- » Vegan Candy
Vegan Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegan candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegan candy recipes.
Choco Nutty Snack
Time to prepare some healthy snack for your kids. See this impressive video that shows an incredible snack recipe for kids with wholesome ingredients making it absolutely nutritious. Take out some time to prepare these delicious healthy snack balls and surely... - 123.915
Raw And Sugar-free Toffifay Candy
A raw and gluten-free version of Toffifay candy made at home? Hey Raw-foodies, this is something you should not miss, for anything in the world. This is a culinary invention that is pure genius. You have to watch and learn how to make this awesome raw and... - 117.332
Superfood Chocolate Truffles And Dipped Fruit (1/2)超級生食水果沾松露巧克力
If you love chocolates, here's another yummy reason to rejoice. One of nature's most potent superfoods, the humble chocolate makes for a yummy gourmet delight, and this recipe is no different. Supremely easy and sumptuous, this raw chocolate dessert can be a... - 104.698
Angel Food Vegan Marshmallow Kit
Are you a marshmallow fan and have recently adapted vegan diet? Then there is good news, you wont have to give up on marshmallows as the chef in the video uses a ready to make vegan marshmallow kit that has agar agar as the main ingredient to get the right... - 89.9513
Homemade Vegan Chocolate Candy, Baby
Learn to make lemon, mint and coconut flavored candies dipped in chocolate that are going to earn you rave reviews at every party. They are very simple to prepare and are ready in no time. - 70.7846
Yummy Goji Berry Balls
If you wanna have some yummy and tasty bites, watch this video and take some healthy and yummy bites of goji berry balls. The chefs prepare these balls by combining an array of ingredients which make the final product so yummy and delicious. - 68.7658
Kueh Lapis - Layered Dessert Snack
Kueh Lapis, are a small snack or a dessert snack majorly eaten in the south east Asia. These are beautiful, petite snacks colorful and full of flavor. Kueh are generally steamed, rather than baked. Can be easily made at home. - 48.0387
Walnut Chocolate Fudge
Fudge is a type of confectionery which is usually very sweet, extremely rich and sometimes flavored with cocoa. It is made by mixing sugar, butter, and milk and heating it to the soft-ball stage at 240 °F (116 °C), and then beating the mixture while it... - 44.7648
Petha (candied Ash Gourd)
This a traditional recipe made from the Petha, a form of sweet that is made from Ash-Pumpkins. - 44.4516
Combine granulated sugar, water, corn syrup, and salt in saucepan.
Put over heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to boil; cover and boil for 2 minutes.
Uncover and continue cooking, without stirring, until 265°F.registers on candy thermometer, or... - 42.9807
Line 8x8x2-inch pan with foil, extending foil up sides; butter foil.
Butter sides of heavy 1-quart saucepan.
In it combine sugar, syrup, and 1/3 cup water.
Bring to boiling, stirring constantly till sugar is dissolved.
Cook over medium heat to hard-crack... - 39.0352
Candied Grapefruit Peel
1. Remove the peel from the grapefruits in quarters
2. Add the peels to a saucepan and cover with water; bring it to a boil and allow to simmer for ten minutes, draining later
3. Add more cold water and reepeat the process for a total of... - 38.4813
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Strawberries contain a range of nutrients, with vitamin C being prominent. They can be eaten freely as they are very low in calories.
They are also filled with unusual phytonutrient called Phenols that promote your health.
Strawberries' unique phenol... - 38.2277
Peanut Butter Balls
Mix honey, peanut butter, and milk powder.
Work into smooth paste and roll into small balls.
In a saucepan, mix carob syrup, milk powder, honey, and butter.
Place over low heat and stir until well blended.
Remove from heat.
Dip peanut butter balls into... - 38.1865
Apricot Tidbits From New Zealand
1) Cut the orange and squeeze out the juice.
2) Using a medium mincing plate, mince the orange shells alternately with the apricots.
3) In a thick pan, over low heat, heat orange juice and sugar.
4) Stir in orange and apricot and make a... - 36.9851
1. On a baking tray, place unbroken walnuts and place inside an oven at 350°F to become crisp and hot - say fifteen minutes
2. In a saucepan, measure the sugar and madd strained orange juice, made up to quarter pint with water, and dissolve the sugar... - 36.5521
Candied Orange Peel
1. Peel off the orange skins and cut into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
2. Take a large saucepan, place orange peel in it, and cover with water; bring to a boil. Drain.
3. Repeat boiling procedure 3 times, and set peel aside.
4. In a heavy... - 36.5337
Apricot Raisin Confections
1) In a food processor, process 1/2 cup flaked coconut until it is coconut sugar.
2) Transfer the coconut sugar to a plate and keep aside.
3) In the food processor, process rest of the ingredients until thoroughly blended.
4) Roll about 1 tablespoon... - 36.3888
1) Mix together nuts, flour and lemon rind and add almond essence and sufficient lemon juice to bind to a stiff consistency.
2) Now, cover and let it set.
3) When cold decorate as desired.
4) Serve Marzipan sliced. - 35.0249
Candied Grapefruit Or Orange Peel
Cover peel with cold water.
Bring to boil and cook until tender, pouring off water and adding fresh cold water several times.
With spoon remove white inner portion of peel.
With scissors or sharp knife cut peel into thin strips.
Make syrup by heating 2... - 34.8277
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar
1. In a small mixing bowl, mix together coffee and peanuut butter with a fork until the peanut butter is soft
2. Add all the other ingredients and mix well till a sticky and stiff mixture is reached; transfer this mixture into a sheet of wax paper
3.... - 34.7357
Coconut Apricot Balls
In a food processor, combine the apricots, coconut, lemon peel and orange peel.
Cover and process for 1-2 minutes or until blended.
Sprinkle work surface with 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Knead apricot mixture until smooth, about 15-20 times.
Add orange juice if... - 34.5599
Quick French Mints
1. In a saucepan, measure the sugar nad water and stir over low flame till the sugar dissolves
2. Bring to a boil and cook rapidly till a little of the mixture, when spooned on a saucer of cold water forms a soft bubble
3. Turn the heat off and allow... - 33.9184
Roast the peanuts in a preheated oven at 190°C (375°F), gas mark 5 for 5-10 minutes.
Put the sugar and water in a pan and cook over medium heat, stirring continuously, to obtain a caramel.
Add the peanuts and salt, stirring well in so that the nuts are... - 33.815
1. In a heavy pan, Add almonds and sugar and set over low flame until the sugar begins to caramelize
2. Keep cooking till the mixture it an evenly dark colden and nuts are glazed
3. Turn the heat off and pour the contents onto an oiled marbled surface,... - 31.2867
1) In a pan, over low heat, melt sugar until golden brown.
2) Take this off from heat and blend in nuts and salt.
3) Onto a greased cookie sheet, pour the mixture covering thinly.
4) Allow cooling thoroughly and then cut into pieces.
5) Serve... - 30.3958
1. Grease one 9 by 9-inch pan, or two 8 by 8-inch pans if two people are going to pull the taffy. Also grease a large surface for cutting the candy.
2. Cook all ingredients except the vanilla to 268° F. (the mixture makes a firm, nearly brittle ball in cold... - 30.1222
Melt chocolate, in double boiler.
Stir until smooth and creamy.
Remove from heat and stir in almonds.
Spread on chilled, buttered cookie sheet.
Break into chunks. - 29.5608
Candy Bar Apple Salad
In a large bowl, whisk the milk and vanilla pudding mix for 2 minutes.
Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
Fold in whipped topping.
Fold in the apples and candy bars.
Refrigerate salad until serving. - 28.4357
Use a knife or a citrus peeler to score the peels of four oranges into quarters. Peel the oranges carefully, trying to keep the peels intact as much as possible. Set the peeled oranges aside and reserve for another use.
Using a sharp knife, cut away the... - 28.0825
Candied Rhubarb Serendipity
1) In a saucepan, sprinkle sugar over rhubarb and allow to stand for 6 to 8 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally
2) Gently simmer the mixture until the syrup is boiling, without stirring.
3) Allow the candy to cool, without stirring.
4)... - 26.4317
Korean Street Food: Strawberry Hard Candy (딸기 사탕)
1)Wash the strawberries well before starting out with the recipe.
2)Wipe the strawberries with a paper towel to get rid of any excess water. It is important to get all of the water off so that the candy will stick better to the... - 0
Chocolate Covered Halaweh
Everything tastes better covered in chocolate! This Blanche's Middle Eastern version of the peanut butter cup. Here she shares an easy recipe for chocolate covered Halaweh, a decadent confection made with sesame seeds. Great gift idea for Valentine's Day,... - 0
Raw Food Holiday Dessert: Chocolate Candy Cups
Do you love chocolate, but are trying to avoid traditional store-bought candies that are so often loaded with corn syrup, trans-fats, and preservatives? In this video, Jennifer Cornbleet demonstrates how to satisfy your sweet tooth with a chewy treat made... - 0
The brittle is a traditional Christmas dessert, tasty and easy to make. - 0
Raw Delicious Hazelnut Candies
Today, Annmarie wanted to make some treats for the girls in the office. This raw food recipe for Hazelnut candies is from Solla! - 0
Vegan Candy Recipes By Category