- » Vegetable Chicken
Vegetable Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable chicken recipes.
Chicken And Vegetable Grill
Caravan Chef Eva Stovern whips up a tasty chicken and vegetable grill at Hawkesbury Riverside Tourist Park, Pitt Town NSW - 133.439
Roasted Chicken With Tangerine And Onion
Chicken with subtle and interesting flavors with a tangy feel is something to look forward to. Check out how to make Roast Chicken with Tangerine & Onion using a few simple seasonings along with tangerine and onions with the chicken. Good as whole or slices. - 123.217
Chicken And Broccoli Stir Fry
If you wish to get rid of the leftover meat and vegetables and transform them into something really classic, then you can take some tips from this chef in the video. She is making chicken broccoli stir fry. It is a very simple dish that uses both ingredients... - 113.754
Chicken Tikka Masala
1. For the tomato puree: Blend 2 cups of blanched tomatoes in the blender.
2. In a pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
3. Add ginger-garlic paste and mix.
4. Add Cardamom, Cloves, Cinnamom, bay leaf, chile, cumin, coriander powder, a pinch of garam... - 113.446
Make one day of the week where you involve the kids in cooking so that you ensure you have some activity done together! That’s what these mom and kids do on Monday! So for the Monday cooking they have in this video a herb chicken! - 111.88
Chicken With Artichoke And Mushrooms
Planning to cook some chicken breasts over dinner, here is a recipe with a difference. Check out chef Mike cooking chicken breasts with artichoke and mushrooms along with other vegetables and seasonings. Great when served with its own sauce! - 111.723
Chicken And Vegetable Casserole
If there was to be a contest for simple casseroles, this chicken and vegetable casserole will beat all the recipes by far. Watch the video to see how rustic and fragrant it comes out. - 111.51
Chicken And Asparagus Stir Fry
1. In a bowl take chicken, wine rice, soy sauce and corn-starch. Mix all the ingredients well marinade for 30 minutes.
2. In another bowl take chicken stock and corn-starch, mix well.
3. In a small bowl take corn – starch and chicken stock,... - 110.046
Chicken With Capers And Tomatoes
Planning a dinner with dear ones who are chicken lovers, here is a recipe that you can rightly make use of. Check out chef Mike cooking Chicken with Capers and Sun Dried Tomatoes along with some more simple seasonings. Having this hot is a treat on cold... - 109.526
Chicken in White Wine with Onion and Mushrooms. Once you master this basic technique, you can modify it in dozens of different ways and do anything you like with it. Very simple and perfect for a weeknight. As long as you've got a chicken in the fridge you're... - 108.275
Quick Broccoli Stir Fry
An easy stir fry to go with your rice and noodles is the chicken broccoli stir fry! If you got this stir fry going, its just enough to make a satisfying meal! Watch Chef David make this with ease in this video! - 107.432
Chicken, Asparagus, And Bell Pepper Stir Fry
On hungry evenings, when cooking could seem like a drag, this easy stir fry dish is the best way to appease your starving gut. Chef Keith Snow shares a yummy stir fry recipe that is dense in protein, anti-oxidants and other nutrients. Just get hold of all the... - 105.086
Chicken And Vegetable Stir Fry
For those who love chicken with vegetables, here is the right recipe for you. Check out Stacey Hawkins making the chicken and vegetable stir fry using chicken, vegetables and a few flavors. Great to serve with rice, makes a great wholesome meal! - 103.702
Leftover Chicken And Asparagus Wrap
its not easy to use up the leftover food unless you have a recipe like this leftover chicken and asparagus wrap. View this video to see how delectable that wrap comes out and goes a long way. You can pack it for lunch or have it after you come back from... - 103.016
Melody Kettle visits Aroma Palace in Montclair, NJ. - 97.1069
Would you like your chicken dish to look absolutely elegant. See this excellent video that shares a unique recipe that is a extremely delicious. This step wise video presents the recipe in an easy manner. Try out to enjoy this dish with salsa, either at the... - 96.4438
Chicken Thighs With Carrots And Celery
Need some healthy cooking tips and great food ideas? Here is a video that gives you a wonderful meal idea for the entire family. Watch this video, follow these suggestions and have a healthy meal that is cooked just the right way to keep all the nutrients... - 94.7459
Country Onion Chicken Oven Dinner - Easy Real Whole Food Fast
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. For the marinade, take a cup size empty container, put lime juice, onion spice blend, and olive oil in it. Shake it well.
3. In a large bowl, put the chicken pieces.
4. Pour half of the marinade, and... - 91.6025
Simple Chicken Stir Fry
Veggies with chicken are all time favorite and a healthy comfort food, which is ready in slightly more than half an hour. The chef has illustrated simple instructions to stir fry chicken with veggies and add that lemony taste with grated and squeezed lemon.... - 91.4008
Stir Fried Chicken And Vegetables
Exotic Chinese cuisine can bring a true lip smacking experience. This video illustrates a very simple and easy side dish made from chicken and vegetables along with authentic Chinese spices. Very delicious and healthy, serve this with rice or noodles and get... - 89.8107
If chicken is your favorite food and you love to experiment with them, then try something Korean with you chicken. Maangchi is showing the Korean way of preparing chicken using different kinds of soy sauce. Her step by step instructions is easy to follow and... - 88.0304
Chicken With Tomato Sauce
Nagasawa eldest son home today Tomato sauce chicken recipeto introduce. The tomato sauce Nagasawa å®¶æ¯is made with, but if we can make trouble, Commercial tomato sauce but is okay. - 84.1142
Braised Chicken With Peppers And Onion
Certain dishes lure you because of the simplicity in the method involved. This is such dish created by Vicki, flavorful and tasty, see the video on making this yummy dish from the scratch! - 68.5918
Chinese Stir Fried Chicken And Broccoli
Stir fried chicken and broccoli tossed with some Chinese sauce. It’s a quick and easy dish. A video that is slightly sober than all the videos of this drunk cook! A flavorful and quicktey quick side dish. Watch the video for more! - 66.873
Chicken And Vegetable Chili - Part 1 - Preparation
This is part 1 of a 2 part video series. In this video you will learn about the ingredients used to make the dish. You will also learn how to start preparing the chili. Watch part 2 for the details of cooking and finishing. - 58.9895
Chicken And Vegetable Chili - Part 2 - Finishing
This is part 2 of a 2 part video series. This video shows how to finish the chili. It is a simple dish and using chicken makes it cook faster. You can try it out if you like chicken with beans. - 58.9315
Chicken And Fresh Vegetables Provencale
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 3 quart baking dish and combine all vegetables in it.
3) Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons basil, 1 tablespoon parsley and pepper.
4) Take a bowl and combine water and bouillon cube.
5) Pour mixture over... - 51.1088
Plum Coated Chicken With Nappa Cabbage
1. Discard the outer brown leaves of the cabbage. Trim 2 inches off the base of each cabbage
2. Rinse and dry the cabbage leaves. Remove the white core at the base of each leaf.
3. Cut the leaves into 2-inch squares and keep aside.
4. Using a... - 49.0984
Chicken With Artichokes And Grapes
Chicken With Artichokes And Grapes is ranked 10 th in my favourite food list. The apple juice and red grapes gives the Chicken With Artichokes And Grapes a nourishing taste. - 48.9993
Chicken Rice Vegetable Loaf
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2.Boil water in a pan and add chicken and salt to it and cook until tender.
3.Keeping 11/2 cups of broth aside and drain the rest.
4.Let the chicken come to room temperature.
5.Once done, take the... - 48.527
Sauterned Artichoke Chicken
1. To prepare the chicken sprinkle over it with celery salt and lemon pepper
2. In frypan, melt 4 tablespoons butter over medium heat add chicken and cook, turning, about 10 minutes or until brown on both sides.
3. To 3-quart casserole remove chicken... - 48.4795
Low Sodium Chicken And Lima Bean Stew
Unwrap beans and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until defrosted.
In 3-quart casserole, combine onion, celery, carrot and parsley.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender, stirring once.
Add lima... - 48.3637
Chicken And Asparagus Slice
chicken and asparagus slice is a pastry filled with cooked chicken and asparagus. Prepared in the microwave, this recipe for chicken and asparagus slice is prepared with whole meal flour pastry and eggs. The filling is flavored with mustard and cheese and... - 48.1634
Chicken With Orange And Onion
1. In a large work bowl, season the chicken with salt and pepper and dredge it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3. Use a large heavy bottomed skillet.
4. Heat the oil over medium-high heat.
5. Brown the dredged chicken for 5... - 47.9231
Cornmeal Biscuit Wedges Topped Chicken Vegetable Stew
Spray a Dutch oven with nonstick coating.
Brown chicken in the kettle for 10 minutes.
Add 3 1/2 cups water, onion, garlic, bay leaf, bouillon, thyme, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Stir in parsnips, brussels... - 47.9046
Poached Chicken With Vegetables
1. Rinse giblets after removing it from chicken. Set aside on paper towels. Dry chicken using paper towel.
2. Sprinkle 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and pepper chicken.
4. Tie the legs together and tuck it inside the body. Use a skewer for... - 47.8027
Herbed Chicken With Artichokes
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and arrange in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish; tuck artichokes between chicken pieces.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan; drizzle half the butter over chicken, reserving remainder in pan.
Bake chicken in a 375° oven for 10... - 47.7057
Chicken With Tomatoes And Onions
Chicken with tomatoes and onions is an eternally fresh and flavorful recipe of chicken for me. Simply made with lemon juice and oregano for flaor, the chicken with tomatoes and onions is so simple yet so divinely delicious. Try this dish for dinner or lunch... - 46.9547
Chicken And Vegetable Potage
1) Cut all the vegetables, as desired.
2) Use salt to season the chicken.
3) In a deep large skillte, arrange the chicken pieces and cover with celery, onion and carrots.
4) Add water to cover the chicken and veggies and put bay leaf,... - 46.8064
Chicken With Artichokes
1. Cut the boned chicken breasts into cubes.
2. In a skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
3. Saute the chicken pieces in the butter until evenly browned.
4. Add the mushrooms and saute them with the chicken, until they are tender... - 46.772
Chunky Chicken With Tomatoes And Olives
1) Sprinkle chicken with salt and black pepper.
2) Take a non-stick skillet and heat oil in it over medium flame. Add chicken and saute for about 5 minutes or until it turns brown on all sides.
3) Add thyme, garlic, basil and marjoram.... - 46.7661
Chicken With Vegetables
1) In boiling water place chicken and cook till tender.
2) Strain and reserve the stock.
3) Keep chicken aside to cool.
4) Scrape out the chicken and remove the bones. Cut in bite-sized pieces.
5) In a saucepan mix molasses, soy sauce, vinegar and salt... - 46.471
Chicken In Spinach
Clean and cut the chicken.
Heat the ghee on a moderate fire.
Add the chicken and keep stirring till it begins to stick to the bottom.
Put in all the spices and two onions.
Cook till it begins again to stick to the bottom of the pan and add the tomatoes or... - 46.4618
Chicken And Spinach Filled Crepes
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Clean spinach by washing and once done, take the stems out.
3. Take a 3 quart saucepan, put water with salt, add spinach and allow boiling for 3-5 minutes until tender.
4. Strain; take the extra liquid out... - 46.4573
Gingered Chicken With Vegetables
Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Stir-fry chicken until no longer pink; remove chicken from skillet.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in skillet.
Add bell peppers, mushrooms, pea pods, water chestnuts, green... - 46.3976
Broccoli With Chicken
Broccoli With Chicken has a majestic taste. Broccoli With Chicken gets its taste from chicken mixed with broccoli and cooking sauce. Broccoli With Chicken is cherished by chicken lovers. - 46.3571
Baked Chicken With Winter Vegetables
1) Discard discolored leaves from brussels sprouts.
2) Cut off stem ends and wash the sprouts thoroughly.
3) Cut a shallow X in the base of each sprout.
4) REmove any excess fat from chicken.
5) Wash chicken with cold water; pat dry.
6)... - 46.3197
Chicken Artichoke Monte Cristos
In a bowl, stir together chicken, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, sherry, and rosemary until well combined.
Spread chicken mixture evenly over 4 of the bread slices, top each with a slice of cheese, then with one of the remaining 4 slices of bread, pressing... - 46.2667
Chicken Tomato And Mushroom Bake
Parboil potatoes in boiling, salted water for 5 min.
Fry the chicken, onion, tomatoes, mushrooms, parsley and garlic together in butter for 3 min.
Place a layer of potatoes in the bottom of a casserole.
Add a layer of chicken mixture, and continue in... - 46.2076
Chicken Stuffed Artichokes
Wash artichokes by plunging them up and down in cold water.
Cut off stem ends, and trim 1/2 inch from top of each artichoke.
Remove any loose bottom leaves.
With scissors, trim away one-fourth of each outer leaf.
Rub tops and edges of leaves with lemon wedges... - 46.1624
Chicken And Asparagus Mayonnaise
1) Roast chicekn at home or buy ready cooked chicken.
2) Remove meat from bones and cut into cubes.
3) Trim asparagus and cook in boiling salted water until tender and drain, or open tin of green asparagus spears and drain carefully.
4) Use... - 46.158
Chicken And Tomato Casserole
1) Arrange the ingredients
2) In cooker, heat the oil.
3) Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
4) Fry with the bacon until the chicken is a light golden brown and the bacon is beginning to colour.
5) Lift the chicken out of the... - 46.1332
Chicken And Broccoli
1) In a pot, cook broccoli well. Drain thoroughly.
2) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3) On top of the broccoli, place the chicken chunks.
4) Combine the rest of the ingredients and add to this mix.
5) Over all these, sprinkle... - 45.9872
Chicken Vegetable Terrine
1) Wash the carrots and scrape them.
2) Cut the carrots into half and then quarter lengthwise.
3) Clean the beans and trim the ends. Remove the strings.
4) Steam the carrots for 12 minutes.
5) Drain the carrots and pat them dry. Keep... - 45.9685
Chicken With Spring Onions And Ginger
Rub all over the outside of the chicken with a piece of ginger dipped in the sherry and salt.
Place the remaining sherry, salt, 1 teaspoon of chopped onion and 2 slices of ginger inside the chicken and leave for 30 minutes.
Place the chicken on a plate in the... - 45.9626
Broccoli Chicken Stir Fry
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
Remove florets from broccoli and cut in half (you should have about 3 1/2 cups).
Cut broccoli stalks into 1 1/2-inch lengths; cut into 1/4-inch strips (you should have about (1/2 cups).
For sauce, in a small bowl... - 45.8848
Poached Chicken With Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. In the cavity of chicken insert onion, garlic, parsley, and tarragon.
3. Tie the opening of the chicken.
4. In a large Dutch oven keep chicken.
5. Pour wine, broth, and salt over it and bring to boil.
6.... - 45.8672
Chicken And Asparagus
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2) In salted water, add chicken breasts, onion and celery.
3) Simmer until soft, for about 30 minutes.
4) Remove the chicken from broth and cool. Also, remove the bones.
5) Concentrate the broth to measure 3... - 45.8644
Poached Chicken With Vegetables
1. Remove giblets from chicken rinse giblets and set aside on paper towels.
2. Rinse chicken well and dry with paper towels.
3. Sprinkle inside with 1-1/2 teaspoons salt and the pepper, tuck wings under body and tie legs together.
4. With a... - 45.8191
Chicken Baked With Fresh Tomatoes
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Season the flour with paprika and 1 teaspoon salt and coat the chicken with this mixture.
3) Brown the chickens in drippings with garlic.
4) In a large greased casserole, transfer the chicken.
5) Remove... - 45.7997
Braised Chicken With Vegetables
Braised Chicken With Vegetables is a personal favorite. I love the the flavors of this dish and had to come to apoint where I made it every other day. Try the Braised Chicken With Vegetables yourself and then you will understand what I am talking aout. - 45.7979
Mandarin Chicken With Bean Sprouts
1. Cut the chicken into thin slices
2. In a medium bowl, beat the egg white till frothy
3. Heat a pan with oil and place on medium heat.
4. Dip the chicken in the egg white and fry in batches till crunchy and fried through. Set the chicken... - 45.7879
Pork With Chicken And Vegetables
Pork With Chicken And Vegetables is a perfect blend of fried and tasty strips of pork and chicken with stir fried vegetables. The dish is easy to prepare and has a memorable taste. Serve the Pork With Chicken And Vegetables with rice to make a perfect meal. - 45.7865
Chicken Asparagus Stir Fry
Trim excess fat from chicken, cutchicken into 1/4-inch strips, and place in a shallow container.
Combine next 6 ingredients, stir well.
Pour mixture over chicken, cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Drain chicken, reserving marinade.
Combine marinade and... - 45.7827
Chicken Stuffed Onions Shaker Style
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Lightly butter a baking dish.
3 On the bottom and sides of a large shallow baking dish spread the tablespoon of softened butter evenly, using a pastry brush.
4 Set aside.
5 In a pan, put the... - 45.685
Chicken Vegetable Stew
1. In 12x8-inch glass dish, heat oil at high 1 minute and saute chicken until evenly heated at high 6-8 minutes, stirring once or twice.
2. Use browning dish if desired.
3. Add onion and microwave at high 1 minute.
4. In 2 cup glass measure boil water... - 45.6294
Cream Of Chicken With Vegetables
Cream of Chicken With Vegetables is the absolute combo of proteins and vitamins. With the growing concern about healthy diet, this finger licking recipe is now at your service. Chicken mixed with fresh broccoli, mushrooms and other assorted veggies, some... - 45.5053
Chicken With Onions
Put half of the butter in a dish and add the onions.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Heat a browning dish in the oven for 6 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Put in the remaining butter and add the chicken pieces, skin side... - 45.4542
Chicken And Spinach Parcels
1.Place chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic food wrap and pound lightly to flatten.
2.Steam or microwave spinach, carrot, celery and leek until tender.
Refresh under cold running water.
Pat dry on absorbent paper.
Season to taste with nutmeg and... - 45.4362
Chicken Asparagus Pie
1. In a 9 inch shallow round baking dish mix all the ingredients slowly, except pastry.
2. Roll the pastry to fit the top section of the dish.
3. Place this on top of the soup mixture. Trim the edges so that it fits the dish.
4. Make many slits... - 45.4187
Chicken In Parchment With Mushrooms And Tomatoes
1. Preheat the oven at 240Â°C (475Â°F or Mark 9).
2. Trim chicken breasts of any fat and split in half.
3. Take a small bowl and add hot water. Add and soak the dried mushrooms for 10 minutes.
4. Drain off the liquid from the... - 45.3368
Stir Fried Chicken And Vegetables
Remove bones and skin from chicken breasts.
Cut chicken across grain into strips, 1 1/2 x 1/4 inch.
Toss chicken, egg white, salt, 1 teaspoon cornstarch and 1 tea spoon soy sauce in glass or • plastic bowl.
Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Remove strings... - 45.315
Sherried Chicken With Artichokes
Sprinkle chicken on both sides with paprika and pepper.
Cook chicken in 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
Place chicken in a lightly greased 11- x 7-x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Arrange... - 45.2357
Rich Chicken Tomato Casserole In The Microwave
1) In a large microwavable pan, heat oil and butter, brown the chicken well on all sides for 3 minute.
2) In a large microwavable casserole, transfer the chicken using a perforated ladle.
3) In the same pan, stir the flour in the remaining fat.
4) Mix... - 45.0872
Bow Ties With Chicken And Spinach
1) Take a large pot and boil water with 1 teaspoon salt in it. Add the pasta and cook following package directions. Drain cooked pasta in a colander.
2) In the meanwhile, take a large skillet and heat oil and butter in it over medium-high heat. Add... - 45.0451
Chicken And Tomatoes
1) Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes.
2) In a bowl, toss the chicken with the sherry, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
3) Let the mixture stand for 15 minutes.
4) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© chicken for 10... - 45.0418
Chicken Baked With Fresh Tomatoes
Whip up this delicious Chicken Baked with Fresh Tomatoes that will have everyone reaching the bowl for seconds. This easy and simple recipe for Chicken Baked with Fresh Tomatoes is something new to try for those special occasions and tastes fabulous to... - 45.0362
Braised Chicken And Onions
Wrap in papaya leaves and refrigerate for 12 hours.
Rub the chicken with the cut sides of the lime and orange.
Season with salt and pepper.
Heat oil and bacon drippings in a Dutch oven.
Add water and cover.
Cook in a 375Â°F... - 45.01
Chicken And Vegetables
1) In a big skillet heat some fat and brown chicken on all sides.
2) Reserve 3 tablespoons fat.
3) Put onion on the chicken.
4) Cut green peppers into 1-inch chunks and spread over the onion.
5) Slice celery in 1-inch pieces and spread over green... - 44.9831
Chicken And Broccoli Braid
Combine the chicken, broccoli, bell pepper and Cheddar cheese in a large bowl; mix lightly.
Press the garlic into the chicken mixture.
Add the dillweed, mayonnaise and salt; mix well.
Unroll the crescent roll dough; do not separate.
Arrange the longest side... - 44.9786
Roast Chicken With Vegetables
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) In a large, shallow baking pan, place chicken pieces, green-pepper and potatoes in a single layer.
3) In a bowl, place together garlic, oil and oregano and mix well.
4) Dribble the garlic mixture over chicken... - 44.8548
Chicken And Vegetables
1) Remove the skin and debone the chicken.
2) Cut the chicken in 2 inches by 1 inch pieces.
3) In a saucepan, boil together dashi or the broth, clam, chicken, soy sauce, sugar, mushrooms, potatoes, water chestnuts and Ac-€™cent.
4)... - 44.8466
Hearty Chicken & Vegetable Stew
Cut off roots and trim leaf ends of leeks; cut each leek lengthwise in half and separate leaves.
Rinse well with cold running water to remove any sand.
Cut leeks crosswise into 3/4 inch pieces.
Cut root end and stalks from fennel bulb; discard.
Cut bulb... - 44.8012
Poached Chicken And Winter Vegetables
1. In a meat colander, place chicken and wash well.
2. Pat dry using kitchen paper towels.
3. Preheat oven at 250C (500F).
4. Place cleaned chicken on a chopping board and season inside of each chicken with pepper and ½ teaspoon salt.
5.... - 44.7264
Harvest Chicken With Roasted Vegetables
Pierce potatoes in several places and set on oven rack as oven preheats to 375°.
Spread butter over bottom of a 12 by 15-inch rimmed baking pan.
Place chicken pieces, skin side down, in pan.
Arrange carrots, pattypan squash (leave whole), crookneck squash,... - 44.7248
Herbed Chicken And Broccoli
Sprinkle chicken with Italian seasoning.
Pound between sheets of plastic wrap.
Spray nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
Saute chicken strips just until no longer pink.
In small saucepan, whisk small amount of evaporated skimmed milk into... - 44.653
Diced Chicken With Vegetables
Using a high flame and a dry frying pan, toast almonds in 5 tablespoons of salt.
Remove and set aside.
Reheat pan and add 1 tablespoon of oil, 1 teaspoon of salt, and ginger.
Next add Chinese cabbage, mushrooms, water chestnuts, celery, and bamboo... - 44.5843
Skillet Chicken With Vegetables
Skillet chicken with vegetables is a herbed chicken perparation cooked with white wine. Floured and cooked in butter along with wine, the skillet chicken with vegetables is best served with the wine sauce poured over it with a side of choice. - 44.5769
Chicken Dinner With Asparagus
This Chicken Dinner With Asparaus is sure to become one of your cherished meals! Serve this Chicken Dinner With Asparagus to your guests at a casual or formal party and tell me how they've enjoyed it! - 44.5423
Simple Chicken And Vegetable
In a plastic bag, combine flour, seasoned salt and pepper.
Add chicken pieces and shake to coat.
In 3 quart casserole, place chicken and vegetable oil.
Microwave at high (10) 6 to 7 minutes.
Remove chicken from casserole and set aside.
Add green pepper, red... - 44.5058
Pork Chicken And Vegetables
1) Remove the meat of the chicken and dice it .
2) In a casserole, heats oil and brow the chicken and pork in it. Remove.
3) In the same oil, sautÃ© onions and garlic until browned.
4) Add in tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
5)... - 44.3931
Chicken With Asparagus
Cut chicken into thin bite-size strips.
For sauce, stir together water, wine, soy sauce, cornstarch, honey, and bouillon granules.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry... - 44.3661
Chicken Asparagus Tucson
Combine chicken breasts with water, salt, onion and celery and simmer until tender, about 30 minutes.
Remove from broth and cool.
Concentrate broth to 3 cups.
Heat butter in saucepan, stir in flour and let bubble.
Gradually stir in chicken broth and cook and... - 44.3283
Chicken With Artichokes
Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt, pepper, and paprika.
In a wide frying pan, cook chicken in butter and oil over medium-high heat until browned.
Arrange chicken in a 1 to 1 1/2-quart casserole with artichoke hearts.
Cook mushrooms in pan drippings until... - 44.2782
Stir Fried Chicken With Vegetables
1 In a shallow pan (not aluminum), add juice from 1 cup canned pineapple with vinegar, soy sauce, sherry, honey, and ginger root.
2 Add the chicken , cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3 Drain the chicken and reserve the... - 44.2745
Chicken With Celery And Celery Cabbage
Combine sherry, soy sauce, sugar, and ginger in small bowl.
Add chicken and mari nate 20 to 30 minutes.
Heat oil in the wok and stirfry celery cabbage and celery 1 to 2 minutes or until green color intensifies.
Stirfry mushrooms 1 to 2... - 44.2658
Chicken With Tomatoes
1 Remove skin and bones from the chicken.
2 Cut each breast into fourths.
3 Prepare a mixture of sherry and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and rub the chicken with it.
4 Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of the cornstarch; let stand 15... - 44.2398
Skillet Chicken And Vegetables
Cut through chicken legs at joints to separate drumsticks and thighs; wash pieces and dry.
Saute bacon until crisp in a large heavy frying pan; remove and drain on paper toweling.
Wrap and chill until just before serving time.
Brown chicken pieces in bacon... - 44.2397
Salt-free 14 Herb-and-spice Chicken Stew
Trim excess far from chicken; combine chicken and next 7 ingredients in a large Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken from broth, skim off any layer of fat from broth.
Set broth... - 44.2378
Vegetable Chicken Recipes By Category