- » Vegetable Biryani
Vegetable Biryani Recipes
Vegetable Biryani is a term commonly used to refer to all the vegetarian biryani varieties, wherein other than cooked rice, spices and condiments, a mix of a variety of vegetables too form the main ingredient. ... More »
Classic Vegetable And Paneer Biryani
Why should the vegetarians be deprived of Biryani, the classic Indian rice dish? Watch chef Sanjay prepare the vegetarian version of the traditional festive dish. It is so rich, flavorful and aromatic, even the most hardcore non-vegetarians will want to eat... - 124.667
Homemade Vegetables Biryani
If you like eating the Indian biryani, then do check this out. Chef bhavna makes this amazing vegetable biryani. It is so tasty and easy to make. You can serve the biryani with raita. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 117.602
Easy way to make Vegetable Biriyani with frozen vegetables. Vegetable Biryani is a rich and exotic rice dish with spicy vegetables. - 114.316
Easy Spicy Biryani
If you love the concept of one dish meal served with accompaniments, you are going to love Biryani. Rice mixed with assorted vegetables and spices, adds the right flavor to the one of its kind dish. For those who don’t love hot and spicy food, stay away... - 60.9176
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.8007
Baked Mixed Vegetable Biryani
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Dissolve the saffron in the lemon juice.
Stir the saffron-lemon juice mixture into the cooked rice.
Heat the water or broth in a skillet over medium heat.
Add cumin, cayenne, broccoli, cauliflower, yellow summer squash, onion,... - 50.0296
1. Grind together coconut, cumin, turmeric, chilli powder and onions and extract milk.
2. Clean and soak rice and gram.
3. Prepare vegetables and blanch tomatoes.
4. Heat fat; add peas and carrots. Cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add blanched tomatoes and salt.
6.... - 48.8052
Masala Vegetable Biryani
Wash and prepare all the vegetables.
In a large saucepan heat the ghee, add the onions and fry until golden brown.
Using a slotted spoon, remove half the onions and set aside in a bowl together with half the ghee.
Now add half of the whole spices - that is,... - 47.9778
1) To a large saucepan of boiling salted water, add the Basmati rice, reduce the heat and bring the water back to a simmer. Cook the rice for about 5 minutes and drain. Refresh it under cold running water and drain thoroughly again. On a large baking... - 44.96
Vegetable Biryani has a lovely taste. Vegetable Biryani gets its taste from rice mixed with vegetable and flavored with spices. Vegetable Biryani is loved by many people. - 42.4488
1. Put the rice, cloves and cardamom seeds into a large, heavy-based saucepan. Pour over the stock and bring to the boil.
2. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, or until all the stock has been absorbed.
3. Meanwhile put the garlic cloves, onion,... - 42.13
Wash and soak rice for one hour.
Wash the vegetables.
Cut cauliflower into big pieces; peel carrots and cut into medium size pieces; peel potatoes and if they are very small keep them whole, otherwise cut into two.
Heat four tablespoons ghee in a pan and fry... - 42.0993
Vegetable Biryani has a great taste. The dressing of almonds gives the Vegetable Biryani supreme taste. Must catch it. - 40.3308
Royal Vegetable Biryani
Cultivated for over 6,000 years, rice is a staple food in India, where it is eaten at least once a day. It forms part of many diches such as this biriyani, a mix of fried rice and vegetables enriched with spices and dried fruit. This tasty recipe is very easy... - 38.0211
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Put 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a large bowl with the onions and toss to coat. Lightly brush or spray a non-stick baking sheet with a little more oil. Spread half the onions on the baking sheet and... - 37.9426
Boil dhal in salted water.
Boil rice with 2 cardamon and 1 stick cinnamon in rapidly boiling wafer.
When it is half done drain dry in colander.
... - 33.5102
Make the rice: Place the rice in a sieve and rinse under cold running water until the water runs clear. Set aside.
Melt the butter in a medium saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, over medium-high heat. Add the golden raisins, almonds, turmeric, cumin seed,... - 32.7445
Hara Bhara Biryani
1)Wash the basmati rice and soak for 1 hour. Cut the mushrooms in half and set aside.
2)In a pressure cooker heat the oil and fry the red onions till golden brown. Add the bay leaf, cardamon and cinnamon and cumin seeds and stir well... - 0
Vegetable Biryani Recipes By Category