- » Vegetable Fritter
Vegetable Fritter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable fritter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable fritter recipes.
This recipe is great to make during spring time. Zucchini Fritters is a simple appetizer but very tasty. These can be served for a small get together as well. - 146.731
Low Carb Healthy Cauliflower Fritters
Think fritters are unfit to be a part of your low carb diet? Then let this video by LowCarb360 change the way you think forever! Watch to know of a simple recipe that will yield yummy, healthy, low carb fritters. Watch to know more. - 116.853
1. In food processor, put garlic and chop. Then, add cilantro and pulse.
2. Throw zucchini in processor, and chop it finely.
3. In a large bowl, transfer zucchini mixture, add eggs, and mix well.
4. Drop salt, pepper, cayenne, and flour... - 109.389
Crispy Thai Sweet Potato Fritters
Crispy Thai sweet potato fritters is a snack with a difference. This is a quick and easy recipe that you can prepare in just a few minutes. The chef here has presented this recipe in such an easy manner that you can prepare the same in your own kitchen. Now... - 103.111
Crispy Zucchini Fritters
Zucchini always makes a great meal! This recipe is a demonstration of making zucchini fritters. Flavored with lime and pepper. The ingredients shown in the video, allow you to make some variations for the fritters. Watch and learn! - 84.593
1)In a saucepan, cook cauliflower in salted water until tender and drain.
2)In a mixing bowl, add flour, lukewarm water, egg and 1 tablespoon olive oil and mix well. Leave it for an hour.
3)Then, add remaining oil, vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon... - 50.4587
Zucchini Fritters makes a delicious snack. These are an all time favorite and are a hit among my family and friends. The recipe is easy to make and the ingredients are easily available in the grocery store. Try these simple Zucchini Fritters for your next... - 49.1472
Cheese And Potato Fritters
When cheese and potato fritters can be made at home, why go to a restaurant for it? Get all set to serve these fritters as a snack today. The cheese and potato fritters is made with ingredients which are easy to find at any grocery store. You have already... - 49.0135
Wash zucchini, do not peel.
Dice coarsely; cover with water.
Add 1 teaspoon salt and bring to boil for eight minutes.
Drain in colander (about 15 minutes).
While draining zucchini, heat salad oil and saute onion until soft.
Beat eggs; addnext7... - 47.8643
1) In a large bowl add egg substitute and flour.
2) Mix carrots, scallions, parsley, and tarragon.
3) In another bowl, whip egg whites until stiff.
4) Combine it with the carrot mixture.
5) Heat oil on a nonstick griddle.
6) Drop 1/4-cup mounds on the... - 47.8051
1. For the batter, nto a bowl, sift the flour and salt; mix and make a well in its centre
2. Pour oil and the creamed mixture into it; add warm water and egg whites, mix well and leave it for two hours
3. In a heavy pan, heat oil and dip sliced... - 45.937
Zippy Zucchini Fritters
1. Squeeze as much water as possible from grated zucchini
2. Leave about 1 cup of zucchini for further use.
3. Place all ingredients in the list, except oil in a bowl and mix them well.
4. Take a skillet, pour oil in it to 1/8 inch depth and heat the... - 45.8482
Spicy Onion Fritters
In a medium-size bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda.
In a small bowl, combine water and yogurt.
Stir liquid into dry ingredients until batter is smooth and free from lumps.
In a small skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat until hot.
Add... - 45.2565
1) Wash eggplants and peel them.
2) Cut crosswise into slices 1/2 inch thick; then cut into 1/2-inch sticks.
3) In large bowl, toss eggplant with salt.
4) Let stand for 20 minutes then drain.
5) On paper towels, dry the eggplants.
6)... - 45.1352
Put eggplant in a colander, sprinkle with salt and leave to drain 30 minutes.
To make batter, sift flour and salt into a medium-size bowl.
Beat in egg yolks and olive oil.
Gradually add water and continue to beat to make a smooth batter.
Let stand 1... - 44.7241
Boil cauliflower in 1/2 cup water 4 to 5 minutes, drain well.
Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and parsley together; season with salt and pepper.
Dip cauliflower florets in beaten egg, coat in bread crumb mixture and place on a serving plate.
Set... - 44.1095
Boil eggplant until tender.
Peel and mash well.
Add onion, bell pepper, garlic, onion tops and parsley.
Add eggs, butter, salt and pepper.
Add enough flour to make a good batter.
Drop from spoon into hot fat.
Brown and drain on brown paper.
Serve hot. - 43.1731
Pumpkin Fritters is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared fritters is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 43.0797
Beat the egg, sugars, and salt until light and fluffy.
Add the cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla.
Add the flour and pumpkin.
Add the baking powder.
Refrigerate the batter for at least 2 hours.
Drop by tablespoonfuls into deep hot fat (375Â°... - 42.9818
Zucchini And Carrot Fritters
Mix zucchini and 1/2 teaspoon salt; let stand 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, lightly saute carrots in 2 tablespoons butter.
Stir in drained zucchini, eggs, cheese, flour and dill weed.
Season with salt and pepper.
Spread in greased 13x9-inch... - 42.352
1. In a saucepan, add the squash roughly cut into medium size pieces and cover with water.
2. Boil the squash until very tender.
3. Drain and leave to cool.
4. When the squash is cool, puree in a blender or press though a strainer to get... - 41.4605
Cheese And Onion Fritters
Cheese And Onion Fritters has an incredible taste. The cheese and eggs gives the Cheese And Onion Fritters an unbelievable taste.Cheese And Onion Fritters is inspired by restaurants across the world. - 41.4432
1. Preheat your oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6
2. In a bowl, add in the flour, season it nad slowly add in the eggs and milk; combine well to make a smooth batter
3. Add cheese and half of the chives and stir well
4. In a nonstick frying... - 41.2439
1)Take a bowl, mix all the ingredients one by one.
2)In a griddle, or a pan, heat the oil.
3)Now drop the batter by the tablespoons in the oil.
4)Once the fritter turns golden brown, flip over and cook the other side.
5)Serve hot with any dip... - 41.1748
In small covered saucepan cook carrots and onion in water about 25 minutes or till tender.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
Finely chop carrots.
Toss parsley with cooked vegetables and set aside.
In mixing bowl stir together flour, baking powder, and... - 40.916
Minted Vegetable Fritters
1) In a bowl beat thebattered ingredients.
2) Add frozen vegetables.
3) In a frying pan heat oil, add butter and place spoonful of batter a at a time. Fry for 5 min on either sidetill golden.
4) Serve immediately with grilled lamb cutlets or... - 40.8355
Split Pea Fritters
In 1 1/2-quart saucepan combine peas, water, onion, carrot, and broth mix and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and let simmer, stirring occasionally, until peas are soft, about 30 minutes; let cool.
In medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt, and... - 40.6973
In mixing bowl stir together 1 1/2 cups flour, baking powder, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Combine egg, 1 cup milk, and zucchini.
Add to dry ingredients in mixing bowl; stir just till moistened.
Drop batter from tablespoon into deep hot fat.
Fry, a few at a time,... - 39.9694
Onion Fritter Rings
1) Peel the onions.
2) Slice them into round 1/4-inch slices and separate into individual rings.
3) In a bowl, beat in the egg with milk and salt.
4) Dip the onion rings in batches into the egg mixture to coat every inch of its surface.
5) In a paper... - 39.1643
Yellow Split Pea Fritters
Baya Kyaw is Indian in origin and is a popular street food in Yangon, eaten as a snack throughout the day. This recipe is my sister’s version and works particularly well as a starter, simply served with a dip or my personal favourite, eaten like falafel,... - 39.0109
Cauliflower And Tomato Fritters
Cauliflower And Tomato Fritters are great appetizer. If you like cauliflower with eggs and flour then you should try this Cauliflower And Tomato Fritters recipe. - 38.8277
Zucchini Fritters Fried In Crisco
1 In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
2 In another bowl, mix milk, egg, and zucchini.
3 Stir in to the dry ingredients and mix just until moistened.
4 In a pan heat deep Crisco to 375° and drop the mixture with a... - 38.3802
1. Make a thick batter first. Sift flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
2. Make a dip in the center, and pour in the oil.
3. Add a little of the milk mixture. Blend in flour slowly with a spoon, adding the rest of the liquid in spoonfuls.
4. Beat well to... - 37.9945
Thyme & Parmesan Zucchini Fritters
Cut zucchini in half; boil in water until tender.
Drain and immediately place in bowl to save exuding juices.
When cool, place zucchini in suitable pan and mash thoroughly.
Pour vegetable juices over 1 or 2 slices bread, squeeze as dry as possible, and... - 37.9016
Squash Fritters is a delicious side dish recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 37.8726
Trim the cauliflower and divide it into 25 to 30 florets.
Cook in boiling salted water for 7 to 10 minutes or until just tender.
Drain and allow to cool.
Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
In a bowl, beat together the egg, egg white and a pinch of... - 37.3419
Slice eggplants into eighteen 1/2 inch rounds.
Season with lime juice, salt, and ground peppers.
Marinate 15 minutes.
Make a batter the consistency of whipping cream by mixing flour with beer.
Dip and coat eggplant slices in batter.
Fry in heated oil until... - 37.2569
1. In a bowl, toss together the bean sprouts, bell pepper, scallions, mushrooms, capers, olives, garlic, tarragon, rosemary and sun-dried tomatoes.
2. Preheat the oven to 250°. Place a baking sheet with a rack on it in the oven. Fill a deep-fryer with 4... - 37.1639
Macaroni And Tomato Fritters
1. Boil macaroni in salted water using the absorption method.
2. Chop up fine.
3. Prepare a thick tomato sauce using cornflour to thicken. Mix with macaroni and leave it to cool.
4. When cold, form into fritters. Coat with egg and breadcrumbs and deep fry. - 36.6437
Macaroni And Tomato Fritters Vegetarian
1. Boil macaroni by the absorption method.
2. Cook tomatoes and pass through a sieve.
3. Make a thick batter with gram flour and water. Add tomato pulp, finely chopped onions, green chillies and ginger. Add cooked macaroni and salt. Mix well.
4. Heat oil.... - 36.399
Cut the courgettes in 1/4 inch slices.
Put the flour and salt in a bowl and blend in the egg yolks.
Add sufficient milk to make a coating batter.
Whisk the egg whites stiffly and fold into the batter.
Heat the oil in a pan, dip the sliced courgettes in the... - 35.9891
Combine all ingredients except oil.
Heat 1/2 inch oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Drop mixture by tablespoons into oil and fry until golden brown, turning once.
Drain on paper towels.
Fritters can be frozen after frying and reheated in... - 35.9568
Combine eggs, buttermilk and dry ingredients, mix- ing well.
Fold eggplant cubes into batter.
Drop by large spoonfuls into hot deep oil in skillet.
Fry until lightly browned on both sides.
Drain well on paper toweling; serve immediately. - 35.8161
1. Peel and chop onion and ginger into very fine pieces.
2. Removel seeds from chilli and chop finely. Peel and grate potatoes.
3. Beat the egg well and mix with grated potatoes and chopped ingredients.
4. Add salt to taste. Fry spoonsful in hot oil.
5. Drain... - 35.3665
Grate the squash and drain in a colander for 1 hour.
Mix the eggs, milk, and flour into a smooth batter.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Add mint to taste. (I use about 1 teaspoon dried mint in this recipe.If using fresh mint leaf, chop about 1 tablespoon.) ... - 35.2265
Easy Eggplant Fritters
Eggplant Fritters is a very tempting side dish which you would love to serve to your dear ones. Enjoy this recipe on the coming get together party! - 34.663
Split Pea Fritters
1. Drain the peas and place in a pan with the vegetables, herbs and water. Boil for 10 minutes, then cover and simmer for about 40 minutes, until the peas are tender.
2. Transfer to a blender or food processor, add the flour and work until smooth. If the... - 34.6123
Shrimp & Onion Fritters
In a medium-size bowl, combine shrimp, onion, carrot and bell pepper.
In another medium-size bowl, slightly beat egg; stir in water, flour, baking powder and salt just until blended, then stir in shrimp mixture.
In a wok or shallow heavy saucepan, heat oil to... - 34.5898
1) Clean and wash courgettes (zucchini). Trim, halve and then quarter them lengthways.
2) Take a bowl to make a batter. Beat eggs, cayenne, oregano and salt brisk till the content is mixed.
3) Take a skillet and heat required quantity of oil to fry.
4)... - 33.7089
Halve squash lengthwise; scoop out seeds and membrane.
Place the squash, cut side down, in a baking pan.
Bake in a 350Â° oven about 1 hour or till tender.
Scoop out squash; mash squash (should have about 2 cups).
In a large mixing bowl stir together the 2... - 33.2572
Caraway Potato Fritters
1. Peel the potatoes and onion, grate coarsely and drain on absorbent paper.
2. Mix the vegetables with the flour, eggs, seasoning and caraway seeds.
3. Heat butter and oil to cover the base of a frying pan.
4. Place spoonfuls of the mixture in the pan and... - 33.1099
This potato fritters recipe is a sweet fried potato recipe made with a hint of lemon or orange. Flavored according to choice and coated in flour, these potato fritters make an excellent starter or a side in meals. Sweet and tangy, these potato fritters are a... - 32.1
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
Shape into small cakes.
Fry in vegetable oil on a hot griddle until golden brown on both sides. - 31.886
Cauliflower Cheese Fritters
Separate the cauliflower into florets and cook in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
Drain well and dry on paper towels.
Heat the oil to 375°F (100°C).
Mix the cheese into the batter.
Dip each floret in the batter and drop it into the oil.
Fry... - 31.7836
Eggplant And Rice Fritters
Combine eggplant with remaining ingredients except oil; mix well.
Drop from spoon into 1/2-inch hot oil in skillet.
Fry until browned on each side. - 31.7805
Easy Pumpkin Fritters
Combine all ingredients in blender container; process until smooth.
Drop by spoonfuls onto a preheated nonstick skillet.
When bottom is browned, turn to brown other side.
Serve hot. - 31.7291
If using raw carrots, cook in small amount of water until very tender; mash fine.
When pasty, add egg and sugar.
Add flour, salt, pepper, and baking powder; stir until well blended.
Drop by spoonfuls into deep fat; they will brown quickly when fat is correct... - 31.6338
1. Separate the cauliflower into small florets. Bring about 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add the cauliflower, bring to a boil again, cover, and cook for 5 minutes. Drain in a colander. Coarsely chop the cauliflower and set... - 31.4094
In medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Combine milk, egg, and zucchini; add to dry ingredients and mix just until moistened.
Drop from tablespoon into deep vegetable shortening heated to 375° .
Fry, a few at a time, until golden, 3 to... - 31.3842
Mix pumpkin and eggs sift dry ingredients together.
Mix well; drop by spoonfuls in hot fat in skillet.
Cook until brown on both sides; drain on absorbent paper - 31.1193
Vegetable Fritter Batter
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together into a bowl.
Slowly add milk and beat until smooth.
Add egg and beat well.
Use for dipping vegetables that are to be deep-fat-fried. - 30.0765
1. Peel, wash and dry the potatoes.
2. Grate finely and drain to remove excess water.
3. Beat the eggs. Season and add the potatoes and chives. Mix well.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan. Drop the potato mixture by spoonfuls into the hot oil and cook for 3... - 29.9692
In bowl stir together biscuit mix, Parmesan cheese, and pepper.
Stir in beaten eggs just till mixture is moistened.
Fold in zucchini.
In large heavy skillet or griddle melt butter over medium-hot coals.
Using 2 tablespoons mixture for each fritter, cook four... - 28.1412
"Soak peas in water overnight; drain.
Puree peas in blender container, snail amount at a time, with garlic red pepper, salt and enough water to make thick paste.
Beat, adding water gradually, until of batter con- sistency.
Drop by leaping teaspoonfuls into... - 27.1337
Carrot Scallion Fritters
In a bowl combine well the carrot, the scallion, the egg, the bread crumbs, and salt and pepper to taste.
In a large skillet heat 1 inch of the oil until it registers 375° F.
On a deep-fat thermometer, in batches drop the carrot mixture into the oil by ta - 25.0348
Don't have eggs in your pantry and you wann make pumpkin fritters? Welcome to BakingMama collection of eggless recipes. This recipe of pumpkin fritters will guide you to prepare even more flavorful pumpkin fritters without eggs for you and your loved ones. - 24.4675
Zucchini Squash Fritters
Mix all ingredients.
Drop by tablespoon into 1/2-inch oil in skillet.
Fry until golden brown. - 24.3774
Heat the oil to 375°F (190°C).
Coat the eggplants in batter and fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove the eggplants from the oil with a slotted spoon, drain well on paper towels and serve at once. - 21.849
Vegetable Fritter Recipes By Category