- » Vegetable Chips
Vegetable Chips Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable chips recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable chips recipes.
Spicy African Plantain Chips
When you need something healthy to munch on during the Super Bowl, think plantain chips! Spicy, salty, crispy, crunchy, plantain chips are a yummy snack option that one can happily munch on practically every day. It's all about picking the right plantains and... - 124.751
Anti Aging Baked Zucchini Chip Muffins
Looking for a tasty and healthy savory muffin recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect muffins that promise to have an anti aging effect on your health, body and skin! - 74.1325
Oven Fried Zucchini Chips
1. Pre heat an oven at 237.5 C (475F).
2. In a small bowl, combine egg and dressing. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, flour, cheese and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
4. Grease baking tray with vegetable spray... - 44.1838
Oven Fried Zucchini Chips
Cut zucchini into 1/4-inch-thick slices; set aside.
Combine egg substitute and Italian dressing in a small bowl; stir well.
Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and pepper in a small bowl; stir well.
Dip zucchini in egg mixture; dredge in breadcrumb... - 36.6539
Pick raw plantains that are more not thin and are neither ripe nor very raw.
Do not use the vegeatable banana that is found in Indian stores.
Use the plantain thats called "Nendra balekai" in south indian language.
You can also find these in normal stores... - 30.616
1. Using a large heavy knife, cut off a little of the thin ends so that the parsnips are fairly uniform in length. Cut off a thin lengthwise strip from each of the parsnips. Using a mandoline with the cutting blade set at 1/16 inch, starting with the cut... - 26.1331
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. In a medium bowl, combine oil, salt, pepper and cayenne. Add parsnips and toss to coat well.
3. Place chips on a baking sheet and bake in oven 5 minutes. Turn and bake another 5 minutes. Serve immediately. - 17.8308
Healthy Fried Plantain - Easy And Simple
1. Cut off the ends of the plantain and peel it. Thinly slice the plantain.
2. In a wide pan, heat vegetable oil.
3. Place the plantain chips in a single layer.
4. Fry until browned well on both sides.
5. Serve the Plantain... - 0
Cooking With Kids - Sweet Plantain Chips
1. In a small bowl, mix together sugar and cinnamon.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. Preheat oven to 415 degree F.
4. Sprinkle sugar mixture on both sides of plantain and lay them on cookie sheet.
5. Drizzle oil on top,... - 0
Vegetable Chips Recipes By Category