- » Veal Loin
Veal Loin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of veal loin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for veal loin recipes.
Roast Loin Of Veal
1) Preheat the oven for roasting.
2) In a frying pan, heat the salad oil.
3) Once the oil heats up, toss in the onion, carrot and celery. Saute for about 10 minutes while stirring constantly over a low flame.
4) Transfer the sauted... - 45.9182
Roast Loin Of Veal With Vegetables
Wrap the veal in the strips (rashers) of bacon and secure with kitchen string.
Sprinkle salt and pepper in the base of a cooking dish and add the madeira.
Put the meat in the dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 20 minutes.
Check the internal temperature... - 44.1184
Roast Loin Of Young Veal
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Roll kidneys inside veal roast; secure.
Combine 2/3 stick butter with salt, pepper, sage, mace and thyme; spread mixture over veal.
Spread remaining butter in roasting pan; place veal in pan.
Arrange vegetables around veal; pour... - 40.8748
Roast Loin Of Veal
Have the veal boned and rolled with the kidney.
Tie with string.
Rub the veal with salt and pepper and place in a roasting pan.
Pour over the melted butter and roast in a hot oven (425° F) for 15 minutes.
Pour in half the hot stock and roast for a further 1... - 39.8493
Loin Roast Of Veal
– Preheat oven to 425 °F (220 °C )
– In a bowl, mix butter and vegetable shortening, and season with salt and pepper.
– Add onion, season with marjoram, savory and dry mustard.
– Coat veal with this mixture.
– Cook roast in oven,... - 33.8486
You May Also Like!
Wood Grilled Veal Loin
1) In a heavy saucepan, add beans and cold water enough to soak the beans. Soak the beans for at least 8 hours or maximum overnight. Drain and rinse the beans before use.
2) In the saucepan, add beans, chicken stock, onion, half the... - 43.9038
Veal Loin Roast
1)Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2)Take a pan,melt butter,add olive oil. Brown veal.
3)Now add the chicken stock,salt,pepper and the bouquet garni .
4)Cover and roast for upto 2 hours,keep basting in intervals.
5)When the temperature... - 45.6007
Roasted Boneless Loin Of Veal
Preheat oven to 375 Â°F (190 Â°C).
Heat oil in cast iron frying pan over high heat. Add veal and sear on both sides. Transfer veal to roasting pan.
Season meat with salt and pepper. Spread butter over top of meat and cook in oven 20 minutes per lb (500... - 39.5788
Grilled Veal Loin Chops Stuffed With Brie And Scallion
In a medium bowl combine the chopped seal-lions and Brie, mashing the mixture into a soft paste.
Cut a pocket in the side of each chop, using a small paring knife that will make a slit to the bone.
Fill each chop with scallion paste.
Preheat the grill or... - 29.8558
Stuffed Veal Loin
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Trim excess fat from veal.
Slice both loins open lengthwise so that they can be stuffed.
See Technique for visual help.
Drain mandarins and pour juice into small saucepan.
Set fruit aside.
Add honey and cook 15 minutes on high to... - 42.3293
Broiled Veal Loin Chops With Quick Peach Chutney
Dice the peaches.
Combine all the chutney ingredients in a 1 1/2- quart casserole, and microwave on high for 12 minutes, stirring once in the middle of the cooking time.
Let the chutney cool to room temperature.
Remove the dried red peppers.
Alternatively,... - 41.9498
Roasted Veal Loin With Bacon And Crisp Potatoes
1. Place rack in center of oven and heat oven to 500°F. Lightly grease a large roasting pan with the oil.
2. Place potatoes in prepared pan. Add 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Toss until combined.
3. Sprinkle remaining 1/4... - 32.452
Veal Loin With Clementines
Put the shallots and butter in a dish.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Brush the veal with oil, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the mixed herbs.
Add the veal and port to the shallots.
Cover and microwave on MEDIUM for 15... - 43.0753
Loin Of Veal With Pomegranate Juice Marinade
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree.
Spread the coriander (including stems) over the loin of veal and press into the meat.
Put the veal in a bowl just large enough to hold it comfortably.
Pour the marinade over the... - 38.5507
Veal Loin With Mango Sauce
1. Peel and seed the mango.
2. In a food processor, process the flesh to make a smooth paste
3. In a small bow, mix the cornstarch with water and add the stock, milk and mango puree. Set aside till required
4. Broil the veal about 5... - 43.4953
Veal Loin Recipes By Category