- » Vegan Microwave
Vegan Microwave Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Vegan Microwave recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Vegan Microwave recipes.
Brinjal/eggplant Chips In Microwave
1. Line a microwave safe plate with parchment paper and spay some oil.
2. Clean and slice your eggplant into thin slices.
3. Line up the slices with enough space in between for a thorough cooking.
4. Season with salt and pepper and spray a little oil... - 117.25
Who knew cauliflower could stand in for rice?
A delicious gem loaded with vitamin C; - 113.216
Easy Microwave Ratatouille
1) Preheat oven moderately hot to 375°F.
2) Take a 2-quart casserole and mix olive oil, garlic, onion and green pepper.
3) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 4 minutes.
4) Mix in eggplant and stir well to cover with oil.
5) Cook in... - 46.8628
Shahi Paneer - Click2cook.com
Heat oil in a saucepan; sauté cumin seeds and onions till golden brown.
Add turmeric and chill powder; stir well.
Pour in tomato puree. Add two cups of water and boil till the gravy thickens.
Add salt, garam masala and sugar.
Put paneer into the gravy... - 44.0121
Vegan Lentil Soup
Rinse lentils under running water.
Place in a bowl, cover with hot water and let soak 40 minutes.
Drain, then place in an 8-cup (2 L) microwave-safe baking dish.
Add the other ingredients, cover.
Microwave 15 minutes at HIGH, stir, then microwave, uncovered,... - 41.0345
Peas Pulao ( Microwave)
Soak rice in water for 30 minutes ,then drain and keep aside.
heat oil in a microwave safe deep dish for 2 minutes high in microwave.
oil when heated ,add bayleaf , cumin seeds and microwave on high for 2 minutes ,or untill jeera crackles.
now add split... - 40.1741
Vegan Split Pea Soup
Wash and drain split peas.
Place split peas in a deep, 2 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Add 1 cup of hot tap water and heat on full power for 3 minutes.
Add 1 quart of hot tap water to peas.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat,... - 38.4237
In 3-quart casserole, place cider, allspice, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon sticks, orange juice, lemon juice, sugar and apples.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 12 to 18 minutes until hot.
Strain before serving. - 35.5634
1. In a 2-1/2-quart casserole, boil water on High for 3-1/2 to 4 minutes.
2. Add rice and salt; stir.
3. Cover the casserole.
4. Cook on High for 10 minutes.
5. Let the rice sit in the casserole for 10 minutes before serving. - 34.2511
1. Wipe the surface of the aubergine and dry well on absorbent kitchen paper. Rub with the olive oil. Pierce 6 times down each side with a fork. Place on absorbent kitchen paper and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes, turning over halfway through the cooking... - 32.922
Vegan Apple Jelly
In a 3 qt glass dish, mix sugar and pectin, blowly add apple juice; bring to boil (high) 6-8 minutes, stirring once or twice. (Covering speeds cooking.) Add sugar.
Microwave (high), uncovered, 7-9 minutes, stirring once or twice after mixture boils.
Test for... - 21.7759
Veggies Over Rice
Please See Video
For more information please visit: http://www.veganbreak.com/ - 20.3342