- » Vegan Mushroom
Vegan Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegan mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegan mushroom recipes.
Wegmans Nut And Mushroom Pate
Wegmans Executive Chef Julie Jordan shares this flavorful vegan pate for the next time you entertain. It's also probably ten times healthier than meat pate. - 134.148
Vegan Shepherd's Pie With Soy Tempeh
Vegan food can get delicious besides being healthy especially in the form of pies. Watch the video showing how to make a Vegan version of the classic shepherd's pie using healthy meat alternatives including soy tempeh along with common flavorings. Good on any... - 133.185
Zucchini And Mushrooms
If you're looking for a quick recipe to make a side dish, then this is it. The Chef shows how to make Zucchini and Mushrooms. I'm sure your guests will love it. - 132.748
Maharashtrian-style Cashewnut And Mushroom Curry
This Curry is one of the favorite served in many elite Maharashtrian celebrations and weddings. Watch the video to get the recipe of this deliciously rich, creamy and nutty curry with whole cashews and mushrooms. This is curry is delicately spiced and... - 130.655
Vegan Mushroom And Black Eye Pea Burger
Looking for a vegan burger recipe? Watch how easily the chef is preparing a burger that is vegan and delicious. Mushroom and Black Eye Pea Burger tastes very similar to a meat burger and recommended for its protein content. Enjoy them with burgers or with... - 126.904
Lentil And Mushroom Veggie Burger
The delicious mix of lentils, mushrooms and whole grains give this burger a great taste and texture. The baking helps keep the calories down! - 122.789
Kelp Noodles With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Have you ever made a dish with kelp noodles? Watch this impressive video that would surely amaze you. The video presents a recipe for raw kelp noodles with creamy mushroom sauce that needs no cooking. You try this recipe for a party or get-together too! - 121.012
Vegan Cream Of Mushroom Soup
If you are a vegan and looking out for a vegan cream of mushroom soup, then rejoice it is right here. Take a look at this video that shares this recipe which can be a perfect addition to your holiday menu. Prepare this absolutely delicious and simply... - 120.452
Mushroom And Peas Curry
Mushrooms is healthy addition to salads and curries, so why not try a curry which has mushroom as the main ingredient. Chef Manjula has a spicy mushroom and peas curry for all those who love mushrooms. She prepares the dish with ingredients that can be found... - 119.181
Antiaging Creamy Mushroom Soup
AntiAging Creamy Mushroom Soup is a simple soup which can be served hot or cold as per your preference. This soup is a right for a vegan meal. Enjoy this super simple Antiaging creamy mushroom soup. - 112.822
Garlic Mushroom And Avocado Soup
This Garlic Mushroom and Avocado Soup is a great choice for raw food diets. The garlic, the hero of this soup, does its job beautifully here. Take a look at this video for the details of this creamy and nutritious soup. Enjoy! - 104.665
Matsutake Gohan Bimbo
There’s a famous mushroom in Japan called matsutake. A common thing to make with matsutake is matsutake gohan. Matsutake is very expensive so I’ve never actually bought it, but thanks to my active imagination, I have created a special dish called... - 101.761
Garlic Sauce Over Quinoa
Want to treat your family to a delicious yet healthy dish? Try this scrumptious Garlic Sauce over Quinoa recipe today and you would want to make it often. This video is a detailed demonstration of the recipe, watch it now. - 101.044
Sometimes a gourmet dish calls for just one exotic ingredient, like this stuffed portobello. Look at the ingredients and how they marry each other to produce a gratifying appetizer. This video will take you on a tour of explosive flavors. - 100.555
1. Take 1 gallon zip lock bag. Into this bag add tamari, olive oil, cumin, coriander powder and Ume Plum vinegar.
2. Add carrots and the mushroom slices. Seal the zip lock bag and mix all the ingredients well.
3. Once done, refrigerate the bag for... - 100.525
Mushroom risotto doesn't need any introduction, but this vegan style preparation does call for a little story. Watch the video for this rare and rich recipe and you will live happily ever after. - 99.852
Mushroom And Broccoli Bruschetta
Your mushrooms and broccoli would surely turn out to be awesome with this fantastic video. Watch this great way to make a delightful recipe with simple ingredients available right in your kitchen. The video is exciting to see and informative too. Amaze your... - 99.2346
Tasty Red Lentil And Mushroom Soup
In a mood of making a soup, then you must check this out. The Chef shows how to make this healthy soup. It's really delicious and easy to make. I'm sure your family and guests will love it. Don't forget to watch the video before trying it at home. - 98.797
Hippy Gourmet Makes Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms
Are you on a vegan diet? this recipe is a must watch for you. The Hippy Gourmet shares her secret recipe to prepare these yummy mushrooms which make an excellent appetizer. Don't give it a miss. - 98.1745
Vegan Delight Stuffed Mushrooms
Are you a mushroom lover? Here's a dish that is just meant for you. Watch this video now and learn how you can prepare these delectable Vegan Delight Stuffed Mushrooms. Treat yourself to this delicacy today. - 97.0161
Mixed Vegetable Saute
1. Clean the mushrooms and cut them into half.
2. Julianne the garlic cloves.
3. Chop the greens into large pieces.
4. Heat a pan. Add oil and let it warm.
5. Put the mushrooms and garlic. Stir fry for 3 minutes till mushrooms begin to... - 96.2949
Raw Teriyaki Mushrooms Over Kelp Noodles Arugala
Teriyaki cooking is synonymous with heavily cooked ingredients and fat. Here is a healthy recipe to make raw teriyaki mushrooms over arugala or kelp noodles with some simple common seasonings. Rawness in Chinese food, truly amazing! - 96.1553
Vegan Mushroom And Onion Pate
Looking for a pate recipe that is 100% vegan yet easy to make and delicious? Then watch this video and learn of a recipe that is guaranteed to yield a mouthwatering pate. Watch to know more! - 95.7151
Tasty White Bean And Mushroom Savory
If you're looking for a quick recipe then this is it. The Chef shows how to make a healthy dish which can be made quickly when you get back from work. You can serve this dish with croutons. So do try out the recipe and surely watch the video. - 95.5054
How about trying a yummy Mushroom Bolognese today? We bet you would not have tasted anything like this before. Watch this video now to replicate the recipe in your own kitchen. - 95.2022
Mushroom Risotto Italiano
Want to try a yummy risotto for dinner? This video is a must watch for you. Chef prepares a delicious Mushroom Risotto Italiano which is totally delicious. Treat your family to this Italian delicacy today. - 94.2208
Dairy Free Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Think you have to give up on your favorite creamy soups now that you have gone vegan? Well, not really! Watch this video and learn to make an amazingly delicious cream of mushroom soup, without any dairy products! That's right...it is possible! This simple... - 93.8578
Vegan Style Portobello Mushroom Burger
Do you love mushrooms? Here's an interesting way to include them in your menu. Watch the chef share her personal favorite recipe to prepare this Vegan Style Portobello Mushroom Burger. This dish is such that it will impress all age groups in your house. Watch... - 92.1489
Barley Pilaf With Thyme And Mushroom
For casserole lovers, this barley pilaf with thyme and mushroom recipe is a great dish to have as it tastes wonderful with its rustic ingredients and the aromatic herb. Its not difficult to put together and is ultimately healthy for you. Take a look at this... - 90.1922
Garlic And Chive Mashed Potatoes With Gourmet Mushroom Gravy
A delicious veggie recipe for all you veggie lovers watching this video. Check out the delicious Garlic and Chive Mashed Potatoes with Gourmet Mushroom Gravy. A great combination of veggies and gravy. Everyone should definitely try out this recipe. - 83.1649
Vegan Spinach Mushroom Quiche
Attention all the vegan diet followers! Here's a recipe that is just too good to be missed. Watch this video now to learn a yummy Vegan Spinach Mushroom Quiche recipe. The chef replaces egg with healthy quinoa to give it the vegan twist. Try it today. - 80.9534
Healthy Portobello Mushroom Burgers
Wanna munch in some healthy snacks - here is a perfect choice for you. These Portobello mushroom burgers are too good for your palate as well as for your health. Watch the video to learn the preparation process. - 80.8106
Vegan Mushroom Stir Fry
Are you a mushroom lover? Here's a recipe that you should certainly not miss. Watch the chef share his personalized recipe to prepare Vegan Mushroom Stir Fry. The dish is really easy and can be prepared in a jiffy. - 80.5056
Make mushroom duxelle beforehand to add it to your favorite savory sauce or stuffing to introduce that different level of taste and awesomeness in your preparations. This video shows how you can make mushroom duxelles easily with the use of simplest... - 79.9277
Herb Marinated Mushrooms
This video is a creation of MadelineEyer. You can visit MadelineEyer for complete recipes, and more videos. - 77.7183
Love Stroganoff? Try the meatless version of stroganoff shown in the video which can easily give the classic recipe a run for its money. Made using mushrooms and sour cream this vegan dish is a worth try. - 77.2617
This is the second and final part of the recipe video Kambucha tea. After the tea is done, you can store it for a long period of time such as a month, it tastes just fine. - 76.536
Want to make Kambucha at home? Try this Kambucha tea recipe. The basic recipe is to put mushroom in tea and allow it to ferment. It is very inexpensive to make it at home. This video recipe has two parts and this is the first part of the recipe. - 73.9539
Mushroom Rice Salad
1. Drain mushrooms and keep aside.
2. In a saucepan, cook rice as directed on package.
3. Let it cool down.
4. In a large bowl, place cooked rice and add onions, celery and pepper.
5. Add the drained mushrooms, sugar, salt, mustard,... - 51.1498
Button Mushrooms A La Grecque
1. Wipe the mushrooms with damp cloth and trim the stalks near the caps.
2. Make shallow incision in skins of the tomatoes and keep aside in a basin.
3. Add enough boiling water to cover and let it stand 1 minute.
4. Drain and peel the skins.
5.... - 49.7035
Marinated Mushroom And Walnut Vegan Salad
1. Add all ingredients into a screw-top jar and shake it well.
2. Season to taste.
3. Make spring onions and mushrooms and add it to the marinade.
4. Microwave for 2 minutes by placing it in a covered dish and leave for 10 1-5 minutes.
5. Add... - 48.6825
Mushroom Tofu Delight
1. In a shallow mixing bowl, marinate tofu in Black Magic Sauce for 2 hours.
2. In a wok, pour enough sauce and steam-stir the mushrooms and pepper over high heat.
3. When mushrooms are slightly tender, add tofu and the remaining... - 47.4816
1) In a covered saucepan, heat oil and gently sauté chopped stalks and whole mushrooms for 10 minutes in it.
2) Take a basin; mix together flour, stuffing mix, dried milk or soya flour and salt in it and rub in fat or oil.
3) With a fork, mix this to... - 46.8434
Mushroom And Rice One Pot
1) Pre-heat oven to 190C/fan or to 170C/gas 5.
2) Transfer the rice into a sieve. Wash the rice under cold running water. Drain the rice, keep it aside.
3) In a flameproof casserole, heat the oil.
4) Add the onions and saute for about... - 46.5261
1. In a non stick pan, put together butter flavouring, vinegar, herbs, garlic, salt and water; simmer until garlic is soft.
2. Using a strainer, strain the liquid and cook until it is reduced to 1/2 its original volume.
3. Stir in mushrooms and cook... - 46.0441
Bruschetta With White Bean Puree And Raw Mushrooms
In a saucepan, combine 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, the diced garlic and the rosemary and cook over a gentle heat until the garlic is soft but without colour.
Add the beans and stock, stir to combine, then cook for about 10 minutes.
If the mixture dries out... - 45.8111
Mushrooms A L'ltalienne
This Mushrooms a L'ltalienne recipe is a delicious keeper and always a plus in my cookbook! This Mushrooms a L'ltalienne is too good to be missed. - 45.6854
1. Wash mushrooms and trim.
2. In a saucepan, simmer rest of the ingredients for 10 minutes.
3. In a mixing bowl, place mushrooms and pour the sauce over it; let it cool.
4. Into a jar, pour the mushroom along with the sauce;... - 45.3479
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Preheat the broiler or grill.
In a small bowl, soak the tomatoes in hot water for 10 minutes, or until soft.
Drain the tomatoes, pat dry, and finely chop.
In a zip-top plastic bag, combine the salad dressing and vinegar.
Add the mushrooms to the bag, seal,... - 45.1406
Individual Mushroom Savouries
1. Fry onions light brown oil
2. Add mushrooms and cook for a few minutes
3. Mix the flour and soya flour with a little cold water or stock and stir into vegetables.
4. Allow to boil meanwhile stir it for a couple of minutes
5. Add potato, bredcrumbs,... - 44.8906
White Truffle And Mushroom Risotto
Chop the onion and carrots finely and cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
In a large pan, heat 3 tablespoons of the truffle oil.
Add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add the carrots and garlic and stir for 1 minute.
Add the mushrooms and cook... - 44.826
Mushroom Stuffed Cabbage
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2) In a bowl add boiling water and cabbage. Keep aside for 10 minutes to soften.
3) Gently remove 16 leaves.
4) In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add mushrooms and onions. Saute for 10 minutes.
5) In... - 44.8213
1) Rinse the mushrooms, drain thoroughly and cut into quarters.
2) Grind or mince the chopped onions, garlic, turmeric, chili peppers and salt together into a paste.
3) In a skillet, saute the spice mixture, mushrooms and sliced onion in... - 44.4134
Mushroom And Leek Bhajias
Sieve the gram flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda into a medium bowl.
Add the pomegranate seeds, white cumin seeds and crushed red chillies.
Mix together and then add the turmeric, green chillies, mushrooms, leeks, coriander seeds, and the fresh... - 44.0947
Mushroom And Lentil Soup
1) In a saucepan over medium heat oil and sautÃ© the onions for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
2) Add the stock, mushrooms, carrots, lentils, rosemary and bay leaf.
3) Bring the onion mixture to a boil.
4) Cover loosely and simmer for 30... - 44.0158
Walnut And Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Toss mushrooms with lemon juice; let stand while making stuffing.
Heat olive oil with butter in heavy medium nonaluminum skillet over medium-low heat.
Add onion and cook until soft and transparent.
Increase heat to medium high.
Stir in walnuts and cook about... - 43.819
Mushroom And Tomato Sauce
This mushroom and tomato sauce is delicately flavored with onion and grape juice stock. Serve this mushroom and tomato sauce with pasta or any of your favorite vegan delicacies. - 43.1573
1) Chop the mushrooms and onion.
2) In a heavy skillet, saute onion and mushrooms in hot oil.
3) Saute for 10-15 minutes until mushrooms and onion release all the liquid and gets evaporated.
3) Add bread crumbs, tamari, parsley, wheat... - 43.1454
1. In a saucepan, put together tomato juice, salt and garlic powder; simmer until liquid is reduced to 1/2 its original volume.
2. Refrigerate the mixture until well chilled.
3. In a small bowl or two sherbet glasses, place a... - 41.8947
Four Mushroom Salad With Truffle Oil
Cut the mushrooms into large wedges and cook in a large pan with 3 tablespoons of the olive oil.
Add the garlic and cook on a medium heat for around 5 minutes.
Season with black pepper, then remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
In a mixing bowl, mix... - 41.8019
Marinated Tomato Mushroom Salad
1. In a food processor bowl, position disc with slicing side up.
2. Slice mushrooms and tomatoes.
3. Empty the sliced veggies into a large salad bowl
4. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, basil, salt and pepper.
5. Whisk with a fork... - 41.6603
Spinach And Mushroom Salad
1) Take a large salad bowl and line spinach, mushrooms, nasturtium leaves, fennel, and parsley decoratively.
2) Take a small bowl, mix all the dressing ingredients.
3) Spoon it over the greens and toss well.
4) Serve immediately or serve... - 40.0249
Mushrooms Tuscan Style
1) In a closed pan, heat vegetable oil or butter and cook tomatoes, salt, sugar and bay leaf in it for 1 hour.
2) Discard bay leaf and through a nylon sieve, rub the sauce or liquidize in a blender.
3) Add in mushrooms, olive oil, garlic, salt and... - 39.7914
1) Cut mushrooms that are larger than 1 inch into four pieces, keeping smaller ones as such.
2) In a shallow preserving pan, arrange one layer of mushrooms and then a liberal sprinkling of salt.
3) Repeat the layers till the mushrooms... - 39.6822
1) Preheat oven to350F (175C).
2) Use a damp cloth or paper towel to wipe the mushrooms.
3) Trim off the stems.
4) Use a baking dish to spray with olive-oil cooking spray.
5) Place mushrooms, onions and tomatoes in prepared dish.
6)... - 39.3158
Wild Rice Saute
1. In a large skillet, saute mushrooms, onions and garlic in hot oil for 1 1/2 minutes.
2. Put in rice, seasonings and peach schnapps and cook 1 1/2 minutes longer and stirring frequently. - 38.7263
Heat the oil in a deep saucepan over a medium heat.
Add the onion, garlic and thyme and cook until soft but not brown.
Add the mushrooms, stir to combine, and increase the heat.
Cook for 10 minutes, or until the mushrooms have released their liquid.
Then add... - 38.4554
Green Bean Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 1-quart casserole, toss the mushrooms and beans together.
3) In a small saucepan, crumble the mushroom soup cube in the water and stir in the milk substitute.
4) Allow the mixture to boil and then... - 38.3768
1. In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, sugar and tarragon together until sugar dissolves.
2. Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid for another use if you want.
3. Stir mushrooms into vinegar dressing
4. Cover bowl with cling film and refrigerate until chilled... - 38.1059
Mushroom And Fresh Coriander Soup
1. Dice the onion, wipe the mushrooms clean with a damp cloth and slice coarsely.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the onion and bay leaf and cook for 1 1/2 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring, for 3-5 minutes.
3. Lower the heat... - 37.9003
Gnocchi With Wild Mushroom Sauce
In a large pan of boiling water, cook the gnocchi until they float to the top (this should take around 3 minutes).
Drain and set aside.
In another large pan, heat half the olive oil and cook the garlic for 30 seconds.
Add the white wine, stir for a few... - 37.6643
Pickled Fresh Mushrooms
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together, blend well.
2) Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 24 hours, drain well.
3) Serve with the meats as a side dish with any meal. - 37.5622
Mushrooms Stewed In Oil And Wine
Put all ingredients except mushrooms into a pan and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
Wash the mushrooms and add to the pan.
Simmer for 5 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Drain mushrooms and arrange in individual shallow dishes.
Reduce liquid to a syrupy... - 37.0112
Stir Fried Mushrooms
Heat the oil in a deep frying pan and fry the onions and the fennel seeds for about 3 minutes, or until soft.
Add the peas, garlic, turmeric, green chillies, chilli powder and salt and stir-fry over a medium heat for another 3 minutes.
Add the freshly chopped... - 36.8363
Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
1) Prepare the grill.
2) In a bowl add soy sauce, garlic powder, olive oil, and black pepper.
3) Whisk the mixture till smooth.
4) Dip mushrooms in marinade.
5) Set on a rack 4 inches over the glowing coals and grill them basting... - 36.7445
Marinated Mushroom Salad
1. Whisk together basil, parsley, garlic, lemon juice, red and white wine vinegars and oil.
2. Place red capsicums (peppers) and mushrooms in a bowl. Pour over dressing. Toss. Cover. Marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours. - 35.5515
Pheasant In Mushroom Cream Sauce
In 2 or 3-quart casserole, arrange pheasant skin side down.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add onion, mushrooms and cornstarch mixed with cream of mushroom soup.
Cook covered, 20 minutes or until pheasant is done, turning pheasant once.
Stir in sour cream and... - 34.0185
1. In a pan heat oil and sautÃ© the chopped mushrooms and onions.
2. Stir in stock and cook in low heat for about half an hour.
3. In a bowl combine cornflour and flour with little cold water and mix it with soup and boil for another 10 minutes.... - 33.5822
1. Combine all the ingredients except for the mushrooms and parsley, and boil in a pan for 10-15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile chop the parsley and cut the stalks off the mushrooms. Add the mushrooms to the pan and boil for a further 3 minutes, then stir in the... - 32.4785
Portobello Mushroom Fajitas
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, saute 5 minutes or until almost tender. Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Reduce heat to medium, and cook for 4 minutes or until bell pepper is crisp-tender, stirring frequently.... - 32.4665
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In a small bowl, combine vinegar, salt, sugar, dillweed along with mushrooms and liquid.
3) Chill the seasoned mushrooms for several hours or whole night for proper blending of flavors.
4)... - 32.3721
Mushroom With Black Pepper
I love mushrooms and try making different recipes... once i was short of onions and tomatoes. Just had mushrooms at home so came up wid the idea of this recipe... whc is very very easy and tasty too... - 31.807
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. On a baking sheet, place mushrooms and season with salt and cayenne.
3. Place the baking sheet in oven and bake very slowly for about 1 hour until dry and brown.
4. Serve Mushroom... - 31.7435
Combine all ingredients except mushrooms in large saucepan, cover and bring to boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
Strain and return to saucepan.
Add mushrooms and simmer 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
Transfer to bowl, cover and chill. - 31.3378
Wash mushrooms gently.
Place in a large screw-topped jar, or in 2 jars.
Combine and simmer remaining ingredients in a saucepan for about 15 min.
Add this liquid to the jar, cover tightly, and leave for at least 1 day.
Serve on a platter, with toothpicks... - 31.1482
1. Choose large fresh button mushrooms and slice vertically without removing the stalks.
2. In a small bowl mix the lemon juice with the olive oil and pulped garlic. Pour this mixture over the mushrooms and sprinkle with chopped parsley, salt and pepper. - 31.0851
Eggplant And Portobello Mushroom Melts
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Remove stems from mushrooms, discard stems. Remove brown gills from undersides of mushrooms using a sharp knife, discard gills. Place mushrooms and eggplant on a broiler pan, brush vegetables with 1 tablespoon vinaigrette. Broil 6... - 30.3246
Porcini Mushroom Filling
Soak porcini and finely chop.
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add garlic and shallots and cook over medium-high heat until fragrant, 1 minute.
Add mushrooms and porcini and cook, stirring frequently, until crisp, 10 minutes.
Add parsley and salt and pepper to... - 29.9726
Savory Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Remove stems from mushrooms; finely chop 1/4 cup stems.
2. Cook and stir chopped stems, onion and pepper in margarine in skillet over medium heat until tender. Remove from heat; stir in crumbs and basil.
3. Spoon crumb mixture loosely into mushroom caps;... - 27.4228
Lightly saute mushrooms in butter .
Do not brown.
Season with salt and pepper to taste and drain.
Mix with remaining ingredients and marinate overnight or longer in refrigerator - 27.2741