- » Vegan Gourmet
Vegan Gourmet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Vegan Gourmet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Vegan Gourmet recipes.
Cucumber Salad With Pomegranate Vinaigrette
Cucumber salad was never so delicious and appetizing. Check out this excellent video that shares an outstanding recipe for cucumber salad with pomegranate vinaigrette. The chef here presents the recipe in such an interesting way that it would definitely... - 142.236
Vegan Lasagna Rolls
These are the most delicious Vegan Lasagna Rolls ever. So creamy, delicious, and yet it does not have the usual calories. This is a perfect dish to bake for a Sunday night dinner with friends. Watch and learn from this video. And Bon Appétit! - 129.528
Pad Thai With Kelp Noodles
Look out for this exciting video that shares a unique recipe for preparing pad Thai noodles. The dish uses kelp noodles that is made absolutely flavorful with no cooking involved. Take a look and learn this healthy way to make delicious pad Thai. - 127.001
Cashew And Cranberry Wild Rice Pilaf
If you are trying to eat healthy, low fat, whole grain foods, this is one recipe that must be on your “healthiest rice recipe" repertoire after being on your "tastiest rice recipe" list! Wild rice marries with cashews and dried cranberries in an updated... - 123.92
Nourishment and helping protect our immunity system our motto? If that’s the case then this bowl of soup should keep the cold at bay! Watch Caryellis show you how! - 122.489
Healthy Raw And Vegan Sugar Cookies
If you are looking for a vegan raw cookie recipe, this video is meant for you. This sugar cookie recipe is not only truly healthy and wholesome, they are perfect to wrap and gift to your vegan friends and family this Christmas. Watch this video tutorial,... - 118.327
Do you like the flavor of ginger? If you don’t, then maybe you need to change your mind! Considering the health benefits of ginger, it is important to include it in your food. Here is a great ginger and melon salad. The sweetness of the melon comes together... - 115.893
Tofu Wrap For Breakfast
Why don't you try some variation for breakfast to make it more appetizing? EJ gives you creative choices to try something different in your kitchen. Try Tofu wrap for a different taste and surely you would love it. - 111.561
The Sexy Vegan's Massaged Kale Salad
1. Remove the Kale leaves from the stem and chop roughly.
2. Add 3/4 teaspoon salt, the juice of half a lemon, 1 teaspoon olive oil and massage the kale to get the bitterness out.
3. The bitter liquids of the kale would have come out so... - 111.441
Want to have a sweet break from your regular apple sauce - try this pear sauce. Yes, it is much sweeter than apple and quite easy to prepare, too. To learn the cooking procedure, watch the video. - 111.41
Rawgosia007 - Raw Food
Ever heard of a rich but healthy cake? Here is one recipe you must try if you are a cake lover on a diet! This video shows you how to prepare a vegan and raw cake with almonds, dates and banana. It is not only truly delicious but actually very healthy. Now... - 110.101
Homemade Shoe String Potato Fries
Call these fries, frites, chips, sticks, crisps or whatever you like but these thin mini potato fries are golden, crisper, lighter, and less oily. They are full of flavor and live up to everything a French-fry should be! All you French-fry fans out there, you... - 109.261
Vegan Lasagna Roll
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a pot of boiling water add noodles.
3. In a pan saute diced onion over medium heat.
4. For recipe 1 crumble up tofu drain, add to pan and cook for about 5-6 minutes adding salt and... - 109.027
Gluten And Dairy Free Cheesecake Balls
How can cheesecake be healthy? It’s made with cream cheese and egg over a butter crumb pastry. This recipe is a cheesecake upgrade, meant for those who are gluten and dairy intolerant! It is not only gluten and dairy free but also made with vegan and... - 107.521
Healthy Vegan Brownie
Can you believe you just saw the words 'healthy' and 'brownie' in the same sentence? It is true; these vegan are brownies made flax seeds and spelt flour which have amazing health benefits. You'll be surprised at how incredibly rich and satisfying these are.... - 106.16
Endive Appetizers With Raw Vegan Mayonnaise
This recipe serves to fulfill the raw and vegan foodies’ purpose of making homemade mayonnaise. Why waste insanely on bottled vegan mayonnaise available at the “gourmet” food stores when it is so easy to make at home? This recipe is inspired from Living... - 106.039
Vegan Tofu Meatballs
As a vegan it is difficult to manage food habits even at home, so what should you do to get a nice and healthy meal. Here is a video with vegan meatball recipe. Watch video for the recipe. - 105.414
Basic Vegan Ice Cream
Are you afraid of eating dairy added icecream? Then , learn this recipe from the video that makes non-dairy ice cream which are delicious, homemade desserts for the lactose free diet. This recipe is not only delicious substitutions, but they're fun to make,... - 104.991
Superfood Chocolate Truffles And Dipped Fruit (1/2)超級生食水果沾松露巧克力
If you love chocolates, here's another yummy reason to rejoice. One of nature's most potent superfoods, the humble chocolate makes for a yummy gourmet delight, and this recipe is no different. Supremely easy and sumptuous, this raw chocolate dessert can be a... - 104.698
Breaded Tofu Casserole
Breaded Tofu Casserole is a five star dish for vegetarians. Simple ingredients are put together in a smart way. It will make a great side dish. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Bon Appétit! - 102.708
Enough meat talks around the grill, take a look at this Barbecued Vegetables recipe video. They are quite exquisite indeed! Watch and learn how to make these veggies from this video. Bon Appétit! - 102.311
The Home Grown Gourmet - Vegan Spring Rolls
A delicious and crunchy raw vegetable slaw seasoned with a tempting array of asian ingredients wrapped in authentic rice paper and served with a silky roasted peanut dipping sauce. - 101.817
Italian Prosecco Poached Pears
If you are getting intimidated by cooking for your love this valentine's day, here is a great Italian Prosecco poached pears recipe for you that works well on any romantic occasion. It is succulent, sweet and tastes enticing. Just perfect for the occasion.... - 101.728
Superfood Chocolate Truffles And Dipped Fruit (2/2)超級生食水果沾松露巧克力
If you have always yearned to make gourmet style chocolate candies at home, then this recipe shall get you started. This no-cook, vegan chocolate delight is so easy to make and so delightful to eat that you surely won’t mind making these truffles over and... - 101.564
Raw And Vegan Cauliflower Popcorn
When you taste this you will not believe what you are eating. What an awesome raw snack that satisfies your cravings for salty crunchy snacks in the evening. Its well worth the effort and though it can be stored in the freezer, it never last long enough to... - 101.492
Warm Beet Salad
Warm beet salad is a great way to beat the winters while keeping up with your nutrition intake. View this video to see how easily you can put together this five star level dish in your kitchen. It is sumptuous and looks lively with all those colors. - 100.897
Sometimes a gourmet dish calls for just one exotic ingredient, like this stuffed portobello. Look at the ingredients and how they marry each other to produce a gratifying appetizer. This video will take you on a tour of explosive flavors. - 100.555
Raw Vegan Diet Pesto Pizza
On a raw vegan food diet? Eat pizza! Raw, Diet and Pizza in the same sentence doesn’t seem to be convincing right? Well you just have to watch this video to believe how beautiful this raw pesto pizza looks. And you have to try the recipe to believe me when... - 100.514
Raw Vegan Chocolate Pumpkin Pie
Try this fabulous Raw Vegan Chocolate Pumpkin Pie when you want to eat some gourmet dessert next time. This video will show you how to make this gourmet dessert at home with just a few ingredients. Bon Appetit! - 99.9443
Vegan Cheese Sauce
Are you a Vegan Cook? Then try this spectacular easy homemade recipe of making Cheesy Sauce. This is a delicious cheese sauce that uses zero chemicals and can be used whenever you need a dairy free meal, whether for people sensitive to dairy, or simply... - 99.9058
Mushroom risotto doesn't need any introduction, but this vegan style preparation does call for a little story. Watch the video for this rare and rich recipe and you will live happily ever after. - 99.852
Dairy-free And Soy-free Vegan Chocolate Ice-cream
If you're looking for a dairy-free recipe for Chocolate Ice Cream, this recipe is rich, chocolaty, lactose free, sugar-free, soy-free and HEALTHY! And yes it is so delicious you can put this recipe up against any premium chocolate ice cream! It's that good!... - 99.4977
Vegetarian Sloppy Joe
Vegetarian Sloppy Joe is a healthier alternative to the traditional sloppy joe. In this version, vegetables replace the meat, and the combination of spices add loads of flavor and satisfaction. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Bon... - 98.9614
Hippy Gourmet Makes Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms
Are you on a vegan diet? this recipe is a must watch for you. The Hippy Gourmet shares her secret recipe to prepare these yummy mushrooms which make an excellent appetizer. Don't give it a miss. - 98.1745
Raw And Vegan Chocolate Fudge Brownie Taco
A raw version of Taco Bell’s choco taco made at home? Hey Raw foodies, this is something you should not miss for anything in the world. This is a culinary invention that is pure genius. You have to watch and learn how to make this awesome raw and vegan... - 98.1068
Healthy Crunchy Vegetables
Looking for a healthy recipe then do check this out. The Chef shows this amazing dish of baked crunchy vegetables. They are so tasty and easy to make. Do try making this if you have guests coming over. Do check out the video for the detailed recipe. - 97.788
Vegan Holiday Roast
For all the vegans/ vegetarians, this festive season is going to be great as they can have a brand new dish- the Vegan Holiday Roast. Have a look at this video to see how easily you can prepare this gourmet meal for your festive dinners. Put it in your... - 97.7654
Chocolate Mousse Tart - Part 2
Raw food author and chef Jennifer Cornbleet shares how to prepare a delicious and filling chocolate mousse tart using all raw ingredients and natural sweeteners. Her no-guilt, all goodness version of a decadent chocolate mousse filling introduces a surprise... - 95.5422
Vegan Tofu Spinach Quiche
Vegan Tofu Spinach Quiche is such a twisted dish that it is bound to lure even the meat eaters into it. Watch this video and learn how to make this healthy and light dish. Enjoy! - 94.4293
Chocolate Mousse Tart - Part 1
Raw food author and chef Jennifer Cornbleet shares how to prepare a decadent chocolate mousse tart using all raw ingredients and natural sweeteners. In this video, Jennifer shows you how to create a scrumptiously sweet raw tar crust that utilizes the natural... - 92.6415
Stove Top Pineapple Broccoli Mini Pizzas - Vegan
Is pizza vegan? Well, not usually, but this one is! Homemade stovetop pizza crust, homemade tomato sauce with chickpeas, black olives, baby spinach, garlic, ginger and a slightly spicy Thai peanut sauce with broccoli florets. No vegan cheese in this pizza, so... - 92.6231
The Hippy Gourmet Makes Tuscan Soup
Expecting guests at home and wondering what to serve for appetizers? this recipe might just come handy. Watch the chef share his unique recipe to prepare this Tuscan soup. Do not give it a miss. - 91.3635
Mexican Spicy Raw Vegan Chillii Part 1- Preparing Spiced Mixture
Make your winter special with an hot spicy vegan chilli sauce. Watch this video to make this spectacular homemade chilly sauce recipe. First part of this video shows the initial preparation of spices and nuts blended together which ends in spiced flavoured... - 90.5462
Easy Homemade Corn Sauce
Lots of people are turning into vegan, food choices and selection get restricted. If you are a vegan or have a vegan friend, you can surprise him with some nice and simple vegan meal. Here is a recipe to make corn sauce which goes well with mashed potatoes... - 90.5007
Real Texas Cinnamon Basil Baked Cranberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients very well, until the cranberries are coated.
3. In a Pyrex baking dish, put the cranberries mixture. Bake at 350 F in a pre heated oven, until the cranberries are... - 90.4076
Mexican Spicy Raw Vegan Chillii Part 2- Preparing Sauce
The one you've been waiting for is just a click away now. This second part of video gives you complete recipe of making chilly sauce. Preparing this dish seems to be lengthy , but its worth it ! Spicy foods are a great way to warm up on a cold day. - 88.3576
Quick Tofu Sour Cream
Are you looking for some nice vegan cooking ideas, stop here? This is a video which shows how to make tofu sour cream which can be used on number of recipes. The chef shows an easy way to make it and then use it too. - 86.6265
Raw Vegan Gourmet Pan Asian Noodles - Part 2
To get things ready:
For noodles : Grate radish and Zucchini with a noodle shaper.
1. Keep radish and Zucchini noodles in a large bowl.
2. Pour in soy sauce and mix well.
3. Pour olive oil over noodles.
4. Keep for few minutes to marinate.... - 83.7645
Warm Romaine Salad
Warm Romaine Salad is a simple but exotic salad that gets ready in a minute. Watch this video for the quick and easy recipe for this amazing salad. - 83.759
Raw Vegan Gourmet Pan Asian Noodles - Part 1
1. For noodles - Grate radish and Zucchini with a noodle shaper.
2. Keep radish and Zucchini noodles in a large bowl.
3. Pour in soy sauce and mix well.
4. Pour olive oil over noodles. Keep for few minutes to marinate.
5. For Sauce - In... - 83.6443
Raw Lasagna Part 3 - Assembling
The words “lasagna” and “raw food diet” don’t really go well together in the same sentence let alone in the same lifestyle. But watch this serious of videos to learn how to make and indulge in this popular Italian dish the healthy, raw and vegan... - 83.4539
Garlic And Chive Mashed Potatoes With Gourmet Mushroom Gravy
A delicious veggie recipe for all you veggie lovers watching this video. Check out the delicious Garlic and Chive Mashed Potatoes with Gourmet Mushroom Gravy. A great combination of veggies and gravy. Everyone should definitely try out this recipe. - 83.1649
Any salad lovers out there? You are in for a surprise today. Check out the video of the mouth watering yam Salad. Chef Tina Jo has done a great job in preparing this salad just for all you salad lovers. - 83.1501
Zucchini Crab Cakes
Hello all you Veggies out there. Chef Tina Jo has the perfect recipe for you. Check out the video of the healthy and delicious Zucchini Crab Cakes . Yes crab cakes made out of zucchini isn't that interesting or what? Definitely a recipe to try out. - 82.0127
Spicy Asian Asparagus
If you are in a mood to have something spicy then you have come to the right place. Check out the video of the spicy and delicious Spicy Asian Asparagus. A very east to prepare dish. Great recipe from the Asian cuisine. - 81.7655
Shallow Fried Tofu
If your wanting to snack a vegan yet Vietnamese origin dish! Try this recipe of the shallow fried tofu! Crispy bites of softness, a video shown with every step in detail! - 79.4933
Marrowfat Peas In Garlic And Tomato Sauce
There are not many protein friendly recipes for vegetarians, so if you are looking for one; here is a great marrowfat peas in garlic and tomato sauce recipe from Jameela, which is really simple and very flavorful. Even the meat lovers would like it. So take a... - 75.3828
Karela Masala By Chef Sonali
Clean, wash and wipe karela absolutely dry. Remove half a centimeter from both ends. Slit and keep aside. Mix red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, dry mango powder, turmeric powder and salt. Stuff the karela/bittergourd with this masala. Keep... - 51.9414
Raisin Crunch Pudding
Raisin Crunch Pudding is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare pudding recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 51.3623
Peachy Rhubarb Raisin Pie
1. To make the pie crust pastry, in a small bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour with a fork.
2. Sprinkle oil on top and work in with a fork.
3. Add ice water a teaspoon at a time, blending after each addition, just... - 50.5403
6 Whole Grain Bread
6 Whole Grain Bread is an amazingly delicious recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this bread recipe to them, I bet everyone will enjoy this! - 50.4058
Mooli Ka Parantha
Mooli Paratha, are stuffed Indian bread, which are griddles on hot plate and consumed immediately. North Indian breakfast cannot be imagined without the paratha with butter or curds. - 50.2494
1. In a large salad bowl, combine all the salad ingredients and toss.
2. In a small bowl make dressing by combining the ingredients for it.
3. Whisk with a fork until well blended.
4. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well using two large salad... - 49.9144
Chilean Quinoa Tabbouleh
1. Place quinoa in a strainer and rinse with cold running water.
2. In a medium-size pan, place quinoa, add water, and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to medium-low and cover the pan.
4. Simmer for about 10-12 minutes until the liquid... - 49.8285
Shepherd's Bread is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious bread recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Shepherd's Bread. - 49.751
Marinated Tomato Salad
1. To prepare the marinade, in a large glass mixing bowl add vinegar and stir in salt until dissolved.
2. Add shallots, chives, lemon juice and white pepper to the vinegar and mix well.
3. Add the oil in a slow and steady steam, whisking constantly... - 49.3724
Colorful Pepper Salad
1. In a large no-stick frying pan over medium flame, sauté the onions in the oil for 7 minutes.
2. Add peppers in it.
3. Sauté for 5 minutes of cook until it becomes crisp tender.
4. Stir the garlic and again sauté for 1 minute more.
... - 49.0464
1. Cut chili lengthwise, remove and discard seeds and ribs.
2. Mince the chili.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine pineapple, cucumber, and onion.
4. Add minced chili to the pineapple mixture, depending on taste.
5. Add garlic, lime... - 48.788
Vegan Festive Chocolate Sponge Cake
1. Mix all the dry ingredients.
2. Mix oil and water.
3. Pre-heat the oven at 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
4. Oil the sandwich tins.
5. Stir in the dry ingredients into the oil and water mixture. Beat it until it is of a smooth... - 48.602
Vegetable Walnut Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients or in a blender, process all ingredients until well combined.
3. In a well greased loaf pan, pack the mixture tightly.
4. Bake uncovered in... - 48.3597
Peach-Berry Cobbler is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Peach-Berry Cobbler recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 48.218
Deep Dish Rhubarb Pie With Cream Cheese Pastry
Deep Dish Rhubarb Pie With Cream Cheese Pastry is a mouth watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare rhubarb recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 48.114
Kueh Lapis - Layered Dessert Snack
Kueh Lapis, are a small snack or a dessert snack majorly eaten in the south east Asia. These are beautiful, petite snacks colorful and full of flavor. Kueh are generally steamed, rather than baked. Can be easily made at home. - 48.0387
Sago Melon, is a south east Asian delicacy which can be easily converted into many other desserts from the region. Sago melon is unexpectedly surprising in the way it refreshes and gives a punch to the lazy mind. An easy to make and energizing dessert,... - 48.036
1. In a medium-size bowl, mix together vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper.
2. Gradually drizzle the oil with constant stirring and continue to mix until the mixture is slightly thick.
3. Add parsley and ginger; mix well.
4. Add the grated... - 47.937
Creamy Rice Pudding
1. Take a 2-quart casserole and whisk together milk, honey, vanilla, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
2. Stir all the ingredients in the rice.
3. Microwave cook for this mixture for 10 minutes on high.
4. Sir well once; and again continue cooking for another... - 47.8276
Mushroom Tofu Delight
1. In a shallow mixing bowl, marinate tofu in Black Magic Sauce for 2 hours.
2. In a wok, pour enough sauce and steam-stir the mushrooms and pepper over high heat.
3. When mushrooms are slightly tender, add tofu and the remaining... - 47.4816
Pumpkin Gingerbread With Caramel Sauce
1) Preeat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In large bowl, combine flour and granulated sugar and mix well.
3) With pastry blender or fork, cut in 2/3 cup butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
4) Add pecans.
5) In bottom of ungreased 9-inch square... - 47.4407
Angel Flake Biscuits
Angel Flake Biscuits is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Angel Flake Biscuits dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 47.2576
In a 9" x 13" x 2" pan, mix flour, brown sugar, nuts and melted butter.
Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 15 minutes; stir often.
Beat 2 egg whites till firm; add 1 cup sugar, thawed strawberries, lemon juice and... - 47.2152
Melt butter in milk in large cooking utensil.
When lukewarm, add cardamom, sugar, yeast (dissolved in small amount of water), salt and flour (2 cups at a time); mix well after each addition.
When all flour is used, knead the dough well.
Put back in pan.
Cover... - 46.8715
Russian Red Cabbage
1. Shred red cabbage.
2. Scrub turnips and grate finely.
3. In a bowl mix red cabbage and grated turnip.
4. In a large saucepan heat oil and gently fry cabbage mixture for 2-3 minutes.
5. Stir in remaining ingredients.
6. Cover and cook... - 46.656
Creole Rice Soup
This Creole Rice Soup makes for a wonderful appetizer as it is not just filling but also aids digestion. - 46.6372
Eggless, Milkless, Butterless Cake
Eggless, Milkless, Butterless Cake is a delicious dessert recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 46.5616
Pisang Goreng. Pisang is Banana and goreng is fried, so it becomes fried bananas. An asian delicacy, a wonderful snack or a dessert with various variations, can be used with cheese as well. - 46.3505
Mid Summer Salad
1. Quarter melon into, remove and discard seeds and skin and with a melon bailer scoop into balls or cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
2. Make thin slices out of strawberries and cucumber.
3. To serve, on a large serving plate or 4 individual plates arrange... - 46.2585
Two In One Tomato Sauce
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onion until chopped medium-fine.
2) In a saucepan or dutch oven, saute the onion in the oil over a medium-high heat until soft and transparent.
3) Process the garlic until finely minced.
4)... - 45.9979
Four Star Cabbage 'n' Fruit Salad
1. In a salad bowl, place the shredded cabbage and toss with the oil until well coated.
2. Open up the orange, separate the section and remove all membranes; do the same with grapefruit.
3. Add the orange and grapefruit sections to the cabbage.
4. Toss... - 45.8558
1. In a large saucepan heat olive oil and saute onion and garlic for 5 minutes.
2. To the pan add zucchini, tomatoes, eggplant and bell pepper, sprinkle with oregano, salt and black pepper and stir gently.
3. Cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes such... - 45.7606
Sopa Seca is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish. An easy to prepare tortilla recipe, Sopa Seca is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 45.7299
Sopaipillas (deep Fat Fried Bread)
This Sopaipillas (Deep Fat Fried Bread) is a side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious opaipillas recipe and share your feelings with us! - 45.611
Roasted Veges With Penne Pasta
This is a wonderful meal.Kids enjoy having pastas and with roasted veges in it,this dish becomes all the more flavorful. - 45.5703
1. In a saucepan, put together blackcurrants and water; cover and cook over low heat until blackcurrants are soft.
2. In a cup, mix corn flour in little water to get a smooth paste; stir into the saucepan of blackcurrants and bring to a boil with... - 45.2677
Winter Root Salad
1) Slice celeriac and carrots into julienne strips.
2) In a medium bowl add orange juice, vinegar and oil.
3) Add salt, pepper, and raisins. Stir the mixture.
4) Add strips of celeriac and carrots into orange dressing.
5) Stir the... - 45.2662