- » Vegan Fondue
Vegan Fondue Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegan fondue recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegan fondue recipes.
Quick Macaroni And Cheese Fondue
Macaroni and cheese lovers should definitely try this dish. As the name suggests It's quick and easy. Ready to eat and serves as a complete meal. - 112.007
Delicious Organic Chocolate Fondue
Chocolate Fondue is one of the oldest and best American deserts. Most of all organic chocolate taste better than normal chocolate. The instructions given in the video simplifies the recipe. It can be served with fruits. - 109.841
You May Also Like!
Beat together well with spoon.
Add more club soda if too thick.
Chill until needed.
Have vegetables on individual plates or in larger bowls.
Serve with a fondue fork to spear vegetable, dip in batter and cook in oil.
Also give everyone a dinner fork to eat... - 22.2969
You can make homemade Magic Shell, this is the chocolate topping that gets hard when you put it on ice cream. - 0
1. Combine all ingredients well.
2. Serve as desired - 29.0311
1. In a pan simmer all ingredients together for about 15 minutes.
2. Through a sieve press and serve warm or cold. - 32.4353
1. Into a wine bowl add cider, cloves, cinnamon, allspice and sugar, heat until boiling and simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Let it stand for 12 hours, strain and reheat.
3. Decorate with cored and sliced apples and nutmeg.
4. Serve in heatproof... - 32.9891
1. In serving dish arrange tomatoes after slicing them thinly.
2. Mix capers, olives and parsley well with French dressing.
3. Pour over tomatoes and let it marinate for 30 minutes before serving. - 30.615
Tossed Green Salad
1. Preferably in a colander wash lettuce well, drain and chill such that crisp.
2. In a bowl mix salad vegetables together and moisten adding enough French dressing.
3. Toss salad lightly and serve chilled. - 33.4913
1. In a wine bowl mix all ingredients together and heat gently.
2. Serve very hot without boiling.
3. If used, add lemonade, and reheat just before serving. - 34.2027
Cherries A La Kirsch
1. In a saucepan heat water and sugar stirring such that the sugar is dissolved and syrup boils.
2. Add in cherries and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
3. Removing the cherries carefully and in a serving dish place them.
4. To the saucepan add kirsch and... - 33.7176
1. In a bowl or a container mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
2. Take another bowl and with a fork whisk vigorously or place in a screw-top jar and shake well.
3. The finished dressing should be thick and creamy.
4. Serve as desired. - 32.5942