- » Vegan Cake
Vegan Cake Recipes
Vegan cake refers to a dish that doesnâ€™t include any kind of a non-vegetarian ingredient such as eggs, chicken, meat, fish etc. A vegan cake recipe will typically comprise of most ingredients ... More »
In this video, you will find Julie sharing her recipe for delicious No Bake Brownies. You can make them in 5 minutes with just 5 natural ingredients. Watch and learn how to prepare this vegan delight from this video. - 144.3
Gluten Free Crumb Cake
Look at this gluten free, eggless version of a classic coffee cake. Watch this excellent video that shows a recipe for a moist and buttery crumb cake with a scrumptious crumb topping. The video also shares some great information regarding food allergies and... - 143.422
Chocolate Cake With Raw Cacao, Walnuts And Dates
This one here is a chocolate cake which is healthy and great. Yes, you heard it right. The vegan chefs show how a few raw ingredients can be skillfully combined to recreate a decadent chocolate experience for you. Vegan or otherwise, it is a treat. - 142.755
Cheeseless Cheese Cake
How about cheese cake minus the guilt? Sounds unreal, but it’s possible! This “faux” cheesecake is made with tofu and carob. The best part about this recipe is that it comes through with little effort…still looking delicious and appealing! - 141.357
Vegan Banana Cake
Are you a cake lover but vegan too. Well here is a treat for you…a delicious vegan banana cake. Easily made at home, this cake is surely a treat for all vegan foodies. - 141.096
Dark Chocolate And Orange Cake
A vegan treat all the way ! This video shows a wonderful way to make a chocolate and orange cake for the vegans out there. It has all the normal ingredients of the classic chocolate cake but adds to that the zest and spice of tangy orange. The taste of it is... - 139.762
Homemade Eggless Chocolate Cake
Those who enjoy eating cakes will surely like this recipe. It's an eggless chocolate cake. Vegetarians can try this one out. It's simple and easy to make. Moreover, it is made in the pressure cooker. - 139.046
Vegan Chocolate Chip And Banana Cake
Are you vegan and missing your chocolate chip and banana cake? Well, your search is over, as our chef has an easy vegan Chocolate Chip and Banana Cake that is free of eggs and dairy products. The cake is delicious enough for the non-vegetarian friends as... - 138.757
One Pan Chocolate Cake
If you intend to make a cake without messing your kitchen, try this One-Pan Chocolate Cake recipe. This recipe uses the baking pan itself to mix the ingredients thus saving time and effort. What is more the end product is very tasty and delicious too! - 133.944
Carrot Pumpkin Cupcake With Maple Cinnamon Frosting
1. Preheat oven at 350F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, all spice, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, ground cloves, whisk it well and set it aside.
3. In a separate bowl, pour the canola oil and to that add... - 129.04
No Bake Strawberry Shortcake
Mamma mia, pass me some of that shortcakes here, I love, love, love this Raw vegan No Bake Strawberry Shortcake. In this video you will learn to make this in very less time. Being a vegan, this is shortcake recipe is almost orgasmic. - 127.886
Vegan Vanilla Cupcakes With Chocolate Icing
An easy cupcake recipe from my book Are You Sure That’s Vegan? I usually make buttercream icing for these but decided to do something different and make chocolate icing instead. Enjoy - 127.885
Gluten Free & Vegan Sticky Carrot Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 355 degrees F (180 degrees C).
2. In a grease proof baking tray or casserole dish, line up the carrots at the bottom. Sprinkle the muscovado sugar on top of the carrots and pour the maple syrup in.
3. Bake this... - 127.339
Carrot Cake Cocktail
Carrot Cake – not really. It's really just a drink that tastes like carrot cake. Irish cream, coffee liqueur, butterscotch and cinnamon schnapps. Cheers! - 124.175
Vegan Crab Cake
Vegan and missing crab cake? Here is an easy vegan crab cake recipe that is fun to make with and no tough cooking involved. It’s a dish worth trying for non-vegetarians as well for its delicious and can be a good addition on a no meat day. - 124.024
If a guest has called in to visit at the last minute, don’t fret about what special food to serve? Whip up this Coconut cake recipe. This simple and easy to make recipe is fabulous to taste and is guaranteed to sweep your guests off their feet. - 122.808
Sweet Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes
Watch and learn how to make cruelty-free chocolate peanut butter self-frosting cupcakes that are out of this world! These cupcakes are guaranteed to impress even the most carnivorous friends, and are a perfect treat to bring to parties or bake sales–or... - 122.192
Carrot Cake Smoothie
Carrot Cake Smoothie is an exotic drink for people on a raw food diet. It tastes like a carrot cake but it is much healthier than it. Learn this nice recipe from this video and give it a try. - 122.015
Bean-walnut Chocolate Chip Brownies
How about a great walnut brownie with beans??? That’s right BEANS!! Prepared using red beans, These brownies can be quite gooey! These brownies are also prepared dairy-free, so watch the video and get prepared to bake brownies with a difference! - 119.407
Decadent Chocolate Cup Cakes
Make your holidays special with some simple super delicious decadent chocolate cup cakes. Watch this impressive video that shares this unique recipe. The crust here is made with pecans and raisins then filled with a creamy avocado filling. Take a look to... - 118.732
Rawgosia007 - Raw Food
Ever heard of a rich but healthy cake? Here is one recipe you must try if you are a cake lover on a diet! This video shows you how to prepare a vegan and raw cake with almonds, dates and banana. It is not only truly delicious but actually very healthy. Now... - 117.103
Pumpkin Tofu Cheesecake Part 3 - Making The Cake
This is the third and final part of the video of the recipe Pumpkin tofu cheesecake. This makes for a good dessert or breakfast as it has just the right level of sweetness to offset the tartness of the sour cream. - 115.368
Raw Apple Banana Pie And Raw Carrot Cake
Two delicious desserts on one plate. A fine video to prepare apple pie and carrot cake- vegan style. Yummy and extremely rich, both the desserts are loaded with healthy nutrients. A true delight for the raw and vegan tummy. - 115.137
Here is a vegan-style “chocolate” cake that is really simple to prepare. The quantities for the ingredients used are for a double layered cake, so you might want to keep that in mind while making this. Nothing complicated about making this cake, so it’s... - 115.022
Korean Sweet Rice Cake With Red Bean Paste
1. In a bowl combine sweet rice flour, sugar and salt, stir everything.
2. Gradually add the water and stir until all ingredients are blended well.
3. Cover with plastic wrap, cook in microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove the plastic wrap and check if the... - 112.895
Pumpkin Tofu Cheesecake – Part 1 - Making The Crust
Looking for something interesting to make? Try Pumpkin Tofu Cheesecake. This video has three parts. This first part of the video is about making the crust, which is made out of two ingredients. Check it out! - 112.743
Depression cake is great dessert to have without denting your pocket. Watch the video for this great recipe that looks good and tastes great. - 111.267
Double Layer Chocolate Cake With Cherries
Want to treat yourself or your dear ones with a delightful vegan chocolate dessert, here is a recipe just right for you. Check out Alia making Vegan Chocolate Cake using healthy and organic ingredients including cherries. Reassuringly healthy treat! - 111.162
Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes
Soft & tender chocolate cake, crowned with creamy peanut butter frosting. Accented with crushed peanuts and drizzled with chocolate, these are a treat, whether you're vegan or not. - 110.663
Delicious carrot cake...so easy to make. - 109.976
A Delicious banana cake using soymilk. - 109.976
Healthy Organic Zucchini And Nut Brownies
“Healthy” and “brownies” in the same sentence seems like an oxymoron doesn’t it? Make sure not to tell the kids that these brownies have zucchini in them. They do not need to know these are good for them. They are absolutely going to love these... - 109.089
Raw Food Recipe: Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
1. Line a non-stick round pie tin with a parchment paper in bottom.
2. Dice the raisins and apricot and set aside.
3. In a food processor, put all the crust ingredients together and grind until the ingredients combine well.
4. Transfer... - 108.72
Ever wondered about making Cupcakes at home, here is the video recipe . A great Buttery taste , moist cake base with a tender crumb that doesn`t get too sticky in the mouth .Its topped with chocolate peanut butter frosting, which gives its original Cupcake... - 107.964
Chocolate Birthday Cake
What is a birthday without a little chocolaty treat? This video presents a deep confection topped with a fudgy chocolate frosting that is just ideal for special occasions like birthdays. Be it an 8th birthday or 88th one, treat your birthday boy/girl to this... - 107.951
Healthy Vegan Brownie
Can you believe you just saw the words 'healthy' and 'brownie' in the same sentence? It is true; these vegan are brownies made flax seeds and spelt flour which have amazing health benefits. You'll be surprised at how incredibly rich and satisfying these are.... - 107.808
Raw Dairy Free Cheesecake
Decadent desserts are considered indulgences. And what about cheesecake? Well, that’s on most of the “enjoy only in moderation” lists. But imagine a decadent cheesecake that was actually good for you! And, no, this is not a low-fat version chock-full of... - 107.076
Raw Heather Pace Choccie Cupcakes With A Twist
Hey all you raw vegans out there, you can have your cake and eat it too! These little raw vegan Choccie Cupcakes are going to rock your world! Cathy puts her own twist to Heather Pace's recipe by topping the cuppies with a raw chocolate fudge topping! Now... - 106.72
Vegan Tofu Fish Cake With Dipping Sauce
Think fish cake can never be vegan? Then watch this video and you will never think the same again! This is a simple recipe for tasty vegan fish cake and an equally yummy dipping sauce. Watch to know more. - 106.544
Vegan Soy Beef Tomato With Chinese Cake Noodle
Chef Paul Onishi shows you how to make a soy based beef tomato recipe and serves it with a noodle cake. The recipe is unique as it combines ingredients and dishes from different parts of the world. This can be a nice celebration dish to whip up next time the... - 106.301
Vegan Carrot Cake
This vegan carrot cake is as unique and moist as anything that you have ever had before. This carrot cake is baked in something that is different from the traditional tin. It is baked in a glass jar, which retains the moisture for a much longer period of time... - 105.703
Jumble Berry Upside Down Cake
This raw, light healthy dessert recipe makes creating a delicious cake as easy as pie. No baking...no burning sugar on the bottom of your cake pan...no holding your breath as you try and invert your cake onto a serving plate. No oven needed and no 'fancy'... - 102.371
Very Vegan Cupcakes
Very Vegan Cupcakes is truly a vegan delight. They are as soft and fluffy as the normal ones. You'll have to taste it to find out how divine they really are. Watch and learn how to make these cupcakes from this video. Bon Appétit! - 102.352
Wacky Chocolate Cake
Ever heard of a wacky cake? Well this might be a first for many of you! To know why its “wacky”, you will have to watch the video!! This cake is prepared completely dairy-free, but you would never be able to tell the difference! Watch and learn! - 102.051
Organic And Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake
For vegans, here comes a great dessert recipe - Organic and Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake. This video shows this healthy and delicious cake being prepared from scratch. You can learn how to make it, watching this video. Bon Appetit! - 102.031
Low Fat Potato Spinach Cake
Are you always on a lookout for healthy options to include in your menu? Here's a recipe that is just apt for you. Watch this video now to learn this simple Low Fat Potato Spinach Cake recipe. The dish is packed with taste and is sure to impress all. - 100.776
Raw Chocolate Cupcakes
Wondered if there were healthy alternates to cupcakes? Here is a recipe to show just that. Health chef Kathy shows how to make raw Chocolate Cup Cakes with walnuts and Medjool dates as the key ingredients. Great with fudge topping! - 99.7568
Vegan Chocolate Cake
Want a vegan dessert recipe that is so yummy that it will compel everyone to turn vegan? Then you need to watch this video. Learn to make a vegan chocolate cake that will knock everyone's socks off! - 99.527
Eggless And Dairy-free Chocolate Mini Cakes
All you need is twenty-two minutes and seven ingredients from your kitchen is all you need to make the world’s most delicious, chocolaty and moist vegan chocolate cakes. You have to try this recipe to believe how velvety, smooth and rich these cakes are. It... - 99.5247
Easy Vegan Chocolate Cake
If you want to try a different variant of cake, Vegan Chocolate cake would be an ideal dessert for you on any occasion. Easy to make and delicious, it tops the choice of being everyone's favorite. With Camilla stir in the right ingredients and bake a healthy... - 98.5568
Raw Pecan And Raisin Cheesecake
Cheese cakes are delightful desserts over any occasion or even casually. Check out chef Kathy showing how to make Raw Cheesecake using soaked raw pecans, raisins and other natural unprocessed ingredients. Naturally sweet! - 97.5316
Vegan Banana Birthday Cake
This birthday, deviate from the regular cake and bake your special someone a vegan banana birthday cake. Light and fluffy, this unpretentious cake enveloped with a generous coating of creamy chocolaty frosting truly promises to make your celebrations an... - 95.1402
Rich and chocolaty, brownies make for a real sinful indulgence. Sarah shows you how to prepare quick-and-easy brownies at home. Follow this recipe and make perfect chocolate brownies at home. - 93.3509
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Cocktail
The sweet toothed will love this dessert cocktail. Pineapple Upside Down Cake Cocktail is fruity, nutty and sweet. The bottom of the martini glass is kissed with the taste and glow of maraschino cherry rounding the entire cocktail out rather nicely. - 91.3653
Gluten-free And Vegan Banana Bread
This banana bread is vegan and gluten free and yet wonderfully moist and dense. It is difficult to believe but it is true! It has amazing flavors, from the sweetness of the ripe bananas and brown sugar and is fortified with a super food; flax seeds. So the... - 89.4688
Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
This is an fantastic video shows how to prepare rice krispy cake. It combines peanut butter, chocolate and rice krispies to form a gooey yet crunchy cake. Chocolate goodness melts in your mouth giving a great treat. It is a great snack for kids. - 87.7738
It is an amuse-bouche, fancy for bite sized! These mini Victoria sponge cakes are perfect for a high-tea party or wrap them up for someone special in gift boxes. - 75.4366
Cupcakes For Kids - Part 4: Serving
Whether or not it's his birthday, your child will simply love this treat. Easy to bake and great to eat, these miniature tips can be embellished with garden-fresh fruits, creamy whipped toppings or fondants for a really toothsome indulgence. Don't surprise... - 65.1509
Cupcakes For Kids - Part 3: Preparation Cont.
If you believe that cupcakes are timeless treats, then baking some at home will surely give you and your kids yummy excuses to devour them time and again. This miniature cakes taste refreshingly delicious and is quite a child's play to make, which is why we... - 64.7759
Cupcakes For Kids - Part 2: Preparation
Fun times with kids call for bright, colorful, and scrumptious cupcakes. Easier to serve and good to eat, cupcakes require no slicing, no plates, and no forks, which means every child gets his/her fair share of icing. This recipe video takes you down the... - 64.4009
Cupcakes For Kids - Part 1: Ingredients
Kids can't resist yummy confections, which is why we bring to you a cupcake recipe that your little ones will just love. Birthdays, holidays or vacations, cute cupcakes dressed up in fineries makes for delectable indulgence. This video recipe introduces you... - 63.9509
Vegan Chocolate Cake
The video starts with some clippings of renown personalities. Fast forward to the end of the video to watch this vegan chocolate cake being made - 58.9374
Rich Fruit Cake
With holiday season almost knocking at your door, it's time to get your mittens and oven ready and get on with some baking. And Chef Bhal Dave's fruit cake is the best and easiest way to get started. Easy to make and good to eat, these longstanding Christmas... - 57.9759
Vegan Cinnamon Carrot Cake
You'll love this vegan carrot cake made in its classic and traditional style. Simple, quick and easy to make, this carrot cake recipe is a delicious sweet end to any meal, on any occasion. - 54.6872
Vegan Fruit Cake
This eggless and butterless cake brings a sigh of relief to those minding their waist. Vegans can also now enjoy a traditional style fruit cake. Indulge your sweet tooth for the first time with no worries of fat or calorie issues! - 54.1958
Vegan Black Velvet Cake
Sweet and tangy, this wonderful black velvet cake can add life to special days. A quick and easy recipe for a complete dessert delight! - 51.1344
Ice Box Fruit Cake
1. Chop the fruit and peels and nuts
2. Grease 2-3 shallow pans with butter, and line with greased parchment or heavy paper.
3. In a large basin or pan, combine all the fruits, peels and nuts.
4. Sprinkle the spices over the fruit nut... - 47.797
1. Preheat the oven at 325°F/170°C (Gas Mark 3).
2. Grease and line a 7-inch (18 cm) round deep cake tin with greased greaseproof paper.
3. Chop the dates.
4. In a pan bring to simmering point placing the chopped dates with mixed dried... - 47.0161
Banana Spice Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a mixer bowl , blend in sugar, flour, soda, baking powder, salt, Crisco, spices, molasses, banana.
3. Combine the ingredients by stirring it with hands or beat it using electric mixer.
4. Blend... - 46.5752
Vegan Festive Chocolate Sponge Cake
1. Mix all the dry ingredients.
2. Mix oil and water.
3. Pre-heat the oven at 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
4. Oil the sandwich tins.
5. Stir in the dry ingredients into the oil and water mixture. Beat it until it is of a smooth... - 46.0188
Eggless Fruit Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
2. Grease a cake tin and line it with greaseproof paper to come an inch (2.5 cm) above the sides of the tin.
3. Brush the paper with melted fat.
4. In a bowl sift together the flour,... - 45.9548
Eve's Fruit Cake
1) Beat together sugar and margarine.
2) Sift together flour, cream of tartar, bicarbonate of soda and cake spice and slowly add it to the creamed mixture.
3) Now, add fruit, dissolve agar-agar in a little water and mix in, adding water just enough.... - 45.9293
Connie's Fruit Cake
1) In a saucepan, mix all ingredients and bring to boil stirring constantly. Simmer for 15 minutes.
2) Cool the mixture and add grated rind of an orange, salt, bicarbonate of soda and wholemeal flour. Mix well.
3) Take a non-stick or well-lined 8-inch... - 45.4957
Vegan Nut Cake
Sift the flour and mixed spices into a bowl, add in the bran left in the sieve.
Rub the margarine into the flour until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the sugar, dried fruits, mixed peels, cherries, orange zest and the ground and blanched almonds.
Warm... - 45.3582
Kathleen's Rich Fruit Cake
1) Wash fruits and mix together with water, oil, treacle, spice, grated rinds.
2) Make a thin mixture of arrowroot and 2 tablespoons of water.
3) Add flour and arrowroot mixture to fruit mixture and mix well.
4) Take a large cake tin and grease it.... - 45.233
Melt butter in milk in large cooking utensil.
When lukewarm, add cardamom, sugar, yeast (dissolved in small amount of water), salt and flour (2 cups at a time); mix well after each addition.
When all flour is used, knead the dough well.
Put back in pan.
Cover... - 44.4319
Twelfth Night Cake
1) Take a mixing bowl and beat together fat and sugar.
2) Take another bowl and mix together soya flour, whole-meal flour, mixed spice and oatmeal.
3) Gradually and slowly add dry ingredients to the fat and sugar mixture. Alternate by stirring creamed... - 44.39
Eggless, Milkless, Butterless Cake
Eggless, Milkless, Butterless Cake is a delicious dessert recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 44.3285
Uncooked Fruit Cake
1) In the grinder, add sunflower seeds to grind. Add dried fruits and walnuts to grind together.
2) Combine remaining ingredients with the ground mixture.
3) Use an oiled bread pan, to press the mixture.
4) Cover with refrigerator paper or aluminum... - 43.9603
Cranberry Fruit Cake
This Fruit Cake makes me feel that God can be so mean ! I love this irresistible spongy treat so much that whenever I make it I don't feel like sharing it with any one ! But, I cannot because my hostel roommate Sally's always with me ! Oh God, why don't you... - 43.8489
Banana Oatmeal Lunch Cake
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together flour, bicarbonate of soda and cream of tartar.
2) Stir in all the remaining ingredients except oil.
3) Add oil along with a similar volume of cold water, stirring frequently. Beat the mixture well.
4) Take a... - 42.8358
1) In your food processor, add all ingredients and blend all together.
2) In an 8 inch prebaked pie crust, pour this mixture.
3) Set your oven at 350° and place the pie crust inside oven.
4) Bake for 45 minutes.
5) Allow it to chill... - 42.7704
1) Take a bowl and mix together all dry ingredients. Add fat and mix.
2) Stir in raisins, syrup and chopped peel.
3) Pour adequate amount of water and make mixture of a consistency that is easy to beat. Beat all the ingredients nicely.
4) Take a... - 42.6957
Old Fashioned Dark Fruit Cake
To prepare syrup, heat 1 cup sugar and 2 cups water to boiling.
Then simmer 5 minutes.
Add 2 tablespoons light corn syrup.
Turn raisins and currants into a collander, cover loosely with a clean towel, place over a pan of boiling water for 5 to 10 minutes to... - 42.1559
Carob Fairy Cakes
1) Beat together oil into water and all dry ingredients for 2 minutes.
2) Now, bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
3) To make the filling, beat together all ingredients.
4) Let the cakes cool and then scrape the tops and ice them.
5) Serve... - 41.7163
Almond Crunchy Cakes
1. Heat oven to 375°F/190°C (Gas Mark 5).
2. Grease two round 7-inch (18 cm) sponge tins.
3. Line the bases with greaseproof paper.
4. In a pan put the whole almonds with just enough water to cover and bring to boil.
5. Run the nuts... - 41.3221
1. Wash fruits and dunk dates in hot water for about 20 minutes.
2. In a bowl combine rice, coconut, seeds, rice flour and spice.
3. Chop apples, and soaked fruit and combine it with dry ingredients. Add spoonful of water and oil and combine them... - 41.1071
Fruit Cake Without Eggs
1)In a pan, mix together butter/clarified butter and sugar very well until sugar completely dissolves.
2)Add in yeast, dry fruits, milk and flour. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
3)Ferment mixture for 2 to 3 hours in a warm place. Once fermented, add... - 40.699
Apple Bran Spice Cake
Microwave butter in a 2-cup glass measure at HIGH 1 minute.
Combine brown sugar and melted butter.
Beat in eggs, vanilla, and black walnut extract.
Sift together flour, soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and ginger.
Alternately stir dry ingredients and milk into... - 40.6711
Coconut Flour Cake
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together all the dry ingredients, aerating nd breaking any lumps that might be present.
2) Rub fat into the dry ingredients.
3) Add washed currants and coconut flour to the mixture.
4) Stir in cold water and beat... - 40.1032
1) Mix all ingredients in order given and beat them nicely.
2) Take a well-lined, greased 9-inch (23 cm) cake tin and pour the batter in it.
3) Bake for 2 hours at 300 degrees and then decrease heat to 250 degrees. Cover the cake with greaseproof... - 39.9439
Rum Fruit Cake
Bring ingredients to a good rolling boil.
Remove from stove and let cool to lukewarm; then add: 1/2 Cup Dark Rum, 3 Cups Allpurpose Flour, 2 Tsp. Baking Soda.
Turn into a well-greased and floured pan or pans.
Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes to 1... - 39.3246
Food Reform Cakelets
1) Combine all the dry ingredients and add the fat.
2) Now, add lemon juice until the mixture is well incorporated.
3) Shape into small balls and coat them in ground nuts. Keep aside to set.
4) Serve food reform cakelets to kids and adults... - 39.1658
Vegan Herb Pound Cake
Since I just proclaimed summer the best time to use your slow cooker I thought I better get some new recipes up for you to try! I will have more not-so-quick bread recipes coming in the next few months. I have added detailed instructions to help you through... - 38.7011
Vegan Cake Recipes By Category