- » Vegetable Croissant
Vegetable Croissant Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable croissant recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable croissant recipes.
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– Slice croissants in half and set aside.
– In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch vegetables for 2 minutes. Rinse under cold running water. Drain.
– In a bowl, mix blanched... - 33.8159
Spinach Cheese Croissants
1. Spray medium nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Saute onion, mushrooms, and garlic over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat; stir in spinach, ricotta, mozzarella, sour cream,... - 35.2562
Cheese And Roast Beef Croissant
Cheese And Roast Beef Croissant is an excellent dish for your weekend luncheons. This mouthwatering and succulent meat sandwich is incomparable. Try this wonderful Cheese And Roast Beef Croissant recipe. - 29.8851
Chicken Salad Croissants
A chicken salad croissants microwave recipe that will help you whip up a quick and delicious meal. This recipe is going to be a favorite with your kids. A great way to enjoy a holiday with the entire family. - 38.7957
Crunchy Chicken Salad On Croissant & Broccoli Cheese Soup
Crunchy Chicken Salad on Croissant
1.In a large bowl mix all the ingredients well.
2.Cut the croissant bread in half and place the curly leaves.
3.Take a spoon full of the sandwich filling and fill the bread with it.
4.Sprinkle some powered... - 107.403
1) Preheat oven hot to 425°F, 220°C or Gas No. 7.
2) In a basin sieve flour and salt.
3) Cut in fat and rub with the mixture.
4) Make a well at the centre.
5) In a bowl add warm water and dissolve yeast in it. To dissolve dried yeast... - 43.1674
Beef Vegetable Sandwiches
In a small bowl stir together the yogurt, shredded carrot, finely chopped onion, and basil, tarragon, or dillweed, if desired. Set mixture aside.
To serve, slice the 4 croissants in half horizontally. Line the bottom half of each croissant with lettuce. Atop... - 28.66
Easy Canned Salmon
This canned salmon wrap is a wonderful combination of salmon and walnuts. It is an anytime snack that would appeal to your taste buds. All you need is a handful of ingredients and here you have a delicious snack or even a complete meal ready in a jiffy. - 32.9414
A Special Seafood Dinner
1. Break greens into salad bowl. Wash cherry tomatoes; cut in half; add to greens. Refrigerate until serving.
2. Preheat oven to 425F.
3. Arrange the potato puffs on cookie sheet.
4. Wrap croissants loosely in foil.
5. In a medium... - 44.693
Fry and stir bacon until fat is clear, pouring off grease as it collects in the pan.
Drain and set aside.
Heat milk and whisk in a smooth mixture of butter and flour.
Cook until thick and smooth.
Add seasonings and remove from heat.
Stir in a mixture of egg... - 37.5844
A Company Brunch
1. Wash red pepper, stem, seed and remove ribs. Slice it into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
2. Wipe and slice mushrooms into ¼ inch thick slices.
3. Reserve four asparagus spears whole and break remaining spears into thirds.
4. In medium bowl, whisk... - 42.5116
Vegetable Croissant Recipes By Category
Vegetable Croissant Dish: