- » Vegetable Bread
Vegetable Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable bread recipes.
Vegan Zucchini Walnut Bread
These holidays treat your vegan friends with this outstanding zucchini walnut bread. Take a look at this impressive video that shares a recipe for this awesome bread that you would surely like. The zucchini and walnuts imparts a wonderful texture and excellnt... - 132.151
Spinach Basil Bread
If you are looking for a healthy way to have bread, here is one of the ways! Make your bread with spinach, basil and pine nuts and have a healthy and nutritious breakfast with every bite. This recipe video demonstrates the recipe step by step, watch it! - 126.521
Roasted Garlic Bread And White Cheddar Tomato Bread
A wonder dish loved by all. This remarkable video shows how to prepare a tasty tomato bread, loaded with the fine taste of cheddar cheese and roasted garlic. Baked to perfection, this is a very easy dish to prepare. With a golden crust and wonderful flavor,... - 113.609
Moist Zucchini Bread
Love zucchini?? Try this amazing recipe. A simple video showing an innovative dish - sweet bread with zucchini. It is made will all the classic ingredients to prepare bread but with the combination of zucchini. The flavor is rich and you surely smell it while... - 112.326
Veggies Bread Salad
If you grow vegetables in your garden, here is a very good salad recipe to use them. Weelicious host is making a crunchy fresh veggie bread salad using tomatoes, cucumbers, corn, onions, olives and many more delicious ingredients. She is showing the entire... - 111.473
Potato Bread In The Bread Machine
This is a wonderful loaf easily made in your bread machine. The only special ingredient required is some dehydrated potato flakes - it's a strange thing to add to bread but the resulting loaf has a Pot bread great texture and flavour. It's nice having a... - 109.195
Easy Zucchini Bread
1. Preheat grill to 350 degree F.
2. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, and all spice. Mix well.
4. Throw walnut, cranberries, and raisins in... - 107.707
Raw Carrot Raisin Bread
1. In a food processor, shred the carrots and set aside.
2. In the same processor jar, combine the raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pulse to combine.
3. Add in the shredded carrots and process once again.
4. Scrape the sides with a spatula and process... - 106.815
Homemade Zucchini Bread
Come summer and you start thinking of ways to use up excess of zucchini in your refrigerator? If so, then what yummier way to combine freshly grated zucchini with some flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar, cloves and ginger and bake yummy zucchini bread. Chef Keith... - 105.659
Home made bread with zucchini can light up the breakfast platter of your family like nothing else. Zucchini, in fact, any vegetable or fruit fresh from the farmers' markets can be substituted with ease. Crank up your oven and don up your apron for your... - 105.115
Raw And Organic Onion Bread
Are you looking for simple way to make Raw Onion Bread? This recipe video will show you how to make it in easy steps. Raw Onion Bread is a delicious organic bread. It is included as main dish in lunch or dinner menu. Cook, share and enjoy this Raw Onion Bread... - 92.9272
Raw Onion Bread
1. Peel and half the onions. Pulse just a few times in the food processor.
2. Place onions in large bowl and mix with rest of the ingredients until thoroughly combined.
3. Spread mix over a Teflex sheet and repeat until all of mixture is... - 87.6913
Onion bread goes well with almost everything and has been a favorite of people for a very long time. Homemade is, without a doubt, always better than store brought so the next time you have a craving for onion bread, just make it at home. Watch the video for... - 86.6497
Country Brunch Casserole
1.Stirring occassionally, microwave onion and water for 2 minutes on HIGH.
2. At the bottom of a 12x8x2 inch baking pan coated with cooking spray, place the stuffing cubes.
3.Scatter ham , cheese and onion.
4. In a bowl, combine eggs, seasonings and... - 50.8232
1. Preheat the oven to a 350Â° F.
2. Grease an 8 1/2 X 4 Â½ inch (22 X 11-cm) bread pan lightly with oil.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
4. In another bowl, beat rest of the ingredients with eggs.
5. Bring... - 50.3644
Onion Cheddar Bread
1. In a medium mixing bowl, sift and combine the flours. Keep aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in luke warm water. Add a pinch of sugar to get the yeast started. Set aside for 5 minutes.
3. When yeast mixture has become bubbly,... - 49.6799
Zucchini Bread Using Molasses
1. Take a mixing bowl, add all ingredients and blend them well by running a hand mixer. Run the mixer at low speed until the mixture moistens and then beat at medium speed for about a minute.
2. Take a 9X5 loaf dish and line it with a wax paper, spoon... - 49.4273
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a bowl, combine the zucchini and lemon juice. Keep aside.
3) In another bowl, mix the fructose, corn oil, egg and vanilla extract.
4) In a separate bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients,... - 49.296
1. Pre-heat the oven to 325°F.
2. Take 2 5 X 8-inch loaf pans and spray with PAM.
3. In a large bowl, mix egg, egg whites, oil, milk, and sugar together, either with your hands or in an electric mixer.
4. Add the zucchini and the vanilla and... - 49.1345
Carrot Bread is really popular with my family and its sure to be so with your family too. The excellent blend of flavors makes Carrot Bread a great treat. This amazing Carrot Bread is the Side Dish of choice for a winning meal. Try out this Carrot Bread right... - 49.0888
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease two 8 1/2 –inch X 4 1/2-inch X 2 1/2-inch loaf pans with butter.
3. Sift flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon together onto wax paper.
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs... - 49.0495
Chocolate Almond Zucchini Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In small bowl, beat eggs until lemon colored; beat in sugar and oil.
Melt chocolate over hot water.
In large bowl, add egg mixture, vanilla, and zucchini to chocolate.
Sift together flour, salt, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking... - 48.4448
Dill Potato Bread
In a small saucepan, heat the milk until it measures 110Â°F to 115Â°F on a thermometer or until a few drops feel warm when placed on your wrist.
Stir in the 1 teaspoon of sugar, sprinkle the yeast over the milk, stir, and let it stand 8 to 10 minutes in a... - 48.3978
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a large bowl, combine eggs and oil to beat in.
3) Add sugar, vanilla, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and baking powder to stir in.
4) Fold in zucchini.
5) Add flour and walnuts to stir into the mixture just until... - 48.3343
Grease two large baking sheets and one large bowl with vegetable oil spray.
In another large bowl, combine whole-wheat and all-purpose flours.
In another large bowl, mix together yeast, honey, salt and 1 1/2 cups of combined flour.
In a 2-quart... - 48.3025
Bacon Onion Bread
In blender container place 1 cup of the flour, the dip mix, yeast, and baking soda.
Switch blender on and off to combine.
In saucepan heat together cottage cheese, water, and butter, stirring just till butter melts.
Add to mixture in blender container along... - 48.2019
Spinach Olive And Onion Bread
1) Take a large bowl to place the yeast based dough.
2) Take a large frying pan for preparing the filling. Heat olive oil and cook the onions until translucent. Next add garlic and sultanas to the frying pan and cook for another minutes or so.... - 48.1927
Garden Fresh Zucchini Bread
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Slice walnuts in a food processor bowl fitted with a slicing disc and keep aside.
3) Shred zucchini with a knife or in the processor bowl fitting it with a shredding disc.
4) Attach... - 47.9176
Easy Zucchini Bread
Beat eggs until light and foamy.
Add next 4 ingredients.
Mix lightly but well.
In a separate bowl mix dry ingredients.
Add flour mixture and blend.
Put in 2 greased and floured loaf pans and bake at 325Â° for 1 hour.
Remove from pans immediately... - 47.5806
Sweet Zucchini Bread
Sift flour, Sugar Twin, soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
Whisk egg, add oil, orange juice, rind and zucchini.
Stir into dry ingredients.
Spray loaf pan with Pam.
Bake at 350Â°F.
If the zucchini is very young, let it stand a while after grating and... - 47.5559
Potato Bread Shaker Style
1. Into a small bowl pour the lukewarm water and add the yeast and 1 teaspoon of the sugar, rest for 2 or 3 minutes and then mix well.
2. Set in a warm, draft-free place such as an unlighted oven for about 10 minutes, until the yeast bubbles up... - 47.4715
Nuts & Raisins Zucchini Bread
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease a 9 x 5 X 3-inch loaf pan with vegetable oil spray.
In a large bowl, combine whole-whole and all-purpose flours, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
Stir in zucchini, raisins and nuts; set aside.
In a smaller bowl, beat... - 47.3606
Carrot And Zucchini Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease an 8 1/2- inch by 4 1/2-inch loaf pan with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, mix the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt.
4. In a... - 47.3428
Onion Dill Bread
Stir together flours, dry milk and salt.
In large electric mixer bowl, combine yeast, sugar and water.
Stir in Kellogg's All-Bran cereal; let stand 2 minutes or until cereal is soft.
Add egg whites, margarine and half the flour mixture.
Beat at medium speed... - 47.0715
Lightly grease bottom of loaf dish, 9 x 5 inches.
Combine flours, sugars, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in medium mixing bowl.
Add remaining ingredients except carrots and raisins.
Beat at low speed until just blended.
Stir in carrots and... - 46.9906
Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly butter a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan.
Toss the raisins in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of the flour.
In another bowl stir together the rest of the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and walnuts.
In another bowl beat... - 46.9322
Zucchini Bread With Walnuts
Zucchini Bread is easy to make. The vanilla extract and eggs gives the Zucchini Bread a two dimensional taste. - 46.9282
Traditional Potato Bread
Dissolve the yeast and the 1 tsp sugar in potato water.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Combine mashed potatoes, butter, sugar, salt, and scalded milk in a large mixing bowl.
Set aside until lukewarm.
Add the yeast mixture and egg to the mashed potato... - 46.8673
Sun Dried Tomatoes In Oil
Sun Dried Tomatoes In Oil is a classic accompaniment which can enhance the taste of your meal manifold. Sun Dried Tomatoes In Oil is an easy to make recipe and goes excellent with Bread And Cheese. Believe me, you will certainly have your guests calling up... - 46.8614
Onion Batter Bread
1) Take a 2-quart glass casserole or soufflÃ© dish and lightly grease it.
2) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
3) Take a medium size skillet and melt butter in it. Add onions and sautÃ© until lightly brown. Keep it aside.
4) In a bowl,... - 46.7947
1.Preheat oven to 350° F.
2.In a bowl mix salt, baking powder, zucchini, sugar substitute and flour.
3. Beat the egg yolks one by one.
4. Add the cheeses in the mixture.
5. Beat cream of tartar and egg whites till they become stiff.
6.... - 46.654
Banana Carrot Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°.
2) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
3) In your work bowl, add flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon. Pulse on/off to mix.
4) Transfer the mixture on a medium mixing bowl and place aside.
5)... - 46.5627
Blue Ribbon Zucchini Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°. Spray two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans with cooking spray and dust it with flour.
2) In a bowl, whip together eggs, sugar, oil and maple favoring until the mixture turns light and fluffy.
3) Mix in the zucchini,... - 46.203
Dill Carrot Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the water, honey and yeast.
3. Set aside for 10 minutes for the yeast to become foamy.
4. Add the carrots, cottage cheese, egg substitute, Parmesan, oil, dill and caraway
5. If salt is... - 46.1712
In small bowl combine onion and hot water.
Generously grease two 8 x 5-in loaf dishes.
Coat bottom and sides of each dish with fine cornflake crumbs.
In large bowl combine flours, cheese, baking powder, baking soda, oregano, salt and pepper.
In... - 46.1546
Green Tomato Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Pass 2 or 3 green tomatoes, chopped as chunks though a food processor to prepare puree.
3. Take a 5 X 9 X 3 inch loaf pan, grease and keep aside.
4. Take a large electric mixer bowl, add butter... - 46.1361
Colorful Carrot Bread
1) Preheat oven to 375°.
2) In a bowl, add honey and water to combine.
3) Add remaining ingredients by mixing well.
4) Use a heavily oiled 10" cast iron skillet or 9" round cake pan, or 8" x 8" x 2" pan to pour the mixture.
5) Place... - 46.0993
1. Combine yeast, 1/4 cup warm water and 1/4 teaspoon sugar in a small bowl. Let set until foamy, about 10 minutes.
2. Heat tomato juice and butter in a saucepan just until warm. Butter does not have to melt.
3. In a large bowl combine salt, 2 tablespoons... - 46.0851
Add butter to hot potatoes and stir until melted.
Add sugar, salt, and milk.
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90° F.) for compressed.
Let stand a few minutes; then stir until... - 46.0295
Dilly Onion Bread
In large mixing bowl, sprinkle yeast over warm water; stir to dissolve.
Mix in cottage cheese, egg, sugar, dill seed, celery seed and dried onions.
Sift together salt, baking soda and flour.
Add to cottage cheese mixture; stir well.
Let rise, in warm... - 45.8758
Tomato Bread Strata
Melt half a tablespoon butter in a pan and fry onion for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add beans, garlic, chilli powder, capsicums and mint.
Cook on low fire for two minutes.
Arrange half the bread at the bottom of a greased casserole dish.
Spread beans mixture on them;... - 45.8597
Wheat Potato Bread
In a saucepan cook chopped potato in 1 1/2 cups buttermilk, uncovered, 15 minutes or till tender.
Cool milk mixture to lukewarm (115°F to 120°F).
Set aside 1/2 cup of the liquid.
Mash potato in the remaining liquid; add warm water to make 2 cups potato... - 45.7714
Bacon And Onion Bread
Dissolve the yeast in one quarter cup of the lukewarm water with one teaspoon of the sugar.
Combine the remaining cup of water, the remaining sugar, two cups of the flour and the milk.
Add the yeast and mix.
Saute the onion, bacon and garlic, without... - 45.7387
Vegetable Batter Bread
Combine the flour, yeast, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Add the honey, oil, egg, and water.
Stir well until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
Let the dough rest 10 minutes.
Stir in the cooked grain and the vegetables.
Place the dough in an... - 45.7295
Summer Zucchini Bread
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spray two 8 x 4-inch loaf pans with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, beat the eggs until light and foamy.
Beat in the sugar, oil, and vanilla.
Add the dry ingredients and blend well.
Stir in the zucchini and nuts just... - 45.6838
Zucchini Carrot Bread Loaf
1 In a bowl, combine all Loaf ingredients.
2 Place half the mixture in a lightly greased loaf pan.
3 Steam zucchini and carrot for 5 minutes.
4 Prepare a hollow in the center of the mixture in the loaf pan.
5 Arrange zucchini, carrot,... - 45.49
Pineapple Zucchini Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Assemble Salad Maker with Shredder Disc and large bowl.
Process nuts and zucchini.
In large bowl, beat eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla extract at MEDIUM-LOW.
Add all remaining ingredients.
Mix at LOW... - 45.4185
Tasty Carrot Bread
1)Preheat the oven at 350°. MAKING
2)In a small bowl mix flour, baking soda , salt and cinnamon and keep it aside.
3) In an electric container beat together sugar, oil, buttermilk, eggs and dry ingredients till smooth.
4)Mix carrots, pecans,... - 45.4052
Sweet Potato And Raisin Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/ 180°C/Gas 4. Grease a 2 lb (900 g) loaf dish or tin.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a small bowl. Set... - 45.2152
Crispy Zucchini Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 325-350°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, beat together eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla together.
3) Sift together all the dry ingredients.
4) Add the sifted ingredients to egg, sugar and oil mixture.
5) Add zucchini,... - 45.1416
Gold Rush Carrot Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Spray a 9X5X3-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine orange juice, oil, sugar, egg and vanilla. Keep aside.
4) In another bowl, mix wheat flour, flour, cinnamon, baking... - 45.0678
With electric mixer, beat eggs until light and foamy.
Add oil, sugar, grated zucchini and vanilla; mix well.
Stir dry ingredients together and add to zucchini mixture; mix well.
Pour into greased and floured bread 'n cake bake pan; cover.
Place in crock... - 45.0418
Carrot Zucchini Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium bowl combine flours, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt; mix lightly.
In a blender container process milk, eggs, oil and vanilla until blended.
Add carrots and zucchini.
Process for 2 or 3 seconds.
Add to... - 44.9737
Sourdough Potato Bread
In large bowl of an electric mixer, combine yeast, 2 cups of the flour, sugar, and salt.
In a pan, prepare instant mashed potatoes according to package directions.
Then stir in milk, butter, eggs, and starter; stir until blended.
Add potato mixture to dry... - 44.9373
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place the cereal in a bowl and pour the milk over cereal.
Stir in the shortening, eggs and tomatoes.
Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together.
Add the flour mixture and mix only enough to moisten dry... - 44.9342
Combine oat flour, brown rice flour, arrowroot, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and allspice.
Stir gelatin into cold water and dissolve over low heat.
Lightly beat eggs.
Slowly add molasses, honey, oil, and gelatin.
Stir in carrots and fruit.
Blend... - 44.5019
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Drain the excess water from spinach.
3) With paper towel, squeeze and dry the spinach.
4) Make half slices of the rolls across the length.
5) Spread 1/4 cup of the butter on each haves.
6) In a 1-quart... - 44.4533
Old Fashioned Potato Bread
1) In a large mixer bowl, dredge the yeast over water and stir to dissolved.
2) Stir in the sugar and salt, stirring until dissolved.
3) Mix in mashed potato, softened butter, eggs and 3 1/2 cups flour using mixer at medium speed, blend the... - 44.3925
Tomato Mozzarella Bread
1. Slice bread in half crosswise reserving one-half for other uses.
2. Slice remaining bread in half lengthwise.
3. On a baking sheet place bread slices, and broil 6 inches from heating element until lightly browned.
4. In a cup or a... - 44.2891
Hazelnut And Onion Bread
large bowl of an electric mixer and stir.
Sprinkle the yeast over the warm water in a small bowl and let sit until yeast dissolves and mixture begins to bubble, 2 to 3 minutes.
Pour the water and yeast mixture into the flour mixture and mix with a dough hook... - 44.2842
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) In a pan boil 2 1/2 cups water and add potato cover the pan. Cook until tender. Drain and keep aside the liquid. Mash the potato to make 1 cup.
3) Take a large bowl, and mix yeast with 1/2 cup cooled... - 44.1838
Spinach Tomato Bread
1 In a small saucepan, combine the potatoes, garlic, cold water, and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and bring to a boil over moderate heat.
Cook, uncovered, for 1 0 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid.
Mash the... - 44.0198
Sweet Potato Spoon Bread
Preheat oven to 375°.
Wrap potatoes in aluminum foil; bake at 375° for 1 hour or until tender.
Peel potatoes; mash.
Combine 2 cups milk, cornmeal, and salt in a large saucepan; stir well with a whisk.
Cook over medium heat 4 minutes or... - 44.0111
Whole Wheat Potato Bread
In large saucepan, heat first four ingredients until very warm (120Â°F to 130Â°F).
(Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.) In large bowl, combine warm liquid, 2 cups all purpose flour, potato flakes, salt, yeast and eggs; beat 4 minutes at... - 43.9538
Hot Onion Bread
In a 10-inch cast-iron frying pan, slowly fry the onions in olive oil until they are limp and golden but not brown.
Sprinkle the cooked onion with rosemary.
Remove and reserve the onion.
Don't wash the frying pan, which is now oiled and ready for the bread... - 43.9134
Honey Zucchini Bread
In large bowl, measure and mix together dry ingredients.
Grate zucchini; measure and set aside.
In medium bowl, mix together slightly beaten eggs, salad oil, honey, vanilla and zucchini.
Add to dry ingredients, stirring only enough to moisten.
Do... - 43.8055
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In small mixing bowl, sift together flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
In medium mixing bowl, combine sugar, zucchini, eggs, oil, yogurt and vanilla.
Add flour mixture; stir well.
Fold in nuts.
Pour... - 43.6053
1) Preheat oven to 400F.
2) Combine water, sugar, yeast (if using dried yeast first mix with sugar then add the warm water), egg and 4 oz. flour.
3) Prepare a batter by stirring. Leave to stand 15-20 minutes or 10 minutes if in a warm place.
4)... - 43.5484
Spinach Bread is a delicious side dish recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Spinach Bread dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 43.5241
Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in lukewarm water.
Mix milk, sugar, shortening and salt together, and cool to lukewarm.
Add yeast mixture, and stir in all-purpose flour.
Mix until smooth.
Add onion and caraway seeds, then enough rye flour to make firm... - 43.5204
Vegetable Bread Patties
When it turns golden, add vegetables and cook covered for 5-7 minutes till done.
Occasionally sprinkle water, to prevent the vegetables from burning.
Add finely chopped coriander, salt, red chilli powder and pepper.
Cook for 1/2 minute... - 43.416
Easy Dili Onion Bread
In small mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
Heat milk, sugar, butter, dillseed, onion, and salt just till warm (115°to120°) and butter is almost melted; stir constantly.
Add to flour mixture; add egg.
Beat at low speed of electric... - 43.3823
Buttermilk Potato Bread
Mix yeast and sugar with water and let stand at least 10 minutes.
Peel potatoes and cut in small pieces and cook until well done.
Mash potatoes and add lard and mix well.
Add sugar and salt to buttermilk and heat until luke warm.
Combine potato mixture with... - 43.3623
Zucchini Bread is an all time favorite, filled with wonderfully aromatic spices like nutmeg and cinnamon.This is the perfect way to get kids to eat their vegetables; it tastes so good they won’t realize they’re eating something good for them - 43.3552
Peel onions and garlic.
Finely chop onions; crush garlic.
Mix butter, eggs, salt, nutmeg, aniseed, fennel and dill in a medium bowl.
Stir in onion and garlic.
Pound rosemary in a mortar; add to onion and egg mixture.
Stir sugar into warm milk and sprinkle... - 43.2526
Sugar-and-spice Potato Bread
Lightly grease a 9x5x3 inch loaf pan; set aside.
In a mixing bowl stir together the flour, baking powder, ginger, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
In a large mixer bowl beat together the sugar and shortening till combined; beat in eggs.
Add the... - 43.1789
Onion Cheddar Bread
Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions, using the warm water and omitting butter and egg.
On a lightly floured surface knead dough with 3/4 cup of the cheese till cheese is mixed into the dough (about 5 minutes).
Cover and let rest while... - 43.1787
Carrot Walnut Bread
Dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm water and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine 3 1/2 cups of the flour, salt and sugar.
In a separate bowl, combine the beaten eggs, shredded carrots, cooking oil, and chopped nuts.
Mix well and add the yeast mixture, then... - 43.1445
Potato Bread Prepared With Scalded Milk
Mix milk, shortening, sugar, and salt; cool to lukewarm.
Pour water into a warm large bowl, sprinkle in yeast, and stir to dissolve.
Add cooled mixture, potatoes, potato cooking water, and about 2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour... - 43.1301
Ascension Thursday Loaves
Pour the potato water into a large, warm bowl.
Sprinkle with yeast and stir until dissolved.
Add the mashed potatoes, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 cup flour and beat until smooth.
Cover and let rise for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Add remaining sugar,... - 43.093
Herb And Onion Bread
Scald the milk and dissolve in it the sugar, salt and butter; cool to lukewarm.
In a large bowl dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
Add the cooled milk mixture, flour, onion, and herbs.
Stir well with a wooden spoon.
When batter is smooth, cover the bowl... - 43.0111
Spicy Pineapple Zucchini Bread
With a rotary mixer, beat eggs to blend.
Add salad oil, sugar and vanilla.
Continue beating mixture until thick and foamy.
With a spoon, stir in zucchini and pineapple.
Combine all-purpose flour (unsifted), soda, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, walnuts... - 42.9252
Quick Onion Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Take a large bowl and mix together milk, egg, and margarine and the soup mix.
3) Mix in the flour, sugar, and baking powder until just blended.
4) Take a sprayed 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan and put the... - 42.7781
Casserole Onion Bread
Mix the milk, sugar, salt and shortening in a bowl and cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve the yeast in the warm water, then stir into milk mixture.
Mix the flour, onion salt and celery salt.
Add to yeast mixture and stir until well blended.
Cover with a towel and let... - 42.6902
Quick Potato Bread
In large bowl of an electric mixer, stir together yeast, 1 1/2 cups of the flour, sugar, and salt.
In a pan, prepare 2 servings of instant mashed potatoes according to package directions, using amounts of water, milk, butter, and salt called for on... - 42.5579
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 425°F / Gas Mark 7.
2) In a small bowl, soak the sun-dried tomatoes in the boiling water and keep aside for 2-3 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, sift the flour and salt together, then stir in the sugar and... - 42.4596
Classic Onion Bread
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into water; stir until dissolved.
Add sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, and 2 cups flour.
Stir, then beat well.
Stir in 1/2 cup... - 42.3868
Herb And Onion Bread
Soften yeast in 1/2 cup lukewarm water.
Cook onion in oil until golden.
Combine milk and water.
Add onion mixture, honey, salt and herbs.
Stir in yeast mixture.
Beat in cornmeal.
Beat in approximately 2 cups whole wheat flour.
Stir in remaining flour by hand... - 42.3718
Vegetable Bread Recipes By Category