- » Vegetable Couscous
Vegetable Couscous Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable couscous recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable couscous recipes.
Healthy Roasted Vegetable And Couscous Salad
Looking for a yummy, healthy salad recipe that will please everyone's taste buds and earn you loads of compliments? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a tasty salad that will leave everyone wanting more! - 70.3764
Couscous And Vegetables
Heat 1/4 cup of the broth or water in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add more liquid if necessary during this process.
Add corn, green pepper, and mushrooms.
Cook and stir for 5 more... - 49.3356
Chick-peas With Vegetables And Couscous
Heat water or broth in a skillet over medium heat.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add bell peppers, cook and stir for 5 minutes more.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add the potatoes,... - 48.9427
1) Spray a large skillet with cooking spray.
2) Heat over medium flame till hot.
3) Add in yellow squash, zucchini, mushrooms and sweet red pepper. Saute till it becomes crisp.
4) In a large serving bowl, add in squash mixture and 3 tablespoons of... - 46.7248
Couscous With Spicy Vegetables
Couscous With Spicy Vegetables is a delicious dish that is a meal in itself. I prepare this dish for my family often as it is their favorite dish. Try this Couscous With Spicy Vegetables recipe for yourself! - 46.0944
Braised Vegetables With Couscous
1) Take a nonstick saucepan of 3-quart capacity and heat oil in it.
2) Add the celery, carrot, and zucchini along with the onions and cook over high heat.
3) Stir often and continue cooking for 3 minutes until the onions become light brown in color.... - 45.9767
Couscous With Vegetables
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
Arrange carrot in a vegetable steamer over boiling water; cover and steam 3 minutes.
Add asparagus; cover... - 45.9519
In a medium saucepan, blend 4 cups of the vegetable stock with the turmeric and curry powder.
Add the soaked chickpeas, bring to a simmer, and cook for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Drain and set aside.
In a medium saute pan, heat 14 cup of the stock over medium heat and... - 44.7631
Greek Vegetable Couscous
Combine water and broth in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Add couscous; cover and let stand 5 minutes or until couscous is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat... - 44.4747
Grilled Vegetable Couscous Salad
The grilled vegetable cous cous is a fiiling meal recipe prepared with cous cous served with grilled vegetables and red pepper coulis. Flavored with lemon juice and garnished with parsley, the grilled vegetables with cous cous is healthy and nutritious. - 44.2153
1. Into a large saucepan over medium-high heat sauté adding the first five ingredients and season with salt and pepper stirring frequently for 7 or 8 minutes.
2. Stir in pumpkin and broth to combine, then add cumin and coriander and bring broth to a... - 44.1426
Tofu And Vegetables With Couscous
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions, garlic, oil, and ginger.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Add the tofu.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a 1-quart saucepan, bring the water and margarine or butter to a boil.
Stir in the... - 43.7876
Seven Vegetable Casserole With Couscous Crust
Preheat the oven to 350 F.
In a medium size heavy saucepan over moderately high heat, bring the chicken broth to a boil about 5 minutes.
Remove the saucepan from the heat, add the couscous, and stir constantly with a fork or whisk until the mixture is thick... - 42.1354
Traditional Couscous With Vegetables
In a nonstick pan, melt margarine.
Add peas, onion, mushrooms, garlic and wine.
Saute 3 to 5 minutes, stirring often.
Add spices and blend well.
Add parsley and stir well.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Prepare couscous according to package directions.
In a... - 42.1325
Seven Vegetable Couscous
1. Chop and discard roots from leeks.
2. Make a 3-inch deep X cut on the white bulb and into the green of each leek.
3. In a bowl, place leeks and pour enough water to cover.
4. Add the vinegar and let the leeks soak for about 30 minutes to... - 42.0372
1 ln a 5-quart Dutch oven, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onions and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden.
Add the carrots, potatoes, and garlic and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Stir in the stock,... - 41.4742
Couscous With Vegetables
Bring the stock to boil in a saucepan.
Stir in the couscous, cover, and remove from the heat.
After 5 minutes, fluff the couscous, recover, and set aside.
Combine the garbanzo beans, garlic, vegetables, water, and sherry in a nonstick frying pan.
Cover and... - 41.0441
Sweet Vegetable Couscous
1. Leave the saffron to infuse in the boiling water.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan or flameproof casserole. Add the onion, garlic and chillies, and cook gently for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the ground ginger and cinnamon, and gently cook for a further 1-2... - 40.9646
Couscous Salad With Eggs And Vegetables
1. Bring the chicken broth to boiling in a small saucepan over high heat. Add the carrot; lower the heat and simmer for 6 minutes or until the carrot is tender-crisp.
2. Add the couscous; stir. Cover the saucepan; remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
3.... - 39.6604
Grilled Pork With Couscous
Trim fat and silvery membranes from pork tenderloins.
Fold thin end of each tenderloin under to make meat evenly thick; tie to secure.
Set a heavy-duty plastic bag in a shallow pan.
In bag, combine soy sauce, sake, honey, ginger, and garlic.
Add pork; seal... - 38.4861
Vegetable cous cous is a lovely and filling preparation made with pasta. Made with herbed mushrooms and vegetables flavored with garlic, the cous cous is mixed and finished with the veggies. Plated together, it makes a simple and easy meal that is nutritious... - 38.2238
Carrots and zucchini seasoned with turmeric, coriander and red pepper top off quick-cooking couscous. - 37.9271
Place juice, broth, margarine, orange peel and salt, if desired, in medium saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat.
Stir in couscous; cover and remove from heat.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, spray large nonstick skillet lightly with cooking spray.
Heat... - 37.7445
Grilled Vegetables And Couscous
1 Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for a medium-hot fire.
2 Place the vegetables, in batches if necessary, on the grill rack. Grill 5 inches from the heat, turning occasionally, until tender and evenly charred, about 8 minutes.... - 35.5632
1. In 4-quart saucepan over high heat, heat water and bouillon to boiling. Stir in couscous; cover saucepan and let stand 5 minutes. Mean while, in small saucepan over medium heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook almonds until golden, stirring frequently.
2.... - 35.4832
1. Spread the couscous on a baking sheet, sprinkle with the water, and mix lightly with the fingers to moisten all grains.
2. Place grains in a muslin-lined colander over a pan of boiling water, or in a special couscous pot. Cover and steam for 20 minutes.... - 35.0515
Couscous With Vegetables
First prepare the vegetable topping. Put the cauliflower, carrots and parsnip into a dish with the water, cover with vented cling him (plastic wrap) and cook for 5 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in the chick peas (garbanzos) and peas and cook for a further 4... - 32.414
Vegetable Couscous Recipes By Category