- » Veal Salad
Veal Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of veal salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for veal salad recipes.
Alentejo Veal With Sushi Rice Salad
Combining a meat with a perfect starch or vegetable calls for creativity and this Alantejo veal with sushi rice salad is a perfect example of it. Watch the video to see how a simple dish is prepared in a classy manner in a home- kitchen? So get ready to take... - 97.0056
Avocado And Veal Salad With Walnuts
1) In a stockpot, put the veal, carrots, celery, onions, parsley stems, garlic, black peppercorns, thyme and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
2) Pour in water to cover.
3) Place over heat to simmer, skimming, until the meat is very tender, about 2 1/2... - 48.9763
1) In a small bowl, add mustard, lemon juice, minced onion, capers, parsley and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Combine well.
2) Slowly whisk in 1 cup of the oil in a steady stream. Stir in the tuna and set aside.
3) Light the charcoal.
4)... - 48.9062
Paillard Of Veal With Bitter Greens
1) Remove and discard the tough outer leaves from the chicory, escarole and romaine.
2) Discard the strong central ribs and separate the heads into individual leaves.
3) Cut these leaves into bite-size pieces.
4) In a large bowl, combine the... - 48.1166
Veal Salad Mold
1 In a medium heatproof bowl, mix gelatin and salt.
2 Add in boiling water and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
3 In a small bowl, add yogurt, vinegar, and hot sauce.
4 Combine with the dissolved gelatin.
5 Cover and place in the... - 47.015
Roast Veal Salad
1) Wash the lettuce and pat dry. Line a serving dish with the outer, larger lettuce leaves. Shred the inner, smaller leaves and transfer into a bowl.
2) Slice the cucumber into long thick slices. Slice across into 2-inch lengths and further into... - 45.786
Italian Rice Salad With Veal
1) In a pot, add veal, celery stalks, 1/2 cup olive oil, garlic, anchovies, pickle, tuna, white wine, garlic, and seasonings to taste and allow to simmer for 3 hours till meat is tender.
2) Cool and remove meat.
3) Puree the remaining mix and season... - 45.1446
Grilled Veal Chops With Summer Garden Salad
1. Prepare a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a small bowl, combine the the first 7 ingredeints and also add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, stir properl, season to taste with salt and pepper, set it aside at room... - 43.6959
Cut the cabbage into quarters and cut away the stalks.
Using a sharp knife, shred finely.
Wash and leave to drain.
Peel the onions and slice thinly.
Mix the prepared cabbage and onions together.
Mix together the vinegar, salt and the garlic salt and use to... - 42.5548
Mixed Cold Platter With Salad
Arrange the slices of meat attractively on a large dish, leaving the center empty.
Mix the canned vegetables with the chopped dill pickles.
Mix the sour cream with the mayonnaise, mustard, sugar and chives.
Mix with the vegetable mixture and spoon into two... - 39.784
Tower Veal Salad
Tower Veal Salad is yummy mix of green grapes, beef bouillon and veal broth. This Tower Veal Salad sure add a royale twist to your party menu. Give this Tower Veal Salad a try next time. - 39.2795
Veal Scallops With Tangerines
Pound the veal cutlets with a mallet.
This breaks the sinews and keeps the cutlets from curling up when cooked.
Flour the veal and shake off the excess.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet and stir in a pinch of rosemary.
Brown the veal on both... - 39.1083
Mix veal with onion, celery, and almonds.
Blend mayonnaise with tarragon and lemon juice.
Add enough of the mayonnaise to the veal mixture to bind it.
Heap on greens; garnish with the rest of the mayonnaise, and with tomatoes, ripe olives, and toasted... - 38.7312
Veal Tongue Salad With Blackeyed Peas
To cook the peas, place celery, carrot, onion, garlic, peppercorns, thyme, and bay leaves on a large piece of clean cheesecloth and tie up securely to make a bouquet garni.
Combine black-eyed peas, ham hock, stock, and bouquet garni in a large pot or Dutch... - 38.412
Salat Iz Teliatini S Ogurtsami
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and Worcestershire.
2) To this, add the remaining ingredients.
3) With a fork, toss the mixture gently, without breaking the pieces.
4) Transfer the Salat Iz Teliatini S Ogurtsami... - 38.3009
Veal Artichoke Salad With Garlic Chive Dressing
This Veal Artichoke Salad With Garlic Chive Dressing is so very delectable ! Just try this meat and vegetables cooked salad with a bowl of rice or pasta. Your suggestions for this Veal Artichoke Salad With Garlic Chive Dressing are welcome ! - 37.5566
Tongue In Aspic Salad
1. Chill a large loaf mold or pan in the refrigerator until the aspic is ready. Then rinse with cold water and do not dry it.
2. Let the tongue cool in the stock. When cool enough to handle, remove the skin and cut out roots.
3. Soften the gelatin in the cold... - 35.7508
Veal Aspic Salad
1. Make this salad the day before it is to be served. Cover veal with cold, salted water, add onion and cook slowly until the meat is tender (about 2 1/2 to 3 hours). Add carrots for last 30 to 40 minutes cooking. When the meat is tender, lift it from the... - 35.1031
Italian Veal And Salami Salad
Dice the veal, potatoes and beetroot.
Slice the gherkins.
Mix them with the capers and seasoning and pile in a salad bowl.
Pour over the mayonnaise and garnish with the olives, lettuce leaves, salami sausage and slices of lemon. - 33.455
1. Cook tortellini in boiling water in a large saucepan, following packet directions. Drain, rinse under cold water and cool.
2. Boil, steam or microwave asparagus and snow peas (mangetout), separately, until tender. Refresh under cold running water and set... - 32.7201
Fried Veal Cutlets With Herb Salad
1. Put the flour, beaten eggs and dry bread crumbs in 3 shallow bowls. Season the bread crumbs with salt and black pepper. Season the veal cutlets with salt and black pepper and dust them with flour, tapping off the excess. Dip the cutlets in the beaten eggs,... - 29.9852
Brain Salad With Eggs
Poach the brains for 40 minutes in the salted water or stock with the lemon peel.
Allow the brains to cool in their cooking liquor, then drain and dice them.
Arrange some of the diced brain and half of a hard-boiled egg on each lettuce leaf.
Coat with... - 29.545
Veal And Green Bean Salad
This flavorful Veal and Green Bean Salad gives out that unique taste combination that anyone tasting it is sure gonna love it! Here's a quick and easy to make recipe for Veal and Green Bean Salad for you to try; enjoy! - 28.7535
Veal And Ham Salad
Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, salt, pepper, and capers; toss lightly with veal, ham, cucumber, and celery. - 25.3055
Tenderloin Veal Salad
Tenderloin Veal Salad is a simple mix and can be prepared within a few minutes. Check out the recipe of this easy and yummy Tenderloin Veal Salad. - 24.5826
Veal, Celery And Apple Salad Bowl
Combine all the ingredients but the lettuce and chill for 30 min in refrigerator.
Arrange in a salad bowl with the lettuce broken in small pieces.
Toss and serve. - 21.5678
Veal Salad Recipes By Category