- » Vegetable Crumble
Vegetable Crumble Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable crumble recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable crumble recipes.
Vegetable And Stilton Crumble
If you are looking for a funky side dish, try this Vegetable and Stilton Crumble recipe. It is easy to prepare and it is very tasty too. You can even serve it as a vegetarian main course with some crisp salad and bread. Happy Cooking! - 73.1975
Savory Vegetable Crumble
1. Preheat oven to 5/190°C/fan oven 170°C.
2. In a pan heat soy sauce. Combine leeks, mushrooms, peas, corn and leeks.
3. Cook over low heat, keeping the pan covered for 5 minutes. Stir in between.
4. Mix soup. Add seasonings as per... - 48.915
1. Wash the aubergine and cut it into cubes. Sprinkle with salt and leave to stand for 30 minutes, then rinse and drain thoroughly.
2. Remove the rind from the bacon and chop. Peel and slice the onion.
3. Melt the butter in a pan, add the garlic, bacon and... - 41.4139
Creamy Vegetable Crumble
1) Heat oil over low heat and sauté onion in it for 5-7 minutes.
2) Prepare half the packet of soup mix and stir in evaporated milk.
3) Mix flour and the remaining dry soup mix and rub in margarine to resemble crumbles.
4) In a 2-pint pie dish, put... - 36.8333
1 Place the butter in a 1 litre/1 3/4 pint (4 1/2 cup) jug and microwave on full power for 1 minute.
2 Stir in the muesli. Mix well to coat with butter.
3 Layer the rhubarb with sugar, orange rind and orange juice in a 1.75 litre/3 pint (7 1/2 cup) ovenproof... - 32.4241
You May Also Like!
Crumbly Broccoli Casserole
Broccoli: Preheat oven to 350".
Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain and put in casserole dish.
Melt cheese and butter and pour over broccoli.
Topping: Melt butter and mix with cracker crumbs.
Sprinkle over broccoli.
Bake 25 minutes. - 31.9842
Bibb Lettuce With Crumbled Bacon
Break lettuce into bite-sized pieces.
Fry bacon until crisp; drain on paper toweling.
Rub salad bowl with garlic salt; shake out excess salt.
Place lettuce, bacon and eggs in bowl; toss to mix.
Serve with Italian dressing. - 30.429
White Fish Crumble
1 Place the pepper (reserving a little for garnish) and butter in a 600ml/1 pint (2 1/2 cup) bowl. Microwave on full power for 1 minute.
2 Add the peas, fish, salt and pepper, and stir.
3 Arrange the tomato slices over the base of an entree dish. Season with... - 33.1738
Ginger Pear Crumble
Using a food processor or blender, grind the gingersnaps into crumbs.
Arrange half of the gingersnap crumbs on the bottom of a 1 1/2 qt. (1 1/2 L) baking dish that has been sprayed with vegetable oil.
Drain pears, reserving 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the... - 37.2698
Place a frying pan over moderate heat.
Add the minced beef and fry in its own fat, turning, until evenly browned.
Add the onion, celery, mushrooms and carrot and fry for 5 minutes.
Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Add the stock, worcestershire sauce... - 42.468
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
Butter a medium-sized souffle or deep baking dish.
Put the rhubarb, orange rind and sugar into the baking dish and mix well.
To make the crumble, mix the flour and cinnamon in a bowl.
Work in the butter and mix in the... - 41.089
Bacon And Onion Crumble
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 380 degrees.
2) Trim the rind. Cut the bacon rsher into hald. Peel the onion and slice it. Slice the mushrooms and the tomatoes as well.
3) In a buttered 1 1/2 to 2 pint casserole dish, arrange the... - 41.3197
Vegetables Au Gratin
Melt margarine in flameproof serving dish over low heat.
Add crumbs, mix well, stir in vegetable. - 18.2855
Spiced Cauliflower Crumble Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In the oil, fry the onion, garlic, ginger, cumin and mustard seeds for about 5 minutes, till the onion is tender. Add the cauliflower and coat in the spices.
3) Add the tomatoes and curry... - 48.3451
Vegetable Crumble Recipes By Category