- » Vegan Butter
Vegan Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegan butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegan butter recipes.
Almond Nut Butter
Making nut butter at home is really easy and very satisfying and fulfilling. All you need is a quarter of an hour and a food processor... and of course some nuts. You can use virtually any nut you like - peanuts, hazelnuts, almonds etc. You can also use... - 115.304
Banana Almond Butter Popsicle
In summers kids enjoy popsicles a lot and if they are store bought they are packed with sugar which is not good for kids. Weelicious host therefore makes banana almond butter popsicles which are pretty easy to make and lot healthier with banana and almond... - 113.401
Butter Pecan Ice Cream
Love ice creams, but hate the store-bought commercial ones? Why not try making your own ice creams at home using raw ingredients. Robyn tells you how you can prepare delicious ice cream at home using plant products. Surprised! Well, then check out this video... - 106.753
Banana Almond Butter Popsicles
Popsicles! Here is a great summertime treat that easy to prepare and healthy for your kids. Who doesn't love popsicles? These pops are a perfect energy treat for your little one because they have a fruit and protein. Try pulling them out at a kids summer... - 103.516
Betty's Golden Smooth Almond Butter
1. In blender, drop almonds, cover with lid, and blend on high speed until it transforms into almond butter.
2. Scrape down sides, add salt and blend for a few seconds or until butter is of desired consistency.
3. Transfer butter into a... - 102.379
Raw Coconut Butter Pecan Ice Cream
With summer round the corner, this is a refreshing healthy dessert. A video showing the preparation of an easy coconut butter and pecan ice cream. Creamy and rich, it is loaded with nuts and pecans to give an ideal blend of creamy and crunchy ice cream. - 98.9333
Cashew Macadamia Butter Cookies
Want to bake some cookies? Try this Cashew Nut Butter Cookies. These cookies are so rich and delicious that both adults and kids would love gorging on it. The best part about this recipe is it involves less baking time and is simple to make. - 98.7376
Italian Style Fava And Butter Bean Salad With Mint Citronette
If you are a bean lover, this cold fava and butter bean salad with a fresh mint and garlic citronette dressing is definitely going to appeal to your taste buds. It is a salad that you can prepare in advance, leave in the refrigerator, and forget about cause... - 97.8679
Amish Spiced Pumpkin Butter
A wonderful spread that tastes great on bread or crackers, Amish Spiced Butter is just like the kind you get on the country side. Made with natural ingredients, it's a great addition to all of your pumpkin recipes that you make in the cooler autumn months.... - 89.5674
Anti Aging Cashew Butter
Are you on the lookout for a simple recipe to make yummy and healthy cashew butter, the perfect ingredient for various creamy soups, salads, etc.? Then watch this video and get a recipe for anti aging cashew butter that is both healthy and delicious! Watch... - 86.5896
Creamy Almond Butter Vegetable Salad
A nice creamy salad with some almond butter and veggies all mixed in a bowl is enough as it is as a meal! The eco vegan girl makes this veggie salad which is delightful and filling! See the video on more vegan recipes! - 82.3209
Butter Bean Salad
1) Cut all the vegetables as desired.
2) In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredeints.
3) Toss the vegetables well to coat them well in the dressing.
4) Keep the salad to chill.
5) Serve the chilled butter bean salad as side... - 46.8094
Bread And Butter Pudding
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C (Gas Mark 6).
2. Apply vegan margarine to two slices of wholemeal bread.
3. Slice the bread into neat pieces so that it can fit nicely into the oven dish.
4. In the oven dish, place the bread... - 46.3446
Traditional Young Cucumber Bread And Butter Pickles
Place the cucumbers in a 2-gallon crock.
Slice the onions.
Cut the pepper into rings or strips.
Place both in the crock, add the salt, and cover with a thick layer of ice cubes.
Let stand overnight.
Combine the rest of the ingredients, bring... - 45.7835
Butter Bean Surprise
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
2. Place tvp in basin with yeast extract, crushed garlic and 8 fl oz (230 ml) hot water.
3. Stir rice in oil over heat 5 minutes.
4. Add tvp, 1 pint (570 ml) water and seasoning and... - 45.2143
In medium saucepan cook onion and carrot in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Stir in water, sugar, bouillon granules, and salt; heat and stir till bouillon granules are dissolved.
Add shredded lettuce and water chestnuts.
Cover and simmer over... - 43.2291
Vegan Mediterranean Butter
1. Roast the eggplant whole in a moderate hot oven or under the broiler, until skin is charred and soft to the touch, about 40 minutes.
2. Place in a plastic bag and let it cool.
3. Peel the skin and then mince the eggplant pulp finely.
4. In a large... - 42.7754
Pour the cider into a heavy-bottomed saucepan, place over high heat, and reduce the cider to half (3 cups).
Reduce heat to medium.
Wash apples, quarter, remove blossom and stem ends.
Slice and add to the cider.
Cook uncovered until the apples are soft.
Stir... - 41.559
Tart Apple Butter
1. Sterilize 2 large preserve jars or bottles with tight fitting lids
2. Wash apples well.
3. Without coring or peeling, slice the apples thinly.
4. Place apple slices in a heavy bottomed saucepan and add water.
5. Place pan on medium... - 41.1945
1. Peel the avocados. Halve them and remove the stone.
2. Finely chop them or place in bowl and mash with back of a spoon.
3. Halve the tomatoes and scoop out juicy pulp and seeds of tomatoes. Finely chop flesh.
4. Crush garlic in salt until a liquid... - 40.5018
1. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the sliced apples, stoned dates spices and water.
2. Place the pan on a medium heat and bring the mixture to a boil
3. Reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes until all the water is absorbed and the... - 39.416
Vegan Spinach Dip, Creme Brulee & Butter Tarts
Squeeze out any excess liquid from the spinach. Place in a bowl
and set aside.
Place tofu in a blender or food processor and puree until it is
smooth and creamy.
Pour the tofu into the bowl with the spinach, add the soup mix and
stir to... - 39.1852
1. In a small heavy saucepan, combine apricots and juice
2. Place over medium high heat and bring to a boil
3. Reduce heat, and simmer covered for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Take off heat and let cool.
4. Turn apricots and stewing liquid into... - 35.5123
Annapolis Valley Apple Butter
Cook apples in 1 cup cider until soft.
Process or blend, 2 cups at a time, until pureed.
For each cup of pulp, add 3/4 cup dark brown sugar.
Add spices and 2 cups apple cider.
Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer until thick—at least 4 hours.
Bottle in... - 35.045
Gorgeously appetizing, this Mornay Sauce is a perfect topping for steamed vegetables and pasta. It is also easy and simple to cook. - 34.5934
Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
1. Combine margarine and brown sugar in a medium bowl; add egg substitute. Beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until thoroughly combined. Add vanilla; beat well.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to sugar mixture, stirring well.
3. Divide... - 34.2019
Peanut Butter Crispy Treats
Melt butter in Stir-Fry Skillet over medium heat.
Add marshmallows and stir with Bamboo Spoon until softened.
Add peanut butter and peanuts; stir until smooth.
Remove from heat and gradually stir in cereal until well coated.
Spray 2 Valtrompia Bread Tubes... - 33.9559
1. Chop or cut the dates.
2. In a saucepan add dates and water.
3. Cover and cook over medium heat until mixture boils.
4. Decrease heat and cook for 10 minutes more.
5. Stir in between.
6. Serve as a sweet dip. - 30.2826
Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie.
Add the split vanilla sticks and the cocoa butter.
Whip the cream until stiff, mix in the melted chocolate.
Keep in the fridge for one night. - 25.6802
Pocket Peta Bread
1. Brush bread on one side with butter.
2. Wrap in aluminium foil.
3. Warm in oven at 120 C for 30 mins. Serve hot. - 21.7445
How To Make Coconut Butter Vitamix
1. Add the organic shredded coconut into the vitamix.
2. Turn the vitamix to high and turn it on and blend for a minute.
3. After a minute, push the coconut shreds down using a tamper.
4. Continue to mix for two minutes until smooth. Do not over do the... - 0
Coconut Butter Chocolate Truffles
1. In a Vitamix, add the mixed nuts along with the coconut butter.
2. Give the vitamix a couple of pulses.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, medjool dates, himlayan sea salt and blend again. Use a tamper to push the ingredients down while... - 0
Fresh Organic Almond Butter
Heart healthy and filled with fiber and protein. Almond Butter is great to reduce snacking, lose weight and prevent heart attacks. Roasted almonds or raw almonds both contain healthy fats, by eating almonds several times a week you can reduce your chances of... - 0
Easy Snacks With Almond Butter
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to prepare simple raw food treats using nut butter to create delicious bites that kids and adults can enjoy when they're on the go. It's a subject she writes about extensively in her... - 0
Homemade Raw Almond Butter
Did you know you could make homemade almond butter in a food processor? Raw almond butter can be purchased at most natural food stores, but homemade is more
economical and fresh. I like it with celery stalks and raisins (remember Ants on a Log?), smeared on a... - 0