- » Veal Roll With Mushroom Sauce
Veal Roll With Mushroom Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of veal roll with mushroom sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for veal roll with mushroom sauce recipes.
Veal Rolls With Mushroom Sauce
In skillet, combine pork, onion, garlic, celery, sage, pepper and cloves; cook over medium heat, breaking up meat with back of spoon, for about 5 minutes or until pork is no longer pink.
Drain off excess fat if necessary.
Stir in bread crumbs and... - 44.0495
Veal Roulade And Mushroom Sauce
Cook the carrots in 2 tbsp of water in a covered dish for 3 minutes on high. Add the French (green) beans and cook for 1 minute.
Lay the veal escalopes (fillets) on a board and place a carrot stick and 2 beans at the shortest end. Roll up neatly and secure... - 34.0185
Veal And Pork Rolls
1. Pour the sifted bread crumbs into the cream and carbonated soda mixture.
2. Knead the ground veal with eggs, salt, and pepper. Add the bread crumb mixture a little at a time and work the mixture until smooth.
3. Divide the mixture into 10 squares. Flatten... - 34.095
Veal Pot Roast With Mushroom Sauce
Wipe veal with damp paper towels.
Rub with paprika and salt.
Preheat oven to 350F.
In hot oil in Dutch oven, brown veal well; then remove.
Add onion to pan drippings; saute' until golden —about 5 minutes.
Stir in soup.
Return veal to pan.
Bake, covered,... - 37.9555
Veal Cutlets With Wine Braised Mushrooms
1. Place veal between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap and flatten to 1/8-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Cut into serving sized pieces; dredge pieces in flour.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon oil a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add... - 30.799
Veal Cutlets With Mushrooms
1) In a baking dish, marinate the cutlets in the lemon juice for 1 hour, turning them every 20 minutes or so.
2) Remove cutlets from the lemon juice and pat them dry with paper towels.
3) Sprinkle salt and pepper generously, then dip... - 44.4325
Veal Cordon Bleu With Mushroom Sauce
Lay 2 slices ham on each of 4 veal cutlets.
Sprinkle generously with Romano and Parmesan cheeses.
Top with remaining veal and press edges together tightly to seal.
Dredge lightly in flour .
Dip in egg, then roll in seasoned breadcrumbs.
Melt butter in 10-inch... - 42.2093
Poached Veal Dumplings In Mushroom Sauce
Mince 5 oz.
of lean veal or pie veal very finely; add the same quantity of crustless bread soaked in milk or stock and then squeezed out, some salt, pepper, finely chopped onion and chopped parsley.
Bind with a beaten egg.
The mixture should be extremely... - 26.746
Roast Stuffed Veal Roll
1. Remove bones and filament from the meat. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle on parsley and red pepper. Spread with the sliced mushrooms.
2. Roll together tightly and tie with string. Place the roll in a greased roasting pan. Brush with vegetable oil,... - 31.7805
Rolled Breast Of Veal
1. Reserve the bones from the veal. Spread the meat flat and season with the salt, pepper and garlic.
2. Preheat oven to moderate (375° F.).
3. Cover the meat with the prosciutto and arrange the mozzarella on top. Sprinkle with parsley.
4. Roll the meat... - 33.7693
Pineapple Veal Rolls
1) In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, saute 1/2 cup pineapple and the scallions in 1 teaspoon margarine over a medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes, until the scallions are soft and the pineapple is lightly browned.
2) Stir in the rice, parsley, salt and pepper,... - 45.2026
Veal And Spinach Roll Ups
Use a meat mallet to pound steak to 1/4-inch thickness.
Cut into 4 serving-size pieces.
In a mixing bowl stir together onion and 1 tablespoon water.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 1 minute or till done; drain.
Drain spinach, pressing out... - 43.5067
Veal Cutlets In Wine Sauce
Season cutlets with salt and pepper.
Brown on both sides (total time - 5 minutes) in heavy iron skillet.
Put cutlets in warm casserole dish.
Put onion, mushrooms and parsley in skillet.
Cook, stirring well.
Blend, cooking until lightly browned.
Add... - 43.5854
Veal And Mushroom Roulades
1) Pare and chop the carrot and chop the celery also.
2) In a small bowl,pre-soak the mushrooms in 3/1 cup warm water .
3) Using a meat mallet or rolling pin, pound the meat (1/8-inch thickness. drizzle on top with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8... - 44.4972
Mushroom Veal Paupiettes
Preheat oven to 180Â°C (350Â°F).
In the work bowl chop the mushrooms and the onions finely.
Saute them in the butter until most of the mixture has evaporated.
Place the minced meat into the work bowl and process until very fine.
Add the egg whites and... - 43.6474
Mushroom Stuffed Veal Breast
Heat 2 teaspoons oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add mushrooms, bell pepper and garlic; cook and stir about 5 minutes or just until mushrooms are tender.
Stir in rosemary.
Remove from heat; cool.
Unroll boneless veal breast; trim... - 34.8165
Ham And Veal Roll Ups
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Lightly grease a large baking pan with oil.
3. Slice the veal cutlets into 6 equal pieces.
4. Using a mallet or a small flat bottomed frying pan flatten the cutlets into 1/8-inch thickness.
5. Top each... - 43.852
Veal Roll Ups
1) Make 6 pieces of the veal.
2) Beat the meat to 1/8-inch thickness.
3) Place a ham slice over each piece.
4) Cut cheese slice into 4 strips.
5) Keep 2 strips on each ham slice.
6) Roll the meat around cheese. Secure tightly with wooden picks.
7)... - 46.7221
Braised Veal Rolls
1. Beat veal slices to soften and flatten.
2. In a large frying pan heat 1 tablespoon hot and sautÃ© onion for sometime,
3. Add minced mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Arrange each slice of meat over flat surface and spread... - 43.543
Ham And Asparagus Stuffed Veal Rolls
Ham and asparagus stuffed veal rolls are an absolute treat for any dinner party or special occassions. Made with exotic ingredients like prosciutto and emmenthaler cheese, the ham and asparagus stuffed veal rolls are a little elaborate but very flavorful and... - 47.1917
Veal Cutlets Cordon Bleu
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place 1 slice of cheese and 1 slice of ham on each patty.
Cover with remaining patties.
Roll in flour and spice mixture, dip in eggs and then into crumbs.
Brown 5 minutes on each side.
White sauce with mushrooms may... - 42.3064
Mushroom Veal Scaloppine
1) Slice veal into serving-size pieces.
2) Coat veal pieces with flour.
3) Take a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish; melt butter or margarine in it and sauté garlic for 1 minute on High.
4) Roll meat in this butter or margarine mixture and cook... - 42.8724
1 Beat the veal escalopes (scallops) with a meat hammer until each one is very thin.
2 Mix together the parsley, mushrooms, cheese, mayonnaise and salt and pepper. Bind the mixture using the egg.
3 Spread a spoonful of the stuffing on each escalope (scallop).... - 41.2785
Veal Asparagus And Mushroom Pie
Phyllo pastry, a paper-thin, crispy crust, is used in local forms all over the world.
In Austria it is the wrapping for apple strudel, in Egypt it has cream and dried fruits poured over it to make a calorie-laden pudding called Om Ali and in China it makes... - 39.4422
Saucy Veal Cutlet
Flatten veal cutlets to 1/4-inch thickness between waxed papers; cut into halves.
Place veal in 8 X 8 x 2-inch dish; top with spaghetti sauce.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on medium (50%) 4 1/2 minutes; rearrange veal.
Cover with waxed paper and... - 32.3239
Saucy Veal Cutlet
Pound veal cutlet[s] to 1/4" thickness; cut into halves.
Place veal in 22-oz casserole [8 x 8 x 2" dish]; top with spaghetti sauce.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on medium (275 watts) 2 1/2 min [4 1/2 min]: turn veal.
Cover and microwave until veal is... - 32.207
Veal Cutlets Reynolds
1. Take a heavy skillet, put butter and olive oil in it.
2. Once the butter melts, put veal cutlets and brown them for 11/2 minutes on medium high flame.
3. Avoid overcooking.
4. Once done, take the veal out and keep aside.
5. Put mushrooms, onion,... - 39.648
Veal Cutlets A La Careme
This is one of the recipes of the famous Antonin Careme, who was chef to so many eminent people (including King George IV and the Duke of Wellington, as well as Monsieur Talleyrand.
When he returned to France, King George offered to double his salary if only... - 31.0145
Marsala Veal Birds
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon margarine over medium heat until bubbly and hot; add onions, celery, and garlic and saute for 2 minutes [do not brown).
Add mushrooms, salt, and pepper and continue cooking until most of liquid has... - 37.1915
Veal Birds Parmigiano
Combine bread crumbs, onion, mushrooms, eggs, 1 cup beef stock or water and rosemary.
Spread on veal pieces.
Roll veal; secure with food picks or tie with string.
Dredge veal with flour; brown in 2 cups butter or margarine.
Place in shallow baking pans.
Cover... - 45.5249
Filled Lasagne Rolls With Two Sauces
1. Cook 4 lasagne strips at a time until aldente. Transfer strips to cotton or linen kitchen towels, laying the strips flat and patting dry with more toweling. In removing strips from the boiling water, pour the entire contents of the pasta pot into a... - 30.5573
Veal Spring Rous
1 Combine veal, soy sauce and sugar and let stand 15 minutes. Heat vegetable stock in a non-stick frying pan. Add veal and stir-fry lightly. Add mushrooms, bean sprouts, onion and cabbage and stir-fry for a few minutes.
2 Stir in blended cornstarch and stock... - 32.5892
Gnudi With A Wild Mushroom Sauce
In this amazing wild mushroom sauce dish, the Ricotta and spinach dumplings are bathed in a wild mushroom sauce. This sauce is excellent over most grilled meats, including veal or beef medallions. A standard mushroom sauce can be prepared by substituting all... - 114.486
Veal Chops Enveloppe
Saute chops quickly until brown without cooking through completely.
Mix pastry as directed on box.
Roll out 2 thin layers.
Cut in 2 squares, each large enough to envelop one chop.
Place a chop on each square and top with a spoonful of mushroom and a... - 36.3966
Meatballs With Chili Mushroom Sauce
Combine mince, breadcrumbs, oregano, garlic, paste and egg in medium bowl; roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls.
Place meatballs on oiled oven tray; bake, uncovered, in moderately hot oven about 15 minutes or until cooked through.
Meanwhile, heat oil... - 37.0827
Veal Birds With Polenta
1.Cut 6 pieces of 1 pound veal each of 6 x 4 inches.
2.Take one slice of proscuitto and place it on each piece of veal.
3.Top all the veal pieces with cheese.
4.Roll up all the veal pieces and fasten them tightly with the help of... - 46.7674
Stuffed Roast Veal
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C ).
Butterfly the veal by making an incision down the centre.
Using a meat mallet, flatten the veal.
Saute the onion, celery and carrots in a skillet with the butter.
Cool to room temperature.
Place in a mixing bowl.
Add the... - 42.9741
Pound meat until 1/4 inch thick.
Prepare stuffing as directed on package except-stir in sausage and celery.
Press about 1/2 cup stuffing on each cutlet to within 1/2 inch of edge.
Roll up, beginning at narrow end; secure with wooden picks.
Melt shortening in... - 40.1711
Veal Shank Osso Bucco
1.Coat every piece of shank with browned flour by rolling over it.
2.Take a 8 cup (2L) ceramic dish, put oil in it and heat for 5 minutes at HIGH.
3.Arrange the meat pieces on it, one besides the other and cook for 5 minutes at HIGH... - 44.2006
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon margarine over medium heat until bubbly and hot; add onions, celery, and garlic and saute for 2 minutes (do not brown).
Add mushrooms, salt, and pepper and continue cooking until most of liquid has... - 37.672
Veal Pot Roast
About 3 1/4 hours before serving: In hot Dutch oven, saute veal until lightly browned on all sides, 10 to 15 minutes.
Pour off all fat; add 1/4 cup water, bay leaf, thyme leaves; sprinkle on salt and seasoned pepper.
Cover tightly; simmer 1 1/4 hours.
Add... - 47.049
Veal Scaloppine Al Marsala
1. Between two sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper place veal scallop and pound lightly with a meat hammer, flat pan or a rolling pin to flatten it to 1/2-inch thickness.
2. Season with salt and pepper and dredge veal cutlets in flour,... - 44.8863
Veal A La Francaise
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a large roasting pan place the meat.
3. In a bowl blend seasonings into wine and pour around meat.
4. Cover loosely with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
5. Baste every 15... - 45.2071
Veal A La Mode
1) Into a dutch oven or electric skillet, dab in some butter and cook the veal till browned evenly
2) Add in the salad dressing mix and the apple juice and cook till a gentle boil
3) Simmer the meat for an hour turning the meat once
4) Add in the... - 45.758
Place veal on waxed paper, and flatten to 1/8-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper, dredge veal in flour mixture.
Heat butter and oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add veal, several pieces at a time,... - 39.661
1 In a bowl, mix flour, salt, and pepper.
2 Roll the veal lightly in the mixture to coat.
3 In medium skillet, heat Crisco.
4 Brown the meat slowly in it.
5 Remove meat from the skillet.
6 Add in onion and cook until tender but not brown.
7... - 44.5018
1. Place the veal escalopes between 2 sheets of oiled waxed paper and, using a rolling pin, beat until they are very thin. Cut in half.
2. Mix together half of the onion, the mushrooms, bacon, rosemary, juniper berries, lemon juice and breadcrumbs. Season... - 36.3222
German Veal With Almonds
1. Place each veal cutlet between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound thin using a mallet hammer or bottom of a small pan.
2. Slice the tong into thin strips. Keep aside.
3. In a shallow wide bowl, beat eggs with a little water. Keep aside
4.... - 45.9818
Julienne Of Veal
Trim veal of all membrane.
Place 1 piece of cutlet at a time between 2 pieces waxed paper.
Pound with smooth-surfaced mallet or rolling pin until 1/4 inch thick.
Sprinkle meat lightly on each side with salt, paprika, and pepper.
Cut into strips 1/4 inch wide... - 42.4448
Veal Shank Osso Bucco
Veal Shank Osso Bucco is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 41.7962
Push the brains through a sieve.
Add the soaked bread crumbs, the butter, shallot, mushrooms, salt and pepper and a pinch of chopped parsley.
Add the egg yolks and mix to form a smooth paste.
Refrigerate the mixture for one hour to firm it.
Divide the mixture... - 44.3147
Veal Loaf Florentine
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. In 2-quart casserole, place spinach and 1 tablespoon water; cover and microwave on High 2 minutes. Squeeze out excess moisture.
2. In medium nonstick skillet, heat oil; add 1 cup of the onions and cook over medium heat until... - 37.0093
Veal Steak With Pork Filling
1. Flatten the steaks and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Slice the mushrooms and saute in some butter. Mix with the ground pork and chopped bacon, blend well and divide into 4 portions and place each portion in the center of each piece of veal, roll up and... - 37.5405
Dill Swedish Veal Roast
Melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add veal and brown well on all sides, then place in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
Surround veal with mushrooms and carrots (if using medium-size carrots, first cut each in half... - 46.0328
Veal Kidney Pie
1. Cut butter into the flour with a pastry blender or two knives.
2. Quickly add the ice water, 1 tablespoon at a time.
3. Shape pastry into a ball. Wrap in waxed paper and refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Roll out 2/3 of the dough and place in a 9-inch pie pan.... - 42.2962
Seafood And Veal Spiral
At V formed by butcher when boning, make two lengthwise cuts perpendicular to right and left of V; spread open.
Cover with clear plastic wrap.
Using meat mallet, flatten to a 14x10 inch rectangle.
Place cod in 1/2 cup water.
Bring to boiling;... - 42.9483
Beat the veal escalopes between two sheets of cling film or waxed paper, with a steak hammer or rolling-pin, until they are very thin.
Halve them across the centre.
Coat with the flour, beaten egg, and mixed breadcrumbs and parmesan.
Heat the oil and... - 40.0055
Belgian Veal Blanquette
In a flameproof casserole lightly brown pieces of veal in 3 tablespoons butter.
Add 1 cup consomme and herbs, shallots, and nutmeg.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Add water to cover.
Bring to a boil.
Lower heat, cover, and simmer over low heat until... - 47.1737
Stuffed Shoulder Of Veal, Hot Or As A Galantine
Bone a shoulder of veal or get the butcher to do it for you, and trim the meat till you have a piece suitable for rolling up.
Do not remove the skin.
Prepare the stuffing as follows (allowing about | lb.
of stuffing to 2 lb.
Chop all the trimmed... - 25.0797
Veal And Spinach Cannelloni
1 For the crepes: In a blender container, add milk and egg, turn the motor on and off quickly.
2 Add in the flour along with salt and process until smooth.
3 Keep the batter aside for 15 - 20 minutes.
4 Heat a small nonstick pan or skillet,... - 44.7604
Venetian Pasta & Veal Pie
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and carrots; cook, stirring often, until onion is very soft (about 10 minutes).
Crumble in veal and cook, stirring, until no longer pink.
Stir in mushrooms, thyme, and wine.
Reduce heat and simmer,... - 43.6573
Trim fat from cutlets.
Place cutlets between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/8-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Sprinkle cutlets evenly with flour.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place... - 39.9969
If veal is more than 3/8 inch thick, flatten with the side of a wet rolling pin.
Dip meat in a mixture of flour, salt and pepper.
Mix egg and 2 teaspoons oil together and dip meat in the mixture.
Dredge in dry crumbs.
Chill for a 1/2 hour to set the... - 31.159
Cepes Farcis Aux Escargots Et Fumet De Vin Rouge
1. Pre-heat oven to 400° F.
2. In a blender, puree the chicken breast with the egg yolk and 1 level teaspoon salt.
3. With a cloth, cover the bowl and chill for 15 minutes.
4. To prepare the breadcrumbs, puree the parsley, almonds and garlic.... - 47.9874
Paupiettes De Boeuf
1) Place a heavy skillet over moderate-low heat and melt the 2 tablespoons of butter.
2) Saute the onions and mushrooms till the onions have turned translucent.
3) Add the bread crumbs, lemon rind, parsley, salt and pepper. Stir well.
4) Once the... - 45.1253
Blend the liver pate with the stock and bring to the boil.
Stir in the Madeira and sliced mushrooms and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the sour cream, breadcrumbs and butter.
Reheat, but do not boil.
Serve this sauce with veal, venison, game, or kidney and bacon... - 30.049
Individual Beef Wellington With Wine Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 475F. Lightly grease a pan.
2) Arrange the tenderloins on the pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides of the meat.
3) Roast the meat for about 7 minutes. Take it off the oven and chill.
4) Remove the... - 45.6772
Manicaretti Alla Lucrezia Borgia
Pound veal cutlets until thin.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place a slice of prosciutto, then a slice of cheese and an asparagus spear over each veal slice.
Roll into fingers; skewer or secure with twine.
Melt the 1/4 cup butter in a large heavy skillet.
Add... - 41.6812
Wrapped Boiled Sausage
Wrap the sausage in the veal or beef.
Tie up with string and place the roll in a casserole with the butter, celery, carrot and onion, and the ham or bacon if used.
Salt and pepper are not needed because the sausage contains enough.
Fry over medium heat,... - 35.205
Heat 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter in ovenproof saute pan over medium heat. Add shallots and cook 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, season and cook 3 minutes.
Remove sausage meat from casing. Crumble sausage meat into saute pan. Mix well and cook 3 minutes. Remove pan from... - 37.7791
Cut the meat into 1 1/4-inch squares.
Sprinkle with the salt, spices, herbs.
Alternate veal and pork cubes on 8 small wooden skewers.
Push meat cubes close together, away from the point of the skewer.
Dip each arrangement in a mixture of the egg and milk;... - 37.3812
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C).
2) Roll out the pastry dough into an oval and make a border around the edge with the trimmings.
3) On a floured baking sheet, place the oval and bake in a preheated oven for about 15 to 20... - 43.837
Chop and pound veal and bacon until smooth.
Add the diced mushrooms and truffle, season well, bind with egg.
Bone chicken legs, stuff with farce, shape into rolls.
Put 1 1/2 oz butter and the vegetables, sliced, into saucepan, lay chicken legs on top; cover,... - 42.5993
Stuffed Calf 's Head
Mix the stuffing ingredients, seasoning the mixture fairly heavily.
Poach a spoonful of the stuffing and taste it for seasoning.
Stuff the head, and roll it and sew it up carefully to hold the stuffing tightly.
Wrap the head in muslin or cheesecloth and tie... - 44.5574
Meat Loaf In Sour Cream Pastry
Pastry: Cut butter into 14" bits.
Sift flour and salt into large chilled bowl and add butter and rub together with hands until it has the appearance of flakes of coarse meal.
In separate bowl, mix together egg and sour cream and stir this into the... - 38.5
Beef Steak Kidney & Oyster Pie
Coat beef with flour; shake off excess.
Melt 1/4 cup of the butter in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add beef and cook, stirring often, until lightly browned; add more butter as needed.
Remove from heat.
Thinly slice kidneys and set... - 42.0984
Meat Loaf In Sour Cream Pastry (lihamarekepiiras)
Meat Loaf In Sour Cream Pastry (Lihamarekepiiras) is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Meat Loaf In Sour Cream Pastry tastes great with sour cream. Prepare the Meat Loaf In Sour Cream Pastry in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 46.3555
In a small bowl, cover mushrooms with warm water.
Soak 30 minutes.
Squeeze mushrooms dry.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of soaking liquid.
Cut off and discard tough stems; mince mushrooms finely.
In a small bowl, combine reserved soaking liquid, 1 tablespoon of soy... - 40.7517