- » Vegetable Chili Bowl
Vegetable Chili Bowl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable chili bowl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable chili bowl recipes.
Big Bowl Chili
Big bowl chili is a beef chili prepared with loads of veggies in it. Flavored with red wine and herbs, the big bowl chili is spiced with chili powder and garlic amongst others. Served with rice, this chili makes a full and complete meal. - 42.6706
Chunky Beef Chili In Tortilla Bowls
Line a medium glass bowl with 1 tortilla.
Prick bottom of tortilla with a fork.
Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until crisp.
Repeat with remaining tortillas.
Bring water to a boil in a saucepan.
Add chiles; cover, remove from heat, and let stand 30... - 40.694
Super Bowl Recipe 1 - Chili Cheese Fries
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Prepare a cookie sheet covered with foil.
3. In a pot render down the bacon slices and keep the bacon bits and the bacon fat aside.
4. Dice the onions, green bell pepper, celery, mince the garlic and keep everything... - 112.723
Southwest Vegetable Chili
1. In 3-quart saucepan, combining the first 7 ingredients, let it simmer, covered, 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
2. Mix in vinegar, beans, tomatoes and corn.
3. Let the mixture boil, simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes, stirring... - 37.385
1. In a large (4-quart) casserole or Dutch oven, heat hot oil over medium heat.
2. Add onion and spices and saute until onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
3. Add lima beans, carrots and water to the pan and stir to mix well.
4. Bring the water to a boil... - 45.8815
1. In a skillet, heat oil, add onions, garlic and sautÃ© until soft and slightly browned, add chili powder and cook for another 3 minutes.
2. Add in celery, carrots, sweet pepper and sautÃ© until soft.
3. Now, add in diced tomatoes, stock and bring... - 42.9594
Vietnamese Chili Garlic Paste - Part 1 - Chili Preparation
Are you looking for a paste that will add a very unique taste and aroma to almost everything you cook? Then give this Vietnamese Chili Garlic Paste a chance. It is an interesting combination of flavors and is sure to make every dish more delicious than usual.... - 117.579
Vegetable Black Bean Chili
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400° F
2. In a large pot, put the black beans and also add water to cover by 2 to 3 inches, take the pot and refrigerate it for 8 hours or overnight
3. Remove the pot from the refrigerator, drain the... - 44.5859
Yes, noodles are long strings of starch and because of a crazed loon who made carbohydrates as unpopular as lawn jockeys, they're passe. But they're tasty. In an ensemble piece, noodles are great.
For the last year or so, I've tinkered with a noodle bowl... - 52.8374
Roasted Acorn Squash With Chile Vinaigrette
Tired of eating the same old boring squash dish. If yes, then this roasted acorn squash recipe would be a nice departure from the traditional recipe. Chef Hermann further uses a luscious chili vinaigrette recipe to jazz up this luscious dish. Make most of... - 87.4342
Guacamole Salad Bowl
In a large salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; set aside.
In a mixing bowl or blender, combine dressing ingredients; beat or process until smooth.
Pour over salad and toss. - 31.903
Fiesta Lettuce Bowls
1. Brown meat with chili powder over medium heat in a large skillet. When almost done, stir in 1/2 cup salsa and beans; cook for 2 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
2. Remove core and outer leaf from iceberg... - 30.429
Rotelle With Vegetable Chili
1. In large saucepan, heat oil; add onion, garlic, carrot and celery. Saute, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent, 2 minutes.
2. Add chili powder, cumin, oregano, cloves, allspice, coriander and jalapeno pepper; saute, stirring, 2 minutes. Add... - 38.0731
Vegetable Bean Chili
1. In a small bowl, stir together molasses, mustard, and Worcestershire. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add garlic and stir-fry just until fragrant (about 30 seconds; do not scorch). Add... - 27.3514
All Vegetable Chili
1. In a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter) pan, combine carrots, onion, and 1/4 cup (60 ml) water. Cook over high heat, stirring, until liquid evaporates and vegetables start to brown and stick to pan (about 10 minutes).
2. Add tomatoes and their liquid to pan;... - 25.3317
Spicy Vegetable Chili
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add carrot, 1 cup onion, green pepper, and garlic; saute until tender.
Add potato and next 8 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 30... - 38.1666
Chili Rubbed Salmon With Sweet Potatoes And Vegetable Sauté
Need a nice flavorful salmon dish with a spicy kick? Then take a look at this chili rubbed salmon recipe. Watch the video to see step by step instructions on how the chef combines salmon with sweet potato and vegetable saute to make an exotic dish. Very well... - 112.512
Head Em Off At The Pass White Chili
Head Em Off At The Pass White Chili is a chicken meat chili prepared with vegetables and beans. Made with peppy salsa and cooked in chicken broth, this chicken vegetable chili also has beans in it. Herbed with oregano for a fresh taste, it is flavored with... - 37.157
Super Quick Chili
What better way to chase the winter chill away than fuss-free and delicious chili. Betty offers an inspiring new way to whip up the ultimate winter comfort food. Perfect warm-up for wintry evenings, this quick, convenient, and comforting chili recipe is ready... - 103.409
I have to say this was some of the best chili I have ever tasted. I was a little skeptical about using pumpkin in a chili recipe but my mind was changed after tasting this. - 111.805
VEGETARIAN CHILI! Who'd have thought you could make an amazing chili with no meat? In this episode of Cooking With Kat, Kim Fox joins Kat Curlee in the kitchen and teaches her this masterful Vegetarian Chili dish - 0
Fire And Ice Chili
Fire and ice chili is a pork and vegetable chili. Prepared with whole tomatoes and tomato paste for a tangy taste, the fire and ice chili is spiced with jalapenos and chili powder, with added garlic. Finished with a fruity flavor with pineapples, the fire and... - 43.6967
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.8007
Roasted Vegetable Chiles Rellenos
Preheat oven to 500°.
Remove stem ends of poblano chiles, leaving chiles whole; discard seeds and membranes.
Place tomatoes, onions, and garlic on a foil-lined jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 500° for 30 minutes (garlic should be lightly browned; remove... - 37.4384
Easy Vegetarian Chili
Here is a simple healthy vegetarian chili recipe without meat. This recipe uses plenty of tomatoes, kidney beans and garbanzo beans. This vegetarian chili is full of flavor and perfect for a party. Top this vegetarian chili with little sour cream, some grated... - 109.748
Vegetarian Chili Recipe: Soulful & Full Of Flavor
Vegetarian chili on a cold winter day is lovely. This recipe won her accolades and prizes when she first came up with it. With Monique's version, you will won't even realize the lack of meat. - 109.493
Big Salad In Bread Bowl - Summer
The big salad in bread bowl is a very original idea for a trip outdoors... nice to see and quick to prepare, it will certainly be a hit among your friends! - 135.871
Beef Short Rib Burrito Bowl
1. For the marinade: In the food processor, add onion, Asian pear, garlic and mirin. Blend everything together.
2. Marinate the beef with the above marinade.
3. In a cup, mix together soy sauce, honey, brown sugar, sesame oil and black... - 111.13
Made from a simple biscuit mix, these individual homemade bowls are so simple to whip up and are perfect to hold a serving of your favorite hearty chili, stew or chicken & noodles! - 137.505
Chili’s Chicken Enchilada Soup
This recipe tastes just like Chilis Chicken Enchilada Soup. Did you know they used to make this soup at the restaurant? You can make this soup just like they did. - 0
Green Chili Mayonnaise
Mix yolks and lime juice in processor or blender.
Blend in onion.
With machine running, add oil in slow, steady stream, processing until mayonnaise is smooth and thick.
Mix in salt and pepper.
Transfer to bowl and stir in green chili. - 28.4152
Green Chili Squash
1) Saute the onion in oil in a large non-stick skillet.
2) When the onion are tender enough, add the corn, zucchini, green chilies, salt and water.
3) Cover the skillet and cook the mixture over low heat for about 10 to 15 minutes, till the ingredients... - 30.2763
Creamy Green Chili Dressing
If you are looking for a real palate-pleasing salad dressing recipe, then this creamy chili dressing is likely to hit home. The hot flavors of chili blended with sour cream gives this dressing its luscious texture and taste. A win-win salad dressing for your... - 97.8426
In a mixing bowl, combine tofu, garlic, chili powder and Worcestershire sauce; set aside.
In a large skillet, sauté onion green pepper and carrot in soyoil until onion becomes transparent. Add tofu mixture cook and stir 3 minutes over medium heat.
Add... - 33.5756
Cucumbers With Lime Chili Dressing
1 ln a medium-size bowl, combine the cucumbers and green onions.
In a small bowl, whisktogetherthe chili sauce, lime juice, soy sauce, sugar, ginger, and red pepper sauce.
Pour the dressing over the cucumbers and toss to coat. - 26.9809
Corn On The Cob With Chili Spread
This Corn On the Cob with Chili Spread tastes incredible ! Previously, with a simple rubbing of lime, butter and salt would not seduce me to having a corn cob, but this irresistible chives and chili powder made all the difference ! Just try this Corn On the... - 32.0346
Kale With Chili Sauce
1 Tearthe kale leaves in half (you should have ).
In a large saucepan of boilingwater, cook the kale for 5 minutes or until tender.
Drain, rinse under cold waterto stop the cooking, and drain again.
Transfer to a serving bowl.
2 In an 8-inch skillet, heat the... - 31.6554