.Once warmed well, add the onions and garlic,saute well till they are translucent
3.Toss in corn kernel, stir and cover. Cook for upto 4 minutes.
4.Add the chiles and water.Cover and simmer for... - 48.2566
Thai Style Beef And Lettuce Salad With Chile Lime Dressing
1) Discard the ends and any wilted outer leaves of the romaine, leaf lettuce and curly endive. Separate the leaves, to rinse in water and then dry. Cut or tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate.
2) In a medium bowl, add 2... - 48.0794
Gobi Manchurian Curry
Boil the florettes for 3-4 minutes in plenty of water, to which a tbsp. of milk has been added.
Drain and pat dry on a clean cloth.
Make thin batter out of flour and 2 tbsp.cornflour, adding 1/4 tsp. each of ginger and garlic and red chilli powder and salt
to... - 47.9375
A delicious dessert can give the perfect ending to any meal. This heavenly charlotterusse is a wonderful combination of all things good. Every bite into this is an out of this world feel. Make the most of it. - 47.6221
• Take a frying pan and with 1 tsp oil in it. Fry the red chilies, Cinnamon, coriander, cumin seeds, black gram and Bengal gram till the mixture turns brown.
• Remove the pan and allow it to cool.
• Grind and blend the mixture to make a fine powder.... - 47.5063
1)In a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon ghee and add asafoetida powder and stir.
2)Add cauliflower and sauté for 5 minutes and then mix them with yogurt. Mix well.
3)Take a deep saucepan and heat ghee and then fry onion and garlic until golden.
4)Add all... - 47.4862
Cheese And Chile Corn Bread
1) Preheat oven to 425Â°.
2) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
3) Add the chili to work bowl after drying with a paper towel. Pulse on/off until coarsely chopped.
4) Change the setting into SHREDDING DISC setting.
5) Insert the... - 47.4842
Green Chili And Cheese Enchiladas
1) Prepare chillies and keep aside.
2) Clean lettuce, tear 4 leaves into small pieces and keep aside the rest.
3) Clean coriander leaves and chop coarsely.
4) Skin garlic cloves and chop coarsely.
5) Clip scallion greens and keep aside the... - 47.3336
Phool Gobi Pulao
1 Wash the rice well.
2 In a bowl, soak the rice in double the quantity of water for 1 hour.
3 Meanwhile, cut the cauliflower into small flowerets and wash well.
4 In a large pan heat the ghee.
5 Add in the cumin seeds.
6 Add... - 47.1906
Italian Tomato Soup
Dissolve the bouillon cubes in 3 1/2 pints water and bring to the boil.
Nick the tomato skins, plunge into boiling water for 30-15 seconds and peel off the skins.
Halve the tomatoes and squeeze out the seeds.
Add to the bouillon and leave on a low heat.
Add... - 47.0548
1) Trim off the outer green leaves and cauliflower stalks, then rinse thoroughly under cold running water.
2) In a heavy frying pan, roast the bay leaf, cardamoms, clove, cinnamon stick, mustard and poppy seeds over a low heat, until... - 47.0248
Mozzarella Fritters With Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
Preheat the barbecue to medium.
Shred the mozzarella using a coarse cheese grater, and place in a bowl.
Add the Parmesan and flour and toss to mix, then add the egg to bind.
Add the basil, garlic and some seasoning and mix well.
With damp... - 46.9087
Italian Tomato Sauce With Bacon
1. Dice the bacon.
2. Take a skillet and add the bacon, saute it until it turns crispy.
3. Drain off the bacon grease reserving 1 tbsp.
4. Stir in crushed garlic, finely chopped onion, basil, tomatoes, bay leaf, oregano and stock.
5. Boil and simmer... - 46.8113
Chile Rellenos Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a medium sized skillet and combine the first 4 ingredients in it.
3. Place the skillet over heat and cook until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
4. Drain off pan drippings.
5. Take a 10- x 6- x... - 46.6209
Gobhi Aur Matar
1) Break up the cauliflower in small florets.
2) In a fry pan, heat up oil and splutter mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
3) Add cauliflower florets, cayenne, turmeric and water into the pan and sauté for 5 minutes.
4) Add peas and... - 46.4916
Phool Gobhi Yakhni
1 Cut the cauliflower into fairly large pieces.
2 Wash well.
3 In a pan, heat the oil.
4 Add in the cauliflower pieces and fry for a few minutes until light brown.
5 Remove with a slotted spoon.
6 In another pan, put the... - 46.3738
Red Pepper Mini-pizza
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Separate each pita pocket into 2 round halves.
Place pita halves, smooth side down, on a nonstick baking sheet, or on a baking pan lined with a baking-pan liner, and bake for 5 minutes or until crisp.
Lower heat to 350... - 46.3597
1)Core capsicums and clean the insides.
2)Chop finely onion, tomato, chilli and coriander.
3)Peel potatoes and cut into small sized pieces. Boil the peas and potato , strain and mash.
4)Make small pieces of cottage cheese.
5)In a frying... - 46.1259
Green Chile And Pepper Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheese until shredded.
3) In a processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onion, green pepper and green chiles... - 46.1259
Kareli Chi Bhajee
1. Peel gourds and remove bitterness.
2. Cut into small pieces. Keep aside.
3. In a frying pan dry roast coconut, onion, cloves, cinnamon and peppercorns until red.
4. Grind to a fine paste.
5. In a small bowl add tamarind with 1 cup water and keep it... - 46.0716
1. Peel gourds and remove bitterness.
2. Cut into small pieces. Keep aside.
3. In a bowl add dal and water. Soak dal whole night.
4. Next day drain out the dal from water.
5. Grind coarsely.
6. In a frying pan heat 4 tablespoon oil. Toss asafoetida... - 46.0218
Gobi Parantha is a delicious Indian cuisine. Gobi Parantha gets its taste from cauliflower filling. Gobi Parantha is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 46.019
Capsicums Stuffed With Spices
1 In a pan, heat the ghee.
2 Add in asafetida, turmeric, curd, ground soices, salt and pepper.
3 Cook, stirring until brown.
4 Remove from the heat and stir in amchoor powder.
5 Allow to cool.
6 Slit the capsicum lengthwise.
7 Fill in the... - 45.9834
Greek Cucumber And Yogurt Dip
1) Line a strainer with 2 layers of cheese cloth and place it over a bowl.
2) Add the yogurt and with a twistie, close the top of the cheesecloth.
3) Let it drain for 3 hours at room temperature.
4) Peel and cut the cucumber lengthwise into half.
5)... - 45.8907
Kohlrabi Salad Nicoise
1) Take a bowl and mix kohlrabi and radishes.
2) Mix mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, salad oil and mustard in another bowl.
3) Add this mixture to salad and mix them.
4) Add little salt and pepper.
5) Allow them to chill for many hours.
6)... - 45.823
Green Chile And Fish Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Sprinkle salt, pepper, paprika, and red pepper, lightly over fillets.
3. Take electric skillet and melt butter in it, over medium heat (350°).
4. Stir in lemon juice.
5. Combine fillets to the skillet.
6.... - 45.7992
Samuchi Band Gobhi
1)Take cabbage and make four perpendicular gashes around it. Scoop out little from the inside, keeping shape intact.
2)In a pan, heat half butter and sauté onion and garlic until golden.
3)Add vegetables and inside of cabbage, chili, ginger and... - 45.726
Green Chile Soup
The green chile soup is made with green chilies and chicken broth. Flavored with cheese, paprika, garlic and onions and added tomatoes, the green chili soup is spicy and apptetizing when topped with cheese and cilatntro. - 45.5804
Chile Rice Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the garlic and onion until finely chopped.
3) In a small skillet, saute the onions and garlic in the oil for 3-5 minutes over a medium heat until... - 45.5468
Chile Con Queso
1) In a skillet, add butter to melt over medium heat.
2) Add the onion and cook until it softens.
3) Add tomatoes and chilies.
4) Reduce heat to simmer the mixture for a few minutes.
5) Fold in cheese and stir to melt into the mixture.
6) Stir in milk... - 45.538
Chile Chicken Breast Stir Fry
1. In a wok, heat the oil against medium -high flame until it gets hot but it should not reach its smoke point.
2. Add garlic in it and stir-fry the ingredients until it becomes golden.
3. Now add chicken in it and stir fry the chicken pieces for 2-3... - 45.4514
Citrus And Chile Braised Duck
Reserve duck neck and giblets for other uses, if desired; then pull off and discard lumps of fat from duck.
Rinse duck inside and out; pat dry.
With poultry shears or a knife, split duck lengthwise through breastbone and along both sides of backbone.
Discard... - 45.2793
Stuffed Green Chillies On Fried Onions
Dry roast the sesame seeds, shaking the saucepan all the time to prevent them from burning.
Roast the seeds until some bits are darker than others.
Remove the pan from the heat and transfer to a dish to cool.
Meanwhile, mix the ground coriander, mango powder,... - 45.2686
Vazul Band Gobhi
1 Cut the cabbage into large pieces.
2 In a pressure cooker heat oil.
3 Add in asafoetida.
4 Add in the cabbage pieces and fry well for about 5 minutes.
5 Add in all the other spices along with 1 cup of water.
6 Pressure cook for... - 44.9969
Gobi Ki Sabzi
Complete Indian Dish. For everyone to ENJOY!! - 44.9298
Bund Gobi Chi Koshumbiri
1. In a bowl add dal and soak in water for whole night.
2. Drain out dal from water the next day and keep aside.
3. In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon ghee and toss in mustard and asafoetida.
4. When seeds stop spluttering, add dal and saute... - 44.7788
Fresh Tomato Aspic
Scallop stem ends of tomatoes and remove slice from tops.
Scoop out pulp and place in blender or processor; blend until pureed.
Turn shells upside down to drain.
Strain, measuring 2 cups pulp with juice.
Combine pulp, juice and gelatin in a saucepan.
Bring to... - 44.7072
1 Cut the onion into slices.
2 Cut capsicums and tomatoes into big pieces.
3 In a pan, heat the ghee.
4 Add in turmeric, capsicums, onions, and tomatoes.
5 Fry, stirring until dry and add in salt.
6 Add in ground spices and... - 44.6902
Sweet Sour Chile Sauce
Peel, core, and quarter tomatoes.
Using metal blade, process a portion at a time with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped; you should have 6 cups.
Place tomatoes in a 5 to 6-quart pan.
Process green chiles and hot chile pepper (remove seeds if desired) with... - 44.6213
1 Peel the tinda.
2 Using a sharp knife, cut four slits in each.
3 In a frying pan, heat the ghee.
4 Add in the tinda and fry until light brown.
5 Add in the ground onion, garlic and green cardamoms, cook until brown.
6 Add in one... - 44.6085
Chipotle Chile Rubbed Shrimp With Avocado Corn Chutney
1. Rinse the shrimp under cold running water, then blot them dry with paper towels.
2. Place the chile powder, garlic salt, coriander, oregano, cumin, and pepper in a mixing bowl and whisk to mix. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Stir in the olive oil. Let... - 44.5363
Pertzy Farshirovannye Tiortoi Morkov Yu
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a baking dish with butter.
2) In a pan of boiling water, scald the peppers for about 10 minutes. Drain them, slice their tops off and scoop out the seeds along with the membrane.
3) In a bowl, add 2... - 44.5027
Mexican Chile Waffles
1) The waffle iron is preheated after brushing it with a mixture of liquid lecithin and oil or melted butter.
2) The cheese is grated with the help of shredding disk and taken out.
3) All the ingredients, except cheese, are blended in... - 44.5008
Chile Rubbed Tuna With Tomatillo Chutney
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a large nonreactive skillet, pour the olive oil and heat it over medium heat, add the onion and cook for 3 minutes, also add the tomatillos, ginger, and... - 44.4456
Capsicum Fried Masala
Wash, cut and remove the seeds from the capsicum (cut into circle size)
Heat oil in a pan; add capsicum along with salt and fry until it changes color.
Take it out from the oil and keep aside.
Grind all the ingredients from tomato to chilli powder. Keep... - 44.3667
Wash tomatoes and dry.
Remove a slice from each at stem end.
Soften cream cheese.
In a medium bowl, combine cheese, catsup, lemon juice, horseradish, cream and pepper.
Mix well with fork.
Press cheese mixture through pastry bag with star top, making rosettes... - 44.3293
Capsicums Stuffed With Potatoes
1 Chop the boiled potatoes and green chillies.
2 In a pan, heat the ghee.
3 Add in the turmeric along with chopped potatoes and green chillies.
4 Cook, stirring constantly.
5 Remove from the heat, add in salt, ground spices and amchoor and mix... - 44.3099
Bitter Gourd Treat
Soak tamrind in 1 cup water for 5 minutes and squeeze out the pulp.
Remove bitterness from bittergourds after peeling and cutting them into thin rounds.
For removing their bitterness sprinkle them with salt liberally and set aside whole night.
Next morning,... - 44.2927
Bitter Gourds With Onions
Wash, peel and slice the bitter gourds.
Rub the salt into the slices and set aside for about 2 hours.
Wash the bitter gourds under cold running water, rubbing them with your fingers to remove some of the seeds.
Wash at least twice and set aside.
Heat the oil... - 44.2378
Pickled Fish With Chile Peppers
1) In a bowl, fish is marinated with lemon juice and covered.
2) The marinated fish is chilled in the refrigerator for many hours. The fish needs to be turned a couple of times.
3) Around 20 minutes before cooking, the fish is taken... - 44.2344
Fresh Artichoke Appetizers
Slice about 1/2 inch off top of artichoke to remove main cluster of thorns; break off small leaves at base of artichoke and, with scissors, cut thorny tips from remaining exterior leaves.
With a knife, cut away dark green surface of base and stem, trimming... - 44.2215
Stuffed Ladies Fingers
1. Make a slit on each bhendi until halfway.
2. Gind coriander, garlic coconut, ginger and chilies to a paste.
3. Add gram flour to it and mix well
4. Stir in salt and spices.
5. Stuff the mixture into bhendies.
6. In a skillet heat 6 tblsps oil and... - 44.2149
Roasted Chile & Tomatillo Stew
Line broiling pan (without rack) with foil.
Place poblanos or green peppers in pan and broil at closest position to source of heat, turning occasionally, until charred all over, about 15 minutes.
Wrap foil around poblanos and allow to steam... - 44.1654
Chile Relleno Casserole
Spray a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Arrange half of the chilies in the bottom of the dish.
Meanwhile, brown ground beef; drain fat.
Simmer onions with beef; season with salt and pepper.
Top chilies with a layer of beef mixture, followed by a... - 44.152
1. On mirchi make a slit halfway through on one side and set aside.
2. In a frying pan heat oil and fry gram flour till red in colour.
3. Add onion, ginger and chillies to it and sautÃ© until pale golden colour.
4. Mix gram flour, salt and all the... - 44.1188
Red Pepper Mousselines
Cook peppers and onion gently but until really soft in 150 ml/1/4 pint of water.
Sieve and when cool, fold in eggs, cheese and lemon juice.
Season to taste with garlic and salt.
Line ramekin dishes with the blanched cabbage leaves.
Fill with mixture.
Sprinkle... - 44.082
Vegetable Fruit Recipes By Category
Vegetable Fruit Ingredient: