- » Vegan Curry
Vegan Curry Recipes
Vegan curry is a bright curry of vegetable like sweet potatoes, bell peppers, tomatoes, carrots, pumpkin, etc. cooked with curry sauce made of garlic, chillies, herbs, onions, lime, milk, etc. It is served hot with ... More »
Moroccan Vegetable And Chickpea Stew
Traditional Arabic food is blissful if cooked properly, like this Moroccan Vegetable and Chickpea Stew. Take a look at this video to learn how to make this delicious hearty stew. Your diners will definitely adore this dish. It can be a perfect vegan main... - 150.745
Thai Green Curry Salad
A taste of Thai and summer in a bowl. It’s fresh, bright, crisp, flavorful and vegan. What a wonderful way to enjoy Thai curry without having to cook! A wonderful recipe to add to your repertoire of summer salads. - 143.119
Mixed Vegetable Curry
This is an easy recipe to make Mixed Vegetable Curry and this recipe has no onion and garlic in it. This dish is normally prepared for Makar Sankranti in Maharashtra. You can serve this dish with hot roti or rice. - 134
Bitter Gourd Curry
If you like eating Bitter Gourd, then you should try this recipe out. In India we call it Karela. It is simply amazing and is easy to cook. This vegetable is rich in minerals. You can cook Bitter Gourd with other vegetables such as onion, potato and tomato. - 133.249
Green Curry Salad
Hey you salad lovers, check out this Green Curry salad. Made from fresh vegetables, this salad uses Thai Green curry to give a Thai twist to it. The crunchy taste of this salad is worth all the effort. Try it! - 132.942
Dhokli - Spiced Dumplings With Black Eyed Peas
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine together the milo flour, wheat flour, chickpea flour, salt and olive oil. Gradually pour in the water to form a dough. Cover and set aside.
2. In a pot on medium high, heat the oil, add mustard seeds,... - 132.483
Sweet Potato Curry
Here is a superb instant curry recipe with just a 10 minute of cooking time involved. Super quick and super easy! - 131.88
Indian Potato Curry
Who can say no to a quick Indian potato curry! This dish by Dipali will make everyone happy at dinner. And this is so easy to make. It goes well with rice and roti. So what's cooking for dinner today? - 131.468
Channa Dal Curry
The Chef shows how to make Channa Dal which is used as a accompaniment for puranpoli. It is also called Katachi Amti in India. It's really tasty and you can always make Channa Dal in your regular cooking as well. - 130.962
Maharashtrian-style Cashewnut And Mushroom Curry
This Curry is one of the favorite served in many elite Maharashtrian celebrations and weddings. Watch the video to get the recipe of this deliciously rich, creamy and nutty curry with whole cashews and mushrooms. This is curry is delicately spiced and... - 130.655
Indian Chana Masala
Indian Chana Masala is one of the most popular dishes, specially among the vegetarians. This video shows the Punjabi style of this garbanzo bean curry. Take a look and try it out, you will love it if you are a curry fan. - 127.856
How To Make Chana Masala
The quintessential Punjabi dish, Chana Masala, is far from being bland and boring. This is an intensely spiced chickpea curry that will remind you of the best restaurant versions you’ve tasted. It tastes fantastic with roti, naan, puri or rice. Healthy.... - 123.994
Tangy And Spicy Beans In Tomato
Wondering how to cook you black beans? Here is a video, and you solution! Made using a lot of tomatoes, this dish is tangy and spicy. Flavored with spices and herbs, this dish is high in fiber and low in fat! Watch and learn! - 123.475
Misal Pav Or Matki Usal - Spicy Curry With Buns
1. In a pressure cooker over medium heat, add oil and heat it. Add in the turmeric powder, onions, garlic paste, ginger paste and stir fry until the onions are cooked.
2. Add in the coconut, tomato, salt and cook covered for 7-8 minutes or until the... - 122.957
Chana Dal Lauki
Want a vegan wholesome dish that has both vegetables and protein? Well, watch this video where chef Manjula is making Chana dal lauki, its yellow lentil and bottle gourd curry. She makes it little spicy with some whole and powdered spices. Bottle gourds are... - 121.018
Mushroom And Peas Curry
Mushrooms is healthy addition to salads and curries, so why not try a curry which has mushroom as the main ingredient. Chef Manjula has a spicy mushroom and peas curry for all those who love mushrooms. She prepares the dish with ingredients that can be found... - 119.181
Wilted Kale Salad With Coconut Curry Sauce
Why not try this flavorful and amazing wilted kale salad with a coconut curry sauce. Have a look at this fantastic video that displays this fabulous salad recipe that is would offer a great impressive treat to your guests for a get together or party. This... - 118.843
Indian Lima Beans Curry
Lima beans or Pavta is something that is abundantly, freshly and freely available at my mother in laws kitchen during its peak harvest season. This is a regular meal at our house and my MIL makes best Pavta rassa (curry) bhaji. Its very simple, easy and... - 118.245
Ringan Bateta Nu Shaak
1. Fill a bowl with 3/4ths water and add a little salt.
2. Peel the eggplant roughly, chop roughly and add the pieces into the salted water.
3. Peel sweet potato completely, chop into big chunks and add into the water.
4. Chop the tomatoes... - 117.191
Indian Chana Masala
One of our Family Favorite dish. Very healthy and nutritious and easy to prepare. Tastes best when eaten with bhatura, roti or rice! - 115.847
Indian Green Peas Masala
A very simple and easy curry. Green Peas cooked in simple onion, coconut gravy. Gets ready in just 15 minutes and yet taste superb. Great to cook when you run out of time, vegetables or when guests give sudden visit. - 114.113
Here is a rich curry, which can be prepared in minutes! Check out Masoor dal. A very common dish in Indian households, this recipe is quick and easy to prepare. This is served with cooked rice. Add a vegetable dish to it and you get a complete meal. - 113.425
Everyone may not like okra, but if these are crispy anyone would love them. The chef probably knows her audience and that's the reason she has come up with this crispy bhindi or okra recipe. She deep fries okra and onion and spices it up with chaat masala and... - 112.805
Indian Aloo Gobi Curry
When you are looking for a change of taste, this Indian Aloo gobi or potato and cauliflower curry can be the right choice. It is a hot favorite in every Indian household and can be made more or less spicy, as per the taste. You can serve it on rice or Indian... - 112.743
Aloo Gobi Curry
1. Peel the potato, cut that in to small chunks and put that in cold water.
2. Wash cauliflower and cut that into florets.
3. In a blender grind together Green chilies, coconut, garlic and coriander leaves to make smooth paste.
4. In a... - 111.853
Indian Sev Curry
Weather its a one of the lazy weekend or cool rainy day and not in a mood to cook rice, roti, sabzi but looking for something quick yet spicy, tasty and chatpata then what else would great dish? Sev curry aha a lovely combination of spicy red curry topped up... - 111.332
Lauki Chana Dal
Want to make a simple and healthy dish which has both veggies and lentils? Here, there is a video on lauki chana dal, which is vegan yet protein rich and delicious. Chana dal is cooked separately as it takes longer and then mixed with sautéed bottle gourd.... - 111.24
Indian Tomato Asparagus Curry
Take a look at this excellent video that shows an ethnic Indian carrot asparagus curry. This curry is a fantastic recipe for cold season to warm up your body. Watch this impressive video and make this wonderful dish that you and your family would definitely... - 111.205
Mixed Vegetable Sabji In The Pressure Cooker
Sabji or shaak is a must-have side dish in any vegetarian Indian meal and is a quick and easy way to include veggies in your diet. Watch Bhavna make a Indian-style mixed vegetable sabji which takes just 5 minutes to make in the pressure cooker. It is a great... - 110.704
Rajasthani Papad Curry
Rajasthani papad curry is so famous that you can find it in any Rajasthani restaurant. This video shows how a simple Rajasthani papad curry can be made at home and you can give your family or guests a treat that they will remember for the times to come. - 110.553
Special Kerala-style Sambar
Someone who is not from Kerala is sure to ask “What is so special about Kerala Sambar?” The answer you are likely to get from someone who is from Kerala is “It’s different from the from the typical Sambars made in the other South Indian states.”... - 110.501
Tindora Nu Shaak
1. Cut the tindora from the center and cut the halves again to get julienne cuts
2. Alternately cut them into circles horizontally.
3. In a nonstick pot heat oil on medium heat and splutter mustard and cumin seeds.
4. Add asafoetida,... - 109.332
Mixed Sprouts Curry
1. In a separate bowl take each type of bean, rinse separately and soak separately in enough water overnight.
2. In the morning drain off all excess water from beans, cover the bowl with a damp cloth and put the bowl of beans at dark... - 109.327
Lentil Chunks Curry
1. In a nonstick pan on medium heat, heat oil and add cumin seeds, turmeric powder and onion and cook until onions are almost done.
2. Then add lentil chunks and saute well.
3. Mix ginger garlic paste and salt and cook adding water as needed with cover... - 107.801
1. Soak the gram for 2 -3 hours or overnight.
2. Reserve the soaked water, add the dal in a blender and puree adding just a little water.
3. Remove the puree to a bowl and mix besan, turmeric powder, cumin powder, ginger paste, green... - 107.78
Spicy Squash Curry
Spicy Squash curry is delicious with a mix of spicy, sweet and sour taste. It’s a North Indian dish which Chef Manjula shares in her video in full detail with ingredients. Her fundamentals of cooking are quiet strong which shows up in her videos when she... - 107.771
Tasty Chia Seed Vegan Gravy
When it comes to coking, Ruth can just do anything. In this video, she whomps up a vegan, gluten-free chia seed gravy that is just perfect for your weeknight. Delicious and easy to prepare, this gravy tastes good when eaten with flatbread. - 107.498
Ripe Banana Curries- Kela Methi Nu Shaak, Stuffed Banana Curry
Have you ever tried making ripe banana curry? If no, then you must try this different dish. This curry is mostly made in Gujarati cuisine. It is easy and takes a few minutes to make. You can serve the curry with naan, roti or paratha. Do check out the video... - 107.38
Indian Spiced Kidney Beans
1. Add all ingredients-except for tomatoes-to slow cooker.
2. Cook on high for 3-4 hours.
3. Reduce heat to low and cook for additional 4-5 hours.
4. In a bowl combine 1/2 cup of cooked beans and tomatoes and hand blend into a sauce (or use... - 106.541
Indian Spiced Spinach And Potato Palak Aloo
1. In a pan heat oil at medium high and saute potatoes, stir every minute until cooked half way.
2. Add garlic and chilies and saute for 45 seconds.
3. Add dry spices (you can add extra oil in the center and cook cumin seeds for a few seconds before... - 106.462
1. In a pan heat 2 tbsp oil over medium heat coat okra in oil, and let it cook for 10-15 minutes-gently stirring occasionally for even cooking. (Reduce heat to medium-low if burners are too intense.)
2. In another pan over medium heat saute onions... - 106.384
Sweet And Tangy Potato Curry
1. In a pressure cooker boil potatoes with salt and water for about 4 whistles.
2. Then add into a bowl and mash.
3. In a nonstick frying pot, heat oil and add 3 whole dry red chilies, then mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, asafoetida, turmeric... - 106.288
Indian Mooli Bhaji
Indian Mooli Bhaji is a typical dish that is very popular in some regions of India. This radish curry is cooked in many different styles all over the country. Watch this video to learn on of the simplest ways to make this dish. - 102.993
1. Wash eggplant and cut it into 2-inch long strips.
2. Sprinkle salt and turmeric on eggplant strips. Rub to coat well.
3. In a deep fryer, heat oil, drop eggplant, and deep fry until golden brown. Remove from wok, and let it drain on paper... - 101.553
Vegan Coconut Curry
Are you looking for an interesting way to include the greens in your diet? Here's an alternative that is healthy and tasty at the same time. Watch the chef prepare this Vegan Coconut Curry that is sure to tickle your taste buds. - 101.087
Indian Kala Chana Curry
Chef Manjula shows a very nutritious Indian curry dish that is high in protein and low in glycemic index. She uses a pressure cooker to cook chickpeas pretty easily and quickly. Kala Chana or black chickpeas and the spices can be easily found in all Indian... - 98.7404
This is such a ridiculously easy recipe with delicious results. Avial or Aviyal the traditional stew of Kerala is a coconut lover’s delight. Rich, creamy vegetable stew with aromatics, coconut and curd. The garnish of curry leaves in coconut oil gives it... - 98.1123
South Indian Poori Kilangu/potato Curry
1. Soak the chana dal in hot water for 10 minutes, drain and set aside.
2. Microwave the potatoes in the oven for 5 minutes.
3. In a pan, heat olive oil and add urad dal, mustard seeds, cumin seeds,fennel seeds and the soaked chana dal.... - 98.0142
Spicy Punjabi Chole
Chef Manjula has a very traditional Punjabi dish, Spicy Punjabi chole. She has the most authentic recipe for the dish using tea for cooking. This dish has a back color tone which it derives by soaking and boiling chickpeas in tea decoction. She makes it real... - 95.2617
1. Quarter the potato and microwave it for 2 minutes. Cut in pieces.
2. In a hot pan, heat the oil, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, cloves, fennel and crushed coriander seeds, stir well until right brown.
3. Add in the... - 94.116
Curry Tofu Burger
Here's a nice curry flavored tofu burger not to be missed. Watch Atilla whip up the dish while making it look and sound so simple. This is a great alternative to meat or plain vegetable burgers. - 93.7722
Ridge Gourd Or Chinese Okra Curry - Turiya Choli Nu Shak
If you are looking for some Gujarati recipes, then do check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make the ridge gourd curry. It's very tasty and healthy too. You can serve the curry with roti. Do check out the video. - 92.9116
Healthy Chana Masala
Healthy chana masala is a healthy take on the famous chick peas curry. It has all the goodness of Indian spices that work really well as an antiseptic and blood cleanser. Take a look at this video for this all time favorite dish that looks rustic and you will... - 91.7317
Curry Gravy - Easy And Quick
If you are interested to know the easy curry gravy recipe, then you should check this out. Chef Bhavna shows this easy way to make Indian curry. This curry can be used for making various dishes, such as, potato, chickpea, etc. It serves as a good base. Check... - 91.5663
Trevti Daal Or Chevti Daal Or Panchmel Dal - Mix Lentil Curry
To those who enjoy eating lentils should definitely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make the mixed lentil curry which is a very delicious dish. Lentils are rich in protein. You can serve the curry with hot roti or rice. Do check out the video for... - 90.2412
Healthy Vegan Vegetable Curry
Are you on the lookout for a vegan curry recipe? Then watch this video and learn of a simple yet amazingly delicious recipe for curry that is guaranteed to disappear as soon as you serve it. Yup, it is that yummy! - 86.4258
Spicy Raw Curry Sauce
You don't have to run from end to end to make a yummy curry. Frank tells you how to make easy, homemade raw curry sauce. Try making this sauce at home and we bet, your curries will get a flavor like never before. - 85.3273
Authentic Pav Bhaji Recipe Video - 80.1547
Simple Vegan Curry Part1
The recipe Simple Vegan Curry is in 3 parts. This is Part 1. Watch the other parts for the entire recipe. - 75.601
Marrowfat Peas In Garlic And Tomato Sauce
There are not many protein friendly recipes for vegetarians, so if you are looking for one; here is a great marrowfat peas in garlic and tomato sauce recipe from Jameela, which is really simple and very flavorful. Even the meat lovers would like it. So take a... - 75.3828
Simple Vegan Curry Part 2
The recipe Simple Vegan Curry is in 3 parts. This is Part 2. Watch the other parts for the entire recipe. - 71.3736
Simple Vegan Curry Part 3
The recipe Simple Vegan Curry is in 3 parts. This is Part 3. Watch the other parts for the entire recipe. - 63.7585
My friends love this Malai Kofta Recipe. This is a traditional recipe from Punjabi Cuisine. Whenever my friends party or celebrate, they include malai kofta in the menu. Malai Kofta is a very delicious Indian curry. It is a very popular marriage party dish in... - 58.1503
Onam Special - Kootu Curry
During Onam festival in Kerala, kuttoo Curry is a must. Kuttoo in itself means vegetable added with lentils which form the dish. Although there are varieties of koottu curry prevalent in southern India, this original dish of kerala wins over them all. Koottu... - 55.3175
Mix Vegetable Curry
My friend, who is a professional chef at famous Five Star Hotel, gave me this Mix vegetable Curry recipe. Mix vegetable Curry is a delicious Indian curry .It is very popular dish in Punjab. It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu . Mix... - 55.0666
My friend, who is a professional chef at Oberoi Hotel, gave me this Dal Tadka recipe. I like this healthy Dal Tadka recipe very much. Dal Tadka is a very common dish in the India. It is a good source of high protein. It is primarily eaten during Lunch. Dal... - 54.923
Onam Special - Coconut Milk Rasam
Coconut Milk Rassam is a dish that can be eaten as a soup or as a curry, and is very traditional for keralaites celebrating Onam. Originally rassam is a south indian soup, flavored with tamarind juices and steamed lentils, but this recipe is all about the... - 53.8901
Dry Peas Curry
1. Pressure cook peas and potatoes upto 3 whistles.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds.
3. When they splutter, add onions and fry till golden brown.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few seconds.
5. Now add red chilli powder, coriander powder,... - 53.3905
This mix of two Daals - Channa and Urud gives a totally different taste. Try and you will love it. - 52.063
Berra's Turkish Leeks
1. In a large bowl, pour vinegar and fill it with cold water.
2. Chop off the root end and the greens from the leeks.
3. Diagonally slice leeks into 1/2 inch thick pieces.
4. Add the sliced leeks in vinegar water.
5. Let it soak for 30 minutes.... - 51.9898
1. In a large heavy skillet or stock pot, heat the oil over moderate heat
2. Add and sauté the onion, garlic and carrot just until vegetables are limp.
3. Add the remaining ingredients except for water and sauté lightly just until the flavors are... - 50.571
Would you like to try authentic Aloo Gobhi at home? This Aloo Gobhi recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. Aloo Gobhi is a very popular Indian dish. It is primarily eaten during Lunch. Aloo Gobhi goes well with paratha , but it can also be... - 50.417
palk paneer is a very common and tasty dish in indian cuisine.there are lots of ways to prepare it. I am keeping the recipe very simple yet very tasty. - 50.0525
This is a famous north Indian dish which can be had with roti or poori. - 49.6733
Vegetable Casserole Indian Style
1) Coat onions with turmeric, cumin and flour.
2) In a bowl, combine together chilli, peas or broad beans and peppers and then add in garlic.
3) Take a casserole and arrange a layer of onions in it.
4) Top with peppers and then with tomatoes.
5) Season... - 49.5329
Cabbage Kofta Curry
Would you like to try Cabbage Kofta Curry at home? This Cabbage Kofta Curry recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. This is a traditional recipe from Mughlai Cuisine. Cabbage Kofta Curry is a very delicious Indian curry . It is included as a... - 49.0713
Drain the lentils, rinse with fresh water, drain again, and set aside.
In a deep pan, heat the oil over medium heat.
Add the onion and saute until golden brown.
Lower the heat.
Add the garlic and ginger pastes, and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Stir in all the dry... - 49.0464
Peas Skin Curry
Normally we remove the green pea pods from the skin and term it useless. No body knows that the skin too can be converted to a dish. If you really want to try then go for the ingredients.................. - 48.5875
Soak chana overnight and pressure cook for 4 whistles by adding salt.
Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan. Add 2 diced onions and fry till translucent. Keep aside.
Now in the same pan, fry coconut for few seconds.
Heat a tsp oil and fry black pepper, cumin seeds,... - 48.4069
Pick over and rinse the split peas.
In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and the split peas.
Lower the heat and simmer until the peas are soft but not mushy.
Remove from the heat and drain.
Heat the oil in a... - 48.3796
Masala Bhindi Aur Dal
Pick over and rinse the lentils or split peas.
Place the water and salt in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Add the lentils and cook until soft but not mushy.
Drain and set aside.
Heat the oil in a wok or any round-bottomed pan over medium... - 48.3427
My friends love this Dal Dhokli recipe. Dal Dhokli is a popular Gujrati dish. It is generally eaten during lunch. It goes well with plain rice. It is a good option for holiday cooking. Cook, share and enjoy this Dal Dhokli recipe. - 48.2819
Curry from Karnataka which goes well with all kind of Indian breads or dosas. But its a best accompaniment for puris. For Puri recipe, follow the link below:
http://www.ifood.tv/recipe/puri_bhaji - 48.0601
Cumin Curry Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large skillet, saute the onion in the oil over a medium heat for about 10 minutes until they begin to brown.
3) Stir in the millet and cook for another about 10 minutes until the onions are... - 47.7431
I like this healthy Dal Palak Recipe. This recipe will help you in living longer. Dal Palak is an Indian dish mostly eaten during lunch. It goes well with plain rice, but it can also be eaten with roti. You should try this Dal Palak recipe. - 47.6887
I cook this Cholar Dal recipe every Saturday. I like this healthy Cholar Dal because it is a high protein dish. It is a very common dish in the Indian homes. It is primarily eaten during Lunch. Cholar Dal goes well with rice, but it can also be eaten with... - 47.366
1. Boil the gram in water till well cooked.
2. Mash well.
3. Add sliced green chillies, ginger, turmeric, salt, tamarind juice or cocum, and jaggery.
4. Boil for half an hour over slow fire. Remove.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan.
6. Add mustard seeds, fenugreek... - 46.8044
Soak lentils, split pea in water overnight, drain, set aside.
Heat oil in pan, add fenugreek seeds, garlic, saute until golden brown.
Add onion, saute until transparent.
Add lentils, turmeric, chilli, cook on high for 1 minute.
Add water, bring to boil,... - 46.6888
Parsnip And Banana Curry
1) Cover parsnips and sultanas with water and cook for 10 minutes and strain the water, saving for later use.
2) In a covered pan, over low heat, heat oil and cook onion and pepper in it until soft.
3) Stir in curry powder, ginger and sugar and stir... - 46.5847
Banana Leaf Vegetable Curry
1. In a large heavy pot, heat oil over medium heat.
2. Stir in the onion and cook for 8-10 minutes until wilted.
3. Add garlic and cook with constant stirring for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Sprinkle curry powder and cook for 1-2 minutes over medium heat.
5.... - 46.536
Mix together the lemon juice, salt, and 1 tablespoon of oil.
Brush on both sides of each eggplant slice.
Broil until tender and light brown.
In a nonstick frying pan, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat.
Add the onion, garlic,... - 46.3908
Vegan Curry Recipes By Category