- » Vegan Guacamole
Vegan Guacamole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegan guacamole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegan guacamole recipes.
Flax Seed Crackers And Guacamole
Flax seed crackers with guacamole is a unique, super healthy and delicious treat for your guests. Have a look at this wonderful video that shows this fabulous recipe. The dish here is loaded with nutrients and minerals and serve as a great wholesome treat.... - 140.051
Guacamole is a Mexican dip made primarily from avocados. It is mixed with lime juice, onion, tomatoes, garlic,cilantro and salt. It can be creamy or chunky and is used as a dip or a side for many Mexican dishes. - 134.52
A super easy recipe for making guacamole from scratch. Never buy store made guacamole again! - 133.449
How To Make Guacamole
If you always enjoy homemade fresh food, then you should definitely like this recipe of guacamole. Prepared with fresh avocados to get most of the fresh flavors. Serve this guacamole with fresh vegetables. - 133.021
Guacamole Dip With Peas
Low fat guacamole? You wont believe how simple it is to make guacamole low fat!! The simple ingredient into this would be peas! Well flavored with garlic and cilantro, this is a must watch video. Watch and try it out! - 131.493
Guacamole For Babies
Avocados are packed with nutrition, so why not feed your baby with a little guacamole. In this video, Weelicious host first speaks about the nutritional contents of avocado, just in case we have forgotten, it’s a quick revision. Then, she shows a Guacamole... - 130.937
Guacamole Recipe: Easy, Chunky, And Downright Bangin
Want to try an authentic Mexican dip. Try this super recipe of guacamole. This video makes this natural food made with flair and served with style. The trick to making the perfect guacamole is using good, ripe avocados. It's the easy way to dress up a dish... - 128.977
Ancient Aztec Version Guacamole
For some reason people go crazy when they make this dish at home and add too many ingredients. If you’re one of these people, give this minimalist version a try and see what you think. Chef John demonstrates the ancient Aztec version of this classic avocado... - 128.63
Guacamole (quick & Easy)
This Quick Fix Guacamole is a cheat's dish. Even cutting the avocado takes more time than the preparation of this recipe. Watch this video to find out, what makes it so quick and easy. Bon Appetit! - 123.694
Guacamole is one of the best Mexican condiments and it can be served as a side dish. It tastes great with corn chips. Do try out this recipe. - 123.689
The key to making a well-rounded guacamole is having the perfect amount of acidity, spiciness and texture. I don't know about you but I like my guacamole fully loaded with red onions, cilantro, tomatoes, jalapenos and more! Having grown up in a Mexican... - 121.913
Vegan Guacamole For Superbowl
Ball-game seasons are great as we get to watch and cheer our favorite teams. But what is also exciting is the special food around us. Watch this video recipe of delicious Vegan Guacamole for Superbowl. This is a perfect snack for all the vegans. Now you can... - 121.895
1. Cut the avocado in halves and remove the seed and scoop out the flesh and squeeze lime juice and toss.
2. Using a potato masher mash the avocado to desired consistency.
3. Add shallots and garlic, mix together.
4. Season with salt and... - 119.342
Gazpacho And Guacamole
Gazpacho, a cold tomato-based soup, and this low calorie guacamole with corn chips, make a light, summertime lunch. - 117.409
For all those guacamole lovers out there, here comes one more interesting and easy guacamole recipe. Made with just few ingredients, it is an easy dish which can be savored with all foods. - 117.113
How to Make Guacamole Dip - Guacamole Dip is popular to eat with tortilla chips or any type of chips. It is really easy to make. The best part about it is that you can add any ingredients you want in the dip! Avocadoes are high in fiber, healthy fats, and... - 116.674
Quick And Chunky Guacamole
Have you tried making something of avocado paste? If you haven't then do try this recipe. It's healthy and super quick to make. Watch the video to know how amazing the dish looks and surely try it at home. - 114.474
How To Make Guacamole
Call it an appetizer, a snack or a spread, the classic guacamole, loaded with creamy avocados, makes for tongue-tickling indulgence. Filling, gratifying and irresistible, guacamole is truly a healthy way to enjoy avocados. This recipe video instructs how to... - 113.596
Weight Loss Diet Guacamole
Guacamole is one the most popular healthy snacks you can eat when on a weight loss diet or when you are pregnant. Dashma shares her recipe of guacamole which she has included in her 3 Stage total transformation diet plan. She also shares health benefits of... - 113.459
Have you been looking for a great Guacamole recipe? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now to learn a healthy. Guacamole Mexicano recipe. This one is sure to impress everyone on your dining table. - 112.251
1. Chop onion, avocado, tomato, and jalapeno pepper as shown in the video.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine onion avocado, tomato, jalapeno pepper, and lime zest.
3. Add lime juice, salt, olive oil, and cilantro leaving little bit for... - 111.135
Avocado Guacamole is a special dish from Mexican cuisine. Find out how the chef makes us feel comfortable with making a Mexican dish with ease along with some valuable tips on how to alter the recipe to suit your taste. Anyone who is dreads trying out new... - 109.25
If you are a healthy food freak and want something better than just chewing fruits, here is a delicious recipe. Chef Trish makes guacamole with avocado and serves it with tortilla chips. As she prepared guacamole with avocado, tomato, onion and lime juice she... - 107.566
Best Authentic Guacamole
When BBQ season starts don’t go buying that nasty looking long life guacamole from the supermarket. The real stuff can be made in 2 minutes flat and it tastes and looks so much better. You can also use it in my awesome Huevos Rancheros recipe. - 106.296
No party is complete without a platter full of chips to munch on and a bowl full of yummy dip to go with them. Treat your guests to this authentic Mexican Guacamole dip that is truly irresistible. The flavor of avocados blended with other complimenting fresh... - 104.927
Quick And Easy Guacamole
This is so ridiculously simple it doesn't even need a recipe. But we made a video anyway. - 103.721
1. Chop onion, tomato jalapeno, garlic, and cilantro.
2. Peel avocado and mash it up in a bowl.
3. Pour lime juice add onion, tomato, jalapeno, garlic, and cilantro. Mix well.
4. Sprinkle salt, pepper, cumin, and any other spices to... - 101.472
Vegan Guacamole Mexicano
Craving for a delicious Guacamole but following a vegan diet? Don't worry because the solution is right here. Watch this video to learn the vegan style of preparing this classic Mexican dip with fresh avocados step by step. - 100.734
Real Texas Guacamole
1. In a large bowl, mash the cored avocado, using a fork.
2. Mix a little lemon juice into the avocado.
3. Season with a little freshly ground black pepper and kosher salt, to taste.
4. Mix the chopped tomatoes into the Avocado.
5. Add the garlic,... - 94.3294
Nothing like a delicious, freshly prepared homemade guacamole. Watch Chef Jason Hill as he makes this super simple and appetizing avocado treat. The video is wonderfully presented, take a look to pep up your meal and pamper your taste buds. Also look out for... - 91.6771
Craving for guacamole, but scared of ditching your diet? Try this healthy version and you won't have to fear the fat and calories. In fact, the recipe presented here is so healthful and simple that you are likely to get addicted to it for good. Plus, it... - 90.9092
Guacamole From Beyonce
This is the original recipe from Beyoncé the hip hop diva. You will see in this video, how easy this recipe is and might even surprised to see that there are no spices in this recipe. Take a look to try this recipe! - 90.3295
If you want to munch on chips, try making a great tasting dip to go with it. Watch this video for a step-by-step demonstration of Classic Guacamole recipe. This is a Mexican dip made from Avocados which goes best with tortilla chips but can also go well with... - 85.4448
If you are on the run, this is the snack just for you! This Easy Guacamole can go with your chips or can even be tossed on a salad. So this is just the right sauce to prepare on busy or lazy days! - 78.9292
Guacamole is a nature's delight food; the buttery texture has almost replaced the butter from the vegan's palate. It’s the healthiest fruit that helps reduce cholesterol from heart and prevent accumulation of cholesterol more than any other fruit. The chef... - 77.5091
Classic Guacamole With Blue Corn Chips
Dave is fixing a good old guacamole with all natural blue corn chips. Six simple ingredients going into one bowl and mashed with a spoon. It is creamy, nutty, garlicky, oniony, lightly spiced with generous squeeze of lime! Just like it takes no time to fix... - 76.8612
How To Make Guacamole
Are you in search of a classic Mexican Guacamole recipe? Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare this yummy dip in a jiffy. Your family is certainly going to love this. - 62.4208
1. Halve the avocados and scoop out the flesh into a large mixing bowl
2. Wash and finely chop the tomatoes and green peppers.
3. Finely chop the parsley.
4. In a large mixing bowl, mash the avocados using a fork.
5. Add the chopped... - 48.7485
The Sexy Vegan Cooking - Episode #1 - Guacamole
Do you like to follow a vegan diet: The video shows a simple guacamole recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes. This recipe do not use a blender to make guacamole to give a wonderful chunky texture. Try out this refreshing chunky guacamole and enjoy! - 47.6912
Guacamole Salad With Hot Pepper Sauce
1) Chop tomatoes.
2) Halve avocados, pit, and peel them.
3) Dice avocados.
4) Transfer tomatoes into a medium bowl.
5) Add lemon juice, onion, coriander, and hot-pepper sauce.
6) Add tomato mixture to it.
7) With a wooden spoon, beat... - 47.4704
Home Made Guacamole Sauce
1) Remove and discard paper like skin of fresh tomatillos and rnse tomatillos.
2) In a medium-size saucepan, place the tomatillos and cover with water.
3) Boil the tomatillos and cook for 1 minute.
4) Drain them and place in colander with ice... - 45.9507
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. With a fork, prick the eggplant all over.
3. Roast the eggplant for 30 to 40 minutes in the hot oven, until the skin is wrinkles and lightly charred and the flesh is soft.
4. Remove from the oven and... - 45.2199
In a food processor or blender, combine the peas, avocado, chili peppers, lime juice, sour cream, garlic, and cumin.
Process until smooth.
Transfer to a medium bowl.
Stir in the tomatoes, onions, and cilantro.
Season to taste with the salt and black... - 43.5361
1. In a medium salad bowl, place the lettuce, celery, tomato, cheese and 2 teaspoons lemon juice. Mix this well
2. Cover and chill
3. In a blender, combine the asparagus, yogurt, seasonings, and remaining tablespoon lemon juice. Run the... - 41.2933
1) Cut the avocados in halves and scoop out the flesh from it.
2) Blend in a mixer with other ingredients and make a puree.
3) Chill and serve as a dip with pita bread, corn chips, or cubed crisp raw vegetables.
If the... - 39.968
Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons onion with chilies, garlic, coriander and lime juice in processor and chop using on/off turns until semi-pureed.
Turn into mixing bowl.
Add avocado and mash with fork.
Add tomato and remaining onion and toss to blend.
Season to taste... - 39.9554
South Of The Border Guacamole
Cut each avocado lengthwise in half; remove each pit.
With spoon, scoop flesh from peel into medium bowl.
Add onion, cilantro, lime juice, chiles, salt, and pepper.
With potato masher, coarsely mash mixture; stir in tomato.
Transfer to small serving bowl and... - 39.6607
Guacamole With Sour Cream
1) Cut the avocados into half.
2) Discard the stones i.e. the seeds.
3) Next, scoop out the avocado flesh.
4) Mash the flesh with the rest of the ingredients.
5) Serve the guacamole accompanied by raw vegetables, crisps (potato chips) and... - 39.4522
1. Halve the avocados and remove the stone.
2. Use a small spoon to scoop out the flesh into a small bowl.
3. With the back of the spoon, mash the avocado flesh lightly.
4. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
5. Turn into a serving bowl
6.... - 37.7288
1) Scoop out the avocado pulp with a spoon.
2) In a food processor with a metal blade, process the green onions, green pepper, tomato, avocado, lemon juice, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and dressing together until the ingredients are finely... - 37.1168
The Greatest Guacamole Ole
1) With the help of a fork, mash the avocados,lime juice and garlic together.
2) Mix in cilantro, scallions, peppers and seasonings into the above mixture.
3) Mix briskly until the mixture is of smooth consistency, then gently mix in the chopped... - 36.459
In a small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, and salt.
Combine with remaining ingredients in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed.
Taste for seasoning. - 36.1916
Cut avocados in half, remove seeds and scoop flesh into a small bowl.
Mash together with lime juice.
Add remaining ingredients and stir together.
This dip is best made just before serving.
Spoon into a serving bowl, garnish with a sprig of coriander and... - 35.9186
Guacamole From Mexico
1) Allow avocados to be mashed with chilli, olive oil and lemon juice.
2) Pour in enough oil that can be absorbed by the mixture and add in seasoning and onion.
3) In a pottery or wooden bowl, serve the preparation cold on garnishing with... - 35.6221
1) In a bowl add avocado and mash with a fork.
2) In a bowl add all ingredients and blend together.
3) Chill for 30 minutes until the flavor blends.
4) Serve with corn chips. - 35.3293
Guacamole Chili Dip
1. To prepare guacamole: In covered blender or food processor, combine first 6 ingredients; blend until smooth. Cover and set aside.
2. Crumble beef into 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole. Add 1/2 cup onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or... - 34.0494
1. In a large bowl, mix all the prepared ingredients together
2. Spoon into a serving dish before serving
3. Serve with hot toast. - 33.9999
Guacamole With Chips And Crudites
1. Halve and peel the avocado and cut into chunks. Place in a blender with the cottage cheese, lime juice, chives and red pepper flakes; blend to the desired consistency. Refrigerate the guacamole 2 hours.
2. Just before serving, preheat the oven to 400°.
3.... - 33.8732
Peel and mash avocado.
Blend with cream cheese, mayonnaise, chilli powder, onion, garlic, lemon juice and tomato which has been peeled, seeded and chopped.
Mix well and season to taste with salt.
Stand for 1 hour before serving to allow flavour to... - 33.6718
Quick And Easy Guacamole
1) Use a fork to mash the avocado.
2) Add all the other ingredients and blend well.
3) Chill the mixture for a minimum of 30 minutes so that the flavors can blend properly.
4) Serve with corn chips on the side. - 33.6429
Preheat grill to medium.
Grill avocados, cut side down, until marks appear, about 2 minutes.
Peel and coarsely chop, then mash with lime juice until creamy using a fork.
Stir in remaining ingredients. - 33.5205
Peel, halve and stone the avocados.
Puree in an electric blender, with the garlic, onion, lime juice, Tabasco, tomatoes and parsley, until smooth.
Season liberally with salt and pepper, add the chilli powder and blend again until thoroughly mixed.
Pile into a... - 33.1848
1)Mix avocado,tomatoes, cilantro, lemon juice, clove and garlic and few drops of hot sauce, to taste.
SERVING ... - 32.1695
Tasty Guacamole Dip
Combine all ingredients; mix well.
Refrigerate several hours. - 32.1607
Guacamole With Worcestershire Sauce
In a small bowl, use a fork to mash avocado.
Stir in lemon juice, salt, green chili, Worcestershire sauce, onion, hot pepper sauce, garlic and tomato, if desired. - 31.5864
Easy Guacamole Dip
1. Mash avocados and combine with remaining ingredients.
2. Mix with electric mixer or blender until smooth.
3. Store in covered container with avocado seed in center.
4. Dip with fresh vegetables. - 31.0226
Guacamole With Corn Chips
1. Cut avocados in half, remove stone (a) and skin (b). Mash roughly with a fork.
2. Plunge tomatoes into boiling water for 30 seconds, remove. Peel off skin, cut into quarters, remove and discard seeds. Cut tomatoes into small dice (c).
3. Combine avocado,... - 30.9184
Mash avocados in a medium bowl until slightly lumpy.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour. - 30.9093
1. Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 3 ingredients. Process 20 seconds, scraping sides of processor bowl once. Add 3/4 cup chopped onion and next 4 ingredients; pulse 5 times or until mixture is chunky.
2. Transfer mixture to a medium... - 30.3057
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Chill several hours.
Serve with chips or crackers. - 29.854
1. Combine all ingredients with electric mixer or blender until smooth.
2. Store in covered container with avocado seed in center.
3. Dip using fresh vegetables or Toasted Tortilla Chips - 29.4096
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Cut each tortilla into six wedges, place on an ungreased baking sheet, and heat 8-10 minutes or until crisp.
3. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
4. Cut cheese into small pieces and place a piece on each toasted chip.
5. Slice... - 29.279
1. Slice avocado into an electric-blender container; add onion and 1/2 cup of the cream. Cover; whirl until smooth.
2. Beat in remaining 1/2 cup cream, instant chicken broth, salt, red-pepper seasoning and milk. Chill.
3. Pour into chilled cups or mugs.... - 28.9396
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir until smooth.
Add green onions and remaining ingredients; stir gently. - 28.877
Spicy Guacamole Dip
Place onion, garlic and margarine in 16-ounce casserole.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until onion is tender, 1 to 1 1/4 minutes.
Cut avocado lengthwise into halves; remove pit.
Place avocado in small bowl; mash with fork until smooth.
Stir avocado,... - 28.3845
Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Cover and chill. - 27.5665
Mash peeled avocados with fork, but not too smooth; the mixture should measure about 3 cups.
Blend avocado with remaining ingredients; cover tightly with foil and refrigerate until serving time.
Serve with Dipsy Noodles. - 26.5233
Cut avocados in half; remove pits, and peel.
Mash with lemon juice until smooth in a large bowl; add salt, pepper, grated onion and hot peppers.
Top with peeled chopped tomatoes, if you wish. - 26.0665
Guacamole is a popular Mexican and Southwest appetizer. It is served with tortilla chips, and also used as a garnish on many dishes. - 25.0873
Guacamole California Style
Peel and chop avocados.
Peel and chop tomato, removing the seeds; drain.
Put avocado and tomato in blender or mixer bowl; add onion and vinegar.
Blend or beat till smooth.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. - 24.3201
Combine all ingredients by hand or whirl for a few seconds in work bowl of food processor or blender. - 23.0133
In a blender or food processor, combine 3 tablespoons water, guacamole, yogurt, lemon juice, cilantro, and chilies to taste. Whirl until smooth. If dressing is thicker than desired, thin with 1 or 2 tablespoons water. Add salt and pepper to taste. - 22.3202
Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
Chill. - 20.2815
Peel and pit avocados. Coarsely mash with a fork or beat with a mixer. Add salsa, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste. - 19.7816
Nothing is as tasty as fresh Guacamole! This is perfect for your parties this year! - 0
1. Cut avocado into half, scoop out the pulp and place it in a bowl.
2. Mash the avocado pulp and add freshly squeezed lime juice to it.
3. Add chopped tomato, onion, jalapeno, and cilantro. Mix well.
4. Season with salt and... - 0
Guacamole isn't just for Cinco de Mayo. It is so easy to make whether you like it mild or spicy. Avocado is very healthy so enjoy a generous portion of this guilt-free dip. - 0