- » Veal Steak
Veal Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of veal steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for veal steak recipes.
Veal Steaks With Honey
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Sprinkle each side of the veal steaks with salt and pepper and a little of the thyme.
Pour the oil into the hot browning dish and shake the dish from side... - 45.0794
Garlic Veal Steaks
1. In a nonstick frying pan heat half the oil over a low heat.
2. Put in garlic and cook, stirring until golden and soft.
3. Take out the garlic from pan and set aside.
4. Raise the heat to high, add veal, lemon rind and thyme and let... - 44.9327
Veal Steaks With Avocado
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven on HIGH for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Mix the curry powder on a plate with salt and pepper and lightly coat the veal steaks.
Pour over the oil.
When the browning dish is hot, heat the... - 41.8819
Honey Barbecued Veal Steaks
Heat the butter with 30 ml (2 tbsp) of oil in a sauce pan.
Add the onion and garlic and saute until tender.
Add the catsup, honey, vinegar, Worcestershire, seasonings and smoke flavouring.
Simmer until sauce is thick and glossy.
Brush the steaks with... - 40.307
Veal Steak Alaska
1) Cut steak into bite sized pieces.
2) Pound to 1/4-inch thickness.
3) Follow package directions to prepare the gravy mix.
4) Add mushrooms and keep warm.
5) Dip the steaks in egg and dredge in bread crumbs.
6) In a skillet heat butter... - 40.2294
Veal Steak Cumberland
Wrap the bacon around the veal steaks and fasten with toothpicks.
Broil on a charbroiler over medium coals, or in the oven until well done.
Chop the shallots and place in the water in a sauce pan.
Zest the orange and lemon.
Place in the shallots, parboil for... - 38.8256
Veal Steaks Piccata
On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Dredge steaks in seasoned flour, turning to coat all sides; set aside remaining flour mixture.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add veal steaks and, over... - 38.7369
Veal Steak Cordon Bleu
Veal Steak Cordon Bleu has a fine taste. Veal Steak Cordon Bleu gets its taste from Veal mixed with ham and cheese, coated with breadcrumbs. Veal Steak Cordon Bleu is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 38.5464
Veal Steaks Osear
Veal Steaks Osear is an amazingly delicious recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this Veal Steaks Osear to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 36.6839
Fruit Veal Steaks
Trim the steaks of any excess fat.
Brush with oil and sprinkle with basil.
Grill over medium coals to desired doneness.
Combine the sugar, water, cinnamon, cloves and fruit zest together in a small sauce pan, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer into a... - 36.6518
Garlic Veal Steaks
1. Heat half the oil in a nonstick frying pan over a low heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until golden and soft. Remove garlic from pan and set aside.
2. Increase heat to high, add veal, lemon rind and thyme and cook veal for 1-1 1/2 minutes each side.... - 36.3141
Cut veal and beef into 1-inch strips, trim off all fat.
Marinate all day (or at least 3 hours if pressed for time) in the oil with crushed garlic.
Season with salt and pepper.
At the end of the day, brown the meat in the marinade, heating in a big copper... - 35.3376
Veal Steak Sauterne
1. In large, heavy skillet with tight-fitting cover, saute bacon until crisp. Drain well on paper towels; crumble, and set aside.
2. In bacon drippings, slowly brown veal steak about 5 minutes on each side.
3. Remove from heat. Stir in soup, wine, and bacon;... - 27.2039
Veal Steak Recipes By Category