Vegan Berries Pie
- » Vegan Blueberry Pie
Vegan Blueberry Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegan blueberry pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegan blueberry pie recipes.
Blueberry Chocolate Pie
For all those who are fond of blueberries here is an interesting video to watch. The video shows a recipe for blueberry chocolate pie that needs no baking and is completely vegan. The pie here is made from fresh organic blueberries with an almond and date... - 133.852
Raw Blueberry Pie
Innovation at its best, this is what the recipe in the video is all about. Try this unusual no bake blueberry pie that is made using cashew crust. It's quick to prepare and will make you forget the original blueberry pie. - 81.6744
Fresh Blueberry Pie
1. Wash berries gently; drain well; place in a large bowl. Sprinkle with sugar, flour, salt, cloves, cinnamon; toss to mix.
2. Prepare pastry. Spoon blueberry mixture into bottom crust; dot with butter. Cover with top crust. Pinch crust edges together; turn... - 39.1809
You May Also Like!
Blueberry Marshmallow Dessert
Mix cracker crumbs, butter and sugar; press 2/3 of the crumb mixture into bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan.
Bake for 10 minutes in 350-degree oven.
Whip cream; stir in marshmallows.
Pour half the marsh-mallow mixture into crumb crust; spread pie filling over... - 31.3335
Blueberry Mallow Dessert
Mix cracker crumbs and butter.
Reserve about 1 tablespoon crumb mixture; press remaining mixture firmly and evenly in bottom of ungreased square pan, 8 X 8 X 2 inches.
In chilled bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff.
Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla... - 33.6213
Glazed Fresh Fruit For Cheese Pie
1. If strawberries are being used, halve large strawberries lengthwise and arrange atop a cooled cheese pie.
2. If blueberries are being used, spread blueberries atop cheese pie as a single layer.
3. Take a saucepan, add arrowroot and grape juice.
4.... - 33.2835
Fruity Apple Crisp
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
Combine all the ingredients except the muesli or granola and spoon into a baking dish.
Sprinkle with the muesli or granola and bake in the oven for about 45 minutes until golden and the fruit is bubbling.
Serve... - 35.5987
Easy Fruit Sauce
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, add the fruit, sugar and cornstarch.
2. Add water just enough to cover the fruit.
3. Stir to blend well then place on a low flame and bring to a boil.
4. Stir constantly until the sauce comes to a boil.
5. Take pan... - 32.4999
Apple Berry Crisp
Do you love dessert? Here is a recipe of healthy dessert, which you are surely going to enjoy for any special family occasion. The combination of apple and fruits with oats and whole wheat flour offers plenty of nutritional contents. Taste wise it is too good... - 143.939