- » Vegan Eggplant Curry
Vegan Eggplant Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegan eggplant curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegan eggplant curry recipes.
1. Wash eggplant and cut it into 2-inch long strips.
2. Sprinkle salt and turmeric on eggplant strips. Rub to coat well.
3. In a deep fryer, heat oil, drop eggplant, and deep fry until golden brown. Remove from wok, and let it drain on paper... - 101.553
Mix together the lemon juice, salt, and 1 tablespoon of oil.
Brush on both sides of each eggplant slice.
Broil until tender and light brown.
In a nonstick frying pan, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat.
Add the onion, garlic,... - 46.3908
Pan Asian: Caramelized Eggplant Curry - Sri Lanka
1. Wash and cut eggplant into 2- inch strips. Season with salt and turmeric.
2. In hot oil, deep fry eggplant until golden brown. Transfer them on paper towel to drain.
3. In food processor, add garlic, ginger, sugar, salt, vinegar, and... - 0
Bagara Baingan / Eggplant Curry
Learn how to make Indian style eggplant curry using small eggplants and Indian spices. This mild and sour curry is great to be enjoyed with biryani, naan, plain rice, chapati or other types of Indian flat-breads. - 0
Baingan Bharta / Eggplant Curry
Learn how to make Indian style roasted eggplant dip (eggplant curry) called Baingan bharta (bhartha). A must try recipe for all eggplant lovers. - 0
Simple Eggplant Curry - Spiced Aubergines
Learn how to make simple eggplant and tomato curry with basic Indian spices. This Brinjal curry (spiced aubergines) can be served with any kind of bread, spread on sandwiches or wraps or enjoyed as a side dish. - 0
Hyderabadi Bagara Baingan (from Scratch)
Bagara Baingan is a very popular South Indian dish made with baby Eggplant (Brinjals). This is usually served with Pulao, Biryani or any flavoured rice. I love it with Jowar ki Roti. - 0
Bagara Baingan (nuvvula Vankaya Koora)
Exotic Hyderadi gravy dish that is made with eggplant the king of the vegetables. THis is my favorite vegetable and I absolutely love this with pulavs or biryani and my all time favorite way of having this is with bhakri.. no with rice.. no no with chapathi..... - 0
An exotic Indian eggplant curry cooked in tangy aromatic gravy. - 0