- » Vegan Oatmeal
Vegan Oatmeal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegan oatmeal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegan oatmeal recipes.
Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
Prepare these bars in advance for those mornings when breakfast is on the go. Or, have these omega-3 and fiber filled bars after school or on the hiking trail. - 134.714
Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Cookies
We all know that daily consumption of oatmeal helps lower cholesterol. But eating it every day for breakfast is just so boring. How about an oatmeal cookie? Who doesn’t like cookies? Here is a healthier alternative to the regular so called healthy oatmeal... - 132.758
Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Check out this video for some super delicious vegan oatmeal cookies that you would surely like to try. The video presents the recipe in such a simple and effortless manner. Enjoy these cookies with a cup of hot coffee with some friends over at home. The oats,... - 120.594
Raw Oatmeal Breakfast
If you are on a raw vegan diet, this is one recipe that you must have in your list of breakfast and snack options. If you tired of shakes, try this. You are going to fall in love with this amazing recipe of raw breakfast oatmeal. It is so hearty and... - 119.636
Raw Oatmeal Date And Raisin Cookies
Why not make these super healthy raw oatmeal date and raisin cookies that does not involve any baking. These power packed cookies are highly nutritious, delicious and absolutely easy to prepare. Take a look at this video that is wonderfully presented and... - 114.772
High Fiber Vegan Oatmeal Cookie
For all the health conscious lot, this recipe is a must try. These cookie are not only great in taste but are also high on fiber. Watch Kim Shields giving step by step instructions in the video now and bake a jar full these delicious and healthy cookie today. - 113.791
Apple Oatmeal Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350°F, grease muffin tin/s and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda.
3. Add the oil, soy milk and applesauce, mix well and stir in the diced... - 112.686
Oatmeal Banana Bites
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In food processor, puree banana until creamy.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add oats, oat flour, baking powder, sea salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix well
4. Drop pureed banana, vanilla, and chocolate chips or... - 111.087
How bout some healthy oat meal to treat your heart? High in nutrition, this is a really great option for anyone who has high cholesterol. Watch this video for a great recipe. Filled with the goodness of walnuts and raisins, this is a must-try to enhance you... - 108.918
Grandma's Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
1. In a blender, grind dry mulberries. Take it out in a bowl and set it aside.
2. For making cookie dough, combine mulberries, cinnamon, raisins and dates in a blender and mix it well to make them stick together.
3. Take small amount at a time and... - 108.455
Oatmeal Cookies - Tips
Hello everyone it's time to share with you a great Oat Cookies recipe.Check out the video to know how this yummy cookies were prepared. Hats off to chef Jenny for sharing an amazing cookie recipe which is weet as well as healthy at the same time. - 106.402
Vegan Oatmeal Waffles
Satisfy your munchies with this 100% vegan oat waffles. Healthy, filling and nutritious, Maria Jose Ronquillo shares her own recipe on how to make vegan oat waffles at home sans any toil. And truly, the recipe doesn't disappoint. Perfect comfort food suited... - 102.816
Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Looking for a yummy vegan recipe for oatmeal raisin cookies? Then watch this video and learn of a simple recipe that is 100% vegan and will yield amazingly tasty cookies. Watch and learn! - 100.556
Raw And Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
All you newbies in the raw vegan world, this cookie recipe you must have in your repertoire of sweet treats. It is such an awesome tasting raw oatmeal cookie that you won’t believe it is raw and gluten free. Not only is it really yummy but definite... - 100.343
Oatmeal Banana Cookie
Shannon Sodano found this recipe for Oatmeal Banana cookies that people have been enjoying on and off the cleanse since!" - 98.9481
Healthy Carrot And Oatmeal Delight
Have you been looking for a healthy yet tasty breakfast recipe? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now to learn Healthy Carrot and Oatmeal Delight. The method is simple and can be easily replicated in your own kitchen. That’s not all, the recipe... - 97.0702
Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Almond Cookies
Homemade vegan cookies - it's going to be an exciting project for this weekend, if you have some free time on hand to spend. These cookies are made with oatmeal, raisin and almond - so you can very well guess - how much tasty they are. Learn from the chef and... - 90.3911
Banana Oatmeal Lunch Cake
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together flour, bicarbonate of soda and cream of tartar.
2) Stir in all the remaining ingredients except oil.
3) Add oil along with a similar volume of cold water, stirring frequently. Beat the mixture well.
4) Take a... - 45.6111
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Sift the flour, sugar, cinnamon, soda, and salt into a large bowl.
In another bowl, mix the oatmeal, raisins, peanuts, and chocolate chips.
In a third bowl, whisk together the oil, margarine, egg, and milk.
Pour the liquid... - 45.5782
Chris's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream together margarine and sugar; add honey and eggs, and blend thoroughly.
In a separate bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients except oatmeal and raisins.
Stir into the egg mixture.
When thoroughly mixed, add vanilla,... - 43.0691
Cooked Oatmeal Cookies
These are not your cookies with a crunch! These cookies are not baked, but simply made by cooked oats and some ingredients mixed together! A mushy set of cookies made by Venessa!A video not really worth it! - 39.975
Banana Oatmeal Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, and cinnamon into a large mixing bowl.
3. Add margarine, egg substitute, and banana, beating well.
4. Mix in oatmeal and walnuts until thoroughly blended.
5. Drop from a teaspoon onto an... - 39.5113
Sun Seedy Oatmeal Bread Sd
Stir together the stock, yeast, starter, salt, oats, and soy grits; let the mixture sit for 15 minutes to allow the oats and soy grits to soften.
Stir in 3 cups of the whole wheat flour and beat 100 strokes. Let this "sponge" rise for at least 1 hour. If you... - 34.8558
Vegan Oatmeal Shortbread
1. Pre-heat the oven at 400°F/200°C (Gas Mark 6).
2. Mix all the ingredients and knead it into dough.
3. Take a sandwich tin and press the dough into it.
4. Level the dough and prick it with a fork all over.
5. Bake it at... - 34.2402
1. In a 1-1/2-quart casserole, boil water on High for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes.
2. Add oats and stir.
3. Cook on High for 1 minute.
5. Cook on Low for 2 minutes.
6. Cool for just few minutes and serve in a bowl. - 33.3388
I Drink My Morning Oatmeal
1. In a blender, pulse oats well to make oat flour.
2. Add banana and blueberries.
3. Add hemp protein powder and soy milk. Blend it well.
4. Serve it chilled. - 0
Oatmeal Khichdi- Oat, Lentil And Spinach Stew
1. Soak rice and split green gram (moong dal) in water for a couple of hours.
2. Place a pot on flame and pour oil in it. Add cumin seeds and turmeric powder. Let it splutter.
3. Add soaked green gram and rice. Pour water (double the... - 0
Vegan Oatmeal Hemp No-bake Cookies
I wish I was a mom who bakes, but the truth is that I’m a menace in the kitchen. In celebration of my littlest baby’s very first birthday, I’m bringing you an incredibly easy nutrient-rich no-bake VEGAN recipe. This yummy treat will satisfy your sweet... - 0
Slow Cooker Apple Oatmeal Breakfast Dessert
We continue exploring apples and oatmeal for breakfast or dessert. With suggestions from Simple Daily Recipes' subscribers, I've created the first slow cooker recipe for this channel and the website. - 0
Upside Down Pineapple Oatmeal (slow Cooker)
Upside Down Pineapple Oatmeal made from the slow cooker. Not overly sweet, but not bland either. You could easily turn this into a dessert by adding your favorite sweetener. Get out your pen & paper! - 0
Learn How To Cook - Homemade Spiced Oatmeal
Why am I doing this? I recently found my Home Economics book again from junior high school. Now I took this class more years ago than I care to admit, but this was one of the ways I learned how to cook. You see when I was in junior high while you weren't... - 0