- » Vegetable Antipasto
Vegetable Antipasto Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable antipasto recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable antipasto recipes.
Antipasto Style Vegetable Platter
1) Prepare Mushroom-and-Olive Relish, Mixed-Vegetable Relish and Marinated Artichoke Hearts a day before making this dish.
2) To prepare marinated follow package directions to cook artichoke.
3) Drain well.
4) Transfer into a large shallow... - 48.224
1) In the bowl, position the disc with the slicing side up and slice the vegetables.
2) Once the sliced vegetables hit the Fill level of the bowl, empty them into a large mixing bowl.
3) Combine together the oil, water, vinegar, sugar and seasoning in... - 44.9588
Vegetable Antipasto Salad
In a wide frying pan, combine chili sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, horseradish, and garlic; cook for several minutes over medium heat.
Add celery, green pepper, zucchini, and peperoncini; simmer, uncovered, until vegetables are fork tender (about 12... - 42.8711
Raw Vegetable Antipasto
In shallow dish combine tomato, cauliflowerets, broccoli, cucumber, zucchini, carrot, and onion rings.
To make dressing, in screw-top jar combine olive oil, wine vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Cover and shake to mix well.
Pour dressing over the... - 39.2252
Vegetable Antipasto Platter
Drain beans; place in glass or plastic jar.
Pour salad dressing over beans.
Cover; refrigerate at least 8 hours, stirring occasionally.
Prepare Deviled Eggs; chill.
Just before serving, drain beans, olives, beets, peppers and artichoke hearts.
Cut each beet... - 36.5489
You May Also Like!
Vegetable Antipasto is a tasty appetizer that you should not miss! I often make this for the weekend luncheons so that everyone can savor it in peace. Try this brilliant recipe for Vegetable Antipasto. - 46.3986
In a large saucepan combine cauliflower, zucchini, eggplant, carrots, celery, olive salad and sweet fried peppers.
Add sugar, crushed red pepper, water, wine vinegar, and olive oil.
Simmer, cover, until cauliflower is barely tender, 4 to 6 minutes, basting... - 38.1434
Elegant antipasto is a lovely appetizer platter that is prepared in Italian style. Prepared with vegetables like asparagus, onons, peppers and artichokes, chilled with cheese, the antipasto is served with sliced salami pieces and drizzled with the vegetable... - 40.7803
No italian treat is complete without Antipasto and this is one of my favorites. I just adore the flavor of this Antipasto salad and it makes a juicy mix when combined with Italian dressing. Check out the recipe of Antipasto. - 33.2543
1) In boiling salted water, cook the squashes in a medium-sized saucepan for about 10 minutes, or till they are just tender.
2) In separate medium sized saucepan, cook the artichoke hearts and asparagus spears as per the directions on the labels. Drain... - 42.7763
Antipasto Salad makes the best pick for those who love an Italian twist in the menu. This Antipasto Salad packs in the flavors of cheese, romaine, lettuce and salami. Check out the recipe of the juicy Antipasto Salad. - 37.4593
1. To make dip, place blue cheese, ricotta cheese, provolone cheese and sour cream in a bowl and mix well to combine. Stir in chives, lemon juice and black pepper. Cover and chill until required.
2. To make crisps, place zucchini and eggplant in a colander,... - 36.36
Ad Lib Antipasto
Arrange artichoke hearts, tuna, cherry tomatoes, ripe olives, and pickled beets on a large lettuce lined serving platter, If desired, garnish platter with lemon wedges.
Cover and chill till serving time. - 26.854
Antipasto Cups With Creamy Herb Dip
Cut the top off each pepper, reserving it for other uses; remove seeds.
Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each pepper, if necessary, to help the pepper stand upright to become a cup for the remaining ingredients.
Arrange equal amounts of cut carrots,... - 28.7925
In a large frying pan, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil.
Simmer, covered, for about 5 minutes.
Cool and refrigerate, allowing a day or two to marinate before serving.
Vegetables may be varied. - 34.0731
Vegetable Antipasto Recipes By Category
Vegetable Antipasto Dish: