- » Vegan Soda Bread
Vegan Soda Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegan soda bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegan soda bread recipes.
Vegan Banana Nut Bread Recipe
Want a vegan recipe for delicious banana nut bread? Then watch this video and learn of a recipe that is simple, 100% vegan and will yield a tasty bread that will go well with almost everything. - 118.247
Vegan Banana Nut Bread
Planning a high tea party and wondering what to serve? Here is an amazing recipe of Vegan Banana Nut Bread which is completely irresistible. Watch this video and treat your friends who are on a vegan diet with this Vegan Banana Nut Bread - 115.396
Vegan Zucchini Walnut Bread
These holidays treat your vegan friends with this outstanding zucchini walnut bread. Take a look at this impressive video that shares a recipe for this awesome bread that you would surely like. The zucchini and walnuts imparts a wonderful texture and excellnt... - 132.151
Vegan Banana Nut Bread
A Vegan banana bread makes a nice breakfast item or a picnic snack. The video has a simple, easy to follow recipe for the bread that gets unique moistness due to banana and added crunch because of the nuts, added to the batter. - 83.4044
Vegan Banana Coffee Bread
A dark, rich, moist and robust yet subtle vegan banana bread with just the right amount of spice, that pairs perfectly with a steamy cup of coffee. It's hard to believe it is vegan!!! Adding a little coffee to the recipe helps bring out the flavor of the... - 137.173
Vegan Zucchini Bread
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Mix together sugar, vanilla extract and almond or soy milk.
3. In a blender blend together sugar mixture, zucchini and tofu until smooth
4. Slowly stir in all purpose unbleached flour, baking... - 107.046
Vegan Fruited Pumpkin Bread With Walnut And Cranberry
For all the vegans here is a video with a nice pumpkin flax cranberry walnut bread recipe, just perfect for a snack or a side dish. This recipe is simple like any other bread recipe and needs a little work but the end product is a soft and delicious bread! - 115.611
Vegan Double Fudge Choco Chip Cookie
Attention all the chocolate lovers!! This recipe is a must try for you. Watch Kim Shields prepare Vegan Double Fudge Choco Chip cookie that taste delectable. You can serve them as a snack with your tea or coffee and your guests will certainly call you back... - 110.104
Pumpkin Currant Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, sugar, orange peel, baking soda, and baking powder; keep aside.
3. In another large mixing bowl, put together pumpkin, egg substitute, and oil; mix well.
4. Bring together both... - 52.7737
All Bran Fruit Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Pour 1/2 cup boiling water over dates.
3) Stir in soda and cool.
4) Combine egg, sugar, shortening and vanilla.
5) Stir into cooled date mixture.
6) Bake in the oven to 350°F for about 45... - 44.6029
Banana Fruit Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Combine together sugar and salad oil in large bowl.
3) Add eggs and mashed bananas and beat well to a smooth mixture.
4) Sift together flour, soda, salt and baking powder.
5) Add to the banana mixture... - 47.2494
Indian Garlic Naan
Naan is a type of Indian Flat bread and in Restaurants Indian dishes are usually accompanied by freshly made Naan. The tops and bottoms of Naan are slightly crispy and the insides are nice and light and flaky and moist and best of all still warm! - 105.382
All Corn Cornbread
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix together the cornmeal, baking soda, and salt.
3. Add the egg, butter, and buttermilk and mix only until the dry ingredients are moistened. Turn into a well-oiled deep 9-inch pie plate.
4. Bake on the top rack of the... - 30.0963
Sift the flour into a deep bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add the salt, oil and bicarbonate of soda.
Stir in the measured water and, using your fingertips, gather in all the flour to form a soft pliable dough.
Heat the oil in a karahi or deep... - 43.1175
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F/230°C (Gas Mark 8)
2. Mix all ingredients and rub into fat.
3. Bind with cold water.
4. Roll out not more than 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick and cut into rounds.
5. Bake at about for about 20 minutes.
6.... - 36.7796
Fruit And Nut Loaf
1) Take a bread tin and grease and flour it. Keep it to warm.
2) Wash, clean and dry dates.
3) In a saucepan, warm milk, treacle and fat together until just melted.
4) Mix dry ingredients and sugar. Mix well.
5) Now add fruits and mix... - 47.7359
Small Fruit Cakes
1) Sift together flours and wheatgerm.
2) Beat together fat and fruit sugar well.
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine flours and fruit and all remaining ingredients along with water (or vegetable milk) until the batter just soft enough to beat. Beat... - 45.6046
1) Take a bowl and start rubbing fat into all the dry ingredients.
2) Add adequate amount of water along with treacle.
3) Beat the mixture well.
4) Take a baking sheet and line it with greaseproof paper. Bake parkin for about 1 1/2 hours. Start at... - 42.4608
Angel Flake Biscuits
Angel Flake Biscuits is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Angel Flake Biscuits dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 47.2576
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
For all the home bakers, here comes another delicious recipe of Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels. This is a time tested recipe from Aunt Annie and it is a perfect combo when served with an espresso or your favorite coffee. Take a look at this video for more details. - 130.718
Mushroom And Leek Bhajias
Sieve the gram flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda into a medium bowl.
Add the pomegranate seeds, white cumin seeds and crushed red chillies.
Mix together and then add the turmeric, green chillies, mushrooms, leeks, coriander seeds, and the fresh... - 44.0947
Better Than The Tub Hummus
1. In a large bowl, soak the chickpeas with baking soda in water overnight.
2. Next day rinse off the chickpeas and set aside.
3. In a large pot, add in the chickpeas and baking soda and cook on high heat until the peas are dry. Then... - 0
Home Made Fried Falafel
On this video you can see how i made homemade falafel, very easy and can be healthy if you will use canola oil when you fried the falafel. - 87.0858
Falafel is a great way to get your proteins without the meat. Here is an wonderful video that shows how this flavorful dish can be made with ground chickpeas and fava beans. The chef offers great serving ideas in this video. Try out this recipe, it is... - 132.964
Pani Puri (golgappa)
This is the most common and popular street food and chaat dish in india.The word "Pani" means water and "Poori" is puffed and crisp Indian bread .It is also called golgappas . - 50.1086
Dede's Best Hummus
This hummus is undoubted the most authentic and best version you can find. We lived in the Middle East for a few years where we fell in love with Arabic food and have since been looking for a delicious, authentic hummus recipes. This is sincerely the best and... - 138.329
Home Style Falafel
Falafel has ruled the Arab snack world since from the time it was created and now it has gained popularity world wide. This home style falafel recipe is an easy way to prepare this crispy crunchy snack at home and you can have as many as you want as you are... - 119.765
Onion Stuffed Falafel
Falafel is a great snack in itself, but this onion stuffed falafel is a great creation as it adds an extra kick to this dish, once you bite through the crisp crust into the soft and tangy onion mixture you get a nice kick of titillating flavors. Watch the... - 116.328