- » Vegan Shake
Vegan Shake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegan shake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegan shake recipes.
Best Vegan Protein Shake
1. Dice the tofu, peel the banana and keep it aside.
2. In a blender blend the tofu along with banana, almonds, soy milk, blend until smooth.
3. Add the vanilla pod, agave, salt and ice cubes, blend until all the ingredients has mix... - 118.661
Super Energizing Chocolate Protein Shake
Dashama really encourages everyone to consume a protein shake for breakfast instead of a bowl of cereal, a mug of coffee or any of those canned fruit juices. This shake is so satisfying and really boosts your energy for the whole day. Watch the video to learn... - 109.737
"shake It Up" Sweet Potato Fries For Toddlers
Weelicious host has come up with another recipe which is good for kids and the entire family. She makes sweet potato fries in an oven instead of deep frying, so all the nutrition are retained and its low fat. As she shows how to cut the sweet potato she... - 109.468
1. In a blending jar take all the ingredients and blend to make shake.
2. Serve Chocolate shake with half boiled egg and enjoy! - 108.515
Organic Wild Berry And Swiss Chard Shake
If you are a newbie to the world of natural and organic eating, this is one recipe you must have for a healthy breakfast beverage. This is a really great way to mix all the wonderful flavors of fresh organic berries and add the slightly bitter Swiss chard to... - 107.117
Raw Vegan Banana Shake
There is nothing like a good, healthy Raw Vegan Banana Shake in the morning, right? It is simple and anyone can make it in no time. Watch and learn how to make this delicious smoothie from this video. Cheers! - 106.802
Soy Strawberry Shake
1. Remove the stem from the strawberry, wash and keep it aside.
2. In a blender blend strawberry, soy milk, agave, vanilla pod and ice cubes.
3. Blend until smooth.
4. Serve the Soy Strawberry Shake cold. - 105.939
Go Green Raw Blueberry Shake
Starting a raw food diet? This recipe will get you going! Quick, thick, delicious, satisfying blueberry shake chock full of vitamins and tons and tons of nutrients making it a “Super” healthy shake. The combination of blueberries, banana and almond milk... - 105.913
Raw Strawberry And Cream Shake
This creamy, raw, vegan strawberry shake will make you happy. You can eat it with a spoon like a thick yogurt or you can drink it like a beverage. And who doesn't love options like that? Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free,... - 105.78
Banana Protein Shake
If you have lunch late, have this Banana protein shake in the mornings. This is so heavy that it is more like having an early lunch. Power packed with nutrients, this shake provides the protein requirement in a day, especially for vegans. So there is more... - 104.614
Raw Super Spinach Shake
If you are going to be hitting the gym and need a real solid shake to get your energy and pump on, here is a super shake that just gets you kicking! This is more than your regular spinach shake. This shake could give Popeye a complex for sure! - 104.573
Chocolate Raw Protein Shake
Here is a raw protein shakes for weight loss, muscle gain or protein shake for kids. If you are on a raw food diet and are wondering how to get your daily dose of proteins then one glass of this should sort out your protein problems! Santiago from... - 104.3
Raw Arugula Super Shake
Who wants to start the day off by feeding your body with the ultimate nutrients to have great energy to last until dusk? This is the super shake is packed with all kinds of good stuff like high protein, fiber, good fats, antioxidants and more. When you... - 103.585
Post Workout Raw Protein Shake With Protein Powder
Protein shakes render great energy levels particularly after heavy workouts. Watch health chef Santiago showing how to make a Post Workout Raw Protein Shake with Raw protein shake powder and young coconut as the key ingredients. Good at any time of the day! - 98.2373
Healthy Wildberry Shake
Smoothies and shakes are energy givers after a great workout. Watch health chef Santiago showing how to make wildberry shake out of different kinds of berries. Mixed up to give one great flavor! - 95.8729
Choconut Milk Shake
Are you on a Paleo diet? It can be quite a task to look for new and tasty snack and dessert ideas when on a Paleo diet. Here is one that you will want to try and keep! This choco-nut milk is pure heaven! It concoction is the perfect replacement for chocolate... - 91.1359
Tasty Chocolate Shake And Ice Cream
1. In the vita mix blend the cashew with purified water, blend for 30 seconds or until you get a paste like consistency.
2. Add raw chocolate powder, frozen banana, powdered enzymes and agave nectar, blend until smooth.
3. Serve the chocolate... - 84.9307
Anti Aging Banana And Chocolate Shake
Searching for a chocolate shake recipe that is both healthy and yummy? Then this video is just the thing for you. Learn to make tasty chocolate and banana shake that will also have an anti aging effect on your skin. Watch to know more! - 82.4533
Sweet Potato And Date Shake
Sweet Potato and Date Shake is like an energy bomb. It is a great way to start your mornings. It will keep you running for quite some time. Watch and learn how to make this drink from this video. Enjoy! - 78.773
Healthy Raw Spinach And Strawberry Shake
Looking for a yummy shake recipe that tastes good and is also 100% raw and vegan? Then this video is perfect for you. Watch and learn to make a tasty strawberry and spinach shake. This healthy shake is the perfect drink that can be consumed at any time of the... - 78.3178
Post Workout Protein Shake
1. Peel the banana.
2.In a blender , blend the rice milk , whey protein isolate , blueberries , bananas and sugar cubes together.
3.Serve chilled , right after a workout. - 68.1905
Coconut Milk Shake
I have tried many milkshake recipes in the past. This milkshake is a variation to the basic recipe. - 37.9131
1) In a blender, place together milk powder, strawberries, sweetener, vanilla and water.
2) Blend the mixture until fine puree.
3) Pour the mixture in a tall glass and place in refrigerator until chill.
4) Serve the Pink Shake chilled,... - 35.6696
Plamil And Banana Shake
1. In a bowl blend sugar, banana, and Plamil and whisk them together.
2. Pour them into serving glass.
3. Use any kind of fruit in place of banana and also add dried or soaked apricots.
4. Serve the shake chilled. - 33.5849
Freaky Tiki Smoothie Shake
Freaky Teeky smoothy is for kids and adults invented from the Chef at Terra Bella Cafe. This video shows how to make the smoothy and why it is good for you. - 32.0495
Dried Fruit Shake
1. In a blender, combine the ingredients.
2. Process until smooth and well blended.
3. Pour into a tall glass and slurppp! - 30.5849
Almond Milk Shake
1. In a shaker glass, combine and shake all ingredients thoroughly untill well blended.
2. Pour into a tall glass and enjoy it chilled. - 30.4523
a very healthy drink tastes superb..Makes growing kids strong and sharp. - 30.3263
Faux Milk Shake
1) In a blender add all ingredients and whip until frothy.
2) Serve immediately. - 29.4502
Rose Malone's Nut Milk Shake
1) In a liquifier blend nuts and water to make milk.
2) Add other ingredients and blend again.
3) Serve immediately. - 29.0406
Roughly chop the pineapple flesh and juice with the peeled lemon.
Place the juice into a blender with the avocado and process until smooth.
Serve with a slice of lemon, if liked. - 27.7514
Green Vanilla Bean Shake
Rawdawg Rory claims that this delicious shake is so easy to make, he could do it blind folded! - 25.8147
Sunwarrior Power Shake Raw & Vegan
This is just ONE example of the video support you get in the Warrior Way 30 day challenge by Sunwarrior. Professional raw and vegan chefs guide you via video to make delicious foods. Fitness pros like Marzia Prince give you 3 or more workout options each week... - 0
Shake Rezept - Smoothie Banane Orange Apfel Lecker - Attila
This video is in German.
1. Peel the banana and and chop the apples and ginger cut them into slices.
2. In a blender add the orange juice,banana,chopped apples,ginger and ice cubes.
3. Blend until smooth.
4. Serve the smoothie... - 0
Dr Oz Euro Nut Smoothie Shake
Learn how to make the Dr Oz Euro Nut Smoothie Shake using a Blendtec or Vitamix commercial blender. WIth heart healthy ingredients and plant based proteins, this is a great morning wake me up shake and is also great for after a tough work out. The Blender... - 0
Chocolate - Peanut Butter Shake
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious and creamy Chocolate-Peanut Butter Shake. This shake doesn't use ice cream, but frozen bananas. A healthy alternative to the traditional shake. - 0
Kale Green Shake
Learn how to make the Joe Rogan Kale Shake. Kale is the NUMBER ONE food known to fight and prevent cancer. When combined with specific ingredients you can pack a powerful healthy punch to your immune system. Joe Rogan has come up with a delicious simple... - 0
Vegan Shake Recipes By Category