- » Vegan Pie
Vegan Pie Recipes
Vegan pie is a strictly vegetarian pie. Pie that is made without egg and any dairy product is called a vegan pie.
Vegan pie recipes
Almost all the common pies contain egg and cream but vegan pie is specially made ... More »
Fullyraw Pumpkin Pie
FullyRawKristina creates a magical Pumpkin Pie! This low-fat raw vegan recipe is the ultimate holiday pie to share with family and friends! You haven't tried Pumpkin Pie until you have tried my magical FullyRaw Pumpkin Pie! It's all-raw, low-fat, and SUPER... - 144.249
Tofu Pot Pie With Mashed Potato Topping
Tofu Pot pie is a reminder of grandma's kitchen. This tasty pie covered in mashed potato is great for dinner with a fresh salad and the leftovers make a satisfying lunch. - 137.673
Vegan Shepherd's Pie With Soy Tempeh
Vegan food can get delicious besides being healthy especially in the form of pies. Watch the video showing how to make a Vegan version of the classic shepherd's pie using healthy meat alternatives including soy tempeh along with common flavorings. Good on any... - 133.185
Gluten-free No Bake Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin can be a healthy indulgence besides being a holiday affair. Watch Clare showing how to make a healthy, low calorie and delicious no-bake pumpkin pie in just a few simple steps. Good for health and great in taste perhaps to treat kids as well! - 128.804
Chocolate Silk Pie
If you are a chocolate lover, you will love this rich dessert. Quick and easy to make! - 126.709
Whole Wheat Vegetable Pot Pie
This savory pie is a full meal in and of itself. Use it an an opportunity to clean out the vegetable bin in the fridge and enjoy some comfort food. - 126.658
Vegan Crumble Apple Pie
Want a vegan apple pie recipe that is tasty and easy to make? Then watch this video and change the way you think of vegan apple pie forever! Watch to know more. - 124.14
The Sexy Vegan's Easter Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, add 1/2 ounce of extra firm tofu, 1/4 teaspoon black salt, 1/2 teaspoon tumeric and a dash of salt and pepper and mash.
3. Add 1/2 cup cashew ricotto, 5 ounces Pretend Italian... - 122.23
Fruity Love Pie
These love pies are low fat raw vegan and delectable for any occasion! We hope that you enjoy these love pies and that you share them with family and friends! - 120.523
Empanadas, or hand pies, are widely eaten in South America and can be filled with sweet, savory, or sweet and sour fillings. - 120.125
Pumpkin Pie Almond Spice Drink
This recipe tastes like Pumpkin Pie in a glass. We use fresh pumpkin, apple, seasonings and almonds for making milk. The PowerGrind Pro makes it easy and delicious. - 117.891
Vegetable And Lentil Puff Pie
1. Preheat oven at 425 degrees F.
2. Line up puff pastry on a baking sheet sprinkled with flour.
3. In a bowl mix adding the sprouted brown lentil, shredded potato, shredded carrot, onion and coriander leaves, garlic paste, green chili... - 115.529
The Veggie Kitchen version of a classic Pennsylvania Dutch treat
This pie is very moist and has the rich flavor of molasses. - 115.414
Blueberry Chocolate Pie
For all those who are fond of blueberries here is an interesting video to watch. The video shows a recipe for blueberry chocolate pie that needs no baking and is completely vegan. The pie here is made from fresh organic blueberries with an almond and date... - 114.446
Applesauce Pie With Almonds And Dates
Pies make a delicious and satisfying dessert. Watch this video that displays a unique recipe for pie that needs no baking. Simply blend in the ingredients and here your healthy and nutritious pie is ready in no time. If you are fond of pies, then watch this... - 112.928
Chocolate Pumpkin Pie
1. For making pie crust - In food processor, blend dates and coconut.
2. Take this mixture out and spread it on pie crust dish.
3. Put mamey sapote meat in the food processor. Add carob and dates. Blend it well.
4. Scoop out the mamey sapote and date... - 111.31
Unbaked Sweet Potato Pie
The only cooking process involved in this sweet potato pie is to steam the sweet potato. Rest of the process is just simple mixing and serving, without any baking. How to do that? Just watch this video and prepare this fabulous dessert within minutes. - 109.993
Mini Potato And Green Pea Pies
These mini potato and green pea pies are quite exotic and rustic in its flavor, presentation and cooking style. Originally from the middle east, it is quite typical due to its soft pastry and aromatic filling. Watch the video and give it try you will like it... - 109.482
Crusty Vegan Pot Pie
This Crusty Vegan Pot Pie is a hearty meal suitable for all. A perfect heart warming meal for a cold winter night. It is filled with the goodness of vegetables and gets a nice smokey flavor from the smoked tofu. Watch this video for the details of this recipe. - 108.953
Vegan Shepherd's Pie
1. Dice the onions, celery, mince the garlic and rosemary, set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
3. Melt butter in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, diced celery stalks, minced garlic and sauté for a minute.... - 108.687
Raw Vegan No Bake Chocolate Pie
Most raw food vegans would find it delicious and decadent. This is a raw chocolate pie with walnuts, with no baking involved. It is also gluten free. Try it today! - 107.783
Raw Vegan Coconut Banana Cream Pie
1. In a mixer jar take coconut flesh, coconut oil, salt and vanilla. Mix well in mixer.
2. Pour water and make a smooth paste.
3. In a large pan take bananas pour mixture over it.
4. Drizzle some chocolate sauce, put in nuts and... - 106.02
Today, I will tell you how to make pumpkin pie using pumpkin and apple. - 105.584
Luscious Apple Pie
Apple pie lovers would relish this desert. It is one of the oldest deserts but still amazing. Watch the video for the detailed instructions by the chef Laura Klein. - 101.33
Gluten-free, Dairy-free Pumpkin Pie
Looking for a vegan version of the classic pumpkin pie? Then this is the video for you. Watch as the chef shares a recipe to make gluten free and non dairy version of the traditional pie. - 100.41
Vegan Shepherd's Pie - Part 1: Getting Started
Have you always wanted to try a Vegan Shepherd's Pie? Now you certainly can after you watch this video. In this part of the video, chef demonstrates how to get started with this Classic Vegan Shephard's Pie. - 100.189
Raw Vegan Chocolate Pumpkin Pie
Try this fabulous Raw Vegan Chocolate Pumpkin Pie when you want to eat some gourmet dessert next time. This video will show you how to make this gourmet dessert at home with just a few ingredients. Bon Appetit! - 99.9443
Raw Pecan Pie
Looking for healthier holiday desserts? This pecan pie cannot get any healthier! This raw and organic version is chock full of healthy proteins, healthy fatty acids, fiber, and minerals. Unlike its traditional counterparts, this one is completely free of... - 97.1263
Organic Raw Appleand Date Pie
A wonderfully light, fresh and healthy pie and the perfect way to use the beautiful sweet and juicy apples harvested during autumn. This is a raw apple and date pie, is just as filling and comforting as any baked version and is suitable for any of the holiday... - 94.928
Perfect Raw Pie Crust
Raw pie crusts are an integral part of a raw recipe arsenal! This raw pie/tart crust recipe is so perfect and so easy that you will not need to look for any other. Made with just four ingredients and the taste and texture being so perfect, you wouldn't want... - 94.4459
Vegan Chocolate Mousse Pie With Strawberries
Are you craving for something sweet? Try making this Vegan Chocolate Mousse Pie with Strawberries! The best part about this recipe is you just have to press in the pie crust. This mixture of avocado, cocoa and strawberries is absolutely yummy! - 93.4343
Berry Apple Raw Pie With Grapes
1. Take a pie dish and arrange banana and apples to resemble a crust.
2. Layer up more apples and bananas.
3. Sprinkle sea salt, raw sugar and cinnamon.
4. Dress the top layer with sliced straw berries and grapes.
5. Make a glaze of raw sugar... - 93.3442
1. Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl mix 2 1/2 cup of flour, vegetable Shortening, white sugar, and Water. Mix well and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3. Peel and slice up apples.
4. Combine apple in a bowl with some lemon... - 88.8689
Raw Vegan Apple Pie
Apples are ideally healthy and more so in raw form. Check out the video showing how to make an Apple Pie involving no fat or cooking techniques thereby preserving the nutrition coming in the very raw form. Good for health freaks! - 88.0219
Raw Pie With Cacao, Banana And Pistachio
1. In a blender bowl, pulse together pistachio, banana and half a cup of prunes and prepare the crust.
2. For the filling, blend cacao, banana and prunes together and pour it over the crust.
3. Allow it to set.
4. Garnish with sliced apples... - 86.3865
Peachy Orange Fresh Fruit Pie With Hemp Seeds
1. Blend together hemp seeds, banana, one orange, cinnamon and raw sugar to make a filling.
2. In a pie dish, pour the filling.
3. Garnish with sliced peaches, sliced banana, orange slices, grapes and serve. - 84.9129
Marshmallow Mermaid Pie
A lovely vegan dessert awaits you in the video. Made using vegan marshmallow this is a quick hassle free pie which will be loved by one and all. Whip up one tonight. - 84.7625
Raw Blueberry Pie
Innovation at its best, this is what the recipe in the video is all about. Try this unusual no bake blueberry pie that is made using cashew crust. It's quick to prepare and will make you forget the original blueberry pie. - 80.1692
Healthy Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie
Whether you got celiac disease or you are intolerant to gluten, this gluten-free pumpkin pie will ensure that you don't miss a bite of your favorite pie this holiday season. Ruth shows how to prepare gluten-free pumpkin pie at home by making a few healthy... - 79.5712
Healthy Pie Crust
If you love your pie crust with a hint of nuttiness, you will love this pie crust recipe by Ruth. However, if you are allergic to hazelnuts and almonds or any other nuts for that matter, then opting for a gluten-free flour like buckwheat, coconut or... - 77.0885
Raw Butternut Pumpkin Pie Part 1 Preparation
This is Part 1 of a 2 part videos series. In this video, you will see the preparation of Raw Pumpkin Pie using young coconuts and butternut squash. Yes, it does sound promising. Watch and learn, folks. - 76.9335
Raw Fruit Pie
Are you looking for a dessert that fits your raw food diet criteria? Watch the chef share her personal recipe to prepare this flavorful Raw Fruit Pie. The dish is packed with the goodness of fresh fruits and also scores high on taste. Try it today. - 74.5459
Delicious Creamy Vegan Cottage Pie
If you are bored of eating the quiches and stale pies at the bakery next to you, it's time you learned to prepare them at home. Rich and creamy, there is nothing quite like the vegan cottage pie. This quick and delicious supper dish never fails to impress... - 59.3025
Peachy Rhubarb Raisin Pie
1. To make the pie crust pastry, in a small bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour with a fork.
2. Sprinkle oil on top and work in with a fork.
3. Add ice water a teaspoon at a time, blending after each addition, just... - 50.5403
Deep Dish Rhubarb Pie With Cream Cheese Pastry
Deep Dish Rhubarb Pie With Cream Cheese Pastry is a mouth watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare rhubarb recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 48.114
Carob Tofu Cream Pie
1) In your food processor, add all the ingredients and blend thoroughly.
2) In a pre-baked and cooled 9 inch pie crust, pour this mixture.
3) Place the pie crust inside the refrigerator to chill down for at least 3 hours.
4) Alternately,... - 44.9497
Cherry Jubilee Pie
1. Bake the pastry shells and allow it to cool.
2. Take a bowl, add sugar, cherry pie filling, and spices, blend it properly and set it asie.
3. Follow the package directions, while making topping mix and beat until the mixture turns... - 44.2093
Apple Raisin Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.Take an 8 inch pie plate, arrange half the pastry in it.
3.Mix raisins, cornstarch, cinnamon, nutmeg, apple slices and butter flavored salt.
4.With a spoon, pout rhe filling mixture in the... - 42.6578
1. Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C (Gas Mark 6).
2. In a pan cook all the ingredients in oil except tomatoes and pastry.
3. In an oven proof dish put this mixture and arrange tomato slices on top.
4. Cover the dish with rolled out pastry... - 42.4996
Mango Coconut Pie
A mango and coconut pie put together by Venessa! A pureed blend of ingredients placed into a casserole and then freeze till set. This video gets no brownie points on presentation or style! - 41.6753
Chocolate Brownie Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a saucepan and add chocolate and butter to it and melt the mixture over hot water.
3. In a bowl beat eggsl, sugar, chocolate mixture and corn syrup. And combine it with the chocolate mixture.
4.... - 41.6667
1. Grease the casseroled dish with butter.
2. Pre-heat the oven at 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
3. Peel, core and slice the apples.
4. Place the apples in a greased casserole dish and sprinkle sugar over it.
5. Mix wholemeal and soya... - 41.2959
1.) Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C (Gas Mark 7)
2.) Chop the cauliflower
3.) Take a greased dish and put th chopped cauliflower in it
4.) Melt the fat in the pan, then add onions and fry for a few minutes
5.) Add the breadcrumbs, the... - 41.1337
Lemon Meringue Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Stir together sugar, cornstarch, water, and food coloring in saucepan until smooth.
3. Cook over medium heat, stirring until thickened. Continue to cook 1 minute, then remove from heat.
4. Add margarine, lemon juice, and lemon... - 40.5243
Onion Potato Pie
Gently squeeze potatoes to remove excess water.
Melt 5 tablespoons butter; add to potatoes along with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Press in bottom and up sides of a greased 9-in.pie plate to form a crust.
Bake at 425° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are browned.
Cool... - 40.4977
Cherry Nut Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Mix sugar, cornstarch, corn syrup, lemon peel, water, and reserved cherry juice in a saucepan.
3. Bring to a boil, add cherries, and boil 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Add nuts and margarine.
5. When cooled to lukewarm, pour... - 39.3459
Vegan Mince Pies
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C (Gas Mark 6)
2. Rub the fats into the flour and add sugar, also mix with just enough cold water to make a soft dough
3. Roll out thinly and line patty tins
4. Add mincemeat, cover with pastry and snip... - 38.6966
1) In a bowl, add flour and salt to sift in.
2) In another bowl, add oil and water and whisk thoroughly to form an emulsion.
3) Stir in the liquid into the flour and beat with a fork to combine.
4) Make 2 balls of dough and roll these balls out in... - 38.5559
Potato Pie Shell
1) Coat a 9-inch pie plate with butter.
2) Place the potatoes in the pie plate.
3) In a small bowl, combine together the egg substitute, oil and flour.
4) Pour over the potatoes and pat the mixture in the bottom of the pan and up the sides to form a... - 38.1887
Easy Apple Pie Tarts
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Run a knife through pie filling to coarsely chop apples.
Place 1 tablespoon of the pie filling in center of a bread slice.
Top with another bread slice.
Repeat until all filling is used.
Use 3-inch Cut-N-Seal to cut and seal... - 37.8823
Spicy Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Beat egg substitute 5 minutes.
3. Mix in pumpkin, sugar, spices, and milk.
4. Pour into pie shell.
5. Bake 15 minutes.
6. Reduce temperature to 350°F and continue baking 45-50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out... - 37.228
Fresh Blueberry Pie
1. Wash berries gently; drain well; place in a large bowl. Sprinkle with sugar, flour, salt, cloves, cinnamon; toss to mix.
2. Prepare pastry. Spoon blueberry mixture into bottom crust; dot with butter. Cover with top crust. Pinch crust edges together; turn... - 36.8434
Perfect Apple Pie
If apples lack tartness, sprinkle with about 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Combine sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and dash salt; mix with apples.
Line 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
Fill with apple mixture; dot with butter.
Adjust top crust, cutting slits for... - 35.3989
Glazed Fresh Fruit For Cheese Pie
1. If strawberries are being used, halve large strawberries lengthwise and arrange atop a cooled cheese pie.
2. If blueberries are being used, spread blueberries atop cheese pie as a single layer.
3. Take a saucepan, add arrowroot and grape juice.
4.... - 35.3714
Vegan Apple Pie
Line 9 inch pie plate with pastry.
Pare, core, and slice apples; place in pastry lined pie plate.
Combine sugar, flour, and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples.
Dot with butter.
Place top crust over apples; cut slits for escape of steam; seal edges
Bake at 400°... - 35.0491
Southern Fresh Peach Pie
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Toss peaches with sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and cinnamon; arrange in prepared shell.
Heat, covered, with wax paper, 4 to 6 minutes or until peaches are almost tender.
Sprinkle with Crumb Topping; heat 4 to 5 minutes or until... - 34.6449
Non Wheat Pastry
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°.
2) In a pie plate mix flour and salt.
3) In a bowl mix milk and oil and beat with fork.
4) Combine the milk-oil mixture to flour with a fork until moistened.
5) To make double crust reserve one third of... - 32.7175
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Blend everything until smooth and creamy and have your pie and drink it too!
For more information please visit: http://www.rawdawgrory.com/ - 31.5355
Raw Vegan Pie Crust
Making a pie crust to produce many of your faviote pies! no gluten or sugar good for diabetics - 27.4893
Key Lime Pie
Juice the kiwifruit and the lime, Transfer to a blender and whizz with an ice cube and the soya milk. - 27.0346
Brazil Nut Pie Shell
Mix together Brazil nuts, sugar, and coconut in 9-inch pie pan.
Press mixture with the back of a tablespoon against bottom and sides, up to rim of pan.
If toasted flavor is desired, bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for 6 to 8 minutes, or until lightly... - 23.0912
Julie Hasson takes a page from her cookbook "The Complete Book of Pies" and demonstrates a easy cobbler for summertime fruit. Go to www.everydaydish.tv to get the recipe. - 21.3473
How To Bake Homemade Steak Fries: "cooking Like Alpha Beta Pie"
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Wash potatoes and peel completely or partly. You can also leave the peel if desired.
3. Slice potatoes in half lengthwise. Put the cut side down and slice them lengthwise.
4. On a cookie sheet, lay... - 0
How To Make Vegan Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F / 180 C or gas mark 4.
2. In a large bowl, add in the gingersnap and blend together the remaining ingredients of the crust.
3. Using the back of a spoon push the biscuit crumbs into pie dish, making... - 0
Sweet And Scrumptious Raw Pecan Pie
When we were at Hallelujah Acres, we were given some awesome pecan pie snack bars. So even since, we've been craving pecan pie. Here's Ann's raw food recipe! - 0
How To Make Lemonade From Scratch: "cooking Like Alpha Beta Pie"
Web chef, Kimberly Edwards, shares with you How to Make Lemonade from Scratch on this episode of "Cooking like Alpha Beta Pie".
Perfect any time of year, really, but great for Spring & Summer...Awesome by itself, used in recipes, or as a great alcohol mixer. - 0
Pumpkin Pie Green Smoothie
1. In a blender, add in all the ingredients and blend well.
2. Pour the smoothie into a serving glass and garnish with pumpkin spice. Serve and enjoy! - 0
Raw Food Holiday Recipe: "pumpkin" Pie
Pumpkin pie is the centerpiece of holiday tables throughout the country and in this how-to raw food video, Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to rethink this American favorite as a nutritious raw food dessert, made without cream, eggs, refined sugar, or... - 0
Raw Key Lime Pie With A Double Chocolate Crust
This amazing pie from Gabby over at veggienook is worth making. Many times over. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 0
Raw Mango Pie
Today, Annmarie is back in the kitchen with this raw food recipe...She's preparing an awesome mango pie for a small get together tonight! - 0
Lentil Shepherds Pie
If you thought you could never enjoy Shepherds Pie without meat, try this one. - 0
1. Dice the celery, red bell pepper, onion and yellow squash, set aside.
2. Crush the garlic; dice the frozen burger, set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degree.
4. In the electric skillet pour olive oil and sauté the celery, red bell... - 0
Vegan Pie Recipes By Category