- » Veal Soup
Veal Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of veal soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for veal soup recipes.
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the sliced onion and fry, stirring, until golden.
Add the veal and continue frying until it is slightly browned.
Stir in the rest of the vegetables, the bouquet garni, salt and peppercorns and the game bird.
Pour over... - 45.7884
Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
Remove pieces of meat from bones; reserve.
Place bones in large roasting pan.
Bake 1 hour or until bones are well browned.
Add water to bones; stir to remove any browned bits from pan.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Place bones and water in... - 35.7946
You May Also Like!
For all the soup lovers out there, here is a delightful soup recipe presented by chef Belucci. Made by combining veggies with veal, this soup is perfect for a wintery evening. - 109.054
Veal Chops Roma
1. In a skillet, brown the veal chops in butter.
2. Add oregano and garlic and saute along with the chops
3. Pour condensed tomato soup and add sliced onions in it.
4. Cover and cook over low flame for 30 minutes.
5. Add olives and pepper to the... - 41.3129
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low about 10 hours.
Clarify soup by pouring it through several layers of cheesecloth.
Skim off fat.
Serve very hot. - 30.9567
Spring Time Veal Soup
Toss veal with minced garlic in medium bowl; set aside.
Heat 2 teaspoons oil in Dutch oven or large, deep saucepan over medium heat.
Brown veal mixture, 1/2 at a time, using remaining oil as needed.
Pour off fat, if necessary.
Season veal with salt.
Return... - 39.224
Baked Veal Parmesan
Pound veal; season with salt and pepper.
Cut into serving-size pieces.
Beat egg and 1 tablespoon water.
Dip veal in egg mixture, then in bread crumbs.
In skillet, brown veal in shortening (use additional shortening if necessary).
Arrange veal in 2-quart... - 36.8938
Veal Sausage And White Bean Soup
1.Take a 4 quart saucepan and heat some oil in it.
2.Add shallot, onion, celery, garlic.
3. Saute over medium heat for 3 minutes until onions turn translucent.
4.Add in the beans, water, broth and let mixture boil.
5.Now, reduce heat and let mixture... - 46.9416
Heat nonstick skillet over high heat.
Cook veal until browned on all sides.
Remove veal and set aside.
Cut zucchini into 1/4-inch thick slices and cut each slice into quarters.
Add zucchini, onion, salt, thyme, and pepper to skillet in which veal was... - 41.4321
Veal And Honeycomb Tripe Soup
Cut tripe into 1-inch pieces.
Place in a Dutch oven with veal knuckle, water, onions, garlic, salt, coriander, oregano, the 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper, and pepper.
Simmer, covered, for 3 hours till tripe has a clear, jellylike appearance and veal is very... - 34.9185
1. Heat the shortening or margarine in a large saucepan and saute the onion in it 10 minutes.
2. Wipe the meat with a clean, damp cloth. Cut in 1-inch cubes and saute with the onion 10 minutes.
3. Add the sauerkraut, cover and simmer 1 hour.
4. Add the sour... - 29.2925
1) Take a skillet and heat fat in it. Add onions and veal. Cook until brown.
2) Add pepper, salt, paprika, tomato sauce and green peppers.
3) Cover and cook over low heat for about 1 hour or until veal becomes tender.
4) Serve alongside... - 35.4139
Classic Veal Kidney Soup
Kidney Soup is an alluring appetizer recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Kidney Soup; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 43.3165