- » Vegan Pudding
Vegan Pudding Recipes
Vegan pudding is a pudding recipe that is specially made for vegetarian people and is known for its creamy texture. The mouth watering sweet dish, vegan pudding is a perfect replacement of vegan pumpkin pudding. The ... More »
Suji Ka Halwa
Want a simple dessert to have after a meal? Suji ka halwa is a simple, easy and quick dessert made with few ingredients from kitchen cabinet and its extremely delicious. The chef is doing it in two simple steps, roasting semolina and making a simple sugar... - 121.751
Vegan Chia Pudding
Here is a unique, super delicious and awesome breakfast idea that would brighten up your day. Check out this video if you want to have a really healthy boost with a power packed raw chia pudding. The video is really impressive to watch as the recipe combines... - 119.608
Chocolate Pear Pudding And Cucumber Water
Here is a unique raw vegan pudding idea that you would surely like. Take a look at this video that presents a recipe for delicious and healthy chocolate pear pudding and a super cool cucumber water that would perfectly compliment to the chocolate. Check it... - 119.515
Coconut Rice And Mango
An exotic dessert is here! Coconut Rice and Mango will be lapped up by those who enjoy the taste of coconut and also like it sweet. A few minutes is all that is required for this! - 116.923
Healthy Vegan Low Fat Chocolate Gingerbread Pudding
Finally, we have something which we can eat and not feel guilty about it. This Low Fat Chocolate Gingerbread pudding is that kind of a treat! It is easy for anyone to get lost while savoring its deliciousness. Enjoy! - 116.895
Strawberry Bread Pudding - Where Have You Been My Whole Life
Organic strawberry bread pudding is a fine dessert for vegans. Though it’s a raw dish, it easily challenges the best of the restaurant style cooked desserts. View this recipe and see the class of this ambrosial dessert. Its irresistible. - 115.544
Why can't banana be a super food, it can be a great addition for nutritious power packed raw puddings. Watch out this video that is a double treat with two recipes using banana. These puddings are so simple that it hardly takes any effort to make them. Take a... - 114.841
Upma From Instant Mix ( Lowfat And Homemade)
A savory pudding most famous in the southern part of India as a healthy nutritious and filling breakfast, in fact it's a quick fix for any time of the day. This recipe uses cracked wheat also know as daliya(gothumai rawai in tamil) but you can substitute... - 113.17
Chocolate Avocado And Almond Pudding
Chocolate Avocado and Almond Pudding is one of the best raw food desserts. In this video you will see how quick and easy it is to prepare this luscious dessert. This dessert is so rich with nutrition, and it doesn’t have any cholesterol or sugar! - 110.091
Vegan Fruit Pudding For Valentine's Day
It is almost Valentine’s Day! This pudding recipe is so delicious; it can melt anyone into your arms! Who doesn’t like pudding? Soft, fluffy, gooey chocolate. But who wants to eat a pudding made with gelatin, made of animal bones? Do you like eat a... - 109.953
Coconut Choco Vanilla Pudding
If you want to make a quick super easy and delicious pudding, here is a video for you. See this interesting video that shares a wonderful pudding recipe with fresh tender coconut, cocoa powder and fresh vanilla beans. Involve your kids to make this super... - 109.343
Coconut Tapioca Pudding
Johanna Cook, Momma Cuisine show us how to make one of her kids' favorite desserts, Coconut Tapioca Pudding. - 109.341
Vegan Chocolate Pudding
Giselle Achecar whips up a vegan chocolate pudding for her new food pyramid - chocolate and fruit with a splash of Vodka... Bonus treat: Doré Damelin opens a coconut with a butcher knife! - 108.18
Chocolate Pudding With Tofu
Want a delicious and healthy dessert for the kids? Here is a recipe by weelicious host who is making Chocolate pudding with tofu to carry for a kid's party. All it needs is putting together all ingredients in a blender and blending until the pudding is... - 107.546
Delicious Raspberry Pudding
To those who have a sweet tooth, will definitely like this Delicious Raspberry Pudding. It's a perfect dessert to serve your guests. The Chef shares this easy and quick recipe in the video. - 105.697
Detoxifying Raw Chia Pudding
Want to lose weight this holiday season? Try this great healthy recipe Chia Pudding with Goji berries after Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner to cleanse your digestive system! Dashma shows you how to make this vegan raw pudding that is similar to a rice... - 104.107
Low-carb Chocolate Chia Pudding
1. In a blending jar take chia seeds and grind.
2. Pour in almond milk, cocoa powder, sucralose, and vanilla extract to the blending jar.
3. Process for another 30 seconds to combine the ingredients.
4. Keep the Chocolate Chia Pudding in fridge for... - 104.008
If you're wondering what to have after a workout then this is quite useful. The Chef shows how to make this easy and healthy pudding. It's great to have after a work out. - 101.613
Fresh Mango Basil And Chia Pudding
Fresh Mango Basil and Chia Pudding is a beautiful dessert. It is one of the best dishes to have on a raw vegan diet. View this video to learn how you can make this luscious dessert at home in minutes. - 100.629
Delicious Chia Banana Coconut Pudding
Anyone who thinks that taste and health are irreconcilable, you must try preparing this delicious dessert at home. The health of banana, coconut and superfood chia combines together to make a delicious dessert that simply makes for a toothsome indulgence.... - 96.7149
Chocolate Coconut Pudding
Quick, easy and delicious, healthy chocolate pudding is the perfect chocolate fix for weight-watchers and sweet lovers. Robyn prepares a velvety-soft, creamy, rich chocolate pudding using coconut pulp. Simply irresistible, this dessert can be prepared in ... - 95.4633
Carob And Avocado Pudding Parfait
How about making a colorful and delicious pudding. Watch this wonderful video that says it all. The video shows a fantastic recipe for carob and avocado pudding parfait . The video is well explained and would surely compel you to make this great dessert that... - 95.2947
Avocado Chocolate Pudding
We all have heard of chocolate pudding but never heard about avocado chocolate pudding. Well, it is a tasty pudding which is made by combining coco powder, carob, agave nectar with avocados. Know more about the recipe by trying it urself. - 89.3675
Raw Coconut Pudding
Coconut is a flavor that goes great in about any dessert recipe. This homemade pudding recipe is easy to make and extremely delicious. Enjoy Raw Coconut Pudding for a afternoon snack or as an after dinner treat. - 89.1359
Raw Rice Pudding
Raw food eaters might have forgotten the rice pudding that they had earlier in their life. But raw food Dan has the recipe for Raw Rice Pudding with Squash which is amazing and delicious raw rice pudding without rice. He is using squash and cashews instead of... - 85.0589
Want a cold dessert for your raw food diet? Raw food chef Dan has a simple refreshing recipe for the summers. He is making Lemongrass Chia Pudding with tropical fruits like papaya, mango, lychee and green apple. It’s easy to prepare with the raw ingredients... - 82.9346
Vegan Persian Cucumber Anti Aging Pudding
Want to know of a tasty, anti aging recipe that can be eaten as an appetizing pudding or poured in a tall glass and consumed as a refreshing smoothie? Then watch this video and learn to turn your regular cucumber into a 100% vegan and amazingly tasty treat! - 82.7168
Chia Pudding And Fruit Parfait
If you are a raw food enthusiast and craving for a parfait, here is a raw parfait recipe to beat those cravings. Dan, the raw food chef is using chia seeds for the pudding and making the parfait with layers of strawberry, banana and pineapples. It’s... - 82.4448
Mango And Spinach Vegan Anti Aging Pudding
Looking for a vegan dessert recipe that promises to be healthy? Then watch this video by BlendItandMendIt and learn to make a delicious dessert that will leave everyone wanting more! - 81.3407
Homemade Chia Chocolate Pudding
Got a sweet tooth? Then something as simple and scrumptious as chia chocolate pudding would surely appease you. Try making this dish n your kitchen next time you have guests for dinner and see them go gaga over this unique dessert dish. - 78.3607
Tasty Raw Food Yumpot
Are you one of those who carve for sweet foods after every meal. If yes, then do try these yumpots. Yumpots add a sweetness when consumed after savory meal and they do not have massive amount of sugars as well. Learn making these yumpots with chef Angela and... - 71.6407
Raisin Crunch Pudding
Raisin Crunch Pudding is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare pudding recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 51.3623
Creamy Rice Pudding
1. Take a 2-quart casserole and whisk together milk, honey, vanilla, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
2. Stir all the ingredients in the rice.
3. Microwave cook for this mixture for 10 minutes on high.
4. Sir well once; and again continue cooking for another... - 47.8276
Vegan Christmas Pudding
1. Put washed and dried fruits into a large bowl along with chopped peel, sugar, spices, breadcrumbs, nuts, fat and flour
2. Stir in enough orange juice to moisten, and allow to stand overnight
3. Next day, if necessary, add a little... - 47.5075
1) In a covered saucepan, heat oil and gently sauté chopped stalks and whole mushrooms for 10 minutes in it.
2) Take a basin; mix together flour, stuffing mix, dried milk or soya flour and salt in it and rub in fat or oil.
3) With a fork, mix this to... - 46.8434
Bread And Butter Pudding
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C (Gas Mark 6).
2. Apply vegan margarine to two slices of wholemeal bread.
3. Slice the bread into neat pieces so that it can fit nicely into the oven dish.
4. In the oven dish, place the bread... - 46.3446
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Take a bowl and add Crisco, egg yolks, and sugar into it. Blend and cream the mixture using electric beater.
3. Blend in chocolate and combine well.
4. Add vanilla, and flour, and stir well.
5. In... - 45.3944
1. Roll 5 balls, each 25 g (1 oz), of white icing and gently indent each with the end of a paintbrush to make golf balls. Shape the heads of 5 clubs, each 40 g (1 1/2 oz), in white icing, adding markings with a knife. Dampen the tips of the dowelling rods and... - 45.231
Rice & Cauliflower Pudding
This Pudding is made out of Rice & Cauliflower. Adding cauliflower is unusual as the florets gets merged with rice and it tastes delicious. - 45.0285
Hot Kachori is north indian delicious dish made from flour moong dal garam masala. Specially great for holiday marriage party and festival. - 44.9919
Lemon Rice Pudding Brulee
In a small saucepan, bring lemonade and rice to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in lemon peel.
Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
Cool to room temperature.
In a large saucepan, combine 1/3 cup sugar, flour and... - 44.9511
Dessert Vegetable Pudding
Combine sugar, carrots and potatoes.
Sift flour, salt and spices and add gradually.
Add raisins, suet and nuts.
Turn into a buttered bowl or mold; cover with aluminum foil and steam for 3 hours.
Note: You may also steam in your pressure cooker as... - 42.1948
Thekua Or Khajoor
Popularly known as Khajoor, Thekua is popular homemade dessert from Bihar and Jharkhand. Thekua is a sweet and crispy dessert prepared with whole wheat flour, sugar and chopped coconuts. Thekua is ideal dessert to carry with during long journeys as it can be... - 41.2607
Are you looking for simple way to make Mysore Pak? This recipe is perfect for you. This recipe is especially suitable for kids. Mysore Pak is a delicious Indian sweet. It is a very popular sweet in Karnataka and usually served as dessert. It is made of... - 41.1536
1. Preheat the oven at 325°F/170°C (Gas Mark 3).
2. Brown nuts in oil without letting them burn.
3. Add marmalade, raisins and hot water.
4. Stir over heat for about 1 minute, allow to cool a little and mix in wheat flakes.
5. Put in... - 41.0748
Hull the strawberries, cut each into 4 and add to three-quarters of the mixed frozen fruit.
Add half of the sugar and set aside.
Put the rest of the frozen fruit in a blender together with the remaining sugar and whizz to a puree.
Line 4 ramekins or small... - 40.5204
Swiss Apple Pudding
1. Grease the pie dish with butter.
2. Pre-heat the oven at 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
3. Peel, core and slice the apples.
4. In a pan, cook the apples along with cloves.
5. Drain the juice and add sugar to the mixture.
6. Pour... - 39.9853
Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
Healthy chocolate pudding make from chia seeds and almond milk. Great for work outs or for a snack. - 39.2303
White Or Mealie Pudding From Scotland
1) In a thick frying pan, over very low heat or in moderate oven, brown the oatmeal.
2) In a saucepan, over low heat, heat some of the fat and sauté onions in it until golden.
3) Add in oatmeal, salt and black pepper, mixing well.
4) In a pudding... - 38.0981
A cuisine of South India prepared during festivals including Diwali. - 35.8691
1) Take a saucepan and bring milk to a boil.
2) Gently and gradually sprinkle agar-agar. Keep stirring briskly until it gets dissolved completely.
3) Take another bowl and mix together cocoa and sugar.
4) Stir in agar mixture and keep mixing until... - 34.0357
1.Sift together dry ingredients and rub in margarine
2. Mix to a soft dough with the liquid
3. Turn into a greased basin, cover and steam for 1 hour
4. Can be served with custard or cream
Jam or syrup can be used instead of marmalade - 33.6228
Family Slices Bread Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 225°F/110°C (Gas Mark 14)
2. Mix all ingredients properly
3. Bake in greased ovenproof dish for about 3 hours in warm preheated oven
4. When cold, cut into slices and sprinkle with coconut or finely... - 33.3733
Jam Or Syrup Sponge Pudding
1. Grease pudding basin and put syrup or jam in the bottom.
2. Rub fat into flour and mix to a stiff consistency with water.
3. Place mixture in basin on top of jam, cover with foil and steam 1 1/2-2 hours.
4. Serve the pudding with garnish as... - 29.4392
Use a knife or a citrus peeler to score the peels of four oranges into quarters. Peel the oranges carefully, trying to keep the peels intact as much as possible. Set the peeled oranges aside and reserve for another use.
Using a sharp knife, cut away the... - 28.0825
Pease Pudding Fritters
1. Mix all ingredeints thoroughly
2. Form into rissoles
3. Roll in flour and fry in vegetable oil
4. Can be served as a side dish - 27.6943
Indian Winter Squash Halwa
I made this Indian winter squash halwa, a wonderful dessert for the Great Sqaush Cook-off at the V-SPOT It was liked a lot by the judges and the audience. Watch my interview with the ifood.tv host, Sherry 'Ass Kickin' Hwang - 26.5922
Coconut And Pumpkin Pudding
A pudding to bring that smile. A sweet tooth you been craving! This recipe shown by Venessa is vegan and has some unusual flavor! Watch the video for more for of Venessa's odd combinations! - 18.0094
Arroz Con Dulce
Learn how to make Arroz con Leche (Arroz con Dulce) - a rice pudding made with coconut milk! This easy recipe teaches you step-by-step how to make my favorite desserts for Christmas - 0
Banana Chia Pudding
The most often asked question to Ivy Larson, founder of Clean Cuisine, is "what is she eating"? In this video - Ivy talks about what she makes for breakfast to give you some ideas to share with your family and friends - 0
Black Sticky Rice Pudding-hot Thai Kitchen
A heart-warming and bowl-licking dessert! Perfect for the Holiday Season that's approaching. Super easy and delicious, this dessert is an ancient Thai recipe that continues to be popular among Thai people today, including myself. A must-have for me every time... - 0
Green Chocolate Pudding
1. In a Vitamix, add the avocado, chocolate powder, pitted dates and kale.
2. Put the lid on and blend well together. Don't ask water because you want the mix to be thick and creamy.
3. Transfer the mix onto a bowl.
4. Garnish with shredded... - 0
Bambara Peanut Butter Rice Pudding
This easy and oh-so-peanutty dessert is a great way to use up any extra basmati rice you may have in your fridge. This porridge is a favorite for Central Africans, where they prepare it similarly using rice, peanut butter, and sugar. - 0
Creamy Chia Seed Pudding, Ep53
Having a craving for something creamy and yummy?! This Chia Seed Pudding recipe is super delicious and simple to make! You can eat it plain or add some fruit for sweetness and flavour (in today’s video demo I make the Chia Seed Pudding with passion fruit,... - 0
Pumpkin Chia Pudding
Jaime K. makes a fall breakfast or dessert by spicing up some ch-ch-ch-chia. Great for a cool morning and a nice cup of coffee. - 0
Pucker Up Cranberry Pudding With Outtakes
Hang on to your pen & paper until the end of the video. Pucker Up Cranberry Pudding is super quick and pucker up good! Watch the video ALL THE WAY to the END for outtakes. - 0
Vegan Pudding Recipes By Category