- » Vegetable Chicken
Vegetable Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable chicken recipes.
Chicken Tikka Masala
1. For the tomato puree: Blend 2 cups of blanched tomatoes in the blender.
2. In a pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
3. Add ginger-garlic paste and mix.
4. Add Cardamom, Cloves, Cinnamom, bay leaf, chile, cumin, coriander powder, a pinch of garam... - 116.264
Make one day of the week where you involve the kids in cooking so that you ensure you have some activity done together! That’s what these mom and kids do on Monday! So for the Monday cooking they have in this video a herb chicken! - 115.185
Chicken With Artichoke And Mushrooms
Planning to cook some chicken breasts over dinner, here is a recipe with a difference. Check out chef Mike cooking chicken breasts with artichoke and mushrooms along with other vegetables and seasonings. Great when served with its own sauce! - 115.018
Chicken And Asparagus Stir Fry
1. In a bowl take chicken, wine rice, soy sauce and corn-starch. Mix all the ingredients well marinade for 30 minutes.
2. In another bowl take chicken stock and corn-starch, mix well.
3. In a small bowl take corn – starch and chicken stock,... - 113.382
Chicken And Vegetable Casserole
If there was to be a contest for simple casseroles, this chicken and vegetable casserole will beat all the recipes by far. Watch the video to see how rustic and fragrant it comes out. - 113.227
Chicken With Capers And Tomatoes
Planning a dinner with dear ones who are chicken lovers, here is a recipe that you can rightly make use of. Check out chef Mike cooking Chicken with Capers and Sun Dried Tomatoes along with some more simple seasonings. Having this hot is a treat on cold... - 112.768
Quick Broccoli Stir Fry
An easy stir fry to go with your rice and noodles is the chicken broccoli stir fry! If you got this stir fry going, its just enough to make a satisfying meal! Watch Chef David make this with ease in this video! - 110.685
Chicken in White Wine with Onion and Mushrooms. Once you master this basic technique, you can modify it in dozens of different ways and do anything you like with it. Very simple and perfect for a weeknight. As long as you've got a chicken in the fridge you're... - 109.812
Chicken, Asparagus, And Bell Pepper Stir Fry
On hungry evenings, when cooking could seem like a drag, this easy stir fry dish is the best way to appease your starving gut. Chef Keith Snow shares a yummy stir fry recipe that is dense in protein, anti-oxidants and other nutrients. Just get hold of all the... - 108.418
Stir Fried Chicken And Vegetables
Exotic Chinese cuisine can bring a true lip smacking experience. This video illustrates a very simple and easy side dish made from chicken and vegetables along with authentic Chinese spices. Very delicious and healthy, serve this with rice or noodles and get... - 107.362
Chicken And Vegetable Stir Fry
For those who love chicken with vegetables, here is the right recipe for you. Check out Stacey Hawkins making the chicken and vegetable stir fry using chicken, vegetables and a few flavors. Great to serve with rice, makes a great wholesome meal! - 107.069
Melody Kettle visits Aroma Palace in Montclair, NJ. - 100.306
Chicken Thighs With Carrots And Celery
Need some healthy cooking tips and great food ideas? Here is a video that gives you a wonderful meal idea for the entire family. Watch this video, follow these suggestions and have a healthy meal that is cooked just the right way to keep all the nutrients... - 98.083
Simple Chicken Stir Fry
Veggies with chicken are all time favorite and a healthy comfort food, which is ready in slightly more than half an hour. The chef has illustrated simple instructions to stir fry chicken with veggies and add that lemony taste with grated and squeezed lemon.... - 95.6276
Country Onion Chicken Oven Dinner - Easy Real Whole Food Fast
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. For the marinade, take a cup size empty container, put lime juice, onion spice blend, and olive oil in it. Shake it well.
3. In a large bowl, put the chicken pieces.
4. Pour half of the marinade, and... - 93.2639
If chicken is your favorite food and you love to experiment with them, then try something Korean with you chicken. Maangchi is showing the Korean way of preparing chicken using different kinds of soy sauce. Her step by step instructions is easy to follow and... - 89.5995
Roasted Chicken And Vegetables Tray
Roasted Chicken & Vegetables Tray is a very tasty dish and is incredibly cheap to put together and of course you could mix it up with different vegetable / meat / herb combinations. I liked this dish because you literally just chuck it all in together and it... - 79.7877
Braised Chicken With Peppers And Onion
Certain dishes lure you because of the simplicity in the method involved. This is such dish created by Vicki, flavorful and tasty, see the video on making this yummy dish from the scratch! - 70.1696
Chinese Stir Fried Chicken And Broccoli
Stir fried chicken and broccoli tossed with some Chinese sauce. It’s a quick and easy dish. A video that is slightly sober than all the videos of this drunk cook! A flavorful and quicktey quick side dish. Watch the video for more! - 70.1676
Mandarin Chicken With Bean Sprouts
1. Cut the chicken into thin slices
2. In a medium bowl, beat the egg white till frothy
3. Heat a pan with oil and place on medium heat.
4. Dip the chicken in the egg white and fry in batches till crunchy and fried through. Set the chicken... - 47.377
Cornmeal Biscuit Wedges Topped Chicken Vegetable Stew
Spray a Dutch oven with nonstick coating.
Brown chicken in the kettle for 10 minutes.
Add 3 1/2 cups water, onion, garlic, bay leaf, bouillon, thyme, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Stir in parsnips, brussels... - 47.279
Chicken And Asparagus Mayonnaise
1) Roast chicekn at home or buy ready cooked chicken.
2) Remove meat from bones and cut into cubes.
3) Trim asparagus and cook in boiling salted water until tender and drain, or open tin of green asparagus spears and drain carefully.
4) Use... - 47.2132
Chicken Tomato And Mushroom Bake
Parboil potatoes in boiling, salted water for 5 min.
Fry the chicken, onion, tomatoes, mushrooms, parsley and garlic together in butter for 3 min.
Place a layer of potatoes in the bottom of a casserole.
Add a layer of chicken mixture, and continue in... - 45.9897
Poached Chicken With Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. In the cavity of chicken insert onion, garlic, parsley, and tarragon.
3. Tie the opening of the chicken.
4. In a large Dutch oven keep chicken.
5. Pour wine, broth, and salt over it and bring to boil.
6.... - 45.6279
Chicken And Spinach Rollups
1.Take a big sized Dutch oven and heat margarine in it.
2.Put carrots, onion and celery in the oven and stir it well till the time onion becomes soft and transparent.
3.Put flour and cornstarch in the oven and let the ingredients cook for a minute on... - 45.045
Bow Ties With Chicken And Spinach
1) Take a large pot and boil water with 1 teaspoon salt in it. Add the pasta and cook following package directions. Drain cooked pasta in a colander.
2) In the meanwhile, take a large skillet and heat oil and butter in it over medium-high heat. Add... - 44.923
Chicken With Tomatoes And Peppers
1. To prepare the chicken pieces remove their skin and set aside.
2. In 12-cup (3 liters) casserole combine oil, onion and garlic and microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes or until softened.
3. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, wine, oregano,... - 44.7797
Simmered Chicken And Vegetables
Mushrooms: Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Discard stems and quarter caps.
Burdock: Scrub well with a stiff brush under running water but do not scrape or peel.... - 44.5497
Poached Chicken And Winter Vegetables
1. In a meat colander, place chicken and wash well.
2. Pat dry using kitchen paper towels.
3. Preheat oven at 250C (500F).
4. Place cleaned chicken on a chopping board and season inside of each chicken with pepper and ½ teaspoon salt.
5.... - 44.5497
Shredded Chicken With Vegetables
1. In a bowl mix the chicken shreds with a pinch of the salt, the egg white and about 1 teaspoon cornflour paste.
2. In a pan with warm oil, blanch them stirring to separate, then remove and drain them.
3. Pour off the excess oil,... - 44.3881
Chicken With Vegetables
1) In a large, heavy non-stick skillet, place the chicken pieces with the skin side down and brown them.
2) Pour off the excess fat from the skillet.
3) Stir in the green onions, water, salt and pepper, then simmer covered for about 45 minutes until... - 44.3189
Chicken With Eggplant And Tomatoes
1) Slice the eggplant.
2) Sprinkle with salt and leave for 15 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, seed and slice the pepper.
4) Peel and slice the onions.
5) Blanch, peel and quarter the tomatoes.
6) In a flameproof casserole, heat the oil, add the... - 43.2209
1)In a deep frying pan, heat oil.
2)Add in carrot pieces, bamboo shoot, chicken pieces, mushrooms. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
3)Now add in rori/mirin, dasi and sugar. Cook for 10 minutes.
4)Reduce heat and add in soya sauce.
5)Simmer over low heat until... - 43.1266
Chicken And Vegetable Casserole
1. Trim the chicken joints and brown in hot butter on both sides.
2. Preheat the oven at 400°F.
3. Take a fireproof casserole or baking dish and remove the joints in it.
4. Add onion and cook for 5 minutes or until soft.
5. Add green... - 42.5116
Roast Chicken With Vegetables
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) In a large, shallow baking pan, place chicken pieces, green-pepper and potatoes in a single layer.
3) In a bowl, place together garlic, oil and oregano and mix well.
4) Dribble the garlic mixture over chicken... - 42.475
Stir Fried Chicken And Vegetable
1) In a large bowl, mix together chicken, egg white, 1 teaspoon corn starch and 1 teaspoon soy sauce.
2) Now, put the chicken in a container with a lid and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
3) Take a wok or a 12-inch skillet and heat... - 42.4293
Chicken And Broccoli Dish
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a nonstick saucepan, spray cooking oil and add the chicken pieces; brown the meat.
4. Place rounded side up in 8x8-inch baking dish... - 41.4594
Chicken With Sun Dried Tomatoes
In 12-inch nonstick skillet combine margarine and oil and heat until margarine is melted; add chicken and cook over medium-high heat, turning once, until both sides are lightly browned and chicken is cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Remove chicken... - 41.1342
Chicken With Asparagus
Bone pieces of chicken breast (cut as close as possible to the bones with a sharp pointed knife, loosening meat carefully so it comes off in one piece) or have your butcher do it for you.
You will end up with 6 large pieces of chicken meat.
Take... - 40.758
Peppered Stir Fry Chicken And Vegetables
Heat oil in wok at medium high (325Â°) for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add chicken, stir-fry 6 to 8 minutes.
Remove chicken from wok, reserve pan drippings.
Add broccoli, carrot sticks, celery sticks, green pepper strips, mushrooms, and water to wok, stir-fry 6 minutes... - 40.5777
Chicken Broccoli Divan
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) Wash chicken breasts under cold running water. Pat dry with paper towels.
3) Remove the skin and bone. Keep the breasts intact.
4) Grease a 12-by-8-by-2-inch shallow baking dish.
5) In a medium skillet heat 4... - 40.4712
Roast Chicken With Vegetables
Remove and discard all skin from the chicken, except for that on the wings.
Remove and discard all visible fat.
Fold the wings back and tie the legs together with string.
In a 3-quart casserole, combine the potatoes, carrots, celery, and onions.
Add the... - 40.1873
Almondy Chicken Asparagus Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Grease a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish
3. Layer the dish with the asparagus, water chestnuts, almonds, and chicken in the dish
4. In another bowl, combine the next four ingredients and mix well and spoon... - 39.6326
Chicken And Vegetables En Papillote
Cut six 15- x 12-inch pieces parchment paper or aluminum foil, fold in half lengthwise, creasing firmly.
Trim each into a large heart shape.
Place hearts on baking sheets.
Brush one side of each heart with vegetable oil, leaving edges ungreased.
Pound chicken... - 38.7199
Roast Chicken And Vegetables
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F (180°C) before roasting.
2) On a rack in a roasting pan, arrange the chicken and roast it for about 90 minutes in preheated oven until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (75°C).
3) Keep the... - 38.4868
Chicken In A Pouch With Julienned Vegetables
1. Make ovals using parchment paper by folding four 15- x 10-inch (35 x 25 cm) pieces of the paper in half crosswise and trimming corners.
2. Brush the ovals with butter leaving 1-inch (2.5 cm) border around each.
3. In the center of end of each oval,... - 38.4599
Chicken And Spinach Ramekins
Blend the chicken and spinach.
Fold in the eggs one at a time.
Blend in the cream and herbs.
Butter six ramekin dishes with the butter.
Fill each dish with an even amount of mixture.
Place the dishes in a shallow baking pan.
Fill with water around the... - 37.9933
Chicken And Artichoke Delight
1) Take a salad bowl and mix the olives, hearts of artichokes (undrained), romaine and chicken thoroughly.
2) Add the requisite amounts of vinegar and oil.
3) Season with salt and pepper before tossing with a light hand.
4) Serve cold. - 37.9854
Chick Pea And Tomato Rice
1. Heat the ghee with the oil in a haandi or saucepan until hot.
2. Add the onions, black cardamoms, cinnamon, cloves and peppercorns and stir-fry over a high heat for about 2 minutes, then add the ginger, garlic, salt and sliced tomatoes.
3. Stir in the... - 37.9852
Chicken With Spinach
1. Heat the oil with the curry leaves in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the diced onion for 2-3 minutes over a medium heat.
2. Meanwhile, mix together the chilli powder, ginger, garlic, salt and lemon juice. Pour the mixture on to the onions, stirring... - 37.2395
Macaroni With Chicken And Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook macaroni 8 to 10 minutes such that al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce, in a large saucepan, bring cream, chicken, sun-dried tomatoes and garlic together to a boil, reduce heat to low and cook 5 minutes.... - 36.9818
Chicken Vegetable Turnover With Broiled Tomatoes
1) Pierce the frozen vegetable pouch with a knife, place over the rack and thaw as per the directions.
2) In a 12 inch pizza pan or a foil wrapped rack, place the pie crust and brush the edges with water.
3) Mix the chicken and herbs, then spread over... - 36.1828
Chicken With Spinach And Mushrooms
1. Melt the butter with the oil in a large frying pan over a low heat. Add the garlic pulp and fry for about 30 seconds.
2. Add the chicken pieces and stir-fry for about 2 minutes, then add the chilli powder, salt, defrosted spinach and sliced mushrooms and... - 35.7933
Roast Chicken With Vegetables
Brown vegetables in butter in skillet sprinkle with flour.
Add seasonings, chives, and wine; cover.
Simmer for 10 minutes add chicken.
Cook for 15 minutes, remove chicken to serving platter; add oil to vegetables.
Reheat; pour vegetable mixture over... - 35.5752
Roast Chicken And Vegetables
Rub chicken with salt, oregano, and pepper, and sprinkle with garlic.
Place on a rack in a roasting pan and roast in a 425Â° oven for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
Reduce heat to 325Â° and continue roasting 1 hour longer.
Remove from oven, pour lemon... - 34.758
Swanson Rosemary Chicken & Vegetables
BRUSH chicken with butter. Place chicken and vegetables in roasting pan. Sprinkle with rosemary. Mix broth and orange juice and pour half of broth mixture over all.
ROAST at 375°F. for 1 hour.
STIR vegetables. Add remaining broth mixture to pan. Roast 30... - 33.6347
Chicken Broccoli Bake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large skillet, thoroughly brown chicken in vegetable oil; drain fat. In a medium saucepan, lightly steam broccoli about 3 minutes; drain thoroughly and set aside. Add sauce and parsley to chicken in skillet. Spoon... - 27.1135
Wegmans Chicken And Vegetable Delight
Here is a quick chicken recipe that can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. Wegmans chef share hers chicken vegetable stir fry recipe, which you can prepare quickly when some guest arrives uninformed. Watch the video to learn more. - 0
Vegetable Chicken Recipes By Category