- » Vegan Asparagus
Vegan Asparagus Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegan asparagus recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegan asparagus recipes.
Tender Asparagus Spears With Cannellini Bean Sauce
Spring is the season for tender asparagus and this is can turn the traditional steamed asparagus into an elegant restaurant style dish. This is a really great recipe with Mediterranean flavors and ingredients that makes for a light, vegan appetizer that is... - 152.328
Looking for a no-fuss side dish, try Baked Asparagus. This dish uses only five ingredients and can get ready in a matter of minutes. So whether you are looking for a side dish for a party, get-together or for your family, Baked Asparagus fits the bill... - 142.009
Oven Roasted Asparagus
When you are tight on time and need to bet on something that is delicious and effortless, go for the simple perfect oven roasted asparagus. Reliably delicious, this simple dish is one great way to use up the springtime veggie and can make for an excellent yet... - 129.175
Indian Tomato Asparagus Curry
Take a look at this excellent video that shows an ethnic Indian carrot asparagus curry. This curry is a fantastic recipe for cold season to warm up your body. Watch this impressive video and make this wonderful dish that you and your family would definitely... - 128.911
Spicy Asparagus Stir Fry
Tips on cooking perfect asparagus by blanching and shock chilling, and a delicious Asian asparagus stir fry recipe. - 128.297
Looking for ways to make your normal salad much more interesting to eat then look no further. Chef Alicia shows us how to make the perfect Asparagus Salad, which is healthy and also tasty. The salad can be served chilled with any appetizer. The video is crisp... - 125.087
Brussels Sprouts And Asparagus With Rosemary
This recipe is fast and easy and the results are so rewarding. These two seasonal veggies and the essence of the rosemary make a great combination. The pumpkin seeds and almonds kick up the protein and add a satisfying crunch to each bite. - 124.46
Crisp Asparagus is a wonderful dish flavoured with the balsamic white vineger, shallots, garlic and 2007 Sauvignon Blanc. Join Amelia Ceja as she prepares crisp asparagus paired with Ceja Vineyards' 2007 Sauvignon Blanc. This simple yet delightful dish is... - 121.336
Creamy Vegan Asparagus Risotto
Are you searching for some delicious vegan recipe for your lunch or dinner - well, here is one special risotto recipe which uses vegan products along with fresh and crispy asparagus. It's simple but filled with nutrition. Follow the chef and prepare yourself. - 120.958
1. In a pot, heat olive oil. Saute onion, carrots, celery and asparagus.
2. Pour water and add salt and lemon zest. Bring it to boil and simmer till all the vegetables are cooked well.
3. Strain the broth through a strainer while mashing the... - 119.38
Easy Roasted Asparagus
On this episode of "Cook with Adam", Adam shows his recipe for Roasted Asparagus, perfect as a side dish! This is very simple to make and it will be a perfect accompaniment for any main course meal. Enjoy! - 118.701
Cold Asparagus Salad
This Cold Asparagus Salad is a great crowd pleaser. Perfect for brunches or weekend barbecues. This is very healthy and taste great with the luscious dressing. Watch this video for the recipe. - 117.805
Betty's Roasted Asparagus -- Terrific Veggie For Easter! ☼
For all those who love veggies and look for recipe ideas which does not involve much of cooking, here is a perfect recipe for them. Easy roasted asparagus, as the name suggests consist of roasted asparagus which can be made easily in just few minutes. Learn... - 111.912
Pasta And Asparagus Salad
This Pasta and Asparagus Salad is one of the easiest pasta dishes you can make at home. The exotic vegetables add a lot of flavor and variety to this dish. Watch this video to learn this exotic pasta salad recipe. - 110.066
Quick Lemon Roasted Asparagus
Looking for a perfect side dish which could go with any meal? Here is an excellent lemon roasted asparagus recipe with balsamic vinegar and chives. Lemon and roasted asparagus seems to give a very nice flavor. A great all nutrients packed recipe which is... - 102.283
Asparagus And Green Leaf Salad
When in a mood of supercharging yourself with healthy food, this salad could come to your rescue. Chef Keith Snow shows you how to toss up lip-smacking asparagus and green leaf salad that isn't just healthy, but also supremely delicious. Nice brunch addition! - 85.7009
Whole Wheat Pasta With Asparagus Sauce
Pasta particularly whole wheat pasta is healthy and more so with good sauces. Check out the recipe to cook Whole Wheat Pasta with Asparagus sauce in quick and easy steps with no fuss. A quick meal for healthy needs! - 85.2871
Spicy Asian Asparagus
If you are in a mood to have something spicy then you have come to the right place. Check out the video of the spicy and delicious Spicy Asian Asparagus. A very east to prepare dish. Great recipe from the Asian cuisine. - 83.4044
The Sexy Vegan Cooking - Episode #4 - "creamy" Asparagus Pasta
Are you looking for a vegan recipe for lunch or dinner? Here is an amazing vegan pasta recipe that is made with a vegan cream sauce and spaghetti. Try out this simple and easy vegan recipe at home or for your vegan friends and surprise them. - 59.8416
Asparagus Vinaigrette Bundles
1. Arrange the asparagus spears in a shallow microwave proof casserole or dish, in a single layer.
2. Cook in the microwave 9 to 10 minutes, just until tender-crisp.
3. Let cool.
4. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except the... - 45.3363
Asparagus And Bulgur
1) In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil and remove from heat.
2) Add the bulgur to the water.
3) Cover and let rest for 15 minutes, or until all the liquid has been absorbed.
4) In a saucepan, bring the water to boil and blanch the asparagus... - 44.3163
1. Wash asparagus and break off the bottoms.
2. In a narrow saucepan, place the asparagus upright and add 1 cup salted boiling water.
3. Cook uncovered for about 5 minutes.
4. Cover and cook for about 10 minutes until they are tender.
5.... - 43.3081
1. Cut the asparagus stalks and cook to make basic poached asparagus.
2. Take a shallow glass dish and place the asparagus in it.
3. In a small jar, mix all the remaining ingredients and cover with tight-fitting lid.
4. Shake to mix well.
5. Add... - 42.9786
Asparagus Vidalia And Beet Salad
Preheat oven to 375°.
Leave root and 1 inch stem on beets; scrub with a brush.
Place beets in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish; add 1/2 cup water to dish.
Cover; bake at 375° for 45 minutes.
Drain and let cool slightly.
Peel and cut each beet into 4 wedges; place... - 42.8921
Asparagus With Red Pepper Sauce
Place all the ingredients except the asparagus in a large, non-reactive (not aluminium) saucepan, cover and simmer gently for 20 minutes, stirring from time to time.
Pour the softened pepper mix into a food processor and blend until smooth.
Pass through a... - 40.4925
Steamed Asparagus With Lemon Garlic Cremolata
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Steam asparagus, covered, 4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Plunge asparagus into ice water; drain.
Place asparagus on a large platter.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Drizzle with olive oil.
Combine parsley and the... - 39.9728
Vinaigrette Sauce For Asparagus Or Broccoli
Mix and chill all ingredients except asparagus or broccoli.
Pour sauce over vegetables just before serving.
Toss lightly to coat vegetables.
Makes about 3/4 cup sauce, or enough for 12 servings - 38.9554
Tasty Vegetable Trio
1. In a bowl, mix the first 6 ingredients.
2. In a bowl, place the asparagus and pour the mixture over it.
3. Top with the diced cucumber.
4. Place the bowl in the refrigerator and chill for 3 hours. - 38.8872
1. In a 2- quart microwave proof casserole or dish, combine onion, green pepper and water.
2. Cover the dish with wax paper or plastic wrap and place in the microwave.
3. Cook for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, just until vegetables are limp.
4. Add the... - 38.7564
1. Chop off the hard ends of asparagus spears.
2. Skin the outer layer from the bottom half of each spear.
3. In a large cast-iron skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
4. Add asparagus and sauté for about 2 minutes until the... - 38.0826
Asparagus And Pecans
Boil asparagus in water, wine, and salt until tender.
Then drain and place in a covered casserole.
Sprinkle with cayenne pepper.
Pour olive oil over this, then lemon juice.
Add pecans and soy sauce.
Mix as much as possible and place in 300-degree oven for 45... - 36.9728
Asparagus Spear With Hollandaise Sauce
Wash the asparagus thoroughly to remove any sand particles.
Break off each stalk as far down as it snaps easily.
Do not cut with a knife! The asparagus breaks off naturally where it is no longer tender.
Tie the asparagus together loosely and stand it upright... - 34.1669
Boiled Asparagus For Salad
Wash asparagus spears thoroughly (don't scrub).
Trim off tough part but save and cook along with top part of spears as it helps to flavor.
Then boil until tender, but don't boil too fast. - 33.7359
Heat salad oil in a large skillet; add the pieces of asparagus.
Sprinkle with salt, monosodium glutamate, and pepper.
Lift skillet slightly above high heat and shake it constantly while cooking.
Cook asparagus only till tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
Reduce... - 32.5678
Grilled Asparagus And New Potatoes
1. Place potatoes and 1/4 cup water in shallow microwavable dish. Cover and microwave on HIGH (100%) 8 minutes or until potatoes are crisp-tender, turning once. Drain.
2. Combine mustard, dill, oil, lemon juice, lemon peel and pepper in small bowl. Brush... - 30.0843
Asparagus With Fresh Fruit Dressing
Arrange asparagus on a bed of shredded dark green lettuce.
Combine chopped fruits, lemon juice, and sweetener if desired.
Top each salad with one-fourth of the fruit mixture. - 27.3843