- » Vegan Bread
Vegan Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegan bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegan bread recipes.
Homemade Apple Gingerbread is a different snack from the regular ones. It's something simple but yet easy to make. You can have it as a dessert too. Do check out the video for this easy recipe. - 144.941
Vegan Banana Coffee Bread
A dark, rich, moist and robust yet subtle vegan banana bread with just the right amount of spice, that pairs perfectly with a steamy cup of coffee. It's hard to believe it is vegan!!! Adding a little coffee to the recipe helps bring out the flavor of the... - 137.173
Sweet Sesame Seeds Roti
If you're in the mood to have a Maharashtrian delight then do try out this recipe. These are mostly eaten during winter. Watch the video as chef Madhura removes the hot Sesame Seeds Roti from the pan. - 136.4
Fresh Homemade Flour Tortillas
Packaged frozen tortillas are convenient but there fresh, soft homemade flour tortillas are tastier, cheaper and much better for your rolls and wraps recipes. They are so easy to make and keep well even if frozen. Watch dynamic Ronnie Woo show you how to make... - 133.686
Breadsticks ( Grissini ) - Italian
Let's learn with Sonia how to make homemade bread sticks, one of the most popular Italian food products... it's so easy, you won't believe it! - 132.434
Vegan Zucchini Walnut Bread
These holidays treat your vegan friends with this outstanding zucchini walnut bread. Take a look at this impressive video that shares a recipe for this awesome bread that you would surely like. The zucchini and walnuts imparts a wonderful texture and excellnt... - 132.151
Sweet Caraway-rye Bread
Now to give you a recipe which you will find nowhere else! This recipe uses whole grain wheat and rye flours. The bread is sweetened and also has whole caraway seeds! A unique bread that can surely get you addicted! Watch this step-by-step video and try it... - 129.606
Indian Khasta Kachori
Are u looking for a vegan or vegetarian savory pastry dish? Try India's most popular spicy puffed pastry called Khasta kachori. It has a filling made if yellow lentils and the spices is what makes it so special. In the video, Chef Manjula gives a clear demo... - 128.551
No-knead Ciabatta Bread - Italian
Have you ever tried to make homemade bread? This ciabatta bread is a fragrant no-knead bread, that needs just a pinch of yeast and a long rising time, for a great result! - 127.005
Vegan Gluten-free French Toast
Whitney shows you how to make vegan french toast that is gluten-free, soy-free, sugar-free, salt-free and even oil-free. She demos 3 recipes from different sources so you can choose one that sounds most appealing or based on ingredients at hand. No matter how... - 125.074
In Morocco, khobz is a very important element for every meal. We basically eat all the main dishes as well as the cooked salads with khobz. Even in the morning, we eat for breakfast by dipping it in honey and olive oil. My grandmother is going to show us how... - 123.217
This video shows how easy it is to make tandoori roti and if you like to play with fire a little, this heavenly bread is made for you. Give it a try and you won't repent the heat you face while making it, once you taste it, preferably with some salted butter... - 122.796
Learn how to make traditional Indian Roti. This flat bread is a staple in the northern part of India and it needs a lot of practice to make a perfect one. Watch this video and try it out! - 121.106
Chef Billy Parisi shows how to make two different types of bruschetta, Tomato and Roasted Pepper Bruschetta Paired With Rosenblum Zinfadel. These are great as summer appetizer especially when paired with the particular wines. Make sure you stock your bar with... - 120.659
Whole Spelt Bread
Spelt is a grain in the wheat family. Bread made from spelt flour is sweeter and nuttier than bread made with wheat. Some people who cannot tolerate wheat products can eat spelt. - 118.875
Vegan Banana Nut Bread Recipe
Want a vegan recipe for delicious banana nut bread? Then watch this video and learn of a recipe that is simple, 100% vegan and will yield a tasty bread that will go well with almost everything. - 118.247
Raw Pecan Tomato And Apple Bread
Have you ever heard of RAW BREAD? If you haven't the you need to checkout this incredible recipe by Sarah Katoa with SarahsEssentials.com. Listen in as Sarah show's you how to make this awesome recipe. - 117.767
Pakistani Aloo Paratha
This weekend try Pakistani aloo paratha for brunch. The recipe is in the video, which has a detailed recipe and a nicely shot video to show how to prepare it successfully. The method of rolling out the paratha seems to be pretty easy which makes it an easy... - 117.505
Vegan Flat Bread And Pizza Crust
Even if you are not a vegan, this recipe is something you will certainly like to try at home. It is gluten free and vegan and extremely simple. Watch the chef as she prepares the flat bread or pizza crust with the simple ingredients. - 116.807
Vegan Fruited Pumpkin Bread With Walnut And Cranberry
For all the vegans here is a video with a nice pumpkin flax cranberry walnut bread recipe, just perfect for a snack or a side dish. This recipe is simple like any other bread recipe and needs a little work but the end product is a soft and delicious bread! - 115.611
Strawberry Bread Pudding - Where Have You Been My Whole Life
Organic strawberry bread pudding is a fine dessert for vegans. Though it’s a raw dish, it easily challenges the best of the restaurant style cooked desserts. View this recipe and see the class of this ambrosial dessert. Its irresistible. - 115.544
Vegan Banana Nut Bread
Planning a high tea party and wondering what to serve? Here is an amazing recipe of Vegan Banana Nut Bread which is completely irresistible. Watch this video and treat your friends who are on a vegan diet with this Vegan Banana Nut Bread - 115.396
Malvani Vade (kombadi Vade)
Kombdi Vade is staple food of Malvan which is very popular in west coast in Maharashtra. Very flavorful, crispy and tastes fabulous with Chicken curry specially during rainy day. A must try delicacy! - 115.107
Healthy Organic Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
All of you organic foodies - here is something real interesting and delicious recipe of banana bread. The best part of this bread is mixing the chocolate chips - you can very well guess the taste. Watch the video to learn about the nutritional values of this... - 114.951
Easy Cheesy Vegan Bruschetta
I had to make a video featuring my favorite snack: cheesy vegan bruschetta! The secret ingredient is Daiya Vegan Cheese, which you can find at Whole Foods or perhaps your local health food store. Daiya cheese is amazing – it’s the top vegan cheese I’d... - 114.227
Raw Sunflower Seed And Flax Meal Bread
When changing your diet, especially to raw or high raw, diet one of the few foods you end up missing and craving is bread and that can be such a struggle. This recipe makes that soft bread that is really reminiscent of a grain slice of bread. This recipe is... - 113.814
Ethiopian Flat Bread
Injera is a popular Ethiopian Flat Bread, the bread is sour and spongy, traditionally made from teff flour (Teff is a grain native to Ethiopia). In this recipe, I am going to make Injera without using teff flour which is sometimes not easy to get when you... - 111.595
Puri is my all time favorite breakfast bread as it goes well with any curry or jams. This video shows you how to make perfect puri step by step. So, go ahead and surprise your family with a wholesome breakfast - 111.379
Parotta - South Indian Layered Bread
Parotta or barotta is a layered flat bread of South India,mainly famous as a street food. Lets have a look on how to prepare this at home . - 111.03
Iraqi Flat Bread
Watch this incredible video that shows a traditional way to make Iraqi flat bread. The video is extremely impressive and interesting making it a must watch. Try out this excellent recipe and you would surely be delighted with the amazing flat bread. Take a... - 107.419
Raw Eggplant Bread Sandwich, Ep 164
For all those on a on a raw food diet and looking out for a low fat breakfast solution. This eggplant sandwich recipe is a must watch. Take a look at the video to see how the chef combines dehydrated eggplant with sprouts and couple of veggies to make an... - 107.328
Vegan Zucchini Bread
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Mix together sugar, vanilla extract and almond or soy milk.
3. In a blender blend together sugar mixture, zucchini and tofu until smooth
4. Slowly stir in all purpose unbleached flour, baking... - 107.046
Bannock bread is a typical bread eaten worldwide as a staple by some tribes. But now it is gaining popularity all over, due to the ease of making it and its great taste. Watch the video for it would show that you might even cook it without an oven. - 106.938
Maharashtrian Style Roti
Learn how to make very soft rotis that will remain soft for 2 to 3 days. A Maharashtrian way to cook layered rotis. - 106.831
Raw Carrot Raisin Bread
1. In a food processor, shred the carrots and set aside.
2. In the same processor jar, combine the raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pulse to combine.
3. Add in the shredded carrots and process once again.
4. Scrape the sides with a spatula and process... - 106.815
Orange Breakfast Loaf
1. In a bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order. For the wet ingredients, water, orange juice, vegetable oil and for the dry ingredients, all purpose flour, whole wheat, old fashioned oats, salt, sugar, fresh orange zest, and dried... - 106.442
Whole Wheat Pita Bread Chips
Looking for a healthy, tasty , and equally satisfying substitute to greasy potato wafers? Robyn shows you an excellent way to substitute the fattening potato chips from your diet with something just as crunchy and satisfying and more healthy when you are... - 106.335
Classic Indian Roti
All of you, who are searching for the easiest recipe of roti or Indian flat bread - here is the one. Roti - the versatile Indian flat bread, is quite easy to prepare at home, only needs few days of practice. Once you develop the skill, it becomes easy to... - 105.541
Raw Onion And Bread Sticks
Foods like this raw onion rings and raw onion bread sticks should be a staple in every raw-foodies pantry. Unlike fresh onions, dehydrated onions are both mild and delicious. These raw onion rings are made crispy in the dehydrator are the perfect raw snack... - 105.528
Indian Garlic Naan
Naan is a type of Indian Flat bread and in Restaurants Indian dishes are usually accompanied by freshly made Naan. The tops and bottoms of Naan are slightly crispy and the insides are nice and light and flaky and moist and best of all still warm! - 105.382
Thanksgiving Sweet Potato Mushipan
1. Make the ¼ inch slices of sweet potato and further cut into cubes. Place the sweet potato in a bowl of water and allow it to sit for 5 minutes.
2. Place the cup cake liner into each cup cake tin and keep them aside.
3. Start by... - 102.972
Potato balls stuffed with a savory mixture of coconut, chillies, ginger, sugar, nuts and raisins. This sweet and spicy Indian snack goes well on a rainy day and a hot cup of tea. - 101.997
Chapati is a flat, soft and thin bread. It is enjoyed all over East Africa but the recipe is originated from India and bought to East Africa by the Indian traders centuries ago. It can be served with stews for lunches or dinner or with butter for breakfast.... - 101.914
Wheatberries Pita Bread
If you love to bake your bread, then you will love this Wheatberries Pita Bread. This video shows how to prepare fresh bread from the grains in a few minutes. These breads are not only delicious, they are very healthy too. Try them! - 100.774
Eggless Banana Date Bread
Have you ever tried making banana date bread at home ? If no then do check this out. The Chef makes this delicious veggie bread. Instead of egg flax seeds are used. All you vegetarians will love it. Do check out the video for the detailed recipe. - 100.592
Vegan French Toast
1. Mix all the ingredients except bread in a bowl.
2. Dunk bread in mixture coat well and cook in pan on a med heat until brown on both sides.
3. Serve along with tea or coffee with tangy and flavorful sauces like ketchup and mustard or as... - 100.291
Raw Living Sprouted Wheat Berries Bread
If you are on a raw food diet and are craving some bread, watch this video and learn how to make some Raw Living Bread out of sprouted wheat-berries, a recipe from Ann Wigmore’s Sprouting Book. It is an old school raw food recipe! This is a wonderful raw... - 100.133
Raw Spicy Carrot Soup And Raw Carrot Pulp Flat Bread
If you are encouraged to test the waters of raw soup making, give this gingery carrot soup a shot! Raw Gingery Carrot Soup is also vegan and gluten and soy free. This is a sweet and spicy bowl of soup that will also make a great dip/dressing! This is much... - 98.4141
Would you like to try an easy Indian bread with your Indian curry? Indian Chef Manjula is showing a simple Indian bread recipe called Puri. These deep fried puffed bread look extremely appetizing. It’s a very simple dish but she is making them with great... - 96.5191
1. In a bowl, take ½ cup water and mix yeast. Leave it for 5 minutes.
2. In another bowl, mix sugar and salt in ¼ cup water. Stir till sugar dissolves.
3. Take flour in a large bowl. Add the cinnamon, yeast and sugar mix. Pour more water and... - 95.4129
Whole Wheat Pizza Dough In The Bread Machine
1. In a bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order (or as suggested in the bread maker manual), water, vegetable oil and whole wheat flour.
2. Using a spatula move the flour to the corners of the bread maker to make a well in the center... - 95.2227
Aloo Gobi Paratha (flat Bread Stuffed With Potato And Cauliflower)
If you're craving to eat parathas, then you have to try this amazing recipe by chef Bhavna. You can use any stuffing in the parathas. The chef has served the paratha with cucumber raita. This makes it a heavy breakfast. Watch the video for the detailed re - 93.1471
Raw And Organic Onion Bread
Are you looking for simple way to make Raw Onion Bread? This recipe video will show you how to make it in easy steps. Raw Onion Bread is a delicious organic bread. It is included as main dish in lunch or dinner menu. Cook, share and enjoy this Raw Onion Bread... - 92.9272
Raw Red Bell Pepper And Almond Crackers - Part 1
These are very unlike the usual flax seed crackers that most raw foodies and vegans like to make. These are crackers are a bit spicy and nutty and go perfectly with raw cashew cheese or tomato dips. This is the first part of the recipe which will give you the... - 90.52
Raw Red Bell Pepper And Almond Crackers - Part 2
Hey those on a raw vegan diet who need something to appease the need for crunch should try this absolutely amazing recipe for raw and vegan spicy pepper and almond crackers. This is the second part of the recipe on how to make my raw red bell pepper crackers.... - 89.0731
Gluten-free And Vegan Banana Bread
This banana bread is vegan and gluten free and yet wonderfully moist and dense. It is difficult to believe but it is true! It has amazing flavors, from the sweetness of the ripe bananas and brown sugar and is fortified with a super food; flax seeds. So the... - 87.767
Pita With Bean And Cheese Filling
Pita bread can be good for wholesome meal or a lunch snack too. Watch the chef in the video showing how to make pita with a spicy bean and cheese filling. Great when had with a drink too! - 84.5318
Vegan Banana Nut Bread
A Vegan banana bread makes a nice breakfast item or a picnic snack. The video has a simple, easy to follow recipe for the bread that gets unique moistness due to banana and added crunch because of the nuts, added to the batter. - 83.4044
Raw Carrot Bisque And Flat Bread
Treat yourself to this healthy delight, packed with the goodness of fresh vegetables. Watch the chef share her personal recipe to prepare this Raw Carrot Bisque and Flat Bread. The dish never fails to impress as an appetizer. Give it a try. - 82.8864
Easy Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
The vey name "banana chocolate chip bread" screams holiday. This melt-in-your-mouth treat can be prepared in less than an hour and makes for divine indulgence. Stream this video to learn more on how to prepare this soul-satisfying treat. - 82.868
Delicious Hemp And Lemon Loaf
If you love to bake, then you surely won't mind expanding your baking repertoire with this dish. Delicious, healthy and brimming with nutritious ingredients like chia seeds and hemp, this loaf is sure to please your palate. It's time to take off the... - 79.153
Search for good bread never stops, but this Guyanese roti is definitely a show stopper. It is so much different from the Indian version and in this video Jameela shows the age old recipe of her family's favorite bread. Take a look and you would like to try it... - 75.298
Organic Raw Bread And Crackers
One simple way to enjoy good health is to eat organic food. Blythe Metz shows how to make raw breads and crackers in your own dehydrators using choicest organic ingredients. A total health treat for sure. - 71.4223
Homemade Bread - Part 1 - Preparation
This is the Part 1 of a 2 part video series. In this video, June the Homemaker introduces you to the joys of home-baked bread with the assistance of her friend Nathan G.H. Shlivovitz! Watch and learn from this video. Bon Appétit! - 71.0536
Homemade Bread - Part 2 - Baking
This is the Part 2 of a 2 part video series. In this video, June the Homemaker introduces you to the joys of home-baked bread with the assistance of her friend Nathan G.H. Shlivovitz! Watch and learn from this video. Bon Appétit! - 66.9961
This Bread pakora recipe is loved by my family. Bread Pakora is a very popular Indian snack. It is generally eaten during breakfast or evening snack time. Bread Pakora goes well with chutney, but it can also be eaten with tomato sauce. Try and enjoy this... - 54.2151
Pumpkin Currant Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, sugar, orange peel, baking soda, and baking powder; keep aside.
3. In another large mixing bowl, put together pumpkin, egg substitute, and oil; mix well.
4. Bring together both... - 52.7737
6 Whole Grain Bread
6 Whole Grain Bread is an amazingly delicious recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this bread recipe to them, I bet everyone will enjoy this! - 50.4058
Mooli Ka Parantha
Mooli Paratha, are stuffed Indian bread, which are griddles on hot plate and consumed immediately. North Indian breakfast cannot be imagined without the paratha with butter or curds. - 50.2494
Shepherd's Bread is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious bread recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Shepherd's Bread. - 49.751
Vegetable Walnut Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients or in a blender, process all ingredients until well combined.
3. In a well greased loaf pan, pack the mixture tightly.
4. Bake uncovered in... - 48.3597
Boil the potatoes, drain and mash.
Mix in the dried and fresh chillies, coriander, mango powder, salt and butter.
Gradually stir in the flour to form a soft dough.
Divide into 6 pieces, then roll out to 12 cm (5 inch) rounds.
Heat a thawa or a... - 47.8679
Cumin Curry Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large skillet, saute the onion in the oil over a medium heat for about 10 minutes until they begin to brown.
3) Stir in the millet and cook for another about 10 minutes until the onions are... - 47.7431
Fruit And Nut Loaf
1) Take a bread tin and grease and flour it. Keep it to warm.
2) Wash, clean and dry dates.
3) In a saucepan, warm milk, treacle and fat together until just melted.
4) Mix dry ingredients and sugar. Mix well.
5) Now add fruits and mix... - 47.7359
1) Place a baking stone or heavy baking sheet in the oven and preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a large bowl stir the yeast, 1/2 cup warm water and 3/4 cup flour together. Scatter the remaining 2 2/3 cups flour over the spongy mixture.... - 47.2983
Angel Flake Biscuits
Angel Flake Biscuits is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Angel Flake Biscuits dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 47.2576
Banana Fruit Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Combine together sugar and salad oil in large bowl.
3) Add eggs and mashed bananas and beat well to a smooth mixture.
4) Sift together flour, soda, salt and baking powder.
5) Add to the banana mixture... - 47.2494
Savory Tomato And Pepper Bread
1)Preheat oven to 425 degrees F or 220 degrees C or Gas Mark 7.
2)Preheat griller or broiler to hot.
3)Slice bell peppers into halves and deseed them. Place them on wire rack and cook until skin begins to blacken. Let cool for 10 minutes and... - 47.159
This is a dish prepared with leftover chapathis. Normally leftover chapathis tend to become a bit hard and
they don’t taste as good as the fresh ones so we throw them. If it is converted to upma it tastes great. - 47.1052
Melt butter in milk in large cooking utensil.
When lukewarm, add cardamom, sugar, yeast (dissolved in small amount of water), salt and flour (2 cups at a time); mix well after each addition.
When all flour is used, knead the dough well.
Put back in pan.
Cover... - 46.8715
An easy to make date pancake recipe just for you. The date stuffed deep fried pancake is sure to be a hot favorite at your place. This simple date pancake recipe is one that your kids too would love. Try the melt these date pancakes in your mouth and do let... - 46.4642
Bread And Butter Pudding
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C (Gas Mark 6).
2. Apply vegan margarine to two slices of wholemeal bread.
3. Slice the bread into neat pieces so that it can fit nicely into the oven dish.
4. In the oven dish, place the bread... - 46.3446
1. Sieve flour, mix salt and baking powder.
2. Beat eggs with sugar and milk and mix with flour.
3. Add cold water and mix to a smooth dough.
4. Add melted fat and knead.
5. Lastly, add curd and knead well again.
6. Keep in a greased bowl covered with a dry... - 46.0536
Wheat Berry Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Rinse the wheat berries in a strainer under running water and drain. 3) In a small saucepan, bring 1 1/2 cups tap water to a boil and add the berries. Cover the pan and simmer on a low heat for about 1... - 45.9158
Tomato Bread Strata
Melt half a tablespoon butter in a pan and fry onion for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add beans, garlic, chilli powder, capsicums and mint.
Cook on low fire for two minutes.
Arrange half the bread at the bottom of a greased casserole dish.
Spread beans mixture on them;... - 45.8597
Traditional Young Cucumber Bread And Butter Pickles
Place the cucumbers in a 2-gallon crock.
Slice the onions.
Cut the pepper into rings or strips.
Place both in the crock, add the salt, and cover with a thick layer of ice cubes.
Let stand overnight.
Combine the rest of the ingredients, bring... - 45.7835
Party Surprise Loaf
1. Combine 2 cups flour, yeast, and sugar in a large bowl.
2. Add margarine and water, and mix well with electric mixer.
3. Add egg substitute and 1 cup flour, beating about 1 minute at high speed.
4. Stir in oatmeal and enough of the remaining flour to make... - 45.639
Sopaipillas (deep Fat Fried Bread)
This Sopaipillas (Deep Fat Fried Bread) is a side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious opaipillas recipe and share your feelings with us! - 45.611
Small Fruit Cakes
1) Sift together flours and wheatgerm.
2) Beat together fat and fruit sugar well.
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine flours and fruit and all remaining ingredients along with water (or vegetable milk) until the batter just soft enough to beat. Beat... - 45.6046
1) Place a heavy baking sheet in the oven and preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons warm water, 1 teaspoon honey, and the yeast, keep aside for about 10 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, stir 1/2 cup water, 2... - 45.5321
Brown Rice Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. In a bowl, mix togethetr whole wheat flourr, brown rice and soy flakes
3. Dissolve yeast in quarter cup of lukewarm water with honey; when foamy, add to the flour mixture along with two cups of the... - 45.2856
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2) Take bread tin and grease it.
3) Dissolve yeast in 3 ounce of warm water for 10-20 minutes.
4) Dissolve molasses in remaining water, add salt to it.
5) In a large bowl, mix together flours and nuts.
6)... - 44.7876
Swedish Rye Bread With Caraway
Combine yeast, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour and 1 cup warm water in a small bowl.
Cover, and let rise about 30 minutes.
In a small saucepan, scald 2 cups milk in remaining cup of warm water.
Combine margarine, brown sugar, 1/4 cup white... - 44.6485
All Bran Fruit Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Pour 1/2 cup boiling water over dates.
3) Stir in soda and cool.
4) Combine egg, sugar, shortening and vanilla.
5) Stir into cooled date mixture.
6) Bake in the oven to 350°F for about 45... - 44.6029
Are you looking for simple way to make Naan? This recipe is prerfect for you. This is a traditional Naan recipe from Punjabi Cuisine. Naan is the most popular Indian bread. It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu . Naan goes well with... - 44.4122
You'll simply love this White Bread recipe. I bet, the taste of bread will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe again and again. - 44.1468
Vegan Bread Recipes By Category