- » Vegetable Appetizer Platter
Vegetable Appetizer Platter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable appetizer platter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable appetizer platter recipes.
Antipasto Style Vegetable Platter
1) Prepare Mushroom-and-Olive Relish, Mixed-Vegetable Relish and Marinated Artichoke Hearts a day before making this dish.
2) To prepare marinated follow package directions to cook artichoke.
3) Drain well.
4) Transfer into a large shallow... - 48.3615
Fresh Garden Vegetable Platter With Russian Dressing
Choose a selection of vegetables, some to be cooked to crisp-tender, the majority to be raw and crisp.
You will need 2-3 pounds all together.
For the cooked vegetables, simmer green or yellow beans, snow peas, or broccoli spears in separate pans of unsalted... - 46.183
Combine in a large pan the catsup, chile sauce, water, oil, vinegar, and lemon juice.
Season with garlic, brown sugar, Worcestershire, horseradish, salt, and cayenne.
Bring to a boil and simmer a few minutes.
Cut cauliflower into flowerets, peel and slice... - 42.5713
1) In boiling salted water, cook the squashes in a medium-sized saucepan for about 10 minutes, or till they are just tender.
2) In separate medium sized saucepan, cook the artichoke hearts and asparagus spears as per the directions on the labels. Drain... - 40.6513
Fresh Vegetable Platter
1. Wash vegetables and cook immediately.
2. In a 4-quart casserole or in a serving platter, place the vegetables.
3. Cover it with a lid or plastic wrap.
4. Cook on High for 12 to 14 minutes; turn once.
5. Cover and let stand for 5... - 37.3305
In large shallow bowl or pan, combine water, vinegar and salad dressing mix; mix well.
Add remaining ingredients except cherry tomatoes.
Cover and marinate 2 to 3 hours at room temperature or overnight in refrigerator, stirring gently occasionally.
Drain... - 36.598
1. To make dip, place blue cheese, ricotta cheese, provolone cheese and sour cream in a bowl and mix well to combine. Stir in chives, lemon juice and black pepper. Cover and chill until required.
2. To make crisps, place zucchini and eggplant in a colander,... - 34.9804
Mediterranean Salad Platter
1. Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove stems, seeds, and membranes. Place, cut side down, on a large foil-lined baking sheet. Bake in a 450° oven for 15 to 20 minutes or till skins are blistered and bubbly. Fold up foil on baking pan around peppers to... - 31.1171
Party Vegetable Platter And Dips
Wash, trim and cut the vegetables into bite size pieces.
Arrange on a large serving platter.
Cover and refrigerate while you prepare the dips.
Consider serving these dips with chips, pretzels or crackers. - 28.7561