- » Veal Gravy
Veal Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of veal gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for veal gravy recipes.
Veal Pot Roast With Dill Gravy
Brown the veal on all sides in the oil or butter.
Place on a rack in a dutch oven.
Saute the onion briefly in the fat remaining in the pan.
Transfer to the dutch oven and add the water and bay leaf.
Cover and cook slowly two hours.
Peel the potatoes and... - 40.9346
Breaded Veal Cutlets With Sour Cream Gravy
Cut veal into 6 serving-size pieces.
Season with salt and pepper.
Dip veal into bread crumbs, then into eggs mixed with water, and back again into bread crumbs.
In skillet, brown meat on both sides in hot shortening.
Transfer cutlets to 13x9x2-inch baking... - 40.6388
Veal Cutlets With Cream Gravy
1.Start by wiping the cutlets
2.Place the veal cutlets and sprinkle with salt and pepper
3.Now dip the cutlets into beaten eggs, then into fine bread or cracker crumbs
4.In a pan, brown with the drippings
5.Place on platter, add cream to... - 37.8104
Veal Steak With Mushroom Gravy
The veal steak with mushroom gravy is a filling and flavorful preparation of veal steak breaded with crumbs. Coated with egg and breadcrumbs, the veal steak strips are browned and cooked with mushroom soup and seasoned to taste. it can be served over rice or... - 34.0724
Individual Veal Loaves With Sausage Gravy
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, mix ground veal, zucchini, onion, egg, bread crumbs, and salt. Divide mixture into six portions and shape each into a 4" by 2" loaf. Place in greased small roasting pan. Bake 45 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, remove casings... - 33.0521
Roast Veal With Spanish Gravy
Roast Veal With Spanish Gravy is a delicious dish that can be prepared for any kind of occasion, formal or informal. I pick this dish for most of my parties as they have never let me down. Try this Roast Veal With Spanish Gravy recipe and you will understand... - 33.0302
Veal Scallopini In Italian Gravy
Season veal with salt; sprinkle with pepper and dust with flour.
In a heavy frying pan, brown meat in oil.
Add mushrooms, mushroom liquid, and gravy.
Cover and simmer gently for about 1 hour or until meat is tender; stir occasionally. (If sauce is a little... - 27.4587
Veal Roast With Pan Gravy
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Place meat on rack in open roasting pan. Sprinkle meat with 1 tea spoon salt. Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of meat. Roast meat about 3 hours or until meat thermometer reaches 170°F. Place roast on platter and remove... - 23.413
Veal With Mushroom And Sour Cream Gravy
1) Saute the veal in the oil over a medium flame for 5 minutes on each side. Remove and keep warm.
2) Remove fat from the pan. Add water and mushroom gravy. Heat over high flame until boiling, stirring continuously. Lower flame and simmer for a few... - 19.9464