- » Veal With Asparagus
Veal With Asparagus Recipes
Enjoy our collection of veal with asparagus recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for veal with asparagus recipes.
Veal Scallops With Asparagus
Veal Scallops With Asparagus is a filling recipe with a classic touch of wine and fontina cheese. You may call it a meat cutlet recipe drowned in cheesy chicken stock. The drizzled bread crumbs over the mixed scallops and asparagus make it little crispy. If... - 45.7095
Ham And Asparagus Stuffed Veal Rolls
Ham and asparagus stuffed veal rolls are an absolute treat for any dinner party or special occassions. Made with exotic ingredients like prosciutto and emmenthaler cheese, the ham and asparagus stuffed veal rolls are a little elaborate but very flavorful and... - 47.1917
Saute Of Veal With Asparagus
1. Cut veal into 2-inch cubes.
2. Clean asparagus trimming root ends.
3. Separate tips and stems and cut stalks into two.
4. In two separate pans of boiling salted water, blanch tips for 8 minutes and stems for 10 to 12 minutes.
5. Drain in a... - 42.0957
Veal Medaillons With Asparagus And Herbs
– Preheat oven to 300 °F (150 °C).
– In a skillet, heat white wine and herbs over medium heat, then reduce liquid to three-quarters. Keep warm.
– Prepare cream of asparagus soup mix according to package directions.
– Season meat with salt... - 36.883
Veal & Asparagus Platter
Trim and discard any fat and membrane from veal.
Sprinkle veal lightly with salt and pepper and dust with flour; shake off excess.
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add about a third of the veal... - 44.4605
Bavarian Veal With Asparagus
Bavarian veal with asparagus is a savory veal recipe made with fresh vegetables. Flavored with lemon juice, the bavarian veal is cooked in beef broth and is has a lot of gravy to it. finished in the oven, the bavarian veal is quite easy to prepare. - 45.0264
Veal Cordon Bleu With Asparagus
Flatten veal slices with a mallet; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place 1 slice of cheese and 1 slice of ham on each of 6 veal slices; cover with remaining veal slices.
Pound edges together with mallet to seal.
Dip each cutlet in flour; then eggs then bread... - 35.8801
Veal & Asparagus Platter
Trim and discard any fat and membrane from veal; sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper and dust with flour, shaking off excess.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in 1 tablespoon of the oil; when hot, add about 1/3 of the... - 44.7172
Veal And Asparagus Casserole
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, heat the butter or margarine and fry the onion until just beginning to colour.
3) Add the veal and let it brown lightly.
4) Add the can of soup and white stock or water.
5) Reserve 8 spears... - 45.1325
Veal And Asparagus Stir Fry
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cur asparagus into 2-inch pieces.
Trim fat from curlers,- cut into thin strips.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add... - 39.5065
Veal Asparagus And Mushroom Pie
Phyllo pastry, a paper-thin, crispy crust, is used in local forms all over the world.
In Austria it is the wrapping for apple strudel, in Egypt it has cream and dried fruits poured over it to make a calorie-laden pudding called Om Ali and in China it makes... - 39.4422
Sweetbreads With Asparagus And Pate Cream
1) Immerse the veal sweetbreads in cold water and soak for about 1 hour;
drain and skin the sweetbreads.
2) In a saucepan, cover the sweetbreads with about 5 cups water.
3) Add the salt and lemon juice, cover, bring to a boil and simmer for 20... - 42.6855