- » Veal Marengo
Veal Marengo Recipes
Enjoy our collection of veal marengo recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for veal marengo recipes.
Veal Marengo Oliviette
1 Remove all the fat from the veal.
2 Cut the veal into 1-1/2-inch cubes.
3 In a heavy skillet or a Dutch oven, add 3 tablespoons oil and saute the onion for 10 minutes.
4 Add in the veal and cook until brown.
5 Add salt and pepper... - 47.9181
1 Preheat oven to 325°Fa hrenheit.
2 In a 10-inch skillet, heat the oil and add in veal cubes.
3 Cook until slightly browned from all the sides.
4 In a 2-quart casserole, transfer the meat.
5 In the same skillet, add the onions... - 45.2687
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cook the Egg Noodles as per its packet instructions. Drain and spread the cooked noodles in a shallow 8-cup baking dish.
3) In a large skillet, heat oil. Saute the veal patties for about 3 minutes on... - 45.2386
Quick Veal Marengo
Combine veal, onion, celery and garlic.
MICRO.WAVE for 5 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Add tomato sauce, wine, bay leaf and spices.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH, oruntil mixture boils.
Toss mushrooms with lemon juice.
MICROWAVE 10... - 44.7518
1)Place the fillet and dust it with flour.
2)Take a pan,heat olive oil and brownv the veal pieces in the skillet
3)Add the chopped onion,salt,pepper and flour.
4)Stir till the mixture is well blended.
5)Continue stirring and pour the wine and veal... - 44.6657
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Trim the veal and cut it into pieces. Toss the pieces in flour which has been mixed with some salt and pepper.
3) In a saute pan, heat the oil and butter and saute the meat pieces till... - 44.0527
Veal Marengo With Toast
Heat oil and butter in heavy skillet.
Add veal and onion and saute until brown.
Add tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in flour, blending thoroughly.
Add wine and chicken consomme, stirring constantly.
Season with salt and pepper.
Turn... - 42.7762
Trim and cut meat into serving-size pieces, toss in seasoned flour.
Heat butter and oil in large frying pan, fry meat until golden; remove, place in casserole.
Fry crushed garlic a few minutes, add remaining flour; cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly... - 42.2157
Mini Calorie Veal Marengo
1) In a nonstick skillet spray vegetable coating.
2) Sprinkle garlic salt and pepper on meat.
3) Brown meat in the skillet over moderate heat.
4) Add remaining ingredients, except the mushrooms and stir.
5) Cover and cook in simmering heat for 50 to 60... - 41.844
I love my Veal Marengo for a snack! You can eat is as a side dish too. Enjoy the Veal Marengo with a spicy dip and tell me about it! - 41.7014
Heat the oven to 350Â°F (Gas Mark 4, 180Â°C).
Melt the butter in a thick bottomed pan and gently fry the onion until it has turned pale gold.
Then add the veal and brown very lightly.
Next add the chopped pepper and allow that to fry for 1-2 minutes.
Stir... - 40.1039
Veal marango is a stew like veal recipe. Cooked in white wine and orange juice, the veal marengo is herbed and flavored with tomato paste. Prepared with added mushrooms and onions, it makes a filling and flavorful dish that can be served over rice. - 40.0888
In large frypan, brown meat in hot oil several minutes.
Remove meat; keep warm.
Add onion, mushrooms, and carrot to pan drippings; cook 5 minutes.
Stir in tomato paste; season with salt and pepper.
Add bay leaf and thyme;pour in water and wine.
Return meat to... - 39.6157
Veal Marengo With Green Olives
Oil bottom of clay baker.
Add parsley, onions, meat and garlic.
Moisten with wine in which you have diluted tomato paste.
Sprinkle with herbs, a dash of lemon, salt and pepper.
Close and bake one hour.
Remove clay baker.
Add mushrooms and olives.
Bake another... - 39.3116
In a microwave oven, preheat a baking dish 7 minutes, on HIGH.
On same setting, heat oil 30 seconds.
Sear veal cubes.
Sprinkle with flour, mixing well.
Fold in broth and tomato sauce.
Cook 3-4 minutes, on HIGH.
Stir once during cooking.
Add remaining... - 39.1556
Quick And Easy Veal Marengo
Melt margarine in top of double boiler over boiling water.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook until onion is soft.
Stir in flour and cook until blended; add bouillon and tomato paste.
Cook, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Stir in remaining... - 38.5251
Carefully trim fat and sinew from veal. Cut meat into bite size pieces.
In a large skillet, heat the oils on medium-high heat and brown the veal in several batches. When all is browned, return all the pieces to the pan and sprinkle with flour, salt, and... - 35.9536
1. Cook noodles, drain. Spread in shallow, 8-cup baking dish.
2. Heat butter or margarine with oil in large skillet; saute veal patties about 3 minutes on each side. Overlap browned patties down center of noodles. Keep warm.
3. Toss mushrooms and onions in... - 35.5398