- » Vegetable Broth
Vegetable Broth Recipes
Vegetable broth can be used to prepare any vegetarian gravy, vegetable soup or simply to add taste to vegetarian recipes. This basic and tasty broth can be made using carrot, onion, celery stalks, potatoes, cloves ... More »
Are you a vegan who gets bogged down by vegetarian recipes they ask you to use meat stock? Well, here is your solution. This Vegetable Broth is as flavorful as any other and it will make your soups or rice taste better than ever. Have a look at this video and... - 132.789
Homemade Vegetable Broth
Vegetable stock is a healthy ingredient that is used for soup, stews, rice and many other dishes with sauces. There is no need to use the store bought if you know how to make it at home. In this video, chef shows how the vegetable broth can be prepared at... - 112.385
Homemade Boiled Vegetable Broth
Want to make a batch of vegetable broth that will keep well for months in the freezer and can be used whenever needed? Then watch this video and learn to whip up yummy veggie broth within minutes! - 93.846
1. In a large, heavy soup pot, mix all the ingredients.
2. Place over heat and bring slowly to a boil.
3. Reduce the heat and simmer, partially covered, for 1 hour.
4. Cool the broth slightly, then remove chicken parts and solids.
5. Strain with a... - 47.5757
1. Cut off root ends off leeks; remove off coarse outer leaves.
2. Also, cut off and remove coarse ends of green tops.
3. Split it lengthwise, cutting to about an inch of root end.
4. Separate the leaves and rinse under running water, and... - 47.4613
Microwave Chicken And Vegetable Broth
1) In a casserole, add in the chicken quarters, water, bay leaf and bouquet garni. Cover the casserole and cook for 20 minutes.
2) Let the mixture rest for about 10 to 15 minutes.
3) Strain the mixture. Keep the stock aside.
4) Deskin the chicken and... - 46.1802
This Vegetable Broth recipe has got everything to 'wow' you! It is a great Side Dish. Is there a higher crime than reading about this Vegetable Broth and not trying it out? - 45.3177
1) Take a large stock pot, with 3 quarts water and wine, add them to the pot.
2) Now add vegetables.
3) On medium heat, bring the broth to a simmer.
4) Skim the surface, add the bay leaves,parsley stems and peppercorns.
5) Cover partially,cook for 4... - 45.292
In a heavy stockpot over medium-high heat, melt margarine.
Add 2 tablespoons water, onions and leeks.
Saute 4 to 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients in order listed.
Cover with 9 to 10 cups of water.
Simmer 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours, or until reduced to 8... - 42.8649
Spiced Vegetable Broth
1. Take a metal roasting pan.
2. Combine all these ingredients into the pan, except water and pepper.
3. Bake all these ingredients together and bake it at 400ÂºF for 35 minutes.
4. After baking, shift vegetable mix into a 3 1/2- or 4-quart saucepan... - 40.845
Combine vegetables, parsley, garlic, bay leaf, gingerroot, water, and pepper in a 6-quart microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with plastic wrap, sealing tightly.
Microwave on high for 60 minutes.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Remove plastic wrap carefully to avoid steam... - 39.5115
Earth Friendly Chicken And Vegetable Broth
1) Cook chicken along with bay leaf and bouquet garni in a casserole, with water added, for about 20 minutes.
2) Set aside the cooked chicken for about 10 - 15 minutes and then strain the stock.
3) Chop the chicken into small pieces, after skinning... - 38.5007
Place vegetables in large kettle.
Cover with 2 to 3 qt. (2 to 3 L) water.
Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer for 2 hours.
Simmer I hour.
Add water to make 2 qt. (2 L). - 36.4411
Spring Vegetable Broth
Heat the oil in a saucepan and add the celery, leeks and carrot.
Cook over a medium heat for 10 minutes.
Stir in the pearl barley and stock, season to taste and simmer for 20 minutes.
Add the mangetout and simmer for 10 minutes.
Ladle into warmed soup bowls... - 35.7435
Heat margarine in a Dutch oven; add onion and garlic and saute* about 5 minutes.
Add water, bring to boil; lower heat and add all the ingredients except salt.
Let simmer 1 1/2 hours; taste, add salt, correct seasonings, and continue cooking up to one half... - 35.3642
In a large stockpot, combine all the ingredients and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 3 hours.
Strain and discard the vegetables and peppercorns. - 33.47
Country Bean And Vegetable Broth
1. Put the beans into a large saucepan with water to cover. Bring to the boil and boil vigorously for 10 minutes. Skim any scum that rises to the surface of the liquid with a slotted spoon and lower the heat. Simmer, covered, for 1 hour, or until all the... - 32.9988
Cover vegetables with water and simmer until they are soft.
Strain; season with sea salt or tamari.
This is merelv an outline.
Use any vegetable, including the skins of potatoes. - 31.7829
Easy Vegetable Broth
In a 3- to 4-quart saucepan, combine the water, carrots, tomatoes, onions, celery, parsley and garlic.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Let stand for 30 minutes, then strain the broth through a large sieve.
Cool the broth,... - 31.0181
Seasoned Vegetable Broth
Put all ingredients in a large stockpot.
Bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer, uncovered, very slowly for 2 hours.
Strain the stock, discarding the solids.
Let cool to room temperature. - 30.1051
Vermouth Flavored Vegetable Broth
Combine all the ingredients in a stockpot.
Bring gradually to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 1 hour, skimming the surface occasionally. - 30.0772
1) In a bowl mix beef broth, V-8, lemon juice, and basil.
2) Cook and simmer for 1 or 2 minutes.
3) Serve hot. - 28.6004
Baby Vegetables In Broth
Heat oil in a 4- to 5-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion and tarragon and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is golden (about 15 minutes).
Add broth and shelled peas.
Bring to a boil over high heat and cook, uncovered, until peas are just tender to... - 27.2017
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy kettle and saute the carrots, celery, onions, potatoes, turnips, and parings for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring often.
2. Add the water, bay leaves, salt, pepper, and parsley. Bring to a boil, cover partially, and simmer for 2... - 26.0143
Add vegetables to boiling water; reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 2 to 3 hours.
Uncover and boil to reduce volume by about 1/4 to 1/3 .
Strain liquid, cool, and refrigerate or freeze—it will keep for several weeks in the freezer. - 24.0645
Vegetable Beef Broth
In saucepan combine vegetable juice cocktail, beef broth, and water; heat through - 15.128
Heat the broth to a boil and pour into heated mugs or soup bowls.
Top with scallions. - 13.5162
Vegetable Broth Recipes By Category