- » Veal Marinade
Veal Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of veal marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for veal marinade recipes.
Veal In Beer Marinade
Marinate veal in mixture of beer, ginger, Tabasco, hot sauce and salt and pepper.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Drain veal and reserve marinade.
Alternate veal (fold each piece in two) along with onion sticks, zucchini and red pepper on skewers.
Place in ovenproof dish... - 37.34
Veal Kebabs In Chinese Marinade
Place meat in a mixing bowl, pour over marinade, cover and stand for 2-3 hours.
Drain meat and thread onto skewers.
Barbecue over hot coals for approximately 20 minutes or until meat is tender.
Turn and baste frequently with the marinade while cooking. - 30.6565
Loin Of Veal With Pomegranate Juice Marinade
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree.
Spread the coriander (including stems) over the loin of veal and press into the meat.
Put the veal in a bowl just large enough to hold it comfortably.
Pour the marinade over the... - 38.333
Marinated Veal Roast
Wipe meat with clean damp cloth.
Make marinade of remaining ingredients, except water (for easy removal of garlic later, spike each piece with toothpick).
Put meat in container, pour marinade over, cover and let stand in refrigerator or other cool place... - 44.4229
Costolette Di Vitello Marinato
Costolette Di Vitello Marinato is a well loved veal dish that is made for mostly all of the backyard parties at home. Try this Costolette Di Vitello Marinato recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 32.9493
Thai Peach Marinade
Process undrained peaches in blender until smooth.
Combine peach puree with garlic, peppercorns, parsley, lemon juice and coriander in bowl; mix well.
Spoon marinade over lamb or veal.
Marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours to overnight.
Drain, reserving... - 34.2644
Grilled Veal Chops With Red Currants
Combine juice, oil, cinnamon, and parsley.
Pour into large resealable plastic bag.
Add veal chops and turn bag to coat chops.
Refrigerate and marinate veal chops 2 to 3 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Drain and reserve marinade.
To make sauce, heat butter in... - 41.5496
Pounded Veal Chops
For the marinade, in a shallow dish, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, Chardonnay, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, thyme, capers, dry mustard, garlic, salt, and white pepper.
For the veal, place chops into marinade and marinate chops for 1 hour.
Preheat... - 43.5554
Grilled Veal Chops
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 4 hours, turning bag occasionally.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Remove chops from bag; discard marinade.
4. Place chops on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cover... - 30.6393
Veal Strips Saute With Artichokes
Trim all membrane from veal slices; place meat between 2 sheets of wax paper and pound 1/8 inch thick with smooth side of a mallet.
Cut each piece into 3/4-inch-wide strips.
Combine flour, salt, pepper, and paprika.
Dredge meat in flour mixture, shaking off... - 45.5845
Veal With Mushrooms
Cut sinew from veal, place veal in bowl, pour over combined wine and sherry, leave to stand 4 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove veal and pat dry; reserve marinade.
Heat oil and butter in pan, add veal and brown on all sides; remove and place in ovenproof... - 40.5782
Roasted Veal With Root Vegetables
Unroll roast; trim fat from roast.
Roll roast; tie securely at 2-inch intervals with string.
Place in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add half of Buttermilk Marinade.
Seal bag; shake well.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag... - 41.654
Grilled Herbed Veal Steaks
In sm.bowl, combine marinade ingredients.
Place marinade and veal steaks in plastic bag, turning to coat.
Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
Remove veal from marinade; discard marinade.
Place... - 39.2093
Braised Marinated Veal
1 Cut the veal 1/2 inch thick and into 2-inch squares.
2 Remove all the visible fat.
3 In a bowl, combine 3 tablespoons of the oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, oregano, parsley, garlic, tomato sauce and water.
4 Marinate the veal in the mixture... - 45.7667
Marinated Veal Chops
Combine garlic, salad oil, soy sauce, catsup, vinegar and pepper in shallow pan; blend thor- oughly.
Place veal in marinade; turn to coat well.
Refrigerate, covered, for at least 3 hours or overnight.
Saute veal in small amount of fat in skillet... - 27.4376
Trim the chops of any excess fat.
Place them into a shallow pan.
Combine the remaining ingredients together and pour the marinade over chops, marinate 2 hours covered and refrigerated.
Drain, reserve marinade.
Broil the chops over low heat for 6 minutes per... - 32.2321
Italian Veal Steaks With Marinated Vegetables
This recipe for italian veal steaks with marinated vegetables is a classic recipe that is good for serving at elegant parties and dinners. Marinated with italian salad dressing and crushed red pepper, this veal steak with vegetables is prepared on a broiler. - 42.7898
Veal And Eggplant Kebabs
Cut the veal into 1" (2 1/2 cm) cubes and place in a bowl, add the marinade and baste.
Refrigerate for 2 1/2-3 hours, basting occasionally.
Peel the eggplant and dice, place in a bowl and sprinkle with salt.
Set bowl aside for 30 minutes, then drain eggplant,... - 34.8275
Veal Bacon And Mushroom Kebabs
To make marinade: In a bowl combine oil, lemon juice, catsup, thyme, basil, ground bay leaves, salt and pepper and mix well.
Add veal and bacon to the bowl and baste with the marinade, then set bowl aside for 2 1/2-3 hours, basting occasionally.
Drain veal... - 35.263
Veal With Mushrooms
Cut meat into serving pieces.
Mix red wine, vinegar, onion, garlic, oregano, and olive oil and pour over meat.
Let stand in refrigerator overnight.
Remove meat from marinade and reserve marinade.
Brown meat on all sides in hot butter.
Put meat in shallow... - 44.5634
Roast Marinated Veal
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together salt, pepper, sage, thyme, cloves, allspice, bay leaf, lemon rind, juice and bouillon.
3) Place the veal in a glass bowl, and marinate it with the bouillon mixture.
4) Cover the bowl with... - 44.6255
Skewered Veal Barbecue
Mix together the soy, onion, oil, and oregano to make the marinade.
Cut the veal steaks into 1 to 1 1/2 -inch squares.
Put the veal squares in a bowl, pour in the marinade, then add enough Burgundy to cover the meat when packed down in the bowl.
Let the meat... - 38.3871
Easy Veal Chops
– Preheat oven to broil.
– In a small bowl, pour first 3 ingredients.
– Baste veal chops with mixture, then place in broiling pan, 6 inches (15 cm) from heat source. Broil at least
2 minutes on each side, and season with salt and pepper.
– ... - 27.3852
Italian Veal Kabobs
Cook potato in boiling water to cover in a large saucepan 12 to 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain and let cool.
Place veal and potato in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Combine wine and next 3 ingredients, and stir well.
Pour wine mixture over veal and... - 42.2826
Cinnamon Veal Chops
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Pour marinade into a large resealable plastic bag.
Add chops to marinade.
Seal the bag securely and turn 2 or 3 times to coat the veal.
Refrigerate and marinate veal chops 2 to 3 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Drain... - 36.6515
Trim fat from1 pound lean boneless Combine wine, Worcestershire sauce, rhyme, celery seeds, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large zip-top heavy-duty plastic bag, seal bog, and shake well.
Add veal to bag; seal bag, and shake until veal is well coated.
Marinate... - 41.5107
Veal And Mushroom Caps
Place veal, mushrooms, celery and onion in bowl; set aside.
Place vinegar, garlic, oil, pepper, parsley and 1 bay leaf in small saucepan; bring to boil and cook 5 minutes over medium heat.
Pour hot liquid over veal and vegetables in bowl; marinate 1 hour on... - 35.6756
Lemon Veal Kebabs
Place veal, mushrooms and pepper in bowl.
Sprinkle in oil, vinegar, tarragon and lemon juice.
Refrigerate 35 minutes.
Drain and reserve marinade.
Alternate veal (fold each piece in 2), mushrooms, yellow pepper, broccoli and onion on skewers.
Place in... - 35.2658
1. Get the bone removed from the veal by telling your butcher.
2. Season well and make small rolls with it. Tie the rolls with a string.
3. Take a glass dish and place lemon and onion slices in it.
4. Add parsley, juniper berries, bay... - 43.6438
Veal Artichoke Salad With Garlic Chive Dressing
This Veal Artichoke Salad With Garlic Chive Dressing is so very delectable ! Just try this meat and vegetables cooked salad with a bowl of rice or pasta. Your suggestions for this Veal Artichoke Salad With Garlic Chive Dressing are welcome ! - 39.461
Veal Terrine With Orange
Slice half the veal into long strips 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) wide.
Cut the other half into small pieces, including the fat.
Cut the pork chine into small pieces.
Rinse the oranges, dry and peel them, removing as much of the pith as possible.
Halve and squeeze in a... - 44.7426
Veal And Prune Kebabs
Place meat in wine, oil, lemon jui:e and thyme; marinate 15 minutes on countertop.
Drain meat and reserve marinade.
Alternate veal, prunes, green peppers, celery and mint leaves on skewers; place on ovenproof plater.
Generously brush with marinade an 1 broil... - 33.5656
Grilled Veal Chops With Madeira Morel Sauce
1)Mix together rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper and oil.
2)Marinate veal chops in this marinade for 4 hours.
3)Stir fry shallots, rosemary, pepper and butter. Add in Madeir and reduce to half its original volume.
4)Add in demi glace and... - 48.4024
Veal Chops With Capers
– In a bowl, mix all marinade ingredients.
– Marinate veal chops for 2 hours prior to cooking time.
– Light barbecue and grease barbecue grill.
– Drain veal chops and pat dry. Barbecue for 4 minutes on each side. Rotate 1/4 turn after two... - 32.4543
Veal Pot Roast Filipino
Put veal in deep bowl.
Mix soy sauce, vinegar, and seasonings.
Pour over veal and let stand for at least 30 minutes, turning meat several times.
Lift meat from marinade; roll in flour and brown in hot shortening.
Put a small rack under meat in kettle.
Add... - 42.9407
Veal And Apricot Skewers
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.
2. To make marinade, in a food processor or blender process yoghurt, onion, garlic, chilli paste (sambal oelek), lime juice, cumin and coriander to combine.
3. Into a large bowl , transfer the... - 43.68
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Mix marinade ingredients together in large bowl.
Add veal and let stand 30 minutes.
Place veal on hot grill.
Cook 8 minutes turning once and basting occasionally.
Season generously. - 34.752
Marinated Veal With Watercress Sauce
1. Take a shallow dish and place the veal chops in a single layer.
2. In a bowl mix the orange rind and juice with the garlic and olive oil.
3. Pour the mixture over the chops, turning well to coat, cover and let it marinate for 1-2 hours.
4. To make... - 44.1961
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Place the veal in a glass bowl.
3) Dredge salt and onion powder over the veal.
4) In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, ginger, sweetener and anise seeds.
5) Slowly stream the ginger mixture over the meat.
6) Allow... - 42.9025
Bursa Dansi Baked Veal With Pasta
Make a marinade of the garlic, pepper, salt, bay leaf, tarragon, and the wine.
Add the veal and marinate it in the refrigerator for 5 hours, turning after 2 hours.
Drain, pat dry with paper towels, and cut into 1-inch squares.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter... - 40.7307
1) Pound the veal cutlets to a thickness of ¼-inch.
2) Combine together the drained mushrooms, sherry, garlic powder and parsley. Mix well.
3) Pour the mixture all over the veal.
4) Marinate the veal cutlets for about 30 minutes, turning... - 39.0539
Cut veal in 6 portions; pound to 1/4-inch thickness.
Slash edges with knife to prevent curling.
Combine mushrooms, sherry, parsley, and garlic.
Pour mixture over meat.
Marinate for 30 minutes, turning several times.
Over direct heat melt butter in blazer pan... - 32.9499
Lime Veal Chops With Tomato Salsa
CHOPS: Trim the chops of any excess fat.
Combine the remaining ingredients together and pour over chops, marinate for 3 hours.
Grill chops for 5 minutes per side over medium coals, brushing with marinade.
SALSA: Combine the ingredients together in a mixing... - 36.3161
1. Salt and pepper the cutlets,
2. In a bowl, make a batter of sour cream, egg and red wine vinegar and marinate the cutlets for an hour
3. On a cookie sheet, add the breadcrumbs, wipe away excess marinade from the cutlets and coat with the... - 35.5781
Barbecued Veal Chops
1. Have the butcher cut the veal chops one and one-half inches thick.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add the meat to this marinade and let stand two to three hours.
3. Broil the chops slowly over a charcoal fire or under a medium... - 30.1626
Veal A La Francaise
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a large roasting pan place the meat.
3. In a bowl blend seasonings into wine and pour around meat.
4. Cover loosely with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
5. Baste every 15... - 45.2071
Remove any fat from veal steaks, pound steaks out thinly.
Place steaks in glass or china dish in single layer.
Combine crushed garlic, oregano, parsley, peeled and sliced onion, lemon juice and oil in bowl.
Pour marinade over steaks and stand 2... - 39.2285
Braised Savory Roast Veal
Wipe meat piece with dampened absorbent paper.
Mix all remaining ingredients and pour over meat in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least five hours, turning meat occasionally.
Place meat on a rack in a deep heavy pan or large casserole with... - 39.8183
Drain water chestnuts and mushrooms; reserve liquid.
Slice water chestnuts paper thin.
Combine wine, salt, marjoram and monosodium glutamate in shallow dish; marinate chops for at least 1 hour in mixture.
Drain; reserve marinade.
Brown chops in hot shortening... - 38.6513
Greek Roast Veal
Lay the veal flat on a working surface.
Make incisions all over the meat and insert the garlic slivers.
Rub the meat with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the orange and lemon rinds and marjoram.
Roll up the meat and tie with string at 2-5 cm/1 in... - 44.9098
Veal Rump With Sour Cream
1. Place the roast flat with the boned surface up. Cream together the garlic, anchovy paste, basil and two tablespoons of butter. Spread over the meat, roll and tie securely.
2. Place the veal in a bowl, add the wine and marinate four hours or longer, turning... - 36.9796
Italian Veal Chops
Combine oil, garlic, and oregano.
Place chops in shallow dish; pour oil mixture over.
Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours, turning once.
Drain chops reserving marinade.
In skillet, brown chops on both sides in small amount of reserved marinade.
Reduce heat; cover... - 39.6264
Veal With Mushrooms And Peppers
Marinate meat for at least 15 minutes in a mixture of the oil, lemon juice, salt, paprika, garlic, mustard, and nutmeg.
Remove meat from marinade, dredge in flour, and brown on all sides in butter.
Mix together the remaining marinade, broth, green pepper, and... - 41.5963
Marinated Veal Chops With Sage
1. In shallow glass or stainless-steel mixing bowl combine first 4 ingredients, mixing well; add veal and turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or at least 30 minutes.
2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; transfer chops to... - 24.0637
Veal And Pork Barbecue
1) Preheat an oven broiler before broiling.
2) Dry veal and pork cubes gently with paper towels and season them with salt and a few grindings of pepper.
3) In a large bowl, mix the seasoned veal and pork cubes with oil and onions.
4) Keep them... - 39.7534
Veal St Simon
1. Pound the veal thin, salt and pepper lightly. Place in a dish and pour on the Madeira; let stand for about 2 hours, turning the veal a few times. Take out the veal and let it drain.
2. Brown 1 tablespoon butter in a frying pan and fry half of the veal... - 32.7629
Veal Roast With Anchovies And Garlic
1. Peel and sliver the garlic cloves.
2. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F before you roast the veal.
3. Coat the anchovies with chopped basil.
4. Stuff them along with the garlic slivers into the folds on the veal roast.
5. Arrange... - 40.1196
Lemon Garlic Veal
1) Remove excess fat from cutlets; and cut them into 4 serving-size pieces.
2) Between 2 sheets of wax paper, place the cutlets and flatten to 1/8-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
3) In a shallow dish, place the... - 44.365
Skewer the meat with bamboo skewers.
Place in a large shallow pan.
In a mixing bowl, blend the remaining ingredients.
Pour over the skewered beef.
Marinate, covered, in the refrigerator 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
Grill the skewers over high heat for 10-12 minutes, or... - 37.5894
Chump Of Veal In Milk
1) Marinate meat with milk, oil, garlic, and cloves and keep aside for 24 hours.
2) Preheat oven on power for 5-8 minutes on power.
3) Sieve the meat and reserve the juice.
4) Cook the meat for 10 minutes, strain the juices, and add the... - 37.2615
Pork Ham And Veal Pie
1) Cut veal into thin strips.
2) Place in a bowl with bay leaves, brandy and a pinch of salt.
3) Leave to marinate overnight.
4) Cut ham into thin strips, add to veal and leave to marinate for another 2 hours.
5) Preheat the oven to... - 45.9421
Sophia Loren's Vitello Tonnato
Place the veal in a small, deep, nonreactive bowl.
Pour in enough wine to barely cover.
Refrigerate overnight, covered tightly with plastic wrap.
In a large saucepan or stock-pot, combine the veal with the wine marinade, onion, carrot, garlic, salt, and... - 44.9374
1. Trim any excess fat from lamb. Cut it, if necessary, into 1- or 2-rib pieces; place in a large, shallow dish.
2. Mix yogurt, milk, catsup, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, turmeric and ginger in a small bowl; pour over ribs; turn pieces to coat well. Chill 2... - 31.2402
1. Trim veal of all visible fat and place in a shallow dish. Combine lemon juice, vermouth and 2 tablespoons oil. Pour over veal and set aside to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
2. Drain meat and reserve marinade. Combine breadcrumbs, rosemary and parsley and... - 36.0565
To make the marinade, pound the coriander and salt to a paste in a mortar.
Add the paprika, cumin seeds, vinegar and water.
In a shallow dish, combine the liver with the marinade, turning the slices to coat them evenly.
Cover and marinate the liver in the... - 42.7982
Marinated Calf Liver
? Place calf liver in baking dish. Add wine, tarragon vinegar, bay leaf and garlic; season well. Marinate 1 hour in refrigerator.
? Heat butter and oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Drain liver, reserving marinade. Add liver and cook 2 minutes on each... - 31.1313
This kidney stew is prepared with veal kidneys and vegetables. Cooked with red wine and flavored with bay leaves, the kidney stew is simply seasoned and makes a homely fare. With added mushrooms to it, this veal kidney stew is quite filling. - 45.3203
Sylva's Beef Tenderloin
Make a slit down the center of the meat and insert the slivered pieces of garlic and the peppercorns.
Sprinkle with salt.
In a separate bowl, combine the wine, potatoes dipped in lemon juice and salt, carrots, mushrooms, onions, bay leaves and rosemary.
Place... - 36.5119
Cut veal and beef into 1-inch strips, trim off all fat.
Marinate all day (or at least 3 hours if pressed for time) in the oil with crushed garlic.
Season with salt and pepper.
At the end of the day, brown the meat in the marinade, heating in a big copper... - 35.3376
Hawaiian Pork Chops
Hawaiian Pork Chops has a Exclusive taste. The combination of butter, pineapple, soy sauce and Salt and pepper gives the Hawaiian Pork Chops Astonishing taste. Must catch it - 44.0515
Braised Beef A La Mode
Tie meat in a compact form and lard through center with pork fat, according to directions .
Combine salt and pepper, vegetables, herbs, garlic, and red wine.
Add Cognac or not, as you please.
Marinate meat in this mixture for 6 hours or overnight, turning... - 43.9739
1. In a bowl, mix pork and beer. Allow it to rest in marinade for 24 hours.
2. In food processor add pork and veal, Ground well. Transfer it to a large mixing bowl.
3. Drop egg, mustard, garlic powder, pepper, salt, and onion powder in... - 102.004
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a large bowl, put white wine and leave veal and pork in it for marinating.
3.Chop the marinated veal into small 1/4 square shaped pieces.
4.In a pan, heat oil and stir in chopped veal.
5.In a... - 45.8318
Red Wine Steaks
1. To make marinade, place garlic, red wine, sugar and black pepper to taste in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add steaks, turn to coat and marinate for 5 minutes. Turn over and marinate for 5 minutes longer. Drain steaks and reserve marinade.
2. Heat oil... - 30.0088
Troyes Chitterling Sausages
Season the chitterlings with salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg.
If they are to be marinated, mix the marinade vegetables and crumble the thyme and bay leaf into them.
In a bowl, arrange a layer of vegetables, then a layer of chitterlings, then a layer of... - 45.7918
Chicken Cooked In Red Wine According The Metropole Of 1901
Clean the chicken but keep the cocks comb and kidneys aside.
Cut into 8 pieces.
Marinate with carrots, onions, white part of leek, bouquet garni, garlic cloves, 5 shallots, red wine, and crushed black pepper.
After 8 hours, remove the chicken and keep the red... - 47.1396
Brochettes Of Kidney
Method Skin and split kidneys, cut liver into squares about 1-11/2 inches in size, re- moving all tubes and membrane.
Combine ingredients for marinade with salt and pepper to taste, add kidney and liver and allow them to marinate for 2-3 hours.
Thread... - 26.0296
Combine all ingredients of the marinade and process in the work bowl for 5 seconds.
Cut the game meat into 2 cm (1/2 in) cubes and marinate them for 12 hours.
Preheat the oven to 180Â°C (350Â°F).
Boil the marinade, reduce it to 1 cup and add it to the... - 41.9232
Eggs Glazed With Cucumbers
1.Make a marinade of salt, onions, pepper, vinegar and water; and put the cucumbers in it for two hours.
2.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
3.Strain the cucumbers and wipe them using a cloth until dry.
4.Take a pan, heat 2 tablespoons... - 47.481
Galantine De Canard A L'orange
For marinade: Blend all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
Carefully bone 1 duckling.
Begin by splitting along backbone, then with a very sharp knife separate skin and meat from carcass, cutting at all times against the carcass.
Extreme care should be taken,... - 44.615
Boned Roast Capon
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Slice the ham into 1/2-inch thick strips. In a small bowl filled with sherry and shallots, add in the ham. Let marinate for 60 minutes.
3) On the chopping board, place the capon with its breast side down. Slice... - 43.9762
Cut the flesh into neat pieces and marinate in the wine and brandy for about 3 hours.
Cut the veal or steak and the ham into strips and line a deep pie dish.
Sprinkle with a little of the finely chopped onions and herbs and a few pieces of the quartered... - 40.7099
Cold Meat Tray
Place whole or halved meat slices on tray in an attractive arrangement (flat, folded or rolled slices).
Or, form cornucopia shapes and fill with potato salad or cottage cheese
Garnishes of parsley radishes, olives, tomato wedges, pickles and/or pickled... - 27.999
Kidneys En Brochette
Make marinade of oil, garlic, oregano and lemon juice.
Prepare kidneys using basic method, cut into 1-inch cubes and cover with marinade.
Refrigerate them, covered, for 1 to 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Place marinated kidney pieces, tomatoes, peppers,... - 36.1977
King's Point Pate
Remove rind from salt pork and tough membranes from chicken livers, pork, and veal.
Cut all the meats into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
Place salt pork in a pan, cover with boiling water, and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 5 minutes, drain, and add to the livers, pork,... - 45.4677
Ternera A La Condesita
Flatten meat slices.
Trim off all fat and put meat to soak in marinade of lemon juice and 3 tb olive oil while you prepare sauce.
For sauce, crush almonds in mortar with a little of the sherry.
Toast garlic cloves unpeeled over gas flame until outside is... - 43.6066
Beef And Kidney Pie
Remove any membrane and hard white parts from veal kidney; cut in 1-inch pieces.
Mix kidney, sliced onion, wine, three bay leaves, peppercorns, and 1/2 tea spoon salt; marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
Coat steak cubes with part of the 1/2 cup... - 39.6361
Gigot A La Cuillere Or Seven Hour Leg Of Lamb
Ask your butcher to remove the bones and fat from a 5-lb. leg of lamb and tie it into a melon shape.
Save the bones.
Also have him split a small veal knuckle.
Marinate the lamb, 6 hours or overnight, in 16 oz. dry white wine, 2 sliced onions, 2 carrots and 1... - 45.6005
Classic Beef And Red Wine Casserole
Rub beef with salt; sprinkle with pepper.
Blend all marinade ingredients.
Pour marinade into glass or ceramic bowl.
Add beef; turn it several times, so that all sides are coated with marinade.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 12 to 24 hours.
Turn beef... - 43.0983
FOR THE MARINADE, combine the garlic, rosemary, oregano, salt, lemon halves (lightly squeezed to release a little juice), and olive oil in a shallow pan.
Add the lamb and rub all over with the marinade.
Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2... - 43.2208
Pate Beau Sejour
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Skin the salt pork, liver and veal, then cut the meat into 1 1/2 inch cubes.
3) In a pan, place the salt pork in the boiling water and boil for 3 minutes, drain and combine with the other meat.
4) In a... - 44.9238
Two or three days ahead, spread steak on board and pound thin.
Cover with veal and pork cubes, sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
Add ginger and onions.
Fold steak over and sew edges to keep filling inside.
In dutch oven or large saucepan combine 1 cup... - 40.4556
Beef Steak And Kidney Pie
Beef steak and kidney pie is a filling and meaty pie. Prepared with mushrooms and veggies like onions and celery tops, the beef steak and kidney pie is made with a flour pastry base. Oven cooked with red wine to flavor, it is rich to taste. - 45.1969
Rabbit And Pork Terrine
Rabbit And Pork Terrine is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare non-veg recipe, Rabbit And Pork Terrine is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 40.2295
1. Trim the veal and cut into pieces.
2. In a bowl combine brandy and white wine.
3. Add the meat to the marinade and let stand for 1 hour
4. Wipe the pheasant.
5. Cut half the pork fat into thin strips and set aside.
6. Preheat the oven to... - 45.154
Pate Beau Sejour
Try this alluring Pate Beau Sejour recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Pate Beau Sejour is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 45.0362
Flavourful Barbecued Chops
1) In a bowl, mix together vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, onion flakes, salt, pepper and marjoram.
2) Place the chops in a glass bowl, and marinate it with the vinegar mixture.
3) Cover the bowl with a plastic film and place it in refrigerator... - 42.2765
Hot Game Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Cut the game neatly into serving pieces, cleaning as much bone as possible.
3) In a bowl, put the cognac, wine, onion, parsley and seasoning. Put the pieces in game into the bowl and marinate for... - 45.6361
Sunday Pate In Puff Pastry
1)In a plastic bag set into a dish, put in veal and pork.
2)In a small bowl, mix in Madeira, celery, white wine, carrot, onion, shallots, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary and bay leaf to make the marinade.
3)Mix marinade with meat in bag and seal... - 42.3529
Beef A La Mode
1) Take a bowl and mix the beef with bay leaves, cloves, thyme, celery, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
2) Add consommé or wine to the bowl and marinate the meat in the mixture for 12-24 hours.
3) Keep it refrigerated.
4) Take an enameled or... - 46.5948
Veal Marinade Recipes By Category