Veg Soup is a popular and highly nutritious American food preparation. As the name suggests, this soup is made using only vegetarian ingredients and is a favorite appetizer amongst vegetarians. Veg Soup is prepared ... More »
Cut the vegetables into big pieces.
Wash, add 8 cups water and cook in a pressure cooker.
Cool - remove from heat.
Blend the mixture in a liquidiser.
Add the butter & boil for 10 minutes.
Warm the milk.
Add warm milk, cream, salt and pepper,... - 40.161
Veg Minestrone is a medley of fresh vegetables in a lush tomato soup. It is also the perfect thing to sip on a cold winter day. Watch and learn how to make this soup from this video. Bon Appétit! - 90.6818
1) Blend tomatoes, onion, green pepper and cucumber to a puree.
2) Now add tomato juice, cumin, garlic, salt and pepper.
3) In a bowl,add all the above ingredients,cover with lid and refrigerate.
4) Just before serving, add oil and vinegar.
4)... - 47.2706
In medium saucepan, combine Lipton Noodle Recipe Soup Mix and water; bring to a boil, then simmer 2 minutes.
With fork, quickly stir egg into soup until egg separates into shreds.
Idea: For a spicier taste, add a dash of soy sauce and a touch of ginger before... - 21.2585
1. Wash and pick over the watercress, discarding any yellow leaves. Reserve enough green top-sprigs to make the final garnish, and chop the remaining cress roughly. Melt the butter and cook the potato and onion together for 2-3 minutes before adding the... - 32.9293
Many have told me that this Pork And Water Cress Soup recipe of mine is on par with the Pork And Water Cress Soup they get at the best non-vegetarian restaurants. Enjoy my Pork and Watercress soup! Worth your time! - 28.5638
Slice pork in thin strips 1/4 inch wide and 1 1/2 to 2 inches long. (Partially frozen meat is easier to cut.
Allow meat to thaw completely before using.) In 2 1/2-quart casserole, cook pork, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 4 minutes or till done, stirring... - 44.4885
Heat soup to a rapid boil.
Meanwhile, beat eggs until frothy.
When soup boils, stir in scallions and cucumber; allow to cook for 1 minute.
Return soup to rapid boil.
While still on heat, stir with a wire whisk until "whirlpool" forms.
Keep stirring; pour eggs... - 28.2095
Simmer ham bone and chicken backs in the water until meat falls from bones.
Remove bones and put all meat pieces into the broth; add cabbage, celery, and onions, and cook 15 minutes.
Add celery soup and water; season with salt and pepper.
Simmer until well... - 32.3648
Cook and stir margarine, onions and celery in Dutch oven over medium heat until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
Add broth and pumpkin.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Stir in turkey, rice, half and half, salt and... - 33.9052
In bowl, add enough hot water to dried mushrooms to cover.
Soak 30 minutes.
Squeeze to drain well.
Meanwhile, in small bowl or casserole, cook chicken breast, covered, at HIGH for 3 to 5 minutes.
Remove skin and bones.
Cut chicken meat into small strips.
Set... - 41.8728
In 2-quart saucepan, stir together all ingredients.
Over medium-high heat, heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until chicken and vegetables are tender. - 25.804
1. Prepare fishballs according to recipe Mince scallion.
2. Bring stock to a boil Add salt. Lower fishballs in one at a time so they won't splash. Simmer, uncovered, 3 minutes. Add minced scallion. Simmer 1 minute more. - 20.2754
My family of pork lovers fell head over heels in love with this Pork and Winter Melon Soup. What I would say is that you need not necessarily be a pork lover to like this Pork And Winter Melon Soup. It has all what it takes to make a perfect soup! - 31.4871
In a pressure cooker heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil or butter.
Drop in 2 cloves a small stick of cinnamon a few peppercorns.
Fry gently for a few seconds.
Add 1 onion finely chopped and green chillies to taste, also finely chopped.
Fry till the onion is just... - 29.5136
Slowly heat broth, corn and soy sauce.
Do not boil.
Combine water and cornstarch; add to broth, stirring to thicken slightly.
Continue stirring and add eggs and chicken.
Cook slowly until chicken is done, about 4 minutes on medium heat. - 31.5995
1. Flake and pick over crabmeat. Beat eggs lightly. Chop lettuce. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
2. Bring stock to a boil. Add salt and pepper. Stir in eggs quickly; reduce heat to medium. Add cornstarch paste and cook stirring, until soup... - 25.8868
1. Combine all ingredients except milk, flour, and garnishes in a large saucepan. Bring to boiling; simmer 30 minutes.
2. Gradually add milk to flour, stirring until smooth. Stir into soup.
3. Bring soup to boiling; boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
4.... - 34.3053
Place butter in casserole; cover and microwave 1 minute.
Add leeks and continue microwaving 5 minutes covered.
Stir in garlic and green pepper; season well.
Cover and microwave 3 minutes.
Stir and add potatoes, sweet potato and seasonings; cover and microwave... - 41.165
Combine broth, tomatoes with juice, zucchini and basil in large saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to medium; simmer 10 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
Stir in turkey and pasta.
Continue heating until turkey is hot. - 30.3703
1. Saute onion, carrot, and celery in oil until tender.
2. Add remaining ingredients except meatballs. Simmer 30 minutes.
3. Make 8 meatballs with remaining ingredients. Add to soup. Simmer 15 minutes or until meat is done. - 35.2103
Put soup mix in large saucepan.
Add amount of water called tor on the package and bring to a boil.
Add potatoes and cook soup as package directs or until potatoes are tender (about 10 minutes).
Remove from heat and add beets and Tabasco.
Pour into glass of... - 34.6258
Pour water into 2-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with lid; micro wave on HIGH 6 minutes or until boiling.
Stir in soup mix, carrot, onions and lemon juice.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 4 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Stir in lettuce.
Let stand,... - 32.3247
1. Place beans in large soup pot with water. Boil 2 minutes; cover; remove from heat; let stand 1 hour.
2. Cut meat into small cubes. Brown slowly in skillet with onion.
3. Add shank bones and remaining ingredients, except carrots, to beans. Simmer 1 hour or... - 30.2646
1. Cover the carcass with water.
2. Add onion, parsley, salt and pepper.
3. Cover and allow to simmer for 2-3 hours.
4. Strain into another large kettle.
5. Return to heat, and add vegetables and noodles.
6. Allow to boil 10-15 minutes.
7. Season as desired. - 32.5126
Put chicken in pot, add cold water to cover, bring to a boil.
Add leeks, onions, salt and pepper and a lot of thyme.
Set the lid half on.
Let boil for one hour.
Remove the chicken which will still be hard, and skin it.
Put chicken pieces back into pot.
Add... - 40.5428
To Make Soup: In an 8-quart Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high heat, heat olive oil.
Saute ham and sausage until browned, about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add onions, garlic, turnips, and cabbage and saute, stirring occasionally, until soft, about... - 40.4064
Heat the oil in a large (5-quart) soup pot or kettle.
Cook the beef in the oil, a third at a time, over medium-high heat until browned.
As each batch of meat browns, remove it from the pan with a slotted spoon.
After all of the meat has browned, add the onion... - 39.5116
In a skillet, cook pork until no longer pink; drain and set aside.
In a large kettle or Dutch oven, cook cauliflower in water for 10 minutes or until tender.
Do not drain.
Add pork, onion and 1-1/4 cups milk to cauliflower.
In a small bowl, combine flour and... - 39.7382
In 3-quart casserole, combine beef, broth, onion, green pepper, paprika, tomato paste, caraway, salt, and pepper.
Blend water and flour; stir into beef mixture.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 1 1/4 hours, stirring twice. - 34.0406