- » Vegan Honey Mustard
Vegan Honey Mustard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegan honey mustard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegan honey mustard recipes.
Raw Pear Honey Vinaigrette
Today, Annmarie is making a raw food recipe for honey pear vinaigrette that she's going to put on an arugula and walnut salad. - 0
Vegan Vegetable Stroganoff
Making a stroganoff with meat is very easy. However, this is a fun and easy version for vegetarians that you can try out - 128.43
Lemon Poppy Seed Fruit Bowl
For dressing, in small mixer bowl beat together honey, lemon peel, lemon juice, poppy seed, mustard, and salt.
Gradually add oil, beating with electric mixer or rotary beater till mixture is thickened.
Cover and chill.
Chill fruit, except bananas.
Peel and... - 42.4439
Carrot And Orange Salad
In a bowl place carrots.
Add boiling water to cover.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Drain, reserving liquid; squeeze carrots dry.
Reserved liquid may be used for soup.
In a bowl combine carrots and oranges.
Rinse watercress; pat dry.
Discard stems;... - 48.1061
Two Bean Salad With Garlic Vinaigrette
In large pot of boiling salted water, cook green and yellow beans for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Drain and refresh under cold water; drain again and pat dry.
(Beans can be wrapped in tea towel and refrigerated for up to 1 day.) GARLIC VINAIGRETTE:... - 40.2454
In a small skillet, heat the oil over a medium flame.
When the oil is hot, add the mustard and fenugreek seeds and wait for them to splutter.
When the seeds pop, add the cloves and grated carrot and sauté the mixture, for 2 minutes.
Add lemon juice,... - 46.601
Roasted Beet Salad With Lemon Creme Fratche
1. Place the onion rings in a large heat proof jar or bowl. In a medium saucepan, combine the balsamic vinegar with the mustard seeds, honey and bay leaves. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes. Pour the hot liquid over the onion... - 33.7611
Bulgur Salad With Cashews, Oranges And Fresh Herbs
Flecked with fresh herbs, oranges and cashews, this easy-to-make, make-ahead dainty salad helps fight belly fat and makes for a perfect addition to your weeknight dinner. Camilla Saulsbury shares her favorite bulgur recipe with us in the video here. Using the... - 98.145
Carrot And Mandarin Orange Salad
1. Peel the carrots and julienne into very fine strips, or grate them in a food processor. Put the carrots in a salad bowl. Remove the leaves from the tarragon sprigs and julienne them into fine strips. Add to carrots.
2. Peel and section the oranges. Remove... - 38.7986
An American Quilt Chopped Salad
1. Dressing: Place all dressing ingredients in blender. Blend until well mixed; there will still be little pieces of onion. Pour into small saucepan. Heat gently, stirring. Do not boil. Let cool. Then chill. You should have about 3/4 cup dressing.
2. In... - 38.7206
Beetroot And Orange Rice Salad
1) Cook the rices as per package instructions. Drain well and keep aside to cool.
2) Skin and slice the orange between each segment and keep aside, reserve the juice in a bowl and place covered in the refrigerator, until needed.
3) Cube the beetroot,... - 47.0839
Asparagus Vidalia And Beet Salad
Preheat oven to 375°.
Leave root and 1 inch stem on beets; scrub with a brush.
Place beets in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish; add 1/2 cup water to dish.
Cover; bake at 375° for 45 minutes.
Drain and let cool slightly.
Peel and cut each beet into 4 wedges; place... - 44.0621
Eggless Mayonnaise - Vegetarian
Those who are particular about the mayonnaise they use, should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna gives the recipe to make eggless mayonnaise. This is a multi purpose mayonnaise and you can use it as a ranch or dip. You can refrigerate it and use within 5... - 96.6708