- » Vegetable Fish Gravy
Vegetable Fish Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Vegetable Fish Gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Vegetable Fish Gravy recipes.
This Halibut Mongole is one of the best fish and rice dishes that I've ever tasted. Just try this savory Halibut Mongole and let me know if you like it! Feel free to share your opinion about this dish with me ! - 27.1926
Flsh And Potato Combo
1. Let frozen fish fillets stand at room temperature 15 minutes to thaw slightly.
2. Meanwhile, cut unpeeled potatoes into thin slices; thinly slice onions. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook potatoes and onions until lightly... - 31.1957
1. Heat oil in a heavy kettle or Dutch oven; saute garlic, basil, onion and crushed red pepper until onion is tender. Add wine; simmer about 5 minutes, or until liquid is somewhat reduced. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, clam broth and salt; simmer, uncovered, 20... - 30.3011
Onion Mushroom Gravy
1. In a medium sauce pan or stock pot, blend the soup mix in 1 ½ cups of water.
2. Place the pan on a medium flame.
3. Allow the liquid to reach boiling point.
4. Reduce the flame, cover the pot with its lid and simmer the liquid for 8-10 minutes,... - 39.7551
Bengali Style Fish Curry
This is one of the easiest recipe of fish curry. If you are in hurry and dont have much time to cook a fish gravy then you can give this a try. Believe me ypu will love it. - 37.9587
Country Style Gravy
1. In a medium heavy bottomed skillet, melt the butter over a low flame,
2. When the butter has started foaming, stir the flour into the butter and sauté to form a smooth paste.
4. Taking the pan off the flame, gradually pour in the milk and water... - 41.2336
1. In a medium heavy bottomed skillet, melt the butter over a low flame,
2. When the butter has started foaming, add the spices and sauté for a minute.
3. Stir the oat flour into the butter and sauté to form a smooth paste.
4. Taking the pan off... - 44.3595
Thai Noodles With Pork Gravy Sauce
This dish can be use with pork, shrimp, or chicken.Thai noodle with gravy (Lard nar).you can find it in any Thai's restaurants or you can make one for yourself. - 114.641
Noodles With Pork In A Gravy
For Thai food lovers, here comes another dish with gravy. This Thai Noodles and Pork in Gravy is a nice dish to have if you like gravy baaed Asian dishes. Watch the video for more details. - 75.0111
Thai Pla Meuk Pad Ky Kem
Thai dishes are mostly versatile and so is this squid with salted egg. Very easy and a must try for thai food lovers, this video is definitely worth your time. - 107.303
Haddock With Tomato Sauce
This Haddock With Tomato Sauce is mindblowing ! Try out this irresistible savory fish in sauce dish with rice or noodles ! Tell me what you think about the dish ! Your suggestions about the Haddock With Tomato Sauce are welcome ! - 39.1081
Laksa Assam is a very popular dish in both Malaysia and Singapore. It is often taken as a breakfast or a late night supper.
If you want to make Laksa Assam the easy way useHup Loong Asam Laksa and for the fish, canned sardines and tuna. - 48.2582
Thai Phad Phet Sator
The combination of pork and green beans is quite delicious and it is also a rich source of vegetable and non-veg protein and fiber. It can be served as a regular meal, with plain steaming rice. And the chef is here to make your job easy! - 107.449
Grind whole spices, garlic, chillies and coconut to a paste.
Cover tamrind with hot water for 5 minutes and then squeeze out the juice.
Apply salt and turmeric on fish and set aside for 15 minutes.
Heat 3 tblsps oil and fry onions to a light... - 43.2991
Heat the ghee and fry the tomatoes for five minutes.
Reduce the heat and add the paste and powdered spices.
Keep stirring for five to seven minutes till the ghee rises to the top.
Add water, cover the pan and simmer till the curry thickens.
Add boiled meat,... - 42.338
Cut the thick meaty part of the red snapper into two inch squares and set aside.
Cook the remainder of the fish, head, bones, and small bits of meat in one cup of seasoned water to make fish stock.
Remove the head and bones; reserve the stock containing small... - 38.1331
Fish Fillets Bonne Femme
Roll the fillets in absorbent paper to remove excess moisture.
Sprinkle with pepper and only 1/4 teaspoon (1 mL) of the salt.
Preheat a browning dish 5 minutes.
Without removing the dish from the oven, add the following into the hot dish: butter, garlic,... - 42.6334
1. Clean the fish well in salted water and make gashes on both sides.
2. Moisten the chilli powder with a little water and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds and allow to splutter.
4. Add the ground onion paste and saute over low heat until... - 41.2422
Fish gumbo is a cooked fish preparation in a soup like gravy. Cooked in a microwave, the fish gumbo has a shrimp and tomato soup base and has fish fillets along with vegetables like celery and tomatoes. Flavored with bay leaf and white wine, the fish gumbo is... - 41.5047
Meen Pollichathu Fish Roast In A Plantain Leaf
1. Clean fish in salted water. If using whole fish, make gashes on both sides.
2. Rub the fish well with pepper powder, turmeric powder and salt. Marinate for 1 hour.
3. Grind the coriander, chilli, turmeric and pepper powders with a little water to make... - 43.6462
1. Clean fish well in salted water.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Saute onion, garlic, ginger, chillies, peppercorns and curry leaves.
3. Add thin coconut milk and stir to a simmering point. Add fish pieces and salt. Cook the fish over low heat with the lid on until... - 39.4996
Goan Fish Curry
Almost the staple food of Goa along with rice, fish curry made in this style is tangy and spicy! Tuna tastes especially good in Goan Fish Curry but you can also use any fish with firm white flesh. Give this dish a try. - 0
Golden Fish Gado Gado
1. Follow the instructions given on the package and heat the fish.
2. Take a medium skillet, heat oil, add garlic, onions and red pepper and stirring intermittently, cook, till onions turn translucent and soft.
3. Add brown sugar, salt,... - 42.7842
Creole Fish Stew
1. In 12-cup (3 liter) casserole, combine onions, celery, garlic and oil and microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes until vegetables are tender, stirring twice.
2. Stir in flour and microwave at High for more 1 minute stirring well.
3. Continue to... - 40.746
Meen Vevichathu Red Fish Curry
1. Clean the fish pieces well in salted water.
2. Grind ingredients 2 to 4 to a paste with 6 garlic cloves and 1 tsp ginger and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Splutter the mustard seeds. Add onion, remaining garlic, ginger and curry leaves. Keep stirring... - 42.4399
Spicy And Juicy Madras Fish Curry
This is one of my Mom's best dish. Best results will be seen when cooked in a mud pot. Nothing can beat this dish when we have this with hot hot Dosa or Idly. - 46.5861
Spicy Fish Curry
Fish Curry is a very popular side dish in Kerala. It is served with rice or steamed tapioca (yuca). The combination of tapioca and fish curry is called 'Kappayum meenum' in malayalam. This curry tastes best the next day after it is made.
The ingredient which... - 49.5743
Sour Sweet Onion Sauce
Sour Sweet Onion Sauce is an easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Sour Sweet Onion Sauce, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 30.4188
Classic Curry Mackerel
If you are in a hurry to make a curry, here is a recipe just for you! Classic curry mackerel is a popular and favorite recipe from Malaysian cuisine. This is simple as well as easy to make. Garnish it with sliced chilies and serve it with warm rice. - 122.018
Heat the ghee and fry the paste.
Keep stirring till the ghee rises to the top.
Add the meat or vegetables and mix well.
Add water (one cup water if the accompaniment is to be rice, less with puri or chappati).
Cover and cook on a low fire till tender.
Add... - 42.9854
Meen Muringakka Curry
Meen Murringakka Curry is a ppey fish and vegetable curry. Cooked with tamarind, spices and curry leaves, the Meen Murringakka Curry is prepared with added drumtsicks and has shallots, ginger and garlic for flavor. Spiced with red chilies, it is hot and... - 42.1721
Grilled Stuffed Trout
Rinse the trout under cold water and blot dry.
Remove any remaining bones with tweezers.
Generously season the fish with salt and pepper.
For the stuffing Remove the stems of the spinach, pat dry, and cut it into thin strips.
Pour the oil into a large skillet... - 43.9108
Hausente Als Wildente
Clean duck and rub inside with anchovy and seasonings, leaving them in cavity.
Place duck in large bowl.
Combine marinade ingredients.
Bring to boil and pour over duck.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 days, turning the duck 3 or 4 times.
Place duck in... - 41.5695
1. Prepare fish stock with the fish heads, vegetables, pepper, bay leaf, parsley and chicken stock.
2. Strain, measure and reserve 1 cup of stock.
3. Wash all fish thoroughly and pat dry.
4. Rub fish with lime juice and salt.
5. Heat... - 44.4834
Teochew Style Steamed Pomfret
1) Cut the pomfret into desired pieces,scale and clean it.
2) If it is very thick, slice it diagonally each side to the bone,but avoid through the backbone, allowing the fish to cook evenly.
3) Pre-soak dried mushrooms in water and slice when... - 41.4093
Teriyaki Salmon Chunks
1. Make the marinate sauce in a shallow dish by combining teriyaki sauce, oil, gingerroot and lemon juice.
2. In the marinate add the salmon and place in refrigerator to marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight for stronger flavor, turning salmon... - 33.0854
Kannan And Manga
1. Clean and slice fish. Chop and crush onions, garlic and ginger. Grind together to a fine paste, the chillies and turmeric. Peel and slice mango.
2. Grate coconut and extract milk (4 extractions).
3. Heat oil. Add mustard seeds and curry leaves. As seeds... - 41.1604
Mahe Kali A Hyderabad
1. Clean the fish. Make gashes and keep whole.
2. Soak tamarind in a cup of water.
3. Roast and grind til, groundnut, chillies and copra.
4. Grind ginger and garlic separately.
5. Heat oil, Add mustard and cumin.
6. As they start to crackle, add curry leaves... - 45.4757
1. Grind together ginger, garlic, onions, red chillies (a), coriander, poppy seeds and green chillies.
2. Clean and wash the fish. Salt lightly.
3. Heat mustard oil and fry well. 4. Remove. Pour off excess oil.
5. Add all ingredients for tempering except... - 44.9848
Hong Kong Plaice (flounder)
This Hong Kong Plaice (Flounder) is a delicious dish that is definitely sure to win a few hearts over. The mixture of the fish ad vegetables in a thick gravy is sumptous and filling. Perfect for your weekend luncheon, the Hong Kong Plaice is not to be missed - 41.769
Medium White Sauce
1. Melt butter or margarine over low heat in a saucepan.
2. Blend in flour, salt and pepper.
3. Heat until mixture bubbles. Remove from heat. Add milk gradually, stirring in.
4. Cook rapidly, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens. Cook 1 to 2 min.... - 29.6072
Duck & Potato Curry
Curry in Burmese is called sipyan which literally means ‘oil returns’, a sign when the gravy is ready. Although a curry, very little spices are used, instead the flavour is created by caramelising the onion, garlic and chilli paste. Duck and potato are my... - 44.8981
Baked Salmon Croquettes With Quick Tomato Sauce
Addiction to this Baked Salmon Croquettes With Quick Tomato Sauce recipe is totally legal! It is always prepared with a focus on Salmon. This is the most comforting Main Dish recipe I have come across. Trust me, once you taste this Baked Salmon Croquettes... - 48.5004
Homemade Rice Sevai (rice Noodles)
A popular south indian rice noodle made using an extruder in a traditional way. Sevai is often flavoured with Lemon, Tamarind, Tomato, Coconut, etc. and tastes best when served warm. Popular accompaniments for plain sevai are sweetened coconut milk,... - 35.2315
Kwangtung Chow Mein
Slice mushrooms and meat into match stick thin strips.
Heat half the oil in a pan, fry noodles for 3 minutes.
Add 1 teaspoon salt and chilli oil after turning them well.
Press noodles evenly with the back of a wooden spoon, against the bottom of pan, press... - 40.0554
Muu Pad Tua Fak Yaw
Heat the oil in a wok or a deep frying pan.
Add the chopped garlic and saute briefly.
Add the sliced pork and stir-fry until the pork turns golden and is almost cooked.
Stir in the fish sauce and oyster sauce, the pepper and sugar.
Saute for a minute or two,... - 41.3027
Spicy Beef Noodle Soup (bun Bo Hue)
This Vietnamese Soup is not your regular soup. The beef stock is poured over a bowl, of vermicelli, beef and some vegetables mixed to make a cracking pot meal! All in a bowl to nustle into! A video which could be a tad better never the less the recipe is easy... - 90.7091
Sookka Boom1a No Tarapori Patio ( Dried Bombay Duck Pickle )
1. Remove the heads and tails of the Bombay ducks. Cut each into three pieces and clean the stomach cavity. Soak in water for half an hour and clean them well, wash and set aside.
2. Grind the masala by adding the sugarcane vinegar.
3. Takea vessel with a... - 29.9959
Gaeng Keow Wan Gai
Gaeng Keow Wan Gai is a yummy dish that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Gaeng Keow Wan Gai last week for my husband's colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 39.6378
Raw Baby Mangoes, Baby Onions And Baby Potato Pulao
Peel the onions, potatoes and mangoes and place into salted water.
Place 70 grams ghee in a vessel and when hot, add the bay leaves, nigelle, cumin and mustard seeds and the cardamoms. Fry for 5 minutes. Add the washed rice and salt and cook in a rice cooker... - 38.9243
Govarsing Ne Gharab No Patio
Wash the two pairs of fish roes very carefully and separate each of the two parts with a knife. Marinate the fish roe in salt, one teaspoon of turmeric powder and one teaspoon of chilli powder. Set aside in a cool place. Grind the required masaia to a fine... - 33.4854
Lamb In Mint
1. In a colander place eggplant (aubergine) cut into bite-sized chunks, sprinkle with salt, mix well and leave to drain for 20 minutes.
2. Rinse under cold water and drain well.
3. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil and fry lamb and garlic until... - 42.2431
A basic recipe for a flavourful staple food. - 0
Pad Priew-waan Gai - Sweet And Sour Chicken
Thailand is a melting point for all Asian dishes. This dish has a very distinct Chinese influence, especially the sweet and sour taste. Here the chicken is stir fried and simmered with colorful veggies, flavored with tomato, sharpened with rice vinegar and... - 44.6267
Assorted Meats And Rice
1. Prepare the squid as for Deep-fried Squid.
2. Cut the pork, kidney and liver into small thin slices.
3. Cut the cooked meats into small bite-size pieces.
4. Prepare the vegetables by cutting the Chinese leaves into small pieces (top and tail... - 44.9373
Chemeen Curry (prawns Curry)
Seafood is a staple in Kerala cuisine. Apart from being tasty it is very healthy as well. It is rich in minerals and proteins. - 0