- » Vegan Spinach Wrap
Vegan Spinach Wrap Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegan spinach wrap recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegan spinach wrap recipes.
You May Also Like!
Raw Spinach Wraps Stuffed With Vegan Cheese
There is nothing better than eating something so fresh, straight out of your garden! If you are on the path of healthy, natural and organic eating then this recipe is one that you must have. Here is an awesome recipe that is great for a appetizer, snack or... - 105.355
Vegetarian Nori-wrapped Sushi (vegan)
Historically, sushi evolved as a utilitarian food as far back as 300 BCE when fermented rice was wrapped around fish as a form of food preservation. Today, sushi reminds us of the contradictions of our modern world. Inherently, sushi isn’t just food –... - 34.843
Spinach And Vegan Bacon Quiche
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a bowl whisk together flour, salt, pepper, chili powder, paprika and thyme.
3. Add Earth Balance Butter and Earth Balance Shortening and mix adding 1 tablespoon cold water (about 1/2 cup) at a... - 101.412
Vegetable Salad Wrap
If you thought salads are mostly bland and boring, the innovation of Keith Snow in making salad would surprise you. He shows how to create a quick crunchy munchy delight with organic vegetables like lettuce, spinach, cabbage and more wrapped to make a... - 114.426
Hummus And Veggie Wrap
Chef is sharing one of his favorite wrap recipes which he makes with hummus. He prepares his vegan wrap with hummus and few simple ingredients from his kitchen cabinet. Again, he is very flexible with the recipe and allows using any vegetable of your choice,... - 92.9069
Lemon Creamed Spinach
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) Discard outer wrapping from spinach and place in a plate.
3) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 4 to 5 minutes.
4) Keep in Microwave for 5 minutes.
5) Drain spinach.
6) Take 1-quart casserole and mix... - 39.786
Spinach Soup With Broccolini
Amazing green vegetable soup which is apt for the winter. You will really relish this soup while you watch the video. It’s organic and great for your health. - 132.303
Baked Pasta In Garlic Sauce
Hey everyone! This week’s recipe comes from my friend Kayci! She made this pasta dish with her roommate, and seemed to really enjoy it. As a bonus surprise, it’s vegan! You can use any pasta you like - Hilary and I used gnocci, and that turned out pretty... - 141.205
Pan Fried Tofu With Coconut Rice
1. Wrap tofu blocks in several layers of heavy-duty paper towels. Press with a heavy object for about 30 minutes to remove excess water. Remove paper towels, pat tofu dry, and cut into 1-inch cubes; set aside.
2. Combine cumin and next 5 ingredients in a... - 35.9985
Empanadas, or hand pies, are widely eaten in South America and can be filled with sweet, savory, or sweet and sour fillings. - 126.709