- » Vegetable Broth Soup
Vegetable Broth Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable broth soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable broth soup recipes.
Mix Vegetable Broth
This mix vegetable broth is one of its kind due to its rustic finish and wholesome flavors. Its creamy texture, green color and chunks of vegetables give it an extra kick. Watch the video recipe for details and make it a part of your family meal. - 105.915
Vegetable Broth Soup
1. Keep the vegetable stock ready.
2. Wash, peel and rewash all the vegetables.
3. Finely shred the savoy cabbage.
4. Cut the remaining vegetables into fine julienne.
5. Chop the parsley.
6. Wash the barley under running water and place into a... - 90.7713
Vegetables In Thick Chicken Broth
If you are looking for a recipe to make the perfect thick soup that is sure to please everyone's taste buds, then you have come to the right place. In this video, Mahri has detailed a simple recipe to make delicious thick vegetables in chicken broth soup.... - 88.0092
1. Cut off root ends off leeks; remove off coarse outer leaves.
2. Also, cut off and remove coarse ends of green tops.
3. Split it lengthwise, cutting to about an inch of root end.
4. Separate the leaves and rinse under running water, and... - 47.4613
Fish Broth With Oysters And Saffron
1.In a stockpot, heat butter on medium high flame and saute onion, carrots, celery, leeks, parsley, garlic, bay leaves and juniper berries in it.
2.Once the vegetables start sputtering, lower the heat to medium low and put the lid on.
3.Let the... - 47.2176
Microwave Chicken And Vegetable Broth
1) In a casserole, add in the chicken quarters, water, bay leaf and bouquet garni. Cover the casserole and cook for 20 minutes.
2) Let the mixture rest for about 10 to 15 minutes.
3) Strain the mixture. Keep the stock aside.
4) Deskin the chicken and... - 46.1802
This Vegetable Broth recipe has got everything to 'wow' you! It is a great Side Dish. Is there a higher crime than reading about this Vegetable Broth and not trying it out? - 45.3177
1) Take a large stock pot, with 3 quarts water and wine, add them to the pot.
2) Now add vegetables.
3) On medium heat, bring the broth to a simmer.
4) Skim the surface, add the bay leaves,parsley stems and peppercorns.
5) Cover partially,cook for 4... - 45.292
Mixed Vegetable Broth
Mixed vegetable broth is a flavorful broth made with mixed vegetables and flavored with spices. Made with beans, peas, carrots, cauliflowers and potatoes, the mixed vegetable broth is made aromatic with bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves and peppercorns. - 43.2543
Shrimp Vegetable Broth
1. In a saucepan mix together water, carrots, and bouillon granules and bring it to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes or till carrots are tender.
3. Add shrimp, mushrooms, and peas; simmer, uncovered for about 5 minutes or... - 41.8061
Clear Broth With Vegetables
Cut zucchini lengthwise into quarters; thinly slice crosswise to make triangular pieces; set aside.
Repeat with carrots.
Cut turnip into 8 equal wedges; slice crosswise into triangular pieces about the same size as zucchini and carrot pieces.
Melt butter in a... - 41.1583
Merry Miso Veggie Broth
1. In a medium saucepan or stock pot, bring 2 cups of water to a boil on a medium flame.
2. When the water is boiling, add the diced carrots and celery.
3. Allow the vegetables to blanch for 10 minutes.
4. Pour in 4 cups of water and continue to... - 39.8975
Scotch Broth With Pearl Barley
Put the mutton into a pan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil.
Remove any scum.
Add the rest of the ingredients except for the parsley.
Bring to the boil again and transfer to the Slo cooker.
Cook for the recommended time.
Lift out the bones, trim... - 39.7604
Combine vegetables, parsley, garlic, bay leaf, gingerroot, water, and pepper in a 6-quart microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with plastic wrap, sealing tightly.
Microwave on high for 60 minutes.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Remove plastic wrap carefully to avoid steam... - 39.5115
Just Veggies Broth
Place all the ingredients in a large pot over high heat.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to medium, and simmer until the stock is reduced to 2 quarts, about 2 hours.
Strain the stock and discard the cooked vegetables.
Clean the pot and return the strained... - 39.1314
Vegetable Scotch Broth
The scotch broth is prepared with beans, peas and soup bones in water along with a medley of vegetables. Cooked with yellow barley, cabbage, onions, potatoes, celery and turnips, the scotch broth is seasoned to taste and served hot. - 38.9276
Soak whole green peas and beans overnight in water.
Simmer soup bone in water to cover for about 2 hours; drain.
Add barley, beans and peas and cook another hour.
Add vegetables and cook 1/2 hour.
Season to taste. - 36.4136
Heat the butter in a vessel and fry the onions for a little time.
Add the chopped vegetables and cook for 5 minutes.
Add 7 teacups of water and the barley, marmite and salt.
Boil for 10 minutes. Add pepper and serve hot. - 35.8476
1. Heat the water in a large saucepan or soup pot over medium heat. Add onion. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add more water if necessary during this process.
2. Add tomato juice, bay leaf, celery, cloves, and basil.... - 35.7469
Spring Vegetable Broth
Heat the oil in a saucepan and add the celery, leeks and carrot.
Cook over a medium heat for 10 minutes.
Stir in the pearl barley and stock, season to taste and simmer for 20 minutes.
Add the mangetout and simmer for 10 minutes.
Ladle into warmed soup bowls... - 35.7435
In a large pan, cover ancho chile (if used) with boiling water and let stand for 10 minutes.
Drain and cut into small pieces.
In same pan, combine beef broth, chile, rice, and garbanzos.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for about 20 minutes or... - 35.1522
Classic French Onion Soup In Beef Broth
Combine butter and onions in 3-quart casserole.
Cover with lid.
Cook at HIGH 7 to 8 minutes.
Stir in broth, water, Worcestershire, salt and pepper; cover.
Cook at HIGH 10 minutes and at MEDIUM 10 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 4 minutes before serving. - 34.996
Chinese Vegetarian Broth
Cooking Heat oil in a large stockpot over medium-high heat.
Add ginger, garlic, onion, and green onions and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Strain broth, discarding... - 34.7877
Roasted Red Pepper Soup With Vegetable Broth
In a stockpot, bring the Vegetable Broth to a boil.
Add the red peppers, onion, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
Bring back to a boil, then immediately reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
Transfer to a blender or food processor and blend until... - 33.0081
Country Bean And Vegetable Broth
1. Put the beans into a large saucepan with water to cover. Bring to the boil and boil vigorously for 10 minutes. Skim any scum that rises to the surface of the liquid with a slotted spoon and lower the heat. Simmer, covered, for 1 hour, or until all the... - 32.9988
Cover vegetables with water and simmer until they are soft.
Strain; season with sea salt or tamari.
This is merelv an outline.
Use any vegetable, including the skins of potatoes. - 31.7829
Easy Vegetable Broth
In a 3- to 4-quart saucepan, combine the water, carrots, tomatoes, onions, celery, parsley and garlic.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Let stand for 30 minutes, then strain the broth through a large sieve.
Cool the broth,... - 31.0181
Combine the vegetable tomato juice, chicken stock, brown sugar, and sherry in the top of a double boiler.
Heat almost to the boiling point.
Add the butter.
Serve in individual warmed bouillon cups or soup plates.
Sprinkle on the parsley in the shape of a... - 30.5711
Vegetable Soup Using Chicken Broth
1. Combine broth, onion, carrot, potato, celery, parsley, basil, and salt in a 3-quart glass casserole. Cover. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 10) for 7 minutes, and then Time Cook (power level 7) for 12 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients. Cover.... - 30.5547
Chicken & Vegetable Broth
1. Cook carrots and celery in 1 cup broth in a medium-size saucepan 20 minutes, or until tender. Add chicken; heat just until hot; cover; keep warm.
2. Saute onion until soft in butter or margarine in Dutch oven; stir in apple, curry powder and salt; saute 5... - 29.8139
Vegetable Soup With Fennel Herbs And Parmesan Broth
1. Heat the olive oil in a large soup pot. Add the garlic and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add the carrots, celery, leeks and fennel and cook, stirring, until the vegetables begin to soften, about 5 minutes. Add the... - 29.2118
1) In a bowl mix beef broth, V-8, lemon juice, and basil.
2) Cook and simmer for 1 or 2 minutes.
3) Serve hot. - 28.6004