Red Bean Rice
- » Vegan Red Bean Rice
Vegan Red Bean Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegan red bean rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegan red bean rice recipes.
Red Beans & Rice
Beans are extremely nutritious and certainly delicious! Here’s a super easy recipe that you can make in a crock pot (or not). It requires minimal work and delivers outstanding flavor! Talk about a healthy, affordable meal! If you have left overs you can... - 136.014
Korean Sweet Rice Cake With Red Bean Paste
1. In a bowl combine sweet rice flour, sugar and salt, stir everything.
2. Gradually add the water and stir until all ingredients are blended well.
3. Cover with plastic wrap, cook in microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove the plastic wrap and check if the... - 123.929
You May Also Like!
Coconut Red Beans And Rice
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring the 2 quarts water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and... - 48.2474
Lal Rajma Curry In Onion Tomato Masala With Simple Boiled Rice
Red kidney bean (lal rajma) is one of the popular kinds of bean named for its visual similarity to kidney in terms of color and shape. The bean is popularly consumed in Indian cuisine and is a rich source of protein and carbohydrates. Here follows a popular... - 0
Homemade Sweet red Bean Paste
1. Wash the red beans twice in cold water.
2. Soak the red beans in water for 3 hours.
3. Drain the beans and in a large pot pour water and boil the beans for 5 minutes on high heat.
4. Drain and discard the water, in the same pot pour... - 116.812
New Orleans Red Beans
1) Drain the beans.
2) In a large pot, combine together the beans, water, onions, green peppers, parsley, garlic, chili peppers, pepper flakes, ground pepper, bay leaves, thyme, and basil.
3) Cover and bring to a boil.
4) Simmer for 3 to 4 hours... - 48.6383
Korean Sweet red Bean Porridge
This warm sweet porridge made out of red beans with rice dumplings is a great dessert for a cold winter day and makes a delicious bowl of breakfast as well. It is a quick and easy recipe to make for a nutritious meal during the holiday season. The sweet and... - 109.819
Yum Cha Red Bean Soup
1. In a small bowl, mix together water and rice flour, to make thickener.
2. Using paring knife, scrape the white fibre off the tangerine peel.
3. In a tall saucepan, put the red beans with 400 ml of water.
4. Cover the saucepan and... - 83.0142
Red Kidney Beans Curry / Rajma
Traditional rajma curry made in non-traditional way. Rajma cooked in pot (without pressure cooker, without boiling them). How to make rajma chawal? Easy way to make rajma curry. - 0
Red Bean Casserole
This simple casserole is high in fiber, which helps your body eliminate excess hormones, toxins, and carcinogens. Just one serving of this casserole has 8 grams of fiber, so you’ll be well on your way to your daily goal of 40 grams. - 142.22
Black Beans And Rice
1) In a non- stick pan, heat oil and sautÃ© the peppers, onions, celery, garlic and thyme.
2) SautÃ© the vegetables over medium heat until they are tender for about 10 minutes.
3) Stir in the beans and vinegar.
4) Cook for 3 minutes or until the... - 41.6731
Rice And Bean Salad
1. Chop the onion, cucumber and red pepper into small pieces. Cut the olives in half and remove the stones.
2. Mix with the brown rice and beans in a large bowl. Sprinkle on the sea salt, lemon juice and olive oil and stir well. - 34.5529