- » Veal Rump
Veal Rump Recipes
Enjoy our collection of veal rump recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for veal rump recipes.
Veal Rump Roast
1. Place veal roast fat-side-down in a 2-quart glass casserole. Pour wine over roast. Sprinkle meat with parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle vegetables and bay leaf over and around roast.
2. Cover and microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 15... - 34.6442
Braised Veal Rump Roast
1. Place roast, fat side down, in 3-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 30 minutes. Turn meat over. Drain juice into measuring cup; set aside. Add remaining ingredients, except flour; recover.
3. Microwave on... - 29.7614
You May Also Like!
Veal Rump Roast With Creole Sauce
Preheat oven to 300°.
Place roast on rack in open roasting pan.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place bacon slices on roast.
Do not add water.
Roast, uncovered, 2 1/2-3 1/2 hours or until meat thermometer registers 170° (45-50 minutes per pound).
Slice with... - 28.981
Veal Rump With Sour Cream
1. Place the roast flat with the boned surface up. Cream together the garlic, anchovy paste, basil and two tablespoons of butter. Spread over the meat, roll and tie securely.
2. Place the veal in a bowl, add the wine and marinate four hours or longer, turning... - 36.9796
1. Firstly, rub the meat with garlic and then sprinkle on a mixture of flour, salt, pepper, spices and herbs.
2. Brown the meat in some hot fat, remove, then brown the vegetables. Return the meat to the baking dish and add about 1 cup (250 ml) of boiling... - 37.5587
Veal Florentine Style
1) In a skillet, saute the onion in the oil for 2 minutes.
2) Stir in the garlic and saute for another 1 minute until brown.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients, cover and cook over a low heat for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the meat... - 37.628
Barbecued Veal Roast
Rub surface of roast with mixture of salt and pepper.
Place roast on rack in open shallow roasting pan.
Insert meat thermometer so tip is in center of thickest part of meat.
Do not add water.
Do not cover.
Roast in 325° oven 2 hours.
In small saucepan,... - 43.2922
In 3 or 4-quart casserole, place meat bone side down.
Sprinkle with salt and marjoram.
Spoon soup over top.
Cook, covered, 27 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 150° (will increase to 170° during standing), turning meat twice.
Let stand, covered. - 25.8672
Veal Cutlets With Parsley
Hi everyone and welcome to the GialloZafferano kitchen. I'm Sonia and today we'll be making a traditional recipe from Lombardy, specifically from Milan: veal cutlets with parsley or as they say in Lombardy "erborin". This is a main course made with veal... - 116.171
Roasted Veal With Root Vegetables
Unroll roast; trim fat from roast.
Roll roast; tie securely at 2-inch intervals with string.
Place in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add half of Buttermilk Marinade.
Seal bag; shake well.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag... - 41.654
Veal Pot Roast
1) In a bowl mix the mustard, poultry seasoning, brown sugar, salt, pepper and flour together and
rub the mixture over the dried veal rump roast.
2) In a skillet, brown the roast evenly in the heated salad oil.
3) In a croak pot, place the roast and... - 46.5712
Savory Veal Roast
Savory Veal Roast is a sumptuous side dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My family loves this well flavored dish and I make it often for our weekend luncheons. Try this Savory Veal Roast. You will love it. Trust me! - 39.52