- » Vegetable Biryani
Vegetable Biryani Recipes
Vegetable Biryani is a term commonly used to refer to all the vegetarian biryani varieties, wherein other than cooked rice, spices and condiments, a mix of a variety of vegetables too form the main ingredient. ... More »
Classic Vegetable And Paneer Biryani
Why should the vegetarians be deprived of Biryani, the classic Indian rice dish? Watch chef Sanjay prepare the vegetarian version of the traditional festive dish. It is so rich, flavorful and aromatic, even the most hardcore non-vegetarians will want to eat... - 135.06
Homemade Vegetables Biryani
If you like eating the Indian biryani, then do check this out. Chef bhavna makes this amazing vegetable biryani. It is so tasty and easy to make. You can serve the biryani with raita. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 120.455
Easy way to make Vegetable Biriyani with frozen vegetables. Vegetable Biryani is a rich and exotic rice dish with spicy vegetables. - 114.984
Easy Spicy Biryani
If you love the concept of one dish meal served with accompaniments, you are going to love Biryani. Rice mixed with assorted vegetables and spices, adds the right flavor to the one of its kind dish. For those who don’t love hot and spicy food, stay away... - 66.1253
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 53.3006
1. Grind together coconut, cumin, turmeric, chilli powder and onions and extract milk.
2. Clean and soak rice and gram.
3. Prepare vegetables and blanch tomatoes.
4. Heat fat; add peas and carrots. Cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add blanched tomatoes and salt.
6.... - 49.6845
Baked Mixed Vegetable Biryani
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Dissolve the saffron in the lemon juice.
Stir the saffron-lemon juice mixture into the cooked rice.
Heat the water or broth in a skillet over medium heat.
Add cumin, cayenne, broccoli, cauliflower, yellow summer squash, onion,... - 49.0084
Masala Vegetable Biryani
Wash and prepare all the vegetables.
In a large saucepan heat the ghee, add the onions and fry until golden brown.
Using a slotted spoon, remove half the onions and set aside in a bowl together with half the ghee.
Now add half of the whole spices - that is,... - 47.2328
Biryani With Onions
1) Cut the veggies, as desired
2) In a large pan, combine rice, lentils, spices, onion, bay leafs, carrot, peas, cauliflower and raisins.
3) Season the mixture with salt and pepper and stir in stock.
4) Boil the stock and keep on low... - 46.5052
Biryani With Caramelized Onions
1) In a large saucepan, put the lentils, spices, rice, bay leaf, onion, cauliflower, carrot, peas and sultanas in a large saucepan, add the salt and pepper to taste and mix together.
2) Stir in the stock, allow to the boil, then simmer covered for 15... - 44.9887
Vegetable Biryani has a lovely taste. Vegetable Biryani gets its taste from rice mixed with vegetable and flavored with spices. Vegetable Biryani is loved by many people. - 44.8075
Wash and soak rice for one hour.
Wash the vegetables.
Ppeel potatoes and if they are very small keep them whole, otherwise cut into two.
Heat four tablespoons ghee in a pan and fry sliced onion till brown.
Remove onion from ghee.
To the same ghee... - 43.4411
1) To a large saucepan of boiling salted water, add the Basmati rice, reduce the heat and bring the water back to a simmer. Cook the rice for about 5 minutes and drain. Refresh it under cold running water and drain thoroughly again. On a large baking... - 43.0125
1. Put the rice, cloves and cardamom seeds into a large, heavy-based saucepan. Pour over the stock and bring to the boil.
2. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, or until all the stock has been absorbed.
3. Meanwhile put the garlic cloves, onion,... - 42.6967
Apricot Biryani With Onion Sauce
For the rice:
1. Rinse the rice until the water runs clear, soak in warm water for 10 minutes.
2.Add the rice in a pot filled with boiling salted water.Cook until tender, takes about 6-10 minutes.
3.Meanwhile, melt the butter with the curry paste, cardamom,... - 42.0418
Vegetable Biryani has a great taste. The dressing of almonds gives the Vegetable Biryani supreme taste. Must catch it. - 41.8446
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Put 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a large bowl with the onions and toss to coat. Lightly brush or spray a non-stick baking sheet with a little more oil. Spread half the onions on the baking sheet and... - 36.9912
Royal Vegetable Biryani
Cultivated for over 6,000 years, rice is a staple food in India, where it is eaten at least once a day. It forms part of many diches such as this biriyani, a mix of fried rice and vegetables enriched with spices and dried fruit. This tasty recipe is very easy... - 36.6423
Boil dhal in salted water.
Boil rice with 2 cardamon and 1 stick cinnamon in rapidly boiling wafer.
When it is half done drain dry in colander.
... - 35.9913
Make the rice: Place the rice in a sieve and rinse under cold running water until the water runs clear. Set aside.
Melt the butter in a medium saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, over medium-high heat. Add the golden raisins, almonds, turmeric, cumin seed,... - 31.2317
Hara Bhara Biryani
1)Wash the basmati rice and soak for 1 hour. Cut the mushrooms in half and set aside.
2)In a pressure cooker heat the oil and fry the red onions till golden brown. Add the bay leaf, cardamon and cinnamon and cumin seeds and stir well... - 29.3225
Vegetable Biryani Recipes By Category